Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Black Stallion Inn, Part 2 of 3

"The host with the most continues to enjoy his guests."

74
22 Comments 22
14.7k Views 14.7k
7.6k words 7.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Warning: Again, this chapter is not only more hardcore and more packed with sex scenes than my usual stories, but it contains hardcore illustrations and should not be viewed where anyone else can inadvertantly see your screen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you're enjoying the foray into this little experiment, and will let me know in the comments if you felt it was worthwhile."

Joanie moaned and closed her stance, rubbing her cum-slick thighs together. “That’s the second-best part of a guy coming inside of me, I think; the way it feels when it drips out and down my legs, all warm and gooey and sensual.”

I laughed. “Well, if sex isn’t slippery and messy you’re probably doing it wrong. Fortunately, that meshes well with your dirty, slutty side that I so admire.”

The elevator was gradually creeping toward the ground floor, where we waited. We probably should have just taken the stairs, where I could have followed her up to the third floor, watching the cum drip down her legs the whole way.

“Don’t you want to know the best part of a guy coming inside of me?”

I looked at her, amused. “Well, I think I know, but go ahead.”

“I love the way a cock spasms and swells and throbs inside me with each spurt, the way it feels; that almost always makes me come. Yours does that a lot. You must have strong cock muscles.”

“Well, I lift weights.”

She laughed. “It works… but anyway, that’s the biggest reason I love cum in my pussy.”

“I’d expect no less from a sexual cognoscente and cock connoisseur such as yourself.”

“Hey!”

“That was meant as a compliment, babe.”

“Oh. Well, okay then. You want to know the third best thing?”

I laughed. “The hits just keep on coming, huh? Again, I suspect I know, but go ahead – but not before you tell me how long this list is. You seem to get a lot of enjoyment out of something as simple as a pussy full of cum.”

“And running out,” she giggled. “I do, and the list is long, but I’ll stop at three. Okay, you ready?”

“No time like the present.” Just as I finished speaking, the glacially swift elevator finally bonged its leisurely arrival.

“Okay. The third best thing is when you lick up every drop and use that amazing tongue to clean up my used pussy until I almost pass out. Heaven!”

“Mmm, yeah; I like that too, especially the way you come so hard when I do it.” Her dirty and descriptive talk was making me hard again, as she knew it would. I don’t do what she’d mentioned very often and must be in the right mood – translation: extremely horny – to do it in the first place, but her graphic language was moving me in that direction. I mostly do it because she loves it and comes like gangbusters, which is always very gratifying to me.

“You’re really hoping I’ll do that tonight, huh?”

She nodded as the elevator door crawled open and we stepped in. “I am, but I’ll understand if you don’t want to.”

“Yeah, I’ve never done that after anyone other than myself.”

“I’ve had a lot of guys come in my mouth…“

I laughed, and she went on, “Well okay, not a lot, smart ass, but some, and in my opinion, Alvin’s cum was pretty tasty - but you know that already, don’t you?”

“Uhh, I guess, although I really didn’t notice. And anyway, it’s not about the taste, or even the texture or anything. It’s more about the whole idea of it.”

“Assault on your masculinity?”

I nodded. “Yeah, something like that.”

“That’s silly.”

I shrugged. "Maybe so, but it is what it is, to employ an overworked tautology.”

She laughed as the door began to slowly slide closed, and then we heard a yell. “Hey, hold the door!”

A reflex sent my foot into the gap just in time, and the doors reversed course. A tired and harried-looking couple, perhaps a few years younger than us, appeared, dragging their roll-aboards behind, the plastic wheels clacking on the tile joints.

“Thanks. This elevator is so damn slow, and we have to go all the way up to three.”

I smiled at him – and noticed that his wife was very attractive in a slutty sort of way, although she also appeared to be quite angry. “No problem. Our floor too, as it turns out. You folks just get in?” Stupid question; dragging suitcases, late at night, coats still on, exhausted travelers… duh.

“Yeah.” As they came aboard, I moved to the back wall and Joanie backed into me, her ass to my groin. I realized that she was trying to conceal the cum running down her legs, and tried to act casual despite her soft, creamy ass, bare beneath her short wrap, pressed to my growing cock.

“Roads still bad?” The elevator doors once again began to slowly close, this time completing the trip as I slid my hand beneath Joanie’s short wrap and squeezed her ass before slipping one finger into her tight little puckered star, slick with cum, and two more into her dripping pussy. She uttered a soft grunt of surprise and pleasure, which they likely attributed to the elevator lurching to a start at the same instant.

He nodded. “Horrible. Still snowing, cars off everywhere, nothing but snow, ice, and wind. We were lucky to make it in. I wanted to stop sooner, but Natalie…”

She snarled, “Oh, stuff it! We made it, didn’t we? And if you hadn’t driven so damn slow we might have gotten here in time to relax in the spa.”

“But dear…”

“Fuck. If Alvin was around, I bet he’d give us the key, but he’s done for the night. Now I’ve got no spa, no Alvin, and only your tiny little dick for stress relief.”

I was shocked, and I whispered a low “Whoa!” into Joanie’s ear. It’s probably good that the woman was beautiful and built because thus far she’d demonstrated no other redeeming qualities.

He’d seemed rather mild-mannered, but now he said, “Shut up, my love, or I’ll kick down the door of the pool room just so I can drown you.” Clearly, stressed from the drive, he’d reached the end of his rope. This was becoming awkward, to say the least!

He turned around to look at us. “I’m sorry you had to witness that; we’re both very tired. I’m Peter, and this is my lovely yet bitchy wife, Natalie.” His voice dripped with sarcasm, while she was still silently fuming.

Flustered, Joanie said, “I’m Joanie, and this is my husband Ben. Um, we have the key for the pool; I’m sure Alvin wouldn’t mind us giving it to you if he knows you.”

Natalie turned and stared at Joanie and I could see the realization dawn in her eyes; she could go have a hot soak, but she’d missed last call on Alvin’s big cock. They both realized he’d been fucking my wife, but the woman's disappointment was palpable. “So Alvin was around earlier?”

I was about to say yes, and that they could probably reach him, when Joanie thrust her ass back against me, driving my fingers more deeply into her hot, wet openings and silencing me. “He was, but he was heading to bed.”

I realized immediately that she was staking her claim on him for the night and had no plans to share his prodigious organ, despite the fact that it was clearly big enough for two, so I remained silent even as I began to more actively finger her loose pussy. I could feel cum running down my fingers and was sure everyone could smell the obvious scent of sex in the small elevator, further evidence of her activities with our well-endowed host.

Peter, appearing almost as disappointed as his wife, said to her, “We have no plans, dear; we could always stay an extra night here, give the roads more time to clear.”

She looked at him hopefully. “Can we? That would be wonderful! I… I’m sorry I was so mean before; I do love you, you know. Even your teenie weenie.”

He kissed her, then said, “I know, and I was looking forward to this as much as you were.” He looked at us. “And in all fairness, I do have a tiny dick.”

Taken aback, at a loss for an appropriate response, I stammered, ‘Uh, gosh, well…”

Luckily, Joanie knew exactly what to say, God bless her. “My Bennie has an amazing cock, it’s not tiny at all!”

If the cat had my tongue before, he’d now added my lips and larynx to his collection. My fingers still in my wife’s pussy and my face turning beet red, I managed an articulate, “Uhhh…”

I think, other than a few nude beach excursions, that it was the first time we’d shared that information with complete strangers.

Fortunately, they both laughed before Natalie responded, looking at me with renewed interest, “That’s good to know. How do you compare to Alvin?”

Before I could wrest my various body parts away from the cat Joanie fielded that one as well, laughing as she said, “Oh, he doesn’t - that's a whole different ballgame! Does anyone, really?” In case they’d harbored any remaining doubts, they now knew that Alvin had been boning my wife.

They shared a laugh at my expense before accepting the spa and pool key from Joanie as the torturously long elevator ride drew to a close. Embarrassing scenes and uncomfortably intimate conversations should never be conducted in a small cubicle which offers no escape. Or on a plane in flight – again, it’s not like you can simply leave.

I carefully slid my fingers out of my wife as we disembarked, feeling another gush of cum spill as I did so, and she made it a point to let them precede us down the hall to avoid showing off her cum-slick legs – not that it mattered at that point.

We bid them goodnight at the door to their room, and I noticed Peter’s eyes lingering on Joanie’s free-moving breasts and erect nipples before we continued to our own room at the far end from the elevator, and he remained in the hall to watch her ass as we walked away, so he probably saw the cum she’d been trying to hide.

As we walked, I said, “Peter likes your boobs.”

“All men like my boobs… well, all straight men. I wonder how tiny his cock really is?”

I laughed. “That was weird, wasn’t it? He seemed so fine with her telling us that, and then he even reaffirmed it, like he was proud to be tiny. Fucking weird. I can’t believe you told them that I have a great cock.”

“I said amazing, not great, and you do! And at least I didn't tell the world that you're a micro-dick, like she did to him, so you shouldn't be embarrassed."

"I'll do my best to take solace in that, my love."

"I can’t believe that you had your fingers in me the whole way up here.”

“I have a thing for wet, slippery pussies, I just love the way it feels – yours in particular.”

She reached out and seized my hard cock. “I know all about your thing for wet pussies; it's amazing, and big, and hard. Would you like to slide your thing into my thing?”

“I think I’d rather do that than lick it.” I dug out my key card.

“Well, you’d have to lick it first, of course.”

“You do know how to make that sound more attractive, despite Alvin's load in you.”

"I think most of it's running down my legs by now." As I opened the door, she looked back up the hall toward the elevator. “I hope Alvin uses the stairs, otherwise Natalie is likely to jump out and grab him as he goes by.”

“So you figure he’ll get waylaid and then laid? I think he’s big enough to defend himself – besides, I think he’s very fond of your fine ass.”

She pushed her plush butt against my hardness and wiggled it. “I should hope so!” Suddenly reversing field, she spun around and yanked my shorts down to my ankles before scampering into the room, giggling. “If you want my fine ass, come and get it.”

“Joanie, damn!” I was left alone in the hallway, pants around my feet and cock pointing at the ceiling. I didn’t react instantly, letting her enjoy her trick. “Gosh, I sure hope they have security cameras to capture my magnificence.”

“They do – I checked.” Still laughing, she jumped onto the bed on her hands and knees, her ass toward me, and flipped up her swim wrap, exposing her ass and dripping pussy. “Come and get it, lover!”

I shuffled into the room rather than pulling up my pants, drawing more giggles from her as I closed the door. “Did that elevator scene make you think that maybe Alvin has a good thing going on here, welcoming horny women – or couples - to this place in his own special way? He must get laid a lot. Quite the racket. Imagine how popular this place would be if he marketed it that way!”

“He could start by changing the name; instead of just another boring old ‘Motel 6’, what if he called it ‘Motel 12… Inches’? That would have horny women like me flocking in!”

I laughed. “No doubt, but it lacks a certain subtlety, don’t you think? How about this one; ‘The Black Stallion Inn’. Classy, yet subtly evocative.”

“Oooh, I like it – but you know what I’d like even more? My very own black stallion, or, in lieu of that, your tongue in my pussy!”

“You have a one-track mind, horny wench – Ye Olde’ Black Stallion Inn is just the place for you.” I continued to shuffle forward, playing up the way my pants hobbled me until I shuffled my carefully aimed cock right into her wet and ready pussy. I’d debated about taking her in the ass, but her pussy was just so creamy and inviting, and once the head entered I thrust my hips forward and gave her my full length, balls-deep, in one quick poke.

She let out a yelp, followed closely by a moan of pleasure. “Ohhh, Bennie, fuck… You cheated, you were supposed to lick, then fuck!” Despite her words, she groaned, thrust back on me, and came.

I gave her right cheek a resounding slap with my open hand, earning another yelp. “Sorry, babe, I had to; it was too inviting of a target.”

She was moaning and thrusting back against me, but her words didn’t match her actions. “That was supposed to be your tongue. Now take it out!”

I gave her left cheek a firm slap, leaving a matching handprint, and this time she moaned. “It doesn’t feel or sound like you really want me to pull out.”

She reached back between her legs and firmly grasped my dangling balls. “Take it out, or I’ll be making myself a brand new nutsack change purse.”

Laughing, I slowly slid my dripping cock out of her. “Okay, okay. Don’t be so mean, Cruella the Emasculator.” I reached down and stroked her used, cum-smeared pussy lips, being sure to flick her hard clit. My fingers wet with her juices and our cum, I dropped to my knees behind her and, putting my hands over my own glowing pink handprints on her cheeks and spreading her open, tentatively licked all the way up her sex, from hard little clitty nub to slippery little puckered star and back to her cum-filled opening.

When I more eagerly pushed my tongue into her dripping sex and then dropped down to suck on her clit, she came again, noisily. I never noticed or thought about the taste or the fact that it was a mixture of her, me, and Alvin that I lapped up; instead, the reactions of her body and the sounds she made had me going at her like a kitten with a bowl of milk, trying to make her climax again, my cock straining with arousal.

It worked, and when the huge orgasm hit her and she urgently thrust her pussy back into my face I could take no more. I needed to be in her, so I stood and entered her hard and fast, my cock so stiff and throbbing that it ached, and I began to slam into her incredibly hot, loose, welcoming pussy. Joanie began to wiggle and twerk on my cock, and soon the sound of wet, squelchy, gooey sex, bodies slapping together, and our mingled cries and groans could not be mistaken for anything else, and I hoped nobody could overhear.

We went at it like a couple of horny teenagers, and I think we were both on the verge of orgasm when we heard a loud knock on our door.

I paused but swore. “Fuck! Horrible timing. I guess we were probably too loud.”

She laughed. “Honey, it’s probably just Alvin.”

“Oh yeah! Forgot about him, which you obviously didn’t.” I slid out of her, groaning, sensitive and ready to burst.

“No, I certainly didn’t!” When I bent to pull my shorts up, she laughed again. “Bennie, you don’t need clothes if it’s Alvin. You’ll just be taking them off again anyhow.”

“Good point.” I kicked them over onto the sofa instead and crossed to the door, checking the peephole to be sure it was him before I opened it. When I did, he took in my nakedness, dripping, rigid cock and all, and laughed.

“Fuck, man, what a greeting! If you had pockets I’d ask if that was a banana in your pocket or you were just happy to see me; as it is, you’re obviously very happy to see me!”

“Believe it or not, this isn’t in your honor.”

He chuckled and looked past me, nodding toward my wife. “S’all right, I like that much better anyhow.” He’d quickly zeroed in on Joanie, still on hands and knees on the bed, ass to the door and wet, spread-open pussy fully exposed to anyone that walked in – as Alvin just had. He pressed the bottles of beer and wine coolers, the necks of which he’d had clutched between his fingers, into my hands and crossed eagerly to her.

“Girl, that’s sure a sight to greet a man with – that’s one fine, fine beautiful ghetto booty right there. I never knew they made big plush asses like that in pink!”

She giggled. “You like my ass, Alvin?”

He gripped her ass cheeks in his big hands, filling them with Joanie’s generous, rosy pink glutes and squeezed. “I love that ass, baby.”

“It’s not too big?”

He looked incredulous. “You kiddin’? More cushion for pushin’, sweet cheeks, and I plan to do some major pushin’. I’m gonna wear that ass out!” He released her and circled around to the other side of the bed to stand in front of her, unzipping his pants as he did.

“But first, I need you to breathe some life back into this…” He reached in and lifted his cock, the whole enchilada, out through the open fly, reminding me that he’d gone commando after the spa. By now I knew what he was packing, of course, and so did Joanie, but I think we were both somewhat in awe to realize we hadn’t simply imagined it. He was huge, his dark cock long and thick even flaccid, veins bulging, and Joanie was eager to help him grow, immediately putting lips, tongue, and one hand to work on him, supporting herself on the other.

I stood there and watched her try to gobble him up, but despite her enthusiasm, he was simply too big for her to do justice to - and getting bigger by the moment. She fished out his equally oversize scrotum, and as she bent underneath him to lick his balls, his stiffening cock lying across her face, he looked at me.

“You just a spectator, or you gonna get in on the action?”

“Me? I… uhhh…”

He laughed. “Not on me, Ben; I meant, get that stiff dick back there and keep that pussy all warmed up for me, or at least get back to licking it. And don’t worry if you come, since you look like you’re about to anyway. This big cock loves a well-greased pussy!”

“Oh. Well, that I can definitely do. Any or all of the above, actually.” I moved behind Joanie, who had moved forward to suck him, and kneeled on the bed. I slid into her easily, groaning at the sheer pleasure of her warm, wet heat closing loosely around my aching cock. I held there for a long moment, enjoying the soft wetness of her velvet grip, then grasped her hips and began to slowly slide in and out of her, going balls-deep on each stroke to allow my sack to slap her pussy.

Joanie came – lucky her, enjoying her Energizer Bunny-like ability to just keep going and going – and I knew I wasn’t going to last long and had no such ability; still, it was going to feel amazing to finally let go deep in her pussy. She becomes very aroused with a cock in her mouth, and now, with his huge cock to suck and me inside of her, she was in her glory. Unable to take much of his thick cock into her mouth, she ran her lips up and down the length of it lovingly as he continued to swell and grow,

Watching over her shoulder as she fondled, sucked, and licked his swelling and hardening cock was only rushing me closer to my eruption, but the voyeur in me wouldn’t let me tear my eyes away except to occasionally glance down and watch my own cock, streaked with cum, sliding in and out of her pink lips.

Tonya_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tonya_Rose

That alone usually does it for me, and this time, with his massive member receiving her loving attention also in the picture, it pushed me over the edge. As I drove deeply into her and held there, spurting and groaning through an intense climax, Joanie released Alvin’s cock long enough to reach back between her legs and seize my balls while sliding one finger into my ass, going for every drop of cum I had to offer.

I swore, “Fuck babe, fuck yeah! Goddamn…” Enjoying the ass play, I was flexing my hips forward so that her finger could go deep, in the process driving my cock even farther in and up toward her spine. Apparently, that was a good thing – or the pumping and spurting felt extra good, because she came again, moaning around his fat cock in her mouth as she did.

Alvin seemed to enjoy watching both of us get off, and he held her by her hair as he slowly fucked her mouth with the few inches of his cock she could manage. When he saw me flagging as my orgasm waned, he said, “If you’re done there, move on out and give a brotha’ a shot at some of that.”

Joanie concurred. “Yes, dear, get out of the way so Alvin can put this beautiful cock in me!”

As I slid out in a small gush of cum, I squeezed out the last few dribbles of cum on her ass, then slapped it again. “Atta’ way, my horny little sex-starved nympho. Gotta love a wife that knows what she wants, and right now she wants a big cock in her.”

They both laughed as Alvin moved around the bed and came up behind me almost before I could get my tired self out of the way. He took his cock in hand and slapped it against my ass a few times as I scrambled aside. “Just in time, Ben; I was about to jam this into the closest available orifice.”

“I know! Why do you think I pulled a groin muscle trying to get out of the way?”

He grinned as he rubbed his cock around in the streaks of cum I'd left on her ass, lubing himself up for the plunge. “Some guys like it, you know – and I haven’t found a lady yet who doesn’t.” As he said that he pushed slowly into Joanie’s open and cum-filled pussy, stretching her to again accommodate his ridiculous girth and earning a long groan of approval from her as more of my semen squeezed out around his shaft.

Joanie grunted as she pushed back onto him. “Oohhh, my god! That feels so fucking amazing… I could come just from the way you feel going into me!”

He grabbed her hips and began to pump most of his length into her. “Be my guest, girl; as your host, I’m here to fulfill your wishes.”

It took all of three thrusts, maybe four, and Joanie was gasping and crying out through yet another strong orgasm. I hoped she didn’t have a daily limit, because if so, she was about to exceed it. As she came, she began to eagerly thrust back onto his huge pole, using his cock to fuck herself, allowing him to remain still and watch her impale herself on him again and again, fast and deep, taking all she could.

 

He slapped her ass, grinning as he watched her pleasure herself. “You know your wife was seriously into sport fuckin’? Goddamn, look at her go!” She came yet again, swearing and shuddering as she rammed herself backward onto his hard length, but it didn’t slow her down.

Kneeling alongside them on the bed, watching, I nodded. “Yeah, pretty much – but with you, it’s extreme sport fucking. I’ve never seen her get quite this into it.” Leaning forward and bracing one hand on her pumping hip, I reached below and between her legs with the other to diddle her clit while she fucked. We made her come again, and while diddling Joanie I occasionally felt Alvin’s cock slide along my fingertips and found it strangely arousing.

Before long, she went head, shoulders, and tits-down on the bed, thrusting her ass and pussy upward to give him easy access. She’s done this with me many times and has told me that she loves the way it feels, my cock touching all the right places inside of her. Judging by her closed eyes and the expression of pure bliss on her face, his cock was touching all those places and then some, and I could feel how hard he was, so it was clearly working for him too. He grabbed her hips in his big hands and began to lay into her, groaning as her tight pussy squeezed his cock.

She moaned happily, then sighed and wiggled her butt back and forth, her fingers gripping the bed, enjoying the way he stretched her pussy. Seeing her so wrapped up in the pure pleasure of the moment combined with first-hand knowledge of just exactly how hugely hard Alvin was made my cock throb with arousal as it strained upward.

He must have felt me touching him, because he said, “You know, some of the husbands I know would take advantage of this position by crawling in under there and licking their wife’s pussy – and my cock and balls too, of course. You might even get a blowjob while you’re at it… or end up giving one.”

He laughed at the expression on my face, which was probably pretty telling. Parts of that sounded pretty good – licking Joanie’s pussy, the blowjob from my wife – but I wasn’t so sure about having his balls in my face or giving him head. “Yeah, some would, maybe… hey, speaking of husbands, do you know Peter and Natalie?”

He nodded, never taking his eyes off Joanie’s ass as he continued to piston into her, enjoying the way her soft, swollen pink lips clung to his thick shaft as he moved in and out, and the sound of her moaning and grunting in pleasure. “Sure! He’d be down there in a heartbeat, begging to suck my cock; of course, he likes it up his ass too.”

My jaw may have dropped. “Seriously? He’d do that? Your monster, up his ass?” I was shocked, in disbelief that anyone, but especially the mild-mannered guy we’d met on the elevator, would take that thing up the keester.

“You bet! He’s adventurous and likes to take advantage of everything that’s available; I mean, you wouldn’t go to Six Flags and only ride on one ride, would’ja?”

That got a giggle from Joanie, although it didn’t slow her down at all. “That’s exactly what he does! Bennie only rides the roller coasters, nothing else.”

I shrugged sheepishly. “Rides that go in circles make me nauseous.”

He laughed, accidentally thrusting too far into Joanie’s pussy, abruptly cutting off her giggle and earning a squealed, “Oh, Alvin, my fucking god!” before she came yet again.

“Well, I promise my cock doesn’t go in circles, so have at it. Ride the rides, Ben.”

There was a certain forbidden thrill to the idea and I felt the sharp tingles in my groin as my cock strained at attention. Although still unwilling to take that step, I lay down beside Joanie on the bed, on my back, and began to wriggle in under her just enough to get a front-row seat and lick her clit, to be a part of her pleasure… and maybe get my aching cock sucked.

As I was getting positioned, Alvin asked, “How do you know Nat and Peter?”

Semi-positioned and looking up at the underside of his pistoning, cum-slathered shaft and enormous, dripping balls, I answered, “We met them on the elevator on our way back to our room. They’d just gotten in. She seemed very disappointed when she found out that you were already reserved for the night. She was pretty pissy with him about it, actually.”

He laughed. “Yeah, that Natalie can be a real man-eater – and not necessarily in a good way, although she does suck a mean dick. Did they treat you to one of their little scenes?”

I laughed. “Oh yeah – that was awkward. She even made a crack about Peter’s tiny dick.”

Alvin guffawed and slapped Joanie’s ass, earning another squeal of pleasure from her. “Well, in fairness, he does have a very tiny cock.”

Joanie giggled. “That’s exactly what he said! Just how little is it?”

Alvin held his thumb and forefinger perhaps two inches apart, reaching down where Joanie and I could each see. “And that’s when hard – and not as thick as my pinkie finger, I swear. Seriously dinky. Natalie likes to take my cock in one hand and his in the other to compare, so she can show him why she loves my cock so much.”

Joanie grunted in satisfaction as he gripped her hips and thrust into her, then said. “That poor man – and poor Natalie! I can understand her disappointment.”

He shook his head. “Nah, he loves the humiliation aspects of it, which is why he mentions it so freely, and she plays the field with an eye toward the more well-endowed. He gets off on that too, by the way, the whole cuckold thing… lucky for me!”

Joanie grunted again and came on him, and had just caught her breath and begun to suck my aching cock when he said, “We could call and invite them to join us, then you’d see. Either or both of them will suck your dick, Ben. They’re both very accomplished in the art.”

That wasn’t an issue at that moment – Joanie, also quite accomplished in the art, was already on the job – but she immediately let me slip from her lips to say, “No way! I’m not sharing either of my guys tonight, not with either of them. Now, if he was hung like you, or even like Bennie then I might reconsider.”

He laughed and gave her ass another resounding smack. “Selfish girl! Hey, how about let me flop down and you ride for a while? You’re making an old man do all the work.”

She laughed, but it ended in a sudden grunt as he drove deep. “Unnhh, god, Alvin… first, you’re not old, and second, you’ve mostly just been kneeling there and letting me do all the work already, sliding back and forth on that magnificent cock. Fortunately, I’m fine with that and would be happy to strap on my spurs and play cowgirl for a while, so slide that monster out of me – slooowly, please - and I’ll mount up!”

Moving aside despite never truly getting my blowjob, but mostly hard again regardless, I knew that watching her bounce eagerly on his telephone pole cock would keep me that way, wife-watching voyeur that I am. Once he’d slid out of her – slowly, as instructed - and laid down on his back, it didn’t take Joanie long to straddle him reverse-cowgirl-style, facing me, and begin to hump and slide her wet sex along the length of his hard cock, grinding her hard clit against his thick meat until she’d come again.

As that orgasm still rolled through her, she lifted off him and said, “Bennie, watch!”

As if I could have torn my eyes away! She reached beneath her and held him upright, using the broad purple head of his cock to open her, and then let her lips lovingly engulf him as she slid slowly down his hard shaft. More of my cum oozed out around his cock and her thighs shuddered in pleasure as she felt him opening her and going deep, filling her completely.

Seeing her pussy spread wide to accommodate him, her slick, pink lips stretched tightly around his girth, was amazing; it looked like it should hurt, but clearly, it did not, if her moans were any indication. She simply held there for a long moment, only a couple inches of his thick root exposed and her body shuddering with the sensation of such a massive cock inside of her. He slid his hands up her ribs and squeezed her boobs, pinching her nipples roughly and earning a gasp of pleasure from her, and then bagan to pump into her as he held her above him.

A tiny rivulet of cum trickled down his shaft and onto his balls as Joanie’s moan turned into the strangled grunt of a massive orgasm and she began to move on him, rising and falling, deeply impaling herself again and again as she came huge, nipples hard and tits jiggling in his big hands, her abused pussy stuffed with cock and oozing cum.

Her grunts and moans sounded strained, almost certainly due to intense pleasure, though I couldn’t be a hundred percent sure. “Joanie, are you okay?”

She just continued to ride him, not answering me. “Joanie? Baby, are you all right?” Again she didn’t answer, lost in her climax. Touching her shoulder and then her cheek, she finally looked at me, and even then I’m not sure she was seeing me, her eyes glazed with pleasure.

“Babe, are you okay?”

“Ohh… I’m f-f-fine, Bennie. Ohh, fuck… Oh my god, you wouldn’t believe how incredible this feels!”

“Yeah? Pretty good, huh?”

Ohhh, god! Ohh fuck, baby, I’m going to come again…” She threw her head back and did just that, very vociferously, her entire body spasming with the intensity of it and her pussy gushing.

“Good for you, baby, go for it. Enjoy!” She very obviously was, eagerly fucking him now, her face and chest glowing pink and sweat-sheened with lust. “You look beautiful, babe. You’re a sex goddess.”

“Th-thank you, Bennie. For this and everything.”

“You’re welcome. I’m enjoying it too, albeit vicariously at the moment.”

“Lick my pussy.”

“What? Now?”

“Yes, now! Please?”

“You know it’s occupied, right?”

She giggled, even as she was enjoying yet another orgasm. “Is it ever! Fully occupied, but my clitty would love some of your special attention.”

“Horny wench!” I laughed. “You just can’t get enough, can you?”

“Honey, don’t talk, just lick.”

Alvin chuckled. “Don’t argue with a sex-crazed woman, Ben, just lick her pussy as ordered.”

Unable to witness all of this and not be horny, despite recently coming, pushed me to fulfill her demand; when I’m horny enough I’ll do just about anything, so I quickly crawled between his thick thighs and leaned in to lick Joanie’s very busy and very abused-looking pussy. Proximity being what it was, and her body in near-constant motion on his cock, that meant licking the underside of his shaft too at times. I suppose sometimes you just gotta say, ‘What the fuck,’ and plunge ahead!

She leaned back to allow me better access, not missing a stroke as she did, and when my tongue found her jutting little joystick I flicked it eagerly, earning an enthusiastic, “Ohh, fuck yes, Bennie, ohh yesss! Right there… ohhh, goddd!”

She came again, this time with my help, which made me feel good – and made me go at it with considerably more ardor. Soon I was eagerly lapping at her clit and her tightly-stretched pussy, licking his cum-smeared shaft, fondling his shockingly large balls (something I’d been curious about since I first saw them, and they felt every bit as big as they looked!) and grinding my rock-hard cock into the bed beneath me.

Between my tongue and lips and his monster cock, she was chain-climaxing by now, one orgasm swelling to bursting and barely fading before the next rolled through her body. Her breath was coming in gasping sobs, but she showed no signs of slowing down or tapping out, instead snarling her fingers in my hair and holding my face to where their bodies joined as she eagerly rode him.

After a few more tooth-grinding orgasms, she pulled my face away from her pussy and looked down at me, her expression stunned. “B-Bennie… I c-c-can’t stop coming! Ohhh, fuuuck, again! Uuunnhhh, God, I c-can’t stop!” She looked dazed – lovely, sexy, sweaty, and dazed. “Goddd, Bennie!”

“Honey, do you want to? Stop, I mean?”

“Y-yes… n-n-nooo. God, I don’t know… feels sooo fucking good!”

“I’m sure! Here, have another…” Rededicating my tongue to her pleasure, her body went rigid as she came yet again, gurgling and moaning and making other unintelligible but obviously lust-filled sounds. In the intensity of her orgasm, she rode too high on him for the first time – not easy to do on his length – and he popped out of her.

Surprising myself, I quickly took him into my mouth, taking no time to think about it. It was like shoving a cue ball in my mouth, albeit a softer, chocolate, fleshy, extremely slippery cue ball. I couldn’t take much of him but tried valiantly for a moment before bailing out. It wasn’t the first time I’d had a cock in my mouth, given that I’d done so with our other threesome partner on occasion, but it was only the second, and by far the largest… and it was not at all unpleasant. In fact, it was quite arousing, not that any more arousal was required!

Quickly, a little embarrassed about what I’d done, I guided him back into my wife, who promptly came yet again. I continued to lick and suck both of them, and fondle his soft, heavy sack and huge balls, but could hear that Joanie was becoming exhausted. Figuring that she was determined to continue until she could get him to lose it and fill her with cum, and knowing she was nearly worn out, I settled his big nutsack in my palm and moved my two middle fingers to that sensitive area just behind his balls and began to stroke that hard ridge between his asshole and his sack.

That earned a grunt of pleasure from him as he drove into her, pressing his crotch down into my fingers. “Fuck yeah, Ben, now you’re getting in the spirit. Tickle that taint!”

“Just trying to get you to come before my wife passes out, big guy.”

He groaned as his balls tightened up. “Ohh, fuck, yeah, that’s gonna do it. Fuck yeah…!”

I felt the first powerful spasm as a massive spurt of cum blasted through his cock and into Joanie, and I continued to stroke his taint and squeeze his balls as he pumped again and again, diving himself deep and leaving his load far inside of her. I felt each and every spurt pass through him, every spasm, a couple of dozen contractions which must have continued long after he’d run dry, but I continued to stroke him relentlessly. I was surprised at how much I was enjoying the power of his orgasm, which had driven Joanie over the edge yet again, and the power I had over it – and, for the moment, over him.

Soon he was twitching and squirming and begging me to stop, his overly sensitive post-orgasm package not ready for the abuse, but since I literally had him by the balls I didn’t quit right away.

“Feels pretty good, huh?”

“Fuck, man, you gotta quit!”

I laughed. “You were the one that told me to get involved.”

“Yeah, well now you need to get uninvolved; let go of my fucking balls!”

Joanie giggled. “Bennie, you naughty boy; let Alvin have his balls back.”

“If you say so, dear.”

I let his big eggs slip from my hand, but impulsively leaned forward and ran my tongue up the thick ridge on the underside of his shaft, tracing the few inches that showed between his balls and Joanie, and then up her pussy and across her overstimulated clit, earning a gasp from her. I’d unwittingly gathered a trickle of white cream en route, which I quietly swallowed, then I just leaned back and watched his cum begin to leak out more heavily from between her tight pink opening and his dark, slowly softening and shrinking cock.

Since I’d taken the bull by the horns – or by the balls, in this case – and gotten involved, despite my earlier reluctance it wasn’t a huge leap when he slipped out of her in a gush of cum to take him into my mouth. He remained hugely thick, yet was reaching that more flexible, rubbery stage that follows ejaculation, and he’d lost enough girth that I could suck him a little and actually get a few inches of creamy black cock in my mouth.

He moaned and tensed once when he felt me do that, and that one last tiny spasm ejected a small spurt of fresh cream that he’d apparently been saving. I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t find that last throb and spurt of cum arousing, yet utterly strange, but swallowed his slippery offering without comment.

I only sucked his cock briefly, still a little uncomfortable about the whole thing, but when I looked up Joanie had raised her head and was avidly watching me. She gave me a small smile of approval and a lascivious wiggle of her eyebrows to let me know she approved, which helped, but still I decided that I’d be more comfortable licking her creamy pussy than sucking cock, and so moved on.

Letting him slide from my lips – to a groan of either pleasure or disappointment from him, I’m not sure which – I bent to the task of cleaning up her abused sex, amazed at how stretched and open she appeared for the moment, his cock having just slid out of her, and at the sheer quantity of cum. Why it seemed less gay to lap up the heavy flow of another man’s cum from my wife’s pussy than it did to suck that same man’s cock I don’t know, but it did at that moment, at least to me. I also don’t know why that seemed important, but it did that too.

I did a credible job of cleaning her up, feeling like I’d lapped up about a pint of our combined sex juices before I was done, but more than anything I wanted to slip my throbbing cock into that sweet, slick, velvet tunnel. She was still sitting astride his hips and leaning back over him, a small puddle of white on his belly below her, but I couldn’t wait any longer. I moved up and over the two of them and slid easily into her, the temporary effects of his giant cock and his copious deposit leaving her quite wet and loose on me.

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments