Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Part Five of a six part series about Mandi’s first assignment as her company’s “Executive Analyst”.  It is shorter than normal because, as you will read, Mandi’s plans were unexpectedly cut short.  Part Six is on the way.  Then it will be on to new adventures.  A special thank you to Darrell Bowling (darrellb12) for the excellent editing and advice that helped pull this story together."

“What the hell happened to Niccolo?”

He had been lying right next to me in this same bed when we both finally fell asleep at almost five AM, after enjoying an incredible late night of sex with him and seven other hot partners. 

Slowly opening my eyes, the bright sunlight shone into the hotel room through gaps in the window shades, making me squint.

Well crap,” I thought.  “There goes my plan to enjoy some hard morning wood, the best part of waking up.”

Grumbling, I headed to the bathroom, where I found a note taped to the mirror that read, “Sorry about leaving without saying goodbye.  But you were sleeping so peacefully I didn’t want to wake you.  If I could have changed my flight, I would have wanted nothing more than to spend the day in bed with you.”

In all honesty, I can’t say I was totally disappointed.  The sexual intensity of the last 48 hours had finally taken its toll, and the idea of spending some time recovering before meeting Alex, my next “management candidate" later today, was more than welcome.

The noise of my phone ringing startled me.  “Good day, James.”

Speaking as though he was extremely rushed, he said, "Hello, Mandi.  Bad news.  Amy called telling Henry and me that new information was just uncovered that disqualifies Alex.”

“Oh my God, what did she find out?”

“I don’t have time to go into it now.  It’s quite involved, so Henry and I are on our way back to Europe right now to deal with it.”

But before he ended the call, he added, "Sorry about throwing your schedule into a tailspin.  You’re clear to go home early if you like or stick around Sin City for another day.  I’ll give you a call when I know more.”

A quick phone call to Amy, our CEO’s wife and corporate V.P., confirmed what James told me.  Then, in a suggestive tone, she added, “With your body, personality, and engaging smile, I’m sure you won’t have any problem finding someone to have fun with if you remain in Vegas until tomorrow.”

Grinning at Amy’s encouraging words, I ordered breakfast from room service, sent the two naughty videos of last night’s bukkake party to my hubby Dave, and called Southwest Airlines. 

The earliest available flight put me in San Jose at 3:30 PM Saturday.  After booking the flight, I texted the flight information to Dave, and notified my company driver of the schedule change.

After I finished doing all that, and enjoying an excellent room service breakfast, I took a deep breath and caught a glimpse of my tall, tan, naked body in the full-length mirror.  I surprised myself by collapsing onto the bed and thrusting two fingers into my suddenly revitalized pussy.

Naughty visions of this afternoon’s possibilities have me adding a third finger to my unexpectedly wet pussy, and breathed new life into my libido.  Apparently, I'm not as tired as I thought.

An enjoyable mini-orgasm washed through my body, followed by my falling back to sleep.

After about two more hours of sound sleep, the incessant ringing of my phone awakened me from a surprisingly erotic dream of being sexually ravaged by a couple of mysterious studs in front of a huge faceless audience.  Slowly reaching for the phone, I found my right thumb rubbing my clit, and two fingers buried in my wet pussy.  Added realism, I’m sure.  

Noticing that Dave was finally calling, I just left my fingers where they were and grabbed the phone.  I must have sounded rather breathless when I answered because he said, with a lecherous laugh, “Hi babe.  Am I interrupting something?”

Giggling, I replied, “Well, sort of.  Your call woke me up from a sound sleep and an erotic dream, and two of my fingers are stuffed in a very wet pussy.”  With a deep sigh, I added, “I’m adding a third finger right now,” and immediately uttered a loud moan.

“That’s my girl.  Always horny.”

“Absolutely.  I’m sure you wouldn’t want it any other way.”

Continuing to pump my fingers into my wet pussy and playing with my clit, Dave and I chatted away, including his casually mentioning, “There will be two surprises greeting you when you arrive tomorrow.  I’m still working on the second one that is something new and exciting for both of us.

Squealing gleefully, I asked him to tell me all about them.

"Oh, no.  If I told you what they were, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.”

“You are being a real stinker, holding things back from me.”

“Well, that’s part of the fun of it.  But I’ll give you three clues about the first one.  First, don’t be surprised when I pick you up at the airport tomorrow and we don’t go home.  Second, you need to boost your tan as much as possible today.  And lastly, you will have an opportunity to show off your amazing body and possibly fuck someone you know.  But that will be a surprise too”. 

There was a momentary pause while the wheels in my head tried to make some sense of those hints.  Deciding just to let it play out, I asked, “Now, what is that something for both of us you said you were working on?”

“No more hints, babe.  I still have lots to get done today.  I love you, and I’m really looking forward to having you back with me tomorrow.”

“Me too.  Hot kisses to you, babe," I said, and ended the call. 

All the suggestive talk, the unforgettable sex I'd enjoyed over the past 48 hours, along with the bright and sunny weather, made me so horny that I immediately resumed thrusting my fingers into my dripping pussy.  It only took a few minutes before my juices were gushing from my pussy, and an orgasm went scorching through my body.  

I knew I wanted to enjoy my last day and night in Las Vegas to the fullest.  My exhibitionist side told me the best way to start was relaxing topless, or preferably naked, at the hotel’s adult pool.  I was more than ready for that and was confident my inborn slut would not be far behind.

Picking out a bright orange “barely-there” micro G-string bikini that would enhance my all-over tan, I decided I’d skip wearing any cover-up when walking through the hotel.  After all, doing that would be counter-productive to my freshly revitalized libido.    

Since I wasn’t planning to hold anything back, I knew a fresh coat of my distinctive tanning lotion would make my skin glisten with a delightful sheen.  I quickly applied the cream everywhere I could reach on my smooth skin before starting to put on what little I was going to wear.

The triangular top barely covered the areola and nipples of my firm D-cup breasts, and the narrow strands of material that comprised the bottom emphasized what I’ve been told is a firm bubble butt, a narrow waist, and a flat, ripped stomach.

Sliding the bottom up my legs, I found that the small "patch" of material intended to cover my clean-shaven pussy would barely, if at all, cover my labia.  I loved it.

I added the requisite anklet, dangling belly ring, matching earrings, and the unusual neckless Phillip, the hotel’s Chief Concierge, had provided.  Then, making a last-minute decision, I inserted a jeweled butt plug in my ass.

Stepping into a pair of strappy, five-inch high platform sandals completed the look I was after, and flattered my long, well-toned legs. 

I don’t consider myself as being narcissistic.  But standing in front of the mirror just before departing for the pool, I was fiercely proud of what I saw; a tall, all-over tan body that a micro-bikini swimsuit model, a Playboy centerfold, or a highly paid porn star, would be proud to show off.  I was definitely ready to make that impression. 

Walking proudly through to hotel with a smile on my face, I found that my near-nakedness was not going to be the uncomfortable experience I had feared.  I concentrated on smiling and making eye contact with as many folks as possible, and received many more smiles and thumbs-up than frowny faces.

Arriving at the adult pool, I was delighted that my poolside daybed was unoccupied and waiting for me.  I saw Jill, the hot pool girl, and waved to her.  She flashed me a huge grin and waved back.

Dropping my bag on the day bed, I immediately removed my top and dropped it in the pool bag.  Squeezing my tits and tugging my nipples to perk them up, I slowly strolled over to greet Jill.  As I did, I glanced around the pool and lounging areas and was pleased to see that it was busy and most of the women were topless.  Several were also completely naked, which I intended to be shortly.

Walking toward Jill, I could see her looking at me ravenously and with a huge smile on her face.  Her bikini bottom didn’t cover much more than mine, but she had to keep her top on because of her job as a server. 

Her body felt so warm and sexy as we openly embraced.  Her hand felt glorious as she caressed my breast, and I responded by enthusiastically squeezing her naked butt.  These quick but pleasant exchanges did not go unnoticed by the nearby onlookers. 

I felt Jill’s hand slide slowly down my back and onto my ass.  She began caressing my butt cheeks, and in just a few seconds she discovered the butt plug.  Pulling back, she turned me around, saw the butt plug, and put her hand over her mouth to stifle a screech of glee.

Looking up at me, she licked her lips and said, “You are such a naughty slut.”

“That’d be me.”

Licking her lips for the second time, Jill crouched down in front of me, looking directly at my pussy, and then hungrily up into my eyes.  Without any warning, she quickly pulled my G-string down my legs, over my feet, and to the ground. 

But Jill didn’t stop there.  She began flicking her tongue over my glistening, bare slit, then drove it like a small penis into my pussy as far as she could.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

Catching me totally by surprise, I immediately began shaking and threw my head back as an unexpected orgasm hit me like exploding fireworks.  I pressed my pussy against Jill's mouth, and she continued giving me her intense oral delights for longer than I expected.  

Grinning up at me again, she ran her tongue over her lips and said, “Now that was yummy.  But I need to taste a lot more.” 

Then, turning her head, Jill looked to where my G-string had landed and rather firmly said, “You won’t need this here any longer.  So bend over, wiggle your ass, and pick it up so you can show off your fantastic legs and butt plug.”

Experiencing such a demanding tone from Jill was both intriguing and unexpected.  I wondered if she had a dominant side I hadn’t seen yet. 

Deciding to play along with her, I bent over at the waist with my legs straight and slightly apart.  After wiggling my ass for several seconds and without bending my knees, I picked up the G-string bottom and handed it to Jill, saying, “You can deliver this when you bring the wine.” 

We both grinned and winked at each other.  There were quite a few more onlookers surrounding us now, and I knew that our antics were not lost on them.  We heard a smattering of applause. 

Turning away from Jill, I began to stroll back toward my daybed.  But I abruptly stopped, turned around toward her, and added, “I want you to know that I’ve had a change of plans.  I won’t be entertaining a guest today, and I'm heading home tomorrow.  So, I have no plans at the moment and want to maximize my fun before I have to depart.

“Damn,” Jill groaned.  “And here I am trapped working at the pool until 7:00 PM.  But being the dedicated pool girl that I am, may I bring you the usual bottle of chilled Chardonnay in an ice bucket?”

"Absolutely," I promptly responded.  And then I added, “But please allow a little time for me to deliver an appropriate tip.”

“You can be sure of that,” Jill replied.  “I have a thirty-minute break coming up, and I can take it now.”

“Outstanding.  Tell me, is it safe to say that the code of conduct here hasn’t changed since yesterday?”

“Yep,” replied Jill.  “And my boss isn’t here either.”

Needless to say, that got my libido blasting off toward outer space.  I blew Jill an air kiss, knowing that I’d see her in a few minutes.

Now standing totally naked in public with a wide grin on my face, and wearing only my high heels and jewelry, I turned and started strolling proudly toward my daybed.  I wanted to show off my young, lithe, tan body but not act like I was trying to show off. 

Gazing into the pool, I could see a lot of faces smiling back at me.  Not wanting to ignore them, I threw my arms up in the usual “ta-da" gesture of success, and blew them several air kisses.  I saw a lot of thumbs up and similar expressions of approval.  I couldn’t wait to get into the pool and see what might happen with the many fun-loving, near-naked young adults cavorting around.

All this was making me so horny that I could feel my pussy juice running down the inside of my thighs.  I wondered if anyone could see the moisture glistening on my legs in the low-hanging fall sunlight.   

Stretching out on the daybed, I began soaking up the sunshine.  But I was both worried and conflicted.  I had no doubts that Jill wanted me, and I wanted her as well.  I knew that any sex between us would be nothing less than mind-bending.  But with her work schedule, and my need to get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight, it didn’t appear that we could make that happen. 

I didn't want to hurt her feelings but knew I had to bring it up when she delivered the wine.  And who knows.  It was Friday night, and she might already have plans. 

It wasn’t more than a few minutes when I saw Jill coming my way with the bottle of wine, an ice bucket, and two glasses.  I stood up to greet her and was again struck by her smile and cute, hard body.

Placing the bucket and bottle on the side table, she proceeded to expertly de-cork the bottle and pour a small taste of the wine for me to sample.  Doing so, she bent over slightly, displaying her cute butt.  I took the opportunity to quickly yank down her thong bottoms, spin her around, and almost forcefully push her down onto her back on the daybed, all the while I was laughing.

Jill started laughing too.  Before she could say anything, I spread her legs, and noticing her beautiful young pussy was shaved smooth, dove down and attacked her swollen labia and clit with my tongue. 

Stopping my attack on her pussy just long enough, I told her, ‘You’re on your break, Jill.  So just lie there and enjoy what I’m going to enjoy doing to you.”

Jill moaned in response, and finally relaxed.  

Resuming my tongue attack on her, Jill resumed moaning and tore off her top so she was now as naked as me.  She began pulling and twisting her nipples and mumbled something that sounded like, “Oh my God.  I shouldn’t be doing this.  But don’t stop, Mandi.  Fuuuuckkkkk, please don’t stop.”

She tasted so sweet, and the muscles of her pussy were contracting so strongly around my tongue that I wondered if she had special exercises for that.  Her love canal felt as though she could trap my tongue inside her vagina.

Continuing my assault on her beautiful pussy, I introduced two, and then three fingers into her drenched pussy and resumed strumming her clit with the tip of my tongue.

It wasn’t long before an orgasm enveloped Jill.  She convulsed and arched her back so high that only the back of her head and her heels were touching the daybed.  Gushing what had to be a huge buildup of her cum all over my face, I was almost drowning in her girl-cum. It had an almost sweet taste that I relished. 

As Jill slowly came down from her amazing orgasm, I lay on my side facing her, but in the opposite direction.  Jill gradually got her bearings, and rolled over toward me, so we were facing each other in a perfect sixty-nine position. 

I raised my left leg and bent it at the knee as an invitation to her to taste my open and aroused pussy.  Seeing that, she did the same with her right leg, and in a matter of seconds, we were both thrusting our tongues into and around each other’s wet pussy. 

Enjoying sex in front of others is one of my biggest turn-ons, and apparently, Jill was similarly inclined.  The growing audience we were attracting was driving my horniness to a staggering intensity, and apparently having the same impact on Jill.  We were both so totally lost in the moment that we seemed to be entering a new universe of sexuality

Rolling my tongue into the shape of a small penis, I plunged it as deeply as possible into Jill’s cunt, and ran it around and around the inside of her hot, pulsating pussy.  Jill’s legs were clamped so tightly around my head that I couldn't possibly get away.  She was also using her fingers and thumb to twist and turn the butt plug in my ass, then teasingly tugging it on it as though she was going to pull it out. 

Sure enough, Jill slowly withdrew the butt plug.  Looking down at her, I watched as she licked it and then plunged it into her mouth, just like a porn star.  After licking and rolling it around a few times, she pulled it from her mouth and held it to my lips so I could taste and lick it too.  I was delighted I had properly prepared for this erotic eventuality.

That was all it took.  In moments it was my turn to be swept up by an orgasm with the uncontrollable intensity of a tsunami.  I was convulsing and throwing my head around while trying to control my shouts of thanks to The Almighty.  Oh my God, it was totally amazing.

As I gradually recovered from my rapture, Jill pulled the butt plug away from my mouth and gently inserted it back into my ass. 

Lying next to Jill in a state of euphoria, I became aware of a strange noise that I finally identified as applause.  Opening my eyes, I turned toward the pool and realized we had drawn a surprisingly large audience, all of whom were looking at Jill and me with grins on their faces acknowledging their approval of our carnal antics.  We waved to the crowd, then stood up while holding hands, and bowed in a semi-comical, old silent movie motion.

Jill and I embraced, and looking in my eyes, she said, sorrowfully, “I guess I need to get back to work.”

“Damn, I’d love to spend the rest of the day with you.”

“So would I.  But we both know that can’t happen if I want to keep my job.  What we just had together was beyond incredible and was something I had wanted to happen from the moment I saw you.  I have plans for tonight that I can’t break, so I’ll just have to savor the time we just had together and hope you return to Vegas sometime soon.”

Hearing Jill say that almost made me cry.  On the one hand, it lifted the guilt I felt by not getting together with her tonight.  Yet it made me nearly gleeful knowing that I was now free to enjoy whatever serendipity might present itself to me for the rest of the day and evening.

Jill lovingly caressed both of my breasts and tongued my nipples.  I returned the same loving affection onto her.  We exchanged a genuinely passionate kiss, and after pulling her suit back on, she said, “I’m really going to miss you.” 

Then she turned around, blew me a kiss, and walked toward the pool bar and her job.

I lay down on the daybed, closed my eyes, and began soaking up the sun’s rays while waiting for my emotions to settle down.  Even though I had a smile on my face, I couldn’t keep a few tears from flowing down my cheeks.  I’ll miss Jill too.

 

------- To be continued -------

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments