Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging with the Neighborhood Tease

"My originally shy wife becomes more ardent leading to a swing with our teasing neighbor."

26
14 Comments 14
16.4k Views 16.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words
This is a marginal follow-up to the Shywife story published earlier, but it will stand alone. It is, however, more fun to read them both.

Tracy decided Jennifer was the one. I had to chuckle because Jennifer had a nasty habit of trying to tease me into a state of constant erection. I’d never known if she was really serious about getting it on with me, but she always stood too close to me when we happened to encounter one another. Her welcome kiss always featured a tiny taste of her tongue, and lasted just a little too long. She pressed herself into me when we greeted one another. And summertime was the worst. Jennifer wore the tiniest bikinis imaginable when she sunned in her backyard across the fence from our place. The bottoms were no more than a band aid-sized strip with a couple of strings. The top piece covered only her nipples and always showed peeks of areola on both sides.

I actually worked up the guts to ask her what she was up to with the tantalizing activities and appearances when we were ensconced in a corner at a neighborhood barbecue. She leaned into me, pressing a hand against my semi-erect cock through my shorts, grabbed the back of my neck and put her lips close to my ear.

“I want you to crave me,” she whispered, her lips moving against my earlobe. I could have sworn her tongue took a swipe at it, too.

“Why, Jennifer?” I asked, my voice half a groan.

“I need to feel desired,” she whispered. “You’re cock, my cunt. Doesn’t it give you a thrill?”

The image of my meat plunging between her succulent vulva lodged in my brain. “But, your husband,” I protested meekly.

“He gets his,” she said, and I definitely felt her tongue lift my earlobe. “After I’ve turned you on I take him home and fuck him senseless, pretending that your cock is plundering me.”

“And Tracy?” I continued my probe of her motivation.

“Hmmm,” she hummed a long, low, delighted murmur in my ear. “Wouldn’t you love to see my husband plowing that delicate furrow of hers? I would.”

“There’s more to life than fucking,” I noted.

“Um-hmm,” she agreed. “There’s fucking, and sucking, and licking, and tasting, and feeling, stroking, teasing, and fucking.”

“You know I can’t do that with you,” I stated.

“You will, darling,” she answered. “We know all about your brother and Tracy. So one day, soon, I hope, you’ll feel these lips that are teasing your ear wrapped around your cock. I’m going to make you come with my mouth, swallow your load, and then you’re going to fuck me. And I’m going to love it.”

“Did you tell Jennifer about Kevin?” I asked my wife later that evening.

She looked at me with a special sparkle in her eye. “How did you find out?”

“I asked her why she was such an incorrigible tease. She told me she wanted me to crave her and claimed, without actually saying it, that because you and Kevin were fucking that you’d let Jeremy do you while she fucked me.”

“Would you hate that?” Tracy asked.

“You fucking Jeremy?”

“No, you dolt,” she laughed. “Would you hate doing Jennifer?”

I sighed with a touch of fatigue. “Honey,” I said slowly, “you are the love of my life. I would never do anything to hurt you or make you jealous.”

Tracy fixed her gaze on me. “You’re a real fucking coward, you know that?”

I shook my head. “Why am I a coward?”

“Because you would, in a heartbeat,” she said. “I know you would. And you don’t have the guts to admit it. Yes, I told her about Kevin. And I even asked if Jeremy would be interested in me.”

“What did she say,” I asked warily.

Her exact words were, ‘He wants to lick your pussy and feel your cunt wrapped around his cock,’ my darling. Apparently, she’d told him she was planning to fuck you. That was his response.”

“Jesus!” I said. “He really said that?”

“Honey,” Tracy said gently, “you might as well accept it. She wants you and you want to do her. He wants me, and I’m intrigued by the possibilities.”

“You really want to do that?” I asked, looking for some kind of closure.

“Tell you what,” she said lightly. “Take me home and fuck me. I’ll pretend you’re Jeremy. Afterwards, I’ll tell you whether I want to do it or not.”

It didn’t take any longer than a week. My formerly shy wife informed me Tuesday night that she and Jennifer had agreed they would visit us the following Friday night.

I shook my head slowly, looking at the floor. “You’re absolutely sure, Tracy?” I asked her, “Because once this gets started, there’s little chance of turning back.”

“Turning back from what?” Tracy challenged me.

“If you try to stop it once it has started,” I said as if trying to explain things to an errant child, “there will be hurt feelings and our relationship with Jeremy and Jennifer will be damaged.”

“Why should I do that?” she said, her voice nearly a sneer.

“I don’t know,” I said, sighing. “Just saying.”

Tracy grinned at me. “Friday night,” she said, “you’re going to have your ears pinned back for you. Jeremy is going to lick my pussy until I scream for him to stop. Then he’s going to fuck me. According to Jennifer, he is very good at it. All of it. So, if anybody is going to stop this, it will be you. Do you want to stop it?”

“No,” I responded. “If this is what you want…”

“It is,” she said, interrupting me. “You started me on this path with Kevin. I’ve found out that I like the sex, so I’m looking forward to it. And I’m looking forward to seeing Jennifer turn you into a babbling pile of hapless flesh.”

Jennifer didn’t even both to sit down when she returned from the kitchen with her glass of wine. She set it on the table then knelt in front of me. She pressed her hand between my knees and forced my legs apart, her eyes looking into mine.

“Do I need to tease you?” she asked me. “You know I love to tease you.”

I chuckled. “You know you’ve been driving me nuts for close to two years,” I admitted.

“We’re going to consummate all this,” she said, slowly unbuttoning the three buttons that held her silken top closed. The hand not occupied with her unveiling continued to rub the inside of my thigh. She shrugged out of her blouse and let me see the lacy white bra that barely contained her breasts. She reached behind her, unsnapped the clasp and allowed the small garment to slide off her shoulders. My mouth watered as her breasts were finally exposed to me in full.

“Beautiful,” I said, looking at the distended nipples centered in the half-dollar sized areolas.

Her hand found the bulge of my hardening meet inside my shorts. I gasped as she caressed it. Jennifer smiled at me. “You are allowed to touch, you know?” she said. “That’s why we’re here.”

I put my hands on her forearms and pulled her up and toward me. “I’d really like to start with a kiss,” I told her. “You’re lips are so full, moist, and desirable.”

“Shut up,” she said softly, leaning forward. Her lips brush across mine. They were soft, warm, and delicate. I groaned.

“You’re teasing me,” I admonished her.

“Um-hmm,” she said. “I love teasing you. I want you to crave me.”

I grinned. “I crave you,” I admitted, pulling her to me and sucking her lips between mine.

Across the room, Jeremy had my wife naked. Her legs were on his shoulders and his face was buried in her succulent pussy. She was doing fine, I decided, and returned my full attention to the dark haired beauty kneeling across my lap with our lips crushed together and our tongues wrapped around each other.

“Stand up,” she ordered.

I stood.

Jennifer stood in front of me, her breasts tantalizing me as she worked to remove my shirt, trousers and underwear. She dropped to one knee and tugged at my pants. I stepped out of them. She reached up and grabbed hold of my turgid member. “This is what I’ve been waiting for,” she murmured and wrapped her warm lips around the tip.

That’s when I saw my wife stand up, pull Jeremy to his feel, strip him in the same way Jennifer had stripped me. She didn’t, however, put her lips around his cock. Instead, she pushed him back into the chair, straddled him, reached for his rod and positioned it at her opening. I was transfixed as I watched his cock disappear into my wife’s flesh. Within seconds, she was rocking on him and his dick was appearing and disappearing into her as she groaned with passion and delight. It was then that Jennifer thumped my thigh.

“You want to watch or fuck me,” she said after reminding me she was working my meat.

I tore my eyes away from the vision in front of me and looked at the dark-haired beauty kneeling in front of me. I smiled at her. “I’ve seen enough,” I said. “What do you want?”

Jennifer pulled back, and looked into my eyes, hers shining and bright. “Take me to your bed,” she whispered. “I want it all.”

I nodded and waited for her to stand up in front of me. “We’re going to bed,” I announced. All I heard from the other side of the room was my wife telling Jeremy, “Oh, yeah, baby. Fuck me.”

I extended my hand to Jennifer and led her to the bedroom. She took charge, pulling the covers back and leaving only the sheets on the bed.

“Lie down,” she ordered me. I climbed onto the bed and lay down, facing the ceiling.

“I want you to eat my pussy,” she said.

“Yes,” I replied. “I can’t wait to taste you.”

She straddled my face, bracing her hands against the wall. I grabbed her soft ass-cheeks and pulled her up until her pussy was right in front of me. She lowered herself until my tongue managed to reach into the succulent tissue of her vulva. Jennifer groaned as my tongue plunged into her moist slit. I teased her flesh tenderly, licking all around her, consciously avoiding her clit. She moaned and shifted, trying to institute the contact she desired. I gave her a muffled, “Uh-uh,” sound as I avoided that contact.

“Oh, please, baby,” she whimpered.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

“Suck my clit.”

I had to smile as the level of desire. I licked at it quickly and she jerked. She hitched her hips and pressed hard into my face. “Fuck me with your tongue,” she moaned.

She really did want it all, and quickly. I probed her opening with my tongue, and Jennifer let out a soft wail. I allowed my tongue to trace the length of her slit once again, licking a circle around her clit.

“Oh, fuck!” she moaned. “If you keep doing that, I’m going to come,” she informed me.

I nodded and hummed an affirmative, repeating the motion, probing her hole and licking her slit to the clit, then circling it. Then I sucked it between my lips and lashed it with my tongue.

“Oh, shit! Fuck! Yes!” Jennifer cried out. “Keep…oh! Yeah, keep doing that!”

I did, and within a minute or so, Jennifer’s hips twitched violently and she let out a long, warbling wail signaling her climax.

She raised herself off me and looked into my eyes. “No more!” she said. “I need your cock.” She crawled down my body and took my meat in her hand. She leaned forward and I surprised her, kissing her lips, licking them, and sharing the taste of her pussy with her.

Jennifer was a multi-tasker. Having had a taste of herself on my face, she began licking my chin, lips, and chin, all the while positioning my cock at her opening. She eased herself down on me and I felt the warm, moist caress of her love canal caress my cock. She moaned as my meat filled her. I groaned as I felt her muscles clamp on me.

“Finally,” she whispered huskily.

I nodded. “Finally,” I agreed. My mind flashed back to all the teasing Jennifer had done over the past years. “You know what this mean?” I asked her.

“Hmm?” she murmured softly.

“You aren’t really a tease,” I whispered. “You’re a temptress.”

She grinned. “And now I’ve got your cock inside me,” she said, “which is what I’ve really wanted for all these months.”

“You really wanted to fuck me?” I asked softly.

Her eyes glistened with delight. “Oh, yes!” she said emphatically. “This,” she said, “right here. You feel so good.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because,” she moaned, moving her hips on me, “you’re not Jeremy. I love the feel of your cock filling me up.”

“That’s it?” I pressed her.

“You fuck me different. I like the difference.”

“What’s different?”

“The fullness, the feel,” she said, “The tempo, and even the foreplay. You do it differently and I love the difference. Aren’t I different from Tracy?”

I grinned at her. “Yes, definitely,” I admitted.

“It’s good, though?” she said, in more of a statement than a question.

“It’s good,” I agreed.

“And you like it.” It was another statement.

“I do.”

“Good,” she said. “I love teasing you. Now, when I tease you, we can fuck.”

“Why do you like teasing me?” I asked her.

“Because,” she said simply, “I want you to desire me.”

“Mission accomplished,” I grinned at her.

“Almost,” she nodded. “When you shoot your hot come inside me, then the mission is accomplished.”

“It won’t take long,” I warned her.

“Good,” she stated. “I want to feel your heat flood me.”

“Then what?” I asked, hitching my hips up to meet her downward thrust.

“Positions and locations,” she said. “Your house, my house, the shower, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, out by the pool, your garage, my garage, Jeremy’s office; we’ve got lots of options.”

“Coming soon,” I warned again.

“Then come,” she said. “Grab my tits and thumb my nipples,” she directed.

She leaned back and looked at the ceiling, planting her hands on my chest as mine caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. Her mouth opened and she began to groan. “Yeah, fuck me,” she moaned. “I like to fuck you. I love your cock. Fuck me with your cock. Come inside me, baby. I’m going to come with you. Let’s do this!”

The burning started in my thighs and I let out a huge groan. “I’m coming, baby,” I moaned. “I can’t stop it now.”

“First time,” she moaned as my shots of hot come spurted into her. “Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck! Yeah, I can feel that!” She squeezed my cock with her muscles and pulled, milking all the come from my meat. “Oh, fuck, yeah! Finally!” she cried. “We finally fucked! That feels so fucking good!”

I heard a soft chuckle from the doorway. I looked and my naked wife stood there with Jeremy behind her. He had his arms wrapped around her and his hand was caressing her left breast.

“That was so fucking hot!” Tracy said in a very soft voice.

Jennifer looked over her right should toward the door. “Oh, hi, guys,” she said, her breathing a little ragged and uneven. “You finished already?”

Tracy looked up at Jeremy behind her and grinned.

Jeremy eased past my wife and made his way to the bed. He climbed on behind his wife and gave her a gentle kiss on her naked shoulder. “For now,” he said.

The next thing I knew, Tracy was kneeling across the bed close to my head. Her hair made a veil of copper-colored curls around us. She leaned down and kissed my lips. I felt my cock pulse inside Jennifer.

“You owe me,” she whispered.

“What?”

“I didn’t get to suck you and put your cock inside her. You owe me.”

“It happened quickly,” I said, “and you were occupied.”

“Um-hmm,” she hummed sounding unconvinced. Her nimble tongue licked my lips.

“So, is it okay if I go home with Jeremy tonight?” she asked me, her eyes sparkling.

I looked up at Jennifer. She had a broad grin on her face, too. “Does that mean I get to stay here?” she asked.

“If you want,” Jeremy answered. “Of course, I’d love to have both of you.”

Tracy had never left the house for an adventure before. Kevin had come, stayed with us, and then left the following day.

“That what you want to do?” I asked her.

“Yeah,” she said easily. “I think it might be fun. Besides, it’s just next door.”

I looked at Jennifer. She nodded at me.

“You’re okay with Jennifer staying here tonight with me?” I asked Tracy.

My wife looked at Jennifer, still straddling my body with my cock buried inside her. “If I can borrow your husband for the night,” Tracy said, “You can borrow mine.”

“Not just tonight, though,” Jennifer said. “I want him all day tomorrow, too.”

Tracy then turned to Jeremy. “You think you can tolerate me for that long?”

“We’ll think of something to do,” Jeremy laughed.

“Positions and locations,” I chimed in.

Tracy looked quizzically at me. “Jennifer can explain,” I said.

“Bedrooms, bathrooms, showers, garage, Jeremy’s office,” she said. “There’s a whole bunch of places you can get laid. Plus all the different positions you can try.”

“I’m going to throw some things in a bag,” Tracy said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. “By the way, you taste like pussy.”

Jennifer chuckled. “I thought I’d licked it all off.”

“You want a towel?” Tracy asked, stepping toward the bathroom in all her naked glory.

“That would be nice,” Jennifer answered. “We didn’t really prepare, did we?” she asked me.

“I don’t know about you,” I told her. “I was prepared.”

Tracy brought a small towel and handed it to Jennifer. She tucked it between us and then climbed off, steadied by the arm of her husband. In the meantime, Tracy had grabbed some items from the bathroom, tossed them in a small bag, and then went to the closet. She drew out a robe and said, “I don’t think I’ll need anything else just to get next door.”

She leaned down to me again and kissed me on the forehead. Her lips came close to my ear. “That was,” she whispered, “incredibly hot. I really like watching you fuck Jennifer. I love you.”

“Actually,” I whispered back, “she fucked me.”

Tracy stood up and slid into her robe. “I’m sure you’ll get your chance between now and tomorrow evening,” she said. “We’ll come back about five tomorrow and have dinner together, all right?”

“Great,” Jennifer said. “Of course, I’ll probably see you tomorrow when I come to use the pool.”

“You’re going to use the pool tomorrow?” I asked, surprised.

“Of course I am,” she said. “I’m planning to tease you. Then I’ll come back here and fuck your brains out.”

Tracy giggled.

“And you’re welcome to do the same thing with my husband,” Jennifer told Tracy. “We’ll both get nearly naked out there, make them hot with desire, and then fulfill all their fantasies.”

“That sounds like fun,” Tracy said. “Guess I’d better take a bathing suit.”

“The little green one,” I suggested. It was the tiniest bikini I’d been able to get Tracy to buy. She only wore it in the house for me.

Tracy looked at me for a long second. She shrugged. “Since everybody’s seen all the goods, I guess there’s no point in being modest.” She dug in the bottom drawer and stuffed the tiny garment in her bag.

“One o’clock tomorrow afternoon,” Jennifer told her.

Tracy nodded and gave me a quick wave before walking out of the room. Jeremy hung back a little.

“What is it, Jeremy?” Jennifer asked him from her perch on the corner of the bed.

“I’m not complaining,” he started, “but I want you guys to know. This overnight thing was Tracy’s idea.”

“Yeah,” Jennifer said, “and the all day Saturday thing was my idea. What’s your point?”

“Nothing,” he said. “I just didn’t want you to think I tricked her into anything.”

“Jeremy,” Jennifer said, “just make sure she has a good time, okay? Fuck her as good as you fuck me and you’ll be fine.”

Jeremy grinned, stepped over to his wife and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “You guys have fun, too,” he said.

“We will,” Jennifer assured him.

When Jeremy left the room, Jennifer stayed seated on the corner of the bed. “You okay?” I asked gently.

She turned and looked at me. “Me?” she asked. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You were just sitting, looking like maybe you had some regrets,” I told her

“Remembering,” she said smiling. “It was great. I’m fine.”

“You don’t have to stay if you don’t want,” I told her. “You can sleep in the guest room if you like.”

She looked at me like I had grown a third eye. “Are you nuts?” she said emphatically. “I told you I’m fine. Besides, I’m the one who extended the stay, remember. I want to be here with you.”

“Okay,” I said, my hands raised in surrender. “It’s just…well, there’s no pressure.”

“Oh, shut the fuck up, will you? Just get up and come shower with me. I’m planning to suck you off in there.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments