Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth of a multi-part mini-series about Mandi and Dave’s Polynesian vacation and their long overdue honeymoon. Mandi and I alternate telling this story. A ~~~~~~~ mark appears between two paragraphs where a change occurs. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you like and enjoy this story, we hope you’ll hit the “Like” button at the bottom. It would be greatly appreciated."

Standing naked in the bathroom, I was watching Dave step out of the shower, the water still dripping down his tan and toned, six foot two inch, athletic body.  My pussy rarely failed to tingle at the sight of his wet and naked body, and now was no exception.

Dave and I were getting ready to meet a couple for cocktails, Jocelyn and Craig.  We had met them earlier while waiting to board the ferry to this beautiful Polynesian island and Club Hinaloa.  It is an adults-only, lifestyle and swinger-friendly, beach-front resort on the island of Moorea, just a short ferry boat ride from Papeete, Tahiti.

Grinning, I looked at Dave, and said, "Jocelyn and Craig are both hot.  I'm sure there is a good possibility we will both enjoy an exciting time with them, not just tonight but as the week goes on.  But, as they told us earlier, they are at a critical point regarding swinging, so we must be careful how we approach them.  

"I agree.  Do you have any great ideas?"

“I’m sure I can come up with something.  But you know I’m not entirely comfortable with you offering us the ‘opportunity’ to be their guides into an open and non-monogamous marriage.”

“Yep.  And I’m cool with that.” 

“So please give me a moment to pull my thoughts together.  After all, my libido is still raging after the enthusiastic greeting I got on the beach from the Aussie Rules Football.  Not to mention the incredible fucking I got from the team’s Capitan in front of everyone.”

“That’s something neither of us will soon forget.  You were amazing.  So gather your thoughts while I’m drying off and getting ready.”

The first thoughts that came to mind were the words Jocelyn used when we first met her and her husband, Craig, earlier today.  She had spoken candidly about watching my uninhibited, slutty, and exhibitionistic antics at the adult, lifestyle-friendly "Club Secrets" on the outskirts of Los Angeles several months ago that had included being fucked by a total stranger at the bar. 

She said she had gotten so turned on by what I did and knew it was something she wanted and needed to experience. Her exact words burned in my memory: “I've constantly been fantasizing that when I grow up, I want to be just like Mandi.”

"I'm certain Jocelyn is all for it.  But Craig's head seems to be where yours was when I first told you I was ready to enjoy other sexual partners, and you should do the same.  So maybe doing something similar to what happened at Gary's party might be the way to go.  The only way for them to find out for sure is to put it to the test."

"So, you still like my original idea that you’ll seduce Craig while I’m fucking Jocelyn?”

“I think so, just as long as we don’t push it.  Who knows?  Maybe they’ve already realized that ‘jumping in the water’ with us is the quickest and best way to find out."

“And don’t forget Jocelyn’s words to us as we parted following our check-in.  “Damn it, Mandi.  I’m so horny.  I'll be showing lots of skin, and I’ll be ready for some naughty fun when we meet this evening.”

Glancing at the clock on the bathroom wall, I suddenly realized it was nearly 5:30 PM, and I wasn't anywhere close to being ready.  "Oh crap, Dave.  Look at the time.  I still have to dry my hair, decide what to wear, and deal with the usual finishing touches.  I want to be sure Craig wants to fuck me the moment he sees me."     

Looking at my tanned, fully toned naked image in the bathroom mirror while I combed my drying, shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair, I was undecided about what to wear.  Rather than going naked again, I decided on something ultra-brief and revealing that would flatter and emphasize my firm 36DD tits, bare and aroused pussy, cute ass, and long, toned legs.

I was ready to rock the bar, hopefully seducing Craig and maybe Jocelyn too.

~~~~~~~~   

Remarkably, Mandi and I walked out of our room at two minutes before six.  She looked so hot, and if there had been a magazine called “Totally Fuckable” Mandi would have been its cover girl. Her nearly nude and totally tan body was exquisitely accented by what she had chosen to wear.

A gold rhinestone-linked body chain and choker outlined her naked, firm, double-D breasts.  A few strands of additional jewels hung below the choker, adding some enticing “bling” above her tits. 

Below the waist, she wore a black and gold silk skirt that was so short (only about five inches long) it looked more like a wide belt than a skirt. 

It was made from material left over from the floor-length skirt she wore topless after dinner at her company’s big Gala in San Francisco almost a year ago.  But there wasn’t enough silk material to wrap completely around her hips.  Instead, interlocking clasps attached to each end of the waistband were just enough to connect the sides together low on Mandi’s hips.  The missing silk left a gap of about four or five inches below the clasp, which of course, Mandi positioned in front, allowing her bare pussy to be on full display.

A pair of tall, platform heels emphasized her toned legs and mostly bare butt, along with some matching jewelry which completed her ensemble.

Emy, the wife of the resort’s managing partner, had given Mandi the official okay to be naked at any time and anywhere she desired on club property during our stay.  So we weren’t concerned about Mandi’s choice of attire, or lack thereof, causing any repercussions.

As if anyone cared, I was wearing a pair of off-white board shorts without a shirt and was going commando.

Walking to the bar with Mandi was fun.  When we encountered other guests along the way Mandi was her usual outgoing, gracious self, always smiling and offering friendly greetings. She was radiating her usual sense of self-confidence.

Arriving at the bar for the first time, I was pleased to see that it was built in a style that perfectly matched the resort's tropical surroundings.  It was situated at the end of a long, high-roofed building overlooking the beach and ocean.  The stand-up bar was located against the entire far wall, and several tall, substantial tables were scattered around the large open area and firmly attached to the floor. 

Except for the wall behind the bar, the building was open to allow everyone to enjoy the warm, light tropical breezes wafting through, along with classical music coming from somewhere outside.  The ambiance inside was pleasantly noisy and happily busy, yet not overly crowded. 

Mandi was drawing appreciative looks from many of the guests as we strolled to the bar.  A cute, smiling, female Polynesian bartender quickly served each of us a glass of wine; red for me and white for Mandi.

We both noticed a wide range of attire worn by the guests.  Women wore everything from micro-bikini beachwear, a few even topless, to revealing cocktail dresses one might see in the U.S. Gentlemen’s attire also varied greatly, from Speedo-style T-backs to casual slacks and shirts. 

Searching the growing crowd for Jocelyn and Craig, we finally saw them waving to us.  Walking up to them, we were stunned by Jocelyn’s transformation.  Gone was the ultra-conservative travel clothing, along with my initial impression of the conservative librarian look. 

She was almost wearing an open, yellow, cut-off tank top with ultra-revealing sides, leaving her with an inviting side-boob and under-boob view of her firm, tan breasts that I guessed to be at C+.  Her nipples were in obvious danger of popping out, and the top was ideal to flatter her firm, flat stomach, navel, and dangly belly ring.

Riding ultra-low on her hips was a colorful micro-sarong, similar in style but in a different pattern and color to the one Emy wore at the official welcoming earlier today. 

It was obvious that no undergarments were involved.

A pair of four-inch slip-on platform heels, an anklet, and a few toe rings gave her fully toned legs and cute ass a mouth-watering vision of perfection. 

Understandably, my attention was drawn to Jocelyn, while Craig wasted no time embracing Mandi.  Jocelyn greeted me far more enthusiastically than I was expecting.  Throwing her arms around my neck, which immediately exposed her fully tanned tits, she pressed her full, soft lips unabashedly to mine. 

I was even more surprised when our kiss progressed into an open-mouth, tongue-dueling indulgence.  Jocelyn forced her tongue over my lips and into my mouth.  I added my tongue to the kiss and captured Jocelyn’s face in both my hands.  All of this was a clear message telling me she was ultra-horny and left me at a complete loss for words.

After ending the kiss with a huge grin on my face, I finally managed to get my brain back in gear. Almost breathlessly, I managed to blurt out, “Jocelyn, I hope you won’t think I’m being too forward by saying this, but you are absolutely stunning, incredibly sexy, and have taken my breath away.  You are 'Beyond TFI.”

Jocelyn looked at me with a puzzled expression and said, “What does Beyond TFI mean.”

“Mandi will have to explain that to you.  But it is the highest possible compliment I am capable of uttering.”

Laughing, Jocelyn said, “Wow.  I’m flattered…I guess.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Mandi had caught on to where things were going.  She greeted a smiling Craig by wrapping her arms around his neck and at the same time trying to glue her essentially naked and nubile body to his. 

Jocelyn and I were close enough to hear Mandi say, "I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I laid eyes on you earlier today."  She immediately pressed her lips to his, along with a lot of tongue.

Craig seemed momentarily stunned but enthusiastically returned her kiss.  But it was obvious that he hesitated to pull Mandi into a full embrace.  I watched as she looked into his eyes and said, “Please don’t be shy, Craig.  I love to touch and be touched.  I want you to know I would love you to touch me anywhere you want.”

“You mean something like this?” I watched excitedly as Craig put one hand on Mandi’s bare ass and cupped one of her equally bare breasts in his other hand, pulling her tightly to him as he did.  I imagined his erection rapidly growing as Mandi pressed her pussy against his crotch. 

It was then that I finally noticed Craig was wearing a male version of a sarong in the same color and pattern as the tiny one Jocelyn was wearing.  They must have made a side trip to the resort’s boutique this afternoon.

I told Jocelyn how cute they looked together.  She gave me a sexy smile, saying, “Ours aren’t exactly true sarongs, but they both have similar advantages.”

Turning to Mandi, Jocelyn said, “Did you notice the matching sarongs Craig and I are wearing?”

Looking quickly at Jocelyn and Craig, Mandi said, “I guess I missed that.  But what a great idea.”

“Allow me to demonstrate why I like it on Craig.”  With that, together with a naughty grin, Jocelyn, slipped her hand inside the gap where the material overlapped.  We could easily see the outline of her hand fondling his cock.

Mandi licked her lips sensuously, looked Jocelyn in the eyes, and said, “I love it.  Can I please try that too?”

Grinning, Jocelyn quickly withdrew her hand, saying, “Be my guest.  I doubt Craig will object.”

Looking at Craig, I saw a rather perplexed expression as Mandi crouched in front of him and slid her hand inside his sarong.  I watched the impression of her hand as she grasped Craig’s cock and began fondling and then stroking it.  His eyes rolled back as Mandi started stroking his maleness with more and more enthusiasm.

Grinning, Mandi turned to Jocelyn, saying, “Oh my.  Craig sure has an impressive package.  May I see it, please?”

Without waiting for Jocelyn’s approval, Craig said, “Go for it, Mandi.” 

I watched as Mandi drew Craig’s semi-hard manhood into view and gazed at it wantonly while slowly stroking it.  It was similar to mine; circumcised, thick, and about seven to eight inches long.  The diameter of its helmet was greater than the shaft, and pulsing veins could be seen rippling down it.  It was getting harder and growing by the second in Mandi’s hand.

I’m sure Mandi thought it would be quite a mouthful, and I knew she’d want to find out.  So it was no surprise to me when she engulfed what had quickly become a totally engorged cock into her mouth and down her throat. 

Craig immediately let out a long moan.  I heard Jocelyn catch her breath as Mandi began thrusting her mouth all the way up and down Craig’s beautiful love weapon.  

I just stood there enjoying Mandi’s antics, sipping on my wine, and wondering if she would go for a full B.J. or end it quickly.  I also noticed several bystanders were staring at the action.

After watching Mandi hungrily deep-throating Craig for several minutes, Jocelyn bent over close to her, whispering something in her ear.  Mandi didn’t miss a beat, and nodded her head in agreement to whatever Jocelyn had asked her.  She continued alternating between deep-throating Craig's rock-hard phallus and licking up the precum that was inevitably collecting on the crown.

Unexpectedly, Mandi suddenly pulled off Craig’s cock, tucked it back into his sarong, and she and Jocelyn burst out laughing.  Craig looked at me questionably and made a “what the heck” motion with his arms.  I replied with the same motion while shaking my head.

Wondering what thoughts or words Mandi and Jocelyn had exchanged that caused her to stop sucking Craig’s cock and start laughing, started me giggling too.

Mandi, sensing our questioning expressions, said, "Jocelyn asked if it was okay for me to be sucking cock in the bar and if she could suck Dave’s too.  I just nodded my head and kept going.  But when Jocelyn asked how I knew it was okay, and knowing what the answer would be, I started laughing, which started her laughing too.”

Mandi explained to Craig and Jocelyn that it was the combination of the green light Emy had given her, and then fucking in front of a crowd on the beach this afternoon without being reprimanded.

With that titillating backdrop out of the way, we briefly returned to sipping our drinks.

It was prime happy hour time, and the crowd was growing by the minute.  The more, the merrier I thought.  That would provide the same sense of concealment Mandi said she felt when dancing naked and fucking on the crowded dance floor of Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.

At that moment we were interrupted by a cute female Polynesian drink server, who said our glasses looked almost empty and wondered if we would like another round.  Without hesitating, I told the server, “That would be perfect.” 

After a minute or two of silence, I decided to cut to the chase.  "While we seem to have started the evening in the best possible way, Mandi and I would love to know if you two have any expectations about where you’d like things to go from here?”

“After hearing Dave’s words of wisdom today while we were waiting for the ferry, Jocelyn and I had a heart-to-heart conversation before we took our naps.  We both enthusiastically agreed on two things about this vacation.  First, we intentionally traveled all the way here for one purpose; to have whatever experiences we needed in order to decide if we both would enjoy having sex outside of our marriage.  Secondly, we eagerly accept the offer you and Mandi made to provide us with the guidance that will allow us to reach the best conclusion for both of us.

“In other words, and at the risk of being too forward, please allow me to be totally honest with you, as I feel confident you both will be with us.  Tonight will be perfect if I have the opportunity to fuck Mandi while at the same time, I can watch you and Jocelyn fuck each other without any limits."

“Well, that makes us even.  Mandi and I also chatted about you two this afternoon.  We are totally enamored with both of you, and the idea of enjoying each other sexually tonight would be an absolute privilege.  But don’t expect us to hold anything back.  And to make everything clear, you should know that Mandi is bisexual and I’m totally straight.”

Glancing at Jocelyn, I saw that she had a huge grin on her face and was nodding her head enthusiastically.  Her beautiful breasts bounced as she did.  "I'm thrilled Mandi is bi, as I am too.” That put a huge smile on Mandi’s face. 

Just then there was a brief interruption when the cute server delivered our drinks.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

Using this brief break in the conversation, I hoisted my glass and proposed a toast to a fantastic evening of fun and sex for all, and a wonderful, enlightening, and fulfilling vacation for Craig and Jocelyn.  Four glasses were enthusiastically raised in agreement.

~~~~~~~

Dave and I looked at each other and realized we were on the way to a no-holds-barred evening.  Jocelyn didn’t waste any time getting it rolling.  She turned to me, saying, "I overheard you telling Craig that you love to touch and be touched and that he could touch you anywhere he wanted.  You have such a delectable body, and your bare tits are just crying out to be caressed.  I want to know if that same offer also applies to me?”

Grinning, I reached down, took Jocelyn’s hand that wasn’t holding her drink, and clasped it firmly to one of my breasts, saying, "Does this answer your question?"

Jocelyn responded by putting her glass on the table, gently pinching and licking my nipple.  Then, wrapping her other hand around my neck, she said, "I'm so glad." 

Drawing me to her, we exchanged one of those ultra-sexy kisses that only two horny women can truly accomplish.  It was so hot I had trouble fighting off a nearly uncontrollable urge to climax.  “God,” I thought.  “Jocelyn is so much sexier than I originally thought, and I’ll bet Dave is thinking the same thing.” 

After ending our highly erotic kiss, I added, “There is a second part of my touching offer you and everyone else at this table need to understand.  Anything you touch on me, I get to touch on you." 

Everyone at the table emphatically nodded, and Jocelyn said, "That's only fair."  Then taking my free hand, she slipped it inside her top and onto her breast.

My pussy was now dripping down my thighs, and I wondered if Jocelyn could see it glistening like I could see it on her.  Her legs were slightly spread, and I could not hold back.  Putting my drink on the table while still caressing her breast and nipple, I worked my foot between hers to subtly encourage her to spread her legs wider, which she did. 

Moving my hand under her sarong and over her bare, open pussy, I slipped my middle finger into a very wet and tight pussy. 

Rolling her head back, Jocelyn grabbed my hand.  She pushed it forcefully against her pussy, saying in almost a whisper, "Oh God, yes, Mandi.  I want this so bad." 

Looking straight into her eyes, I added two more fingers and began thrusting them slowly but forcefully into her sopping cunt, while I used my thumb to tease her clit.  I quietly said, "Are you going to be a naughty slut like Mandi tonight?"

"Fuck yes," was all she said.  Then she turned to Craig and with a huge grin on her face, said, "Do you see what Mandi is doing?"

Craig grinned, nodded, and gave Jocelyn the thumbs-up sign of approval.

Continuing to plunge my fingers in and out of Jocelyn, I could tell she was on the verge of having an orgasm.  I guessed she was multi-orgasmic but didn't want to take any chances.  Taking her edge off seemed like the best approach.

Passing up such an obvious invitation was not something that I, a bi-sexually insatiable slut, would typically do.  But I knew then that it was up to Dave and me to see that Craig was exposed to seeing Jocelyn with another man rather than a woman.

Jocelyn had an enraptured look on her face, and her eyes were closed.  I took the opportunity to wave Dave over to me and whispered, “It’s time for you to take over.”

~~~~~~

Looking at Jocelyn, I could see her eyes were still closed.  Mandi and I shared a knowing glance, and I watched as she gently removed her fingers from Jocelyn’s dripping pussy. 

Crouching in front of Jocelyn’s gorgeous body, I lifted the edge of her tiny sarong and began flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. 

Jocelyn sucked in her breath as I did that, but instead of stopping me, she spread her legs even farther apart. 

There was a real question if Jocelyn was aware Mandi and I had changed places.  When she reached down to pull my face to her pussy she hardly reacted to the feeling of my head and hair.  She made no comment nor made any effort to move.

Pressing the tip of my tongue more firmly against Jocelyn’s clit, I continued thrumming it almost frantically.  But I wanted to taste the depths of her pussy, and began licking her soaking wet slit so I could begin tongue fucking her.  Her pussy was flowing so much precum that my face was getting soaked.  I loved it.

Jocelyn just stood still, leaning back against the table.  I could sense her breathing getting deeper and felt her start quivering as an orgasm began to envelop her.

“I don’t know whose tongue is pleasing my pussy so perfectly.  But whoever it is, don't you dare stop."

Sensing that Jocelyn’s orgasm was imminent, I slipped both hands under the back of her tiny sarong.  Cupping two of the firmest butt cheeks I’d ever felt this side of Mandi’s, I pulled her pussy against my face and began sliding the flat of my tongue over her labia. 

Jocelyn’s pussy lips seemed to have a mind of their own and opened without any other help.  I rolled my larger-than-normal tongue into a tube-like shape, thrusting it as deep as possible into her vaginal sheath. 

Jocelyn hollered something out and pulled my head tight against her pussy.  She tasted wonderful, almost sweet.

On about the tenth thrust of my tongue into her pussy, Jocelyn’s orgasm finally hit her like a tornado in Oklahoma.  Convulsing almost uncontrollably, she pressed my face so hard against her pubic mound that I was having trouble breathing.

Craig and Mandi supported her so she wouldn't collapse on the floor. Unfortunately, there were no chairs or sofas in the bar.  Still, Mandi finally found a bar stool on which Jocelyn could sit and regain control.

It must have taken five minutes for Jocelyn to recover from her explosive4 orgasm.  When she finally did, she embraced Craig, kissing him passionately, and said, “Oh my god, Dave just gave me one the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. 

Then, looking at Mandi and me, Jocelyn began laughing almost hysterically.  "I don't remember when you two switched.  But when I finally realized what you’d pulled off, it was one of the most intensely erotic moments I can ever recall.”

Mandi and I grinned at each other and gave ourselves a double high-five.

Craig gave me the thumbs-up sign and was grinning like a Cheshire cat. 

Turning to Jocelyn, I said kiddingly, “Well, are you ready to have dinner now?”

Looking stunned by my suggestion and playfully smacking me on my shoulder, Jocelyn said, “No f-ing way, Dave.  I couldn’t enjoy eating anything right now when I was wondering what, if anything, was going to happen next.  My first orgasm always makes me want more, and my libido is running rampant.” 

Putting her arms around me again and whispering, she said, “I want you to fuck me right here, right now.  That way Craig will see the real Jocelyn acting the way she wants and needs.  If Craig can manage to watch me fucking someone we barely know and doing it in public, he should be able to handle anything else I want to do.  Then we can get on with our vacation the way I'm hoping it will be.

“You must be reading my mind.  I’ve wanted you from the moment you introduced yourself on the boat dock.  I’m getting hard just standing here thinking about it.  But are you also ready to see Craig and Mandi fucking?”

“Without a doubt.”

With Jocelyn’s arms still around my neck, I turned to Mandi and said in a voice I knew Craig could also hear, I said, “Jocelyn is getting more like you every second.  Can you believe she just said, ‘I want you to fuck me right here, right now.”  

“Cool.  I’d love to see that.”  Then turning to Craig, Mandi threw her arms around his neck, saying, "I want the same from you.  I’m more than ready to fuck, Craig.”

Hearing that, I had to say, "Hold on a moment, Gang.  We need to find out if we can do that in the bar without getting busted or pissing people off.”

“Agreed,” said Mandi.  “I see Emy standing at the bar.  I’ll run over there and chat her up.”

Mandi rushed through the still-growing crowd to catch Emy.  They warmly embraced and exchanged a less-than-perfunctory kiss.  Watching Emy’s body language as she and Mandi conversed, I saw her grin broadly, nod her head, and say a few words to Mandi.  Then, they laughed and kissed again, but for longer this time, while Emy caressed one of Mandi’s tits.  There was an obvious erotic connection between them that I was looking forward to exploring.

Watching Mandi work her way back to us through the ever-growing crowd, I saw a big grin on her face.  She spotted us looking at her and gave us all the thumbs-up sign. 

“Fabulous,” cheered Jocelyn.  “Now we have a green light.”  

I saw no reason to wait any longer.  Turning Jocelyn so her back was to me, I reached under her top and cupped her breasts in my hands.  They were warm and firm to my touch, and her nipples were hard as pebbles.  Gently pinching both nipples caused her to moan loudly and reach her other hand between us, grasping the erection that was rapidly trying to tear itself out of my pants. 

Continuing to hold Jocelyn against the table with her back to me, I said, “Are you ready to officially become part of The Lifestyle, fuck a near stranger in front of an audience, and achieve the celebrated status of becoming a slut?”

“Between your tongue on my clit and in my pussy, and my horny brain, I am so ready and wet my juices are running down my thighs.”

“Sounds perfect to me.”

I turned to see what Mandi was up to.  She hadn’t waited either and had one hand around Craig’s neck, kissing him passionately while her other hand was inside his sarong.  Once again, I could see her stroking what I was sure had to be a rock-hard cock.  She signaled her approval by raising the thumb on her hand that was around Craig's neck.  That was good enough for me.

Jocelyn turned around and looked at me wantonly, not knowing exactly where to start.  I took the lead by lifting her top over her head, untying her micro sarong, and placing them neatly in the middle of our table. 

This did not go unnoticed by many of the bystanders, and several of them turned to watch the action, becoming onlookers and perhaps the start of an audience.

“I just love how I feel being naked in front of this crowd,” enthused Jocelyn.  “I feel so free and completely enthralled.  But if I'm naked, you must be too.” 

In mere moments she unzipped my shorts, dropping them to the ground. 

Pausing for a moment to gaze at my now steel-hard erection, Jocelyn crouched in front of me, engulfed my love muscle in her mouth, and began deep-throating it like a pro. 

More bystanders suddenly became onlookers.  Our audience was continuing to grow.

I couldn’t help looking to see if Mandi and Craig had joined us.  Instead, I saw Craig's sarong lying on the table.  Mandi was already naked except for the rhinestone-linked body chain and choker outlining her otherwise naked breasts.  She was licking Craig’s nipples as she stroked his ramrod-hard eight inches of manhood.

Another glance to the side and it was obvious that our antics were attracting an even bigger audience, with Emy front and center.  This was going to be something special not only for the four of us but hopefully for our audience too.

My focus was now totally on Jocelyn.  She is absolutely exquisite. 

Pulling her up to a standing position, I held her away from me so I, and our audience, could drink in her magnificent body.

Turning her back to the table, I began feasting on her perfect breasts, running my tongue all over them and tweaking her nipples with the tip of my tongue.  At the same time, I began thrusting two and then three fingers into her velvet passage while running the fingers of my other hand up and down her butt, searching for her puckered flower.

In only a few seconds I felt her shudder and say, “What you’re doing is going straight to my clit.  I’m a squirter and I’m so turned on that…Oh fuck, here I go.”

I watched as a stream of her cum gushed from her pussy, down her legs, onto the floor, and soaked my shorts.  She started to giggle while the audience cheered and applauded.

“Okay,” I said.  “Enough of this foreplay.  It’s time to fuck.”

She turned sideways to the table to give the audience a full view of my cock sliding into her welcoming pussy.  Instinctively spreading her legs and rotating her cute butt to allow easy entry to her pussy, I could see no reason to delay entering her. 

Pressing the head of my cock against her pussy, I began penetrating the tight sheath of her vagina.  Jocelyn’s overpowering arousal, combined with our intense foreplay, resulted in her pussy being absurdly wet, yet she also felt astonishingly tight.  It was the perfect combination for an unforgettable and mutually erotic experience with such a sexy, knockout woman.

I continued thrusting in and out, each time going just a little deeper until I could feel the helmet head bottom out against her cervix.  Her pussy was bringing me closer to a climax than I wanted right now.

“Oh my God, Dave.  Your cock feels magnificent, and I’m beginning to feel like a real slut knowing that Craig is watching us.  Pound me hard and see if you can make me scream."

Jocelyn was so desirable I didn’t need any additional encouragement.  With my hands fully cupping her firm, round tits, I began greedily fucking her.  I was determined to own her pussy tonight.  It felt as though I wasn’t just fucking her pussy, but rather her entire being. 

As I continued fucking Jocelyn, I lost all sense of the surroundings.  All I could think about was giving Jocelyn the best orgasm she ever had.  The bar and our audience were just a huge blur.

This was such a remarkably erotic experience that it was clear I would not be able to delay my orgasm much longer.  My cock began pulsating as my balls got ready to unleash the massive build-up of my warm love juice.

Fortunately, Jocelyn seemed to magically sense my impending explosion.  She suddenly let out a scream that could have been heard all the way to Papeete, and she became consumed by an orgasm of nearly unearthly proportions. 

I had just enough time to blurt out, “I’m cumming, Jocelyn.  Where do you want it?

“In my pussy and on my ass,” was her reply.

Climaxing at the same time as your partner is not easy to achieve.  But, somehow we achieved that goal, and we both were enveloped in a joyous celebration of our coupling.  Jocelyn let out an excited scream and began shaking as she was enveloped by her orgasm. 

That was the trigger that caused me to erupt with a torrent of cum into Jocelyn's pussy.  Then pulling out, I shot rope after rope of warm, pearly cum all over her beautiful butt.  It had to be one of the biggest loads of cum I’d ever blown.

The euphoria of this beautiful experience enveloped us, yet we both somehow managed to keep our bodies under control and avoid collapsing onto the floor.

It took several more seconds before I first noticed reality beginning to creep back into our euphoric world as a loud and unfamiliar noise became evident.  After a few seconds, I could actually comprehend what I was hearing and realized it was the applause and cheering from our audience.

Jocelyn and I looked at each other, giggled, then joined hands and offered a rather clumsy example of a theatrical bow to our audience.

A few moments later, Mandi and Craig joined us, their arms wrapped affectionately around the other's hips, and smiling ear to ear.

Seeing that, Jocelyn turned to me and privately said, “Looks like Craig’s head is in a happy place.”

“It sure does.  That’s what you are hoping for, isn’t it.”

“For sure, Dave.”

Craig looked at me, saying, “When Jocelyn and I arrived here today, I didn’t expect to be saying this to anyone.  But thanks to you two, my eyes and heart have been opened.  Not only am I enjoying an incredible time with your beautiful wife, but I’ve found myself totally turned on watching you fucking my wife.

“We are thoroughly enjoying what is going on between the four of us, and we don’t want it to end. But we both feel that a comfortable bed and more intimate surroundings would greatly increase all our pleasure.  So, if you don’t mind, we’d like to move this party to your room.  Whadayathink?”

Jocelyn and I quickly nodded in agreement, and she said, “That sounds like the perfect plan to me.  But I hope this restaurant has room service.  I’m finally getting very hungry!"

----- To be continued -----

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments