Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raylene’s Seduction (Dave)

"He never thought his wife would stray, but taking a stupid bet on her fidelity was the catalyst."

62
8 Comments 8
6.3k Views 6.3k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is fiction. But it came to fruition after an old mate related a story to me about his former wife being picked up in a bar by five guys. It reminded me of a similar thing happening when Raylene and I were in a bar, only I had gotten jealous and whisked her away home before it went that far. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The first few chapters amalgamate the two events, and my dirty imagination takes hold after that."

Raylene and I had been married for eleven years; they had been incredibly good years. We were very social, on the town two or three times a week. We had family events, a lot of functions at our tennis club, and several other groups of friends we frequently met up with. One group we saw a lot was Raylene’s netball friends and their husbands. We met with them at least twice a month and had a lot of holidays together, both in New Zealand and overseas.

Raylene was my second wife; she was attractive and had a tidy figure. She had been overweight in her youth and, at about sixteen, had joined a gym, worked on losing extra pounds, and kept herself in shape ever since. Around the time this story takes place, we had just joined a cross-fit gym, where Raylene outshone me in all the exercises except those with heavy weights, so she was incredibly fit.

In our constant socialising, Raylene got hit on a lot, especially at the tennis functions, where several guys had an eye for her and would have her on the dance floor half the night. I would tease her about all her boyfriends, of course, but she just laughed it off, and she, having been hit on all her life, had an arsenal of tricks to keep amorous men at bay. So, I trusted her implicitly and knew in my bones that she would never play around.

She had been a virgin when we met, bashful and reserved. She was twenty-eight, and I was twelve years older. I will never understand why she let me take her cherry, as I was as far from being a virgin as the earth is to the moon. Raylene and her netball friends were always going on about bloody men, their morals and the fact that they were only ever thinking about sex. Their husbands often made comments about the girls being men haters.

However, as much as Raylene heaped derision on most males, we had a great sex life. She leaned towards the conservative in the sack, but she would go along quite happily with most of my fantasies when the mood took her. Not anal, though. That was never going to happen. But with eleven years of marriage under our belt, our sex life was waning and becoming predictable. In fact, we were down to once a week and usually on a Saturday morning.

So, let’s get on with the story. It was a Friday night, and we were to meet Raylene’s netball friends in the city at a pub called ‘The Dog’s Bollox’. We went there to watch an Irish band we had seen a couple of months earlier when we were all on a weekend trip to Taupo. One of the couples, Ian and Sally, lived on the North Shore and, on this night, had decided to stay at Pete and Alison’s place in Mt Eden so they could drink and not worry about driving home over the harbour bridge. William and Trish (Alison’s sister)lived close to Pete and owned a minivan, so Trish offered William to be the designated driver for the night.

However, Raylene and I lived on the opposite side of the city, in St Heliers, so we took our car and met them at the venue. 

I said our sex had gotten pretty predictable, but occasionally, Raylene would get in a romantic mood and surprise me, and this was one of those nights. I knew I might get lucky when she pulled on thigh-high white fishnet stockings that left a good gap of flesh between her skimpy white lace panties. She completed her sexy by donning a shortish clingy skirt, a top with buttons down the front, and shoe-string straps over her shoulders.

She looked fucking sexy, and to say that this was not her typical attire would be a gross understatement. All of our marriage, she had dressed super conservatively so as not to garner any attention. And the looks she gave me that night told me she was in the mood. So, by the time we left the house, I was already rock-hard and thinking about escaping home early.

We all met at a restaurant around the corner from the pub. Afterwards, we walked around the corner to the pub to listen to the band, which, from memory, was also called ‘The Dog’s Bollox’. We arrived at the pub around 10:00 p.m. and found a table at the back of the bar just inside the door so we could hear one another speak. We had only been there about twenty minutes when Pete’s phone rang. It was their babysitter, saying that their son was having terrible trouble breathing. Pete and Alison’s son had cystic fibrosis; this was not the first time an evening out with them had been interrupted this way.

There was a bit of discussion about Pete and Alison catching a cab and leaving the others to stay and watch the band. But William led the argument that they would all stay together to support them if it was a severe attack, and they made to leave. They asked us if we wanted to follow and have drinks at their place, but I was keen to take advantage of Raylene’s horny mood. Raylene also seemed eager to stay and told the girls we would stay and listen to a couple of songs, then head home for an early night.

The table we had commandeered near the back wall of the pub had room for eight people to stand around, so once the others left, we felt awkward standing there on our own. However, the pub was filling up quickly, and we were not surprised when a guy came over and asked if he and his mates could share our table. The guy looked familiar, and as I went to say it was okay with us, he blurted out that he knew me.

“We played rugby together, must have been eighteen years ago, at Roskill. It’s Dave, isn’t it?”

I immediately recognised him; his name was Hugh. He had been our first five, and a good one at that. He had been a bit of a ‘Jack the Lad’ in the day. I remember everyone saying that you needed to keep your eyes on your girlfriend if Hugh was near. He was then, and was now, a handsome six-foot-tall bundle of charisma. I had been nearing the end of my rugby playing days when we played together, and Hugh was beginning. I remembered he had been much younger than me, so I figured he had to be around thirty-six, a couple of years younger than Raylene.

He waved his friends over and introduced them. First was Owen, whom Hugh said had moved into one of his spare bedrooms when his marriage broke up. Owen was a couple of years younger than Hugh and quite a smooth-looking guy in his own right. The others with him were Chris, Liam and Tobias; all were younger. I found out during the evening two of them were in their late twenties, and one of them, Liam, was only twenty-two. They all knew Hugh and Owen through their involvement at a squash club.

I was not surprised to see Hugh start a flirty conversation with Raylene as soon as I introduced them. And when I wandered over to the bar to get Raylene and me another round of drinks, I returned to find Owen had moved in on the other side of Raylene. Both were talking up a storm and making her laugh. Neither stepped aside for me, so I had to stand on the opposite side of our table, back to the band. I was not concerned, confident Raylene could easily handle these young guys.

When the band started a new bracket, Hugh took Raylene onto the dance floor and disappeared into the mass of writhing bodies. I caught glimpses of them and saw them laughing and having a good time. When they returned to our table, Owen immediately whisked her away. Again, I didn’t bat an eye as Raylene loved to dance, and I only danced when she insisted. And so it went for the rest of the bracket, all five guys vying for her attention and taking her to the dance floor.

After Raylene had danced with all the guys, and she was away having her second dance with Owen, I caught a glimpse through the crowd of Owen with his hand on Raylene’s bum. Standing beside me, Hugh noticed what was happening and commented that I was a lucky bastard to have such an attractive, willing wife.

“The boys all have the hots for her. You are going to have your hands full tonight.” 

I responded with a comment, something along the lines of: ‘None of them had the slightest chance’. Hugh gave me a mocking look and said, ‘They all play up’; it’s just in the right place at the right time and pushing the right buttons.

I took umbrage to his cocky self-confidence and replied that if any of them thought they had the slightest chance, they would go home very disappointed, as she was well used to lecherous bastards like them. Hugh laughed and said, “If you are that confident in your wife’s fidelity, what about a bet then? One hundred dollars says we can nail your wife.”

That had me speechless, even angry for a second. But then I reasoned it would be easy money, as I was one thousand per cent certain Raylene would never play around. I was not naive; I had known plenty of guys through the years who thought their wives hated sex and would never be unfaithful. And yet, in many of these cases, I had known the guy who was nailing their wife once or twice a week. 

I knew Raylene was different; she was very derogatory about unfaithful women and the men who chased them. We had several instances over the years of couples at the tennis club breaking up over indiscretions with other members. Raylene was staunch in her disapproval and incredibly scathing that the women could not keep their legs closed.

So I called Hugh’s bluff and agreed to the bet. But pointed out that, as he had said, ‘the guys could nail her’. It had to be all of them. Hugh agreed immediately but added one condition, “You have to make an excuse and leave the pub for at least half an hour, so you don’t have a chance to wise her up to the fact that we have a bet.

I nearly pulled out at that point, not that I was any less confident in Raylene’s fidelity, but because I didn’t like the thought of not being beside her if the guys played dirty. Hugh saw my hesitation and said, “Not so certain now?”

I replied, “I’m absolutely confident in Raylene's fidelity, but I will not leave her alone with you bunch of horny guys, who I hardly know. You could do anything. Spike her drink or anything.”

“I promise there will not be any drugs or the slightest use of force, and I can assure you that when you return in half an hour, she will be happy and smiling,” Hugh said.

I weighed it up and concluded that Raylene would never play up, and certainly not with this group of younger men. I had the perfect scenario to get out of the pub. My company offices and warehouse were less than a mile from The Dog’s Bollox, and we had had two instances already that year of my being called for alarms going off in the middle of the night. Both had been false alarms, but I had to attend and reset the alarm. Finally, knowing she would never stray and wanting to stick one up Hugh, I said, “Okay, you’re on. Get one of your mates to call me on my phone, and I will give you half an hour, no more. But be aware I am not leaving the pub. I’ll go out the door, then return and hide in the crowd to watch you treat her right.”

Hugh agreed, and we shook on it. Then he motioned to one of his mates and got me to give him my number. When Raylene and Owen returned from the dance floor, Chris headed for the bar, and seconds later, my phone rang. Holding my phone up to Raylene, I told her I would go outside to take it, as there was no way I could hear anything over the music. Raylene made to come with me, worried that it was Pete calling about their son. But I mouthed to her it was the alarm at work and indicated she should stay put.

When I returned inside a minute later, I told Raylene the work alarm had gone off and that I needed to meet the security guy and reset the alarm. I expected Raylene to grab her coat and insist on coming with me, but to my surprise, she just told me to try and not be too long and headed back to the dance floor with one of the young guys.

I left the pub feeling a little perved and rejected by Raylene’s wanting to dance with these strangers rather than being concerned for me. I walked across the road to our car, took my Jersey off, and replaced it with a light navy blue jacket that I kept in the car for rainy days. The jersey was light grey, and I knew she would spot me if I had it on. I would stand out like a dog’s bollox!

Back at the pub, I looked through the door and saw that Raylene was not at the table. I waited a few seconds until I located her on the dance floor, then slipped through and set myself alongside the side wall behind a group of noisy teens.

Over the next half hour, I watched the guys buy her drinks, trying to get her drunk. But Raylene was cautious and only took small sips before returning to the dance floor with a different partner every time.

The absurdity of the guys flirting and paying her corny compliments amused me. And even when I caught glimpses of their hands wandering, I was unconcerned as she looked in control. However, I was surprised that although she was blushing bright red at some of their comments, at the same time, she looked flattered and was soaking up all the attention. I had expected some of the guys would have had their faces slapped by now. At our tennis club functions, when one of the guys got handsy with her, she put them down harshly, and one night had created quite a scene when a guy lifted her dress.

When the band finished the bracket and left the stage for their ten-minute break, Raylene returned to the table and stood between Owen and Hugh. I knew they were paying her a lot of compliments, and some of them must have been quite risqué as she was giggling and blushing again. But I had seen nothing happen that was likely to have Raylene’s standards dropping. 

Then I saw Owen whisper in her ear, and his hand moved down and squeezed her arse. She didn’t push his hand away but looked guiltily at the door to ensure I was not returning. My half hour was up, but I hesitated, torn between rushing over and making a scene or staying put and seeing how far she would go. Stupidly, I chose the later course of action and ducked my head when Raylene took another good look around the bar.

When the band returned to the stage, Raylene took Owen’s arm and led him back to the dance floor. That gave me some cause for concern. It was becoming evident that she fancied him. I could tell by how she looked at him and that she hadn’t slapped his face when he had taken liberties. I noted Hugh had walked over to the band’s mixer desk and talked briefly with the sound engineer. I guessed he was requesting a song.

I turned my attention back to the dance floor. A gap opened up between the dancers, and I got a clear view of Raylene listening intently to Owen. His hand was touching just underneath her breast, and a finger was brushing at her nipple. It took her an unbearably long time before she became aware of what he was doing, and brushed his hand away with a high-pitched giggle.

As she looked up at him to complain, Owen kissed her full on the lips. Shocked, I watched her passionately respond, then quickly pull away. I clearly read her lips. “I can’t do this. I’m not like that. Let’s go back to the table.”

I saw and almost heard Owen’s reply, “What sort of girl are you then? A prude who can’t let her hair down and refuses to have fun?” he leaned in and kissed her again.

This time, his kiss was more insistent, demanding even. I was shocked to see Raylene respond, and she did not attempt to stop his fingers, which were now pinching her very erect nipple. They were playing tongues with each other, and without thought, she moved her hips forward and rubbed herself on his thigh. I found myself getting hard, which annoyed me just as much as what I was witnessing.

I stepped around the group, intending to stride across the room to confront them, but then, thankfully, she came to her senses, broke apart from Owen and briskly walked back to our table. I slunk back into hiding and just as well, as when she walked back to the table, her eyes searched the bar. She looked at the front door and then all over the crowd again. I had ducked my head and moved further out of sight. I knew by her guilty glances that she was worried I may have returned and seen her indiscretion.

I looked at my watch. It had been a good forty-five minutes since I had walked out the door. So, it was time for me to return. But I hesitated; nothing had happened that shook my belief that Raylene would never play up with any of these guys. The indiscretion with Owen had me a bit worried. But I fought to convince myself it was a bit of harmless petting and a couple of drinks too many. And as she seemed to have come to her senses and had put him in his place, I decided to watch her for a little longer. The voyeur in me enjoyed watching my wife interact with strangers and, surprisingly, aroused me much more than I expected.

At the table, she made a beeline for Hugh. He protectively placed an arm around her shoulder and spoke into her ear. Then I watched as she relaxed, laughed, and let him lead her back to the dance floor. They were having quite an animated conversation as they danced close together. Reading both their body language and lips, I knew he was making a wager with her. I knew it was about the band as I saw him denying that he had been near them.

Then, when the band started singing ‘Come On Eileen’, Raylene looked incredulous and gasped that she couldn’t. And Hugh answered, “You made a bet. You have to stick by it.”

“What here?” She blurted out.

“No! Back at the table if you want. You can take your time and do it when everyone is looking away.”

Most of this I lip-read, but the exact details I learned later. But at the time, puzzled as to what was happening, I moved along the wall to get a better view of them when they returned to the table. It was risky to get so close, but a large group that had just arrived covered me. I peeked out from behind a rather large woman I was hiding behind to see that Raylene was still arguing with Hugh and saying that she couldn’t. But he was shaking his head and not taking no for an answer. Then, as the guys all turned towards the stage, Hugh nudged her into action, and I watched as she glanced to the door, lifted her skirt, hooked her fingers in the elastic of her panties and pushed them down to her knees.

Quickly, Hugh used his foot to propel them down to her ankles, then trapped them on the floor as Raylene argued she had dropped them, and now she wanted to pull them up again. But Hugh was having none of that and held out until she lifted her feet one at a time, leaving her panties on the floor between them. Hugh bent, picked them up, sniffed the crotch, and slipped the panties into his pocket.

That was enough for me. A red haze of jealousy washed across my eyes, and I moved forward to accost Hugh. But then I came to my senses and ducked behind the group again, realising that I needed to return through the front door, not come barging across from the side wall. If Raylene found out I was a part of this attempted seduction, I would be assigned to the couch for the rest of the year.

A dull pain in my groin told me I had a massive boner, and I stood there awkwardly until Raylene was facing away, and I hobbled over to the front door. I saw that Hugh was watching my every move, and when I pushed the door and allowed it to swing closed, he alerted Raylene to the fact that I had just returned.

She turned towards me and asked if everything was all right. I assured her it was just another false alarm and enquired how she was and if the guys had treated her well.

She looked guilty but replied, “Yes, they were absolute gentlemen, looked after me and bought me a couple of drinks. I’ve danced most of the time you were away.”

Then she asked me if I wanted to dance. Before I thought, I said, “No!” Louder and more angrily than I meant, but I was angry and wanted to confront Hugh about the panties. She looked hurt at my angry outburst, turned and asked Owen to dance with her. I immediately went to apologise and offered to dance. But it was too late. She was already dragging Owen away.

When they were out of hearing, I turned to Hugh and demanded that he give me her panties. He laughed and told me, No! They were his now.

With an angry edge to my voice, I told him if he didn’t hand them over, I would drop him there and then. He saw I was serious and handed them over. I slipped them into my pocket, searching the crotch with my finger. I was not surprised when my finger found a patch of thick, sticky vaginal discharge. That was when I had my first twinge of doubt and realised I might be in trouble.

My unease multiplied tenfold when I saw them through the dancing crowd, and that again Owen was foundling her breast and pinching on her nipples. Then, as they disappeared again, I noticed that she had both hands on his shoulders and was using her elbows to shield his wayward hands from those nearby.

Hugh saw also and turned to me, “It’s still fifty-fifty if we will nail her, but I think she will crack. What do you think?”

“The bet is off. It has gone way too far. I’m going to take her home.”

And I made to step around him and head for the dance floor. But Hugh stopped me with an arm across my chest, “Calm down. You will cause a hell of a scene, and she will not appreciate that. We will head to my place once they finish dancing. You can talk with her on the way. But you will not renege on the bet. I’ll let you contemplate that as you wait now.”

About that time, Liam returned to the table with a young lady. The others seemed to know her, and he introduced her to me as Emma. She was a pretty little thing, in a slutty way, with dark hair and a couple of tattoos on her arms. She took a fancy to me, and I had to wonder if I was being set up, as why would a twenty-year-old chick be interested in an old bastard like me?

But I didn’t complain. I was angry. My wife was playing up and rubbing my nose in it. So, some young eye candy was a welcome distraction from my growing unease. Two could play at this game.

Raylene returned, and the look on her face told me all I needed to know about her time on the dance floor. I had seen that look before. It usually filled me with delight, knowing I was getting laid.

But, what pissed me off most, was she seemed annoyed with me. What the fuck had I done? And with how she had been behaving with these guys, how dare she be angry with me?

Hugh started organising everyone for our departure. He told me his address, which was in Meadowbank. I knew the street; we had passed it on our way into town that night. Then he informed me I was taking Liam and Emma with us and whispered that I was not to even think about sneaking off home, as he had gotten our address from Raylene.

As we walked to the car, I tried to overcome my annoyance and have a conciliatory conversation with Raylene. But for different reasons, we were both guarded in our responses. She gave only cursory answers to my questions, instead snubbing me and giving her attention to Emma.

When we got to the car, Raylene ushered Liam into the front with me and climbed into the back with Emma. I was starting to wonder about Emma’s intentions. She had come onto me quite strong, but once she had met Raylene, she had turned her attention to her. And her intentions didn’t seem to be all buddy-buddy. There was a decided sexual overtone to her friendliness.

Owen hopped in the back with the girls as I started the car. I was a bit pissed at that, as Hugh had said I would have some time alone with Raylene. I could hear them talking behind me, but I could only catch snippets of what they were saying. Ten minutes into the drive, I could smell the beautiful fragrance of aroused cunt, and nearly stopped the car. But I held my temper, as looking in the rearview mirror, I didn’t see anything untoward going on.

I tried to strike up a conversation with Liam, but it was a struggle because of the difference in our ages. I did glean a few snippets of information from him, though. He was good friends with a couple renting one of Hugh’s bedrooms. And that though he had only known Hugh for just over a year, he had seen him at the Squash club many times before that.

I asked if he knew why Hugh was renting out bedrooms, as I thought Hugh was well off, pointing at Hugh’s M5 BMW we were following.

Liam laughed and replied, “His wife took him to the cleaners when they split. She took their beach house down at Mount Maunganui, into which they had poured a lot of money. She got a lot of other assets as well and basically left him with just the Auckland house and his car.”

He told me that Hugh often had parties at his house, was a good host, and always had plenty of food and alcohol.

When we got to Hugh’s address, I pulled in alongside his BMW, which he’d parked in front of the double garage. The house was on the high side of the road and built above the garage. We all followed Hugh up the steps to the front door. The house was not what I had expected; it was large but in poor repair on the outside. I had expected something quite grand and modern to go with the car.

AcadiaClark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AcadiaClark

Inside, though, I could see he was having renovations done and guessed he was getting the place sorted as he got back on his feet. The lounge had been renovated, and alongside a large TV, there was a very modern stereo and expensive speakers. In addition, there were two three-seat settees, one facing the TV, the other to its left so that people could converse, and a large, sheepskin rug between them.

While the girls headed for the stereo, talking about what music they liked. Hugh introduced me to the couple Liam had told me about that rented a room. Julian and Michelle were their names. They told Hugh the sausage rolls and cocktail sausages were heating in the oven. I guessed that he must have phoned ahead and organised this. Michelle was beautiful. I had to chuckle to myself. Not at all surprised Hugh would have jumped at the chance to have a beautiful woman living in his house.

Hugh called out to Emma and Raylene that when they finished sorting the music, could they help Michelle serve the food? As he was going to show me his wine cellar and Gym. Hugh steered me along the hall, down some steps and into the basement garage. He had converted the basement and garage into a gym.

“I’ve got you down here to sort out how you want to play this. I’m pretty confident that Owen and I will win the wager. And just as confident, you will enjoy watching your wife get nailed.

My heckles rose at this, “I’m not going just to sit there and watch you guys nail my wife!” I almost yelled.

Hugh hushed me, “Think on this carefully. I have been watching you all night; you have gotten aroused at watching your wife, and I think you will be amazed at how erotic the next hour or two will be for you. But neither you nor Raylene will be happy knowing the other is watching. So, I have two scenarios for you and expect you may have some of your own if you calm yourself and think about it. One, you disappear out to the kitchen with Emma. She gives an incredible blowjob, and I know she would like to get you into the sack.”

I was shaking my head at this, “No way, I’m not bonking some twenty-two-year-old and fucking up my marriage.”

“I didn’t think you would go for that. Okay, scenario two. I will make you a drink when we go upstairs, and I will make sure Raylene sees me put a couple of sleeping tablets into your glass. Only they will not be sleeping tablets. They will be saccharin tablets. After fifteen minutes, you can pretend to flake out on the couch and watch what happens with your wife.”

My muddled mind was working overtime sorting out what to do, how I could get out of this and what the implications would be to our marriage. I weighed up that Raylene was enjoying herself and would not be happy if I pulled her away. She also seemed to be annoyed at me for some reason.

I knew her and that she would likely get stubborn and fight to stay. She’d probably tell me to fuck off home alone; how embarrassing would that be? I was still convinced the guys would be unlikely to get further than to cop a feel of her tits and bum and that Hugh had summed up my reaction pretty well. It would be very arousing to watch them try to seduce her.

As far as our marriage went, I had already dug myself into a very deep hole by letting it go this far. If I were to pass out, whatever happened would not stick to me, and I could wake up unexpectedly and get Raylene out of the house when she came to her senses or if anything turned sour. And a final consideration was that I had often fantasised about watching her with another guy. Never in my wildest dreams thought that would come to pass, though.

“What are the pills?” I asked. “And how do I know you will not drug me?”

“I have no intention of drugging you. I get a huge kick out of having husbands watching. It’s not the first time Owen and I have had a married couple here under similar circumstances. As I said, the pills are saccharin and mix well with a drink.”

I reluctantly agreed, half believing I could stop things if they went too far. Hugh led the way upstairs. At the top, he paused, “I have some sunglasses I can put on you so that she can’t see if your eyes are open. They are slightly mirrored and give much better vision than other low-light sunglasses.”

When we returned to the lounge, I saw that they had moved one settee over to the far side of the room and moved the sheepskin in front of the TV, giving them space to dance. Julian and Michelle were snogging on the far settee, Liam was dancing with Emma, and naturally, Owen was chatting up Raylene on the couch. I sat beside Raylene, trying not to appear as nervous as I felt. I asked where Chris and Tobias were. Owen informed me they were playing on the Nintendo in the games room.

Hugh called for Raylene to come and help him make us some drinks and choose what she wanted. I watched with unease as she excitedly followed him to the kitchen, ignoring me altogether. I couldn’t believe she would give me sleeping tablets. And angrily decided that she was on her own if she did.

——

In the kitchen, Hugh asked, “What do you want to drink? I’m making Dave a bourbon and coke. Do you want the same?”

Raylene asked him if he had Southern Comfort and that she liked it with Ginger Ale. When he nodded to her that he did, she asked him why he had taken Dave downstairs.

Hugh turned, wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her bum, “I took him down to see the Dungeon I’m building. Would you like to come and see it? I could tie you up and fuck you silly.”

Raylene jerked away from him, shocked at his suggestion but excited at the thought. “No! I don’t want to see your Dungeon and stop talking like that. Dave may come and catch us.”

“I’ve got an answer to that.” And he pulled out a pill bottle and, taking her hand, dropped two pills onto her palm. He asked, “Do you want to put them in his drink, or shall I? They will knock him out cold for over two hours, maybe more, mixed with the alcohol.”

Raylene went to hand them back to him, hesitated, then her annoyance made her change her mind, and she tipped both pills into Dave’s Bourbon.

They returned to the lounge, and Raylene handed Dave his glass and sat beside him. Suddenly incredibly guilty about what she had just done, she thought hurriedly about a way to back out but couldn’t think of how she could without making the night even worse.

Her mind was in turmoil as she watched him take a big swallow. A shiver ran up her spine, and she tried to reason with herself why she had tipped the pills in the drink. 

She was a little tipsy, but that was no excuse. She knew she had given Hugh, or maybe Owen, license to go much further than they already had.

The thought filled her with trepidation and excitement, mostly the latter. 

She nearly got up and asked Dave to take her home. But it was too late; he’d probably crash the car with those sleeping pills and alcohol in his system. Besides, she wanted to spend more time with Owen. She was excited, and Owen made her feel attractive. She thought she could keep him in control, even though his wicked suggestions during the evening had her body thrumming with anticipation.

——

I could see that Raylene was nervous and distracted. Hugh had bobbed his head at me to let me know the pills were in my drink. Then Raylene asked to use the toilet and left the room. Hugh came over and confirmed that Raylene had tipped the sleeping pills in my glass. He didn’t appear to be gloating, but I knew he would be inside, which pissed me off. But I was also very aroused and took the opportunity to slip my hand down my front and straighten my semi-hard prick while I had the chance.

Raylene returned and sat beside me again. I let out a big yawn and told her I was suddenly feeling quite tired.

“I might close my eyes for a bit. The light is irritating them. It’s been a hard week at work, and all that smoke in the pub has irritated them.”

Hugh took my cue and mentioned he had dark glasses that were good for tired eyes. He went to the dresser, rummaged around in a drawer, and brought them to me. I declined, saying I would feel stupid sitting indoors wearing sunglasses.

“Don’t be stupid. All the famous rock stars wear them inside,” said Raylene.

Her response brought home to me just how keen she was for her night of fun to continue. With that knowledge, I slipped the glasses on and lay back. I was surprised to find how calming the glasses were and that their orange shading gave me a clearer vision of the room.

I turned to Raylene, “These are quite calming. But I feel quite tired, so come and shake me if I snore.” I gave a snigger to let her know I was joking. “Give me a yell when you’re ready to go home.”

A flicker of concern crossed her face, but it was instantly gone, and she told me to finish my drink and to lie back and relax, “I’ll have a couple of dances, and then we can go.”

A surge of jealousy twisted my gut at her blatant lie, two dances! That would be the day. Then, thinking she was unobserved, she turned and smiled at Owen. And noticing where he was looking, she pulled the hem of her skirt down, realising it had ridden up. This simple movement reminded me that she was knickerless. Her panties, unbeknown to her, were in my pocket. Again, a rush of jealousy hit me, but it was quickly swept aside by arousal so strong I had to bite my tongue to hold back the groan that nearly slipped from my lips.

I let out another big yawn, slumped to the side and got comfortable.

Hugh came over and asked Raylene to dance with him. She shook me and asked if I minded her dancing, and when she got no response, she gave me another more brutal shake before downing her drink and getting to her feet.

Hugh wrapped an arm around her slim waist, moved her over by the TV, and they started swaying slowly to the music. Raylene put her hands behind his neck, then closed her eyes and cuddled into his chest, seemingly without any thought to the consequences. They moved in a slow foxtrot, limited by the confines of the lounge.

She cast her eyes over to where I lay several times, and I found myself squinting every time, scared she could see my open eyes through the lens. Eventually, I became secure, knowing she could not tell I was awake, and I didn’t bother after that.

Emma dragged Liam over and sat down beside me. I saw that all the others had also turned their attention to the dancing couple, intent on watching the seduction they expected was about to begin.

Hugh raised a hand and moved her hair from her shoulder, then burrowed his head into the crook of her neck. Raylene shivered, and the hot sensations produced as his lips trailed soft kisses up to her ear elicited a clearly audible moan. Still nibbling on her ear, he moved his hands to her hips and drew her loins against his leg.

I felt a craving to get up and touch her myself. It was erotic watching her press her mound onto Hugh’s leg. I was almost certain she was grinding herself in small circles on him, but they were very subtle movements, she still being conscious of others in the room. Remembering that she had no knickers on gave me an abrupt insatiable longing, and my cock almost burst from my trousers. Luckily, her eyes were tightly closed, or she would have seen the involuntary jerk of my hips and known I was not sleeping.

Hugh bathed her neck with soft, passionate kisses, his hands moving up to her breasts and searching out her nipples. She made one last attempt to push his hands away and looked over to ensure I was still comatose. Hugh let her push his hands down, but only so he could raise them back under her blouse, caressing her stomach. Each caress was bringing his hands closer to her breasts. I knew when he slipped them under her bra and cupped them as she released another audible gasp.

Her hands slipped from his neck and held his hands still. The sensations his soft touch was generating were almost unbearable. She needed him to slow down; she raised her head to tell him this. But as her mouth opened and she gasped in a lungful of air, he lowered his mouth on hers. Then, running his tongue along her upper lip, he felt her willpower diminishing; he pushed into her mouth, searching for her tongue with his own.

Raylene felt powerless to resist. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against his. She couldn’t remember the last time she had had such a passionate kiss. Their tongues met and teased, and when Hugh’s tongue followed hers, she closed her lips and began to suck on it. The wet softness of his tongue inside her mouth was incredible. It was sweet from whatever he was drinking, and she continued to suck until she felt his hands slip down and pull her hard against him.

She could feel his passion on her bare stomach. He felt massive, much larger than her husband. She tried to compose herself, realising this was getting way out of hand. She tore her head away and looked at Dave; he had not moved a muscle. She shook her head, trying to think clearly and quell her hunger. But seemingly against her will, her hands moved to Hughs’s groin, searching out his cock, wanting to touch and feel his size. She assured herself it was just because she may never get another chance to touch a penis this big.

I saw Hugh tip his head to Owen, leaning against the far wall, where he had been watching Hugh’s progress with interest. Owen’s muscled, six-foot frame moved across to them with the grace of a large cat and nestled against Raylene’s back. Startled, she turned her head to see who it was, and when she saw it was Owen, her face took on a guilty expression of being caught with her hands in the till. But then, seeing him smile, she relaxed before leaning back to let him kiss her. His hands moved to her hips, and he rubbed his hardness into the crack of her arse.

Moulding his body to hers, his left hand moved to her breast, searching for her nipple. His other hand dropped to caress her thigh. He moved his hips back and away to the left, giving me a perfect view as he slid his hand between her legs. 

Raylene didn’t resist; she opened her legs for him and pushed her hips back onto his probing fingers. Hugh moved a hand behind Raylene’s head and pulled her into another passionate kiss, his other hand moving back to her breasts.

Owen’s thrusting hand movements lifted her skirt, and I got a brief look at the crease at the bottom of one cheek. There were gasps next to me as Emma and Liam realised she was not wearing panties and must have wondered when someone had removed them. Owen dropped to his knees and looked to be trying to push his nose into her cunt. Raylene let out a groan, arched her back, and thrust her butt back onto his face. Owen started licking long, slow strokes within her wide-apart thighs, then trailing his tongue to the little brown bud, he tried to insert it. Raylene tried to jerk herself away from his attention.

“Not there, it’s dirty,” She cried.

Hugh turned her face to him and, in between kisses, assured her it was okay. She let out a pitiful whimper of desire, rewarding Owen’s attention to her brown bud. She capitulated, pushing her arse back onto his probing tongue.

Emma’s hand snuck into my lap and settled on my rampant shaft. I tried to keep still in case Raylene looked our way, but I could not stop the small jerks of my hips. I was desperate for a much-needed release. The glimpses of Raylene’s pale naked arse, the wanton movements as she responded to Owen’s attentions and the gap of flesh above her stocking tops were driving me wild with desire. I was not alone; Liam had his cock out and was stroking it madly. Emma had her other hand pressed deep between her legs. I had no idea how I would stay inert for however long this lasted.

Owen sensed Raylene was about to cum. He broke away, stood up and ran his hands from Raylene’s hips up to the small of her back. Lifting her dress and exposing her incredible bare arse to the room, he roughly grabbed a bunch of hair, turned her head and kissed her. I expected Raylene to react in horror, his tongue having just come out of her butt, but she responded to his kiss with the same passion she had all evening.

Hugh used this distraction to unbutton Raylene’s blouse and lift her bra above her breasts. They seemed to have swelled and firmed as they were hardly sagging. Her nipples were swollen and erect. I had never seen them that long and darkened with blood.

 Hugh cupped her breasts, rolled and pinched her nipples, and at the same time lifted and squeezed them together. Then moving his mouth from one to the other, he bit, nibbled and sucked on them. As Hugh worked on her breasts, Owen took a step away. He lifted her skirt again to admire her perfect arse. Fondling each of her globes, he ran his fingers from the small of her back down past her brown puckered bud. He fingered her perineum before pushing through her open folds to search out her clit.

Raylene jerked her hips forward when he touched her clitoris; she dropped a hand down to push his fingers away, then cupped her hand firmly over her mound to stop any further assaults on it.

“I’m going to cum if you touch me there,” She said.

She glanced around the room, noticing that Liam had his cock out and then, seeing that Julian and Michelle were both watching intently, asked, “Can we go somewhere private? They’re all watching.”

Owen stepped back, hands dropping to his sides. Hugh lifted her face and said softly, “What does it matter if they watch? I want them to see your beautiful body. It’s all part of the excitement. But if you want us to stop and take you home, we will.”

Then Hugh dropped his hand and pulled her hand from between her legs back onto his cock. Kissing her again, his other hand moved back to her breast. I saw her capitulate and slump against Hugh and watched as she arched her back, stuck her butt out, blatantly searching for contact with Owen again. 

He patted her rump, reached for the zip on her skirt, slid it down and undid the catch so it fell open. But the clinging skirt did not fall. The ample curve of her hips was holding it up. Owen nudged her to move her hips and let it fall. It took moments for Raylene to realise what he wanted, and then, with a sexy wriggle of her hips, it slipped from her hips and fell to the floor.

I let out a quiet groan. It had to be the sexiest thing I had ever seen. My wife stood legs slightly apart, naked from the bottom of her blouse to the tops of her stockings. Owen was just as impressed as I was. He stood aside and beckoned all of us in the room to admire what he had revealed. Thrusting his hand between her legs again, he slid his fingers into her hot, wet sheath.

Owen’s wrist twisted, and it was easy to see that he was wriggling his fingers in deep. Then he withdrew them and held up two messy, wet fingers for us to see. He stuck them under Hugh’s nose and parted the fingers. A clear, viscous fluid stretched between them. Hugh breathed in her aroma, then making sure Raylene was watching, he sucked the fingers into his mouth.

 The writhing of Raylene’s hips and the craving look on her face told Owen all he needed to know. He dipped his fingers back between her legs, scooped out more of her secretions and offered them to her lips. She didn’t hesitate but thrust her mouth onto the fingers and sucking them clean.

Owen and Hugh grinned at each other, knowing she was beyond the point of any further resistance.

Owen dropped his hands and released his cock. I was pleased to see he didn’t look any larger than myself. Hugh lifted Raylene off the floor to make it easier for Owen to take her from behind. She lifted her legs and settled her knees on Hugh’s hips. We got a fantastic view of her cunt. It was wet and glistening. Her labia were swollen and slightly parted, and a small dribble of her slippery nectar was oozing down one leg.

Owen stepped forward and ran his cock along her slit, coating himself with syrupy nectar. He thrust into her with one determined push. His cock sank home so quickly that I wondered if he had missed her hole entirely, and it was just sliding between her legs. She had trouble taking me these days, even when we used lubricant, often commenting that I hurt her. So, I was astounded that she did not complain about his rough treatment.

The view of his cock entering her and his nuts banging against her arse was a mind-altering experience. Horny as hell, I realised how incredibly lucky I was to witness this. I had fantasised about it, of course, but never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought I would see or, indeed, let another man fuck my wife.

I was broken from my tormented haze when Emma gasped that she was coming. I turned my head to watch her cum. She had opened her legs wide, and it looked like she was trying to push her whole hand into her cunt.

I almost, and if Emma had still been stroking my cock through my trousers, I would have. Fuck, it was unbelievable; I slumped back, tore my eyes away from Emma’s young wet hole, and resumed watching Raylene getting fucked.

My doubts about Owen being inside Raylene were soon put beyond doubt. Hugh took her knee and lifted her right leg to her chest. Undoubtedly, he had done this to give the room a better view. And what a view it was, Owen’s shaft plunging in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I watched his stiff shaft pull out of her cunt; it was glistening wet from her syrupy juices. It twitched and throbbed, and then he was plunging into her again. It had been a few years since I had seen her this wet and willing.

Raylene’s face was a mix of wonder and desire as Owen slammed himself into her harder than I had ever dared to fuck her. She fought to break herself away from Hugh’s hold on her. But he held her, and when she settled, he pulled her blouse and bra off completely and turned his attention to her protruding nipples. But I watched his other hand dip down to work his cock free.

Raylene’s sudden gasp alerted me that she had just touched the bare flesh of Hugh’s just-released weapon. From the showers in our rugby days, I remembered that he was well endowed but had never seen it hard. It looked to be a couple of inches longer than Owen’s descent-size rod. She started stroking him, in time with the jerking movements of her hips. And then it happened. Her body shuddered and went rigid.

I knew the signs; she was about to climax. She started rotating her hips, grinding down on Owen’s cock, sensations rushing over the sensitive flesh of her naked body. Then, thrusting her tits hard against Hugh’s face, she came. The ecstasy of her orgasm made her yell out obscenities, “Fuck, Fuck, Oh! Fuck me hard.”

Her eyes opened wide as Owen complied and rammed into her even harder. And when he started moaning that he was coming too, her face took on a look of confused hesitancy. I think she was pondering how it had come to this. How she had let another man cum in her. But Raylene’s momentary hesitation disappeared as another set of spasms wracked her body, and I’m sure she had a second climax.

I had never heard Raylene swear like that during sex, or at any time for that matter. It took immense resolve to keep up my act and stay slumped on the settee. I wanted to go to her, tell her I loved her and hold her tight as she came down from her high. Instead, I had to stay still and watch as Hugh lowered her to lie on the sheepskin rug, with her feet facing us; of course, he didn’t want us to miss a stroke. My cock throbbed even worse at seeing her wide-open, sloppy cunt. I could easily have sat up, reached out and touched it. She was close enough for me to reach out and touch. 

Hugh lay beside her, took her in his arms and crooned comforting words in her ear. Then, as she calmed, he moved his hand between her legs and gently slid the flat of his hand down over her mound.

She turned to him, “I can’t do it again, sorry. I think I came twice then; it was wonderful, but I’ve had enough.”

“We have not finished. You have lots more orgasms in you yet. Owen and my record are eight; I reckon you are good for more than that, as you reached those first two so easily.”

Raylene’s eyes opened wide, and a resigned sigh escaped her lips, followed by a despairing moan, “No! I can’t. I’m way too sensitive.”

But Hugh didn’t remove his hand, and when Owen lay down on the other side of her, he stroked his hand through her hair, then turned her head and kissed her. She turned and clung to him and returned his kiss with as much passion as I had seen that night.

Emma rolled onto me, freed my aching cock, lowered her head and swallowed every inch of it. She didn’t even gag. I slumped further to the side, hoping Raylene did not look over our way. I didn’t have the willpower to stop Emma. A blow job was essential at that moment.

I don’t remember much after that. I must have passed out with all the exertion.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments