Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cross Dressing Stories

Our crossdressing (cross-dressing) stories feature tales of either gender (usually male) dressing up in the clothes of the opposite sex, for reasons of sexual gratification.

Crossdressers are akin to the transvestic fetishism, which is a sexual fetish for the clothing of the opposite gender.

The crossdresser can be of any sexual orientation.

SissyMandy - Game Changer

I expected an exciting weekend, but I didn't know just how exciting it would be

It's been a while since I've been with a man, and never by myself for an entire night, except for with Rob. So it's no wonder I'm in a sissy daze as we're holding hands during the thirty-minute drive from the Monterey airport to his home in Carmel. I've b...

Becoming Anne - My Feminization Chapter 1

My wife discovers my need to be feminized and begins my makeover to Anne (series)

I walked into our bedroom. Jess, my wife sitting on the bed. Beside her were some of her sexy lacy underthings, items I had been wearing in secrecy. “Please don’t lie to me,” she said. “You have been dressing like a girl, using my clothes, haven’t you?” M...

SissyMandy - Cute As Fuck

After a few cosmetic enhancements, Mistress forces me to spread my wings

Except for the burning sensations around my chin, upper lip, and groin areas, I guess I survived my hair removal day better than expected. I probably would've freaked out if I'd been awake during the all-day electrolysis procedure, but Brenda knows I'm a...

A Move To England Part 2

Myself and Aoife continue on our sexual discovery

We stumbled into the bedroom, falling on to the bed locked in an embrace. Kissing, groping. Aoife stood up and let her skirt fall. Exposing red haired pussy. Aoife climbed onto the bed, squatted above my face. “Eat me, make me cum” As Aoife lowered hersel...

Bob Returns To Crossdressing With Unexpected Results - Chapter Six

Jo and Elizabeth Go On A Trip And End Up On A Double-Date

I had reached the point where the only time I wasn't Elizabeth was at work. “I know you hate wearing male clothing,” Joann told me one morning as I was getting ready for work. “It’s like you are cross-dressing as a man. I want you to quit your job so you...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Adventures in House Sitting — Part 1

A crossdressing sissy takes a two-week house-sitting opportunity to expand her horizons.

It was too good to be true. My daughter, who lived about three hours away, needed someone to house-sit for her for a couple of weeks. I was quasi-retired and able to do what work I did from “home” (read: anywhere I could get an internet connection). My wi...

Adventures With Eddy - Part 3

Eddy dresses me up, ties me down and turns me into a whore

As I woke up the next morning, the events of the past two days started to rush through my thoughts. I couldn’t believe all of the changes that had happened to me while being with my neighbor, Eddy. I was sixteen, and Eddy and I were tasked with spending o...

Bob Returns To Crossdressing With Unexpected Results - Chapter Five

Elizabeth has her first date. She is encouraged by Joann and her friends

We were standing around talking when Susie’s husband Peter, and Patty’s husband Joe, wandered over. I took a deep breath. They had each known Bob for years. Joe said, “What are you girls yapping about?” “Oh, just girl talk,” replied Patty. “Who’s your pre...