Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second of the three part story about the Big Party Weekend in San Francisco, and Mandi’s always naughty behavior."

It was late on a beautiful Saturday morning in a magnificent suite at the four-star hotel in San Francisco where the Big Party Weekend was about to reach its ultimate crescendo with the "Saturday Night Gala." The incredible, sex-filled Friday night party was history, and most of its participants, including me, were in recovery mode.

The final peaceful wisps of slumber were gradually being brushed aside by what I thought were some very light and sensual caresses of my naked body. At first, I thought it was a beautiful erotic dream. But as the caresses became more intense, I slowly and enjoyably began to awaken, and my mind began returning to some small semblance of reality.

I was lying motionless on my side when I felt a hand reach around and gently cup my breast, while at the same time, a fully erect cock was pressed into the cleft between my ass cheeks. What I was feeling was far too real and marvelous to be a dream.

For the third time in as many months, I began to awaken in a room I did not recognize, in an unfamiliar bed, and next to a man that was not my husband, Dave. However, this time I wasn't the acutely horny person trying to awaken their bed partner for some hot morning sex. It was the other way around.

But I wasn't complaining, nor was I shocked or surprised. I was intimately acquainted with the man in bed with me, Jeffery Scott, the President and CEO of the publicly traded high-tech company for whom I worked. Yep, I was in bed with my bosses’ boss.

But that was all okay, because Amy, Jeff’s sexy wife, had spent the night in bed with my husband, Dave. It was Amy’s doing, because of the fantasy she shared with us last evening. She had told us, “I want to wake up tomorrow morning in Dave’s bed, and knowing that Mandi is in Jeff’s bed. Then we’ll each fuck the other’s husband till they can’t stay hard any longer.”

We were all glad to make Amy’s fantasy come true.

It felt wonderful to lie there on my side with my back to Jeff, his hard cock snuggled firmly between my ass cheeks and his balls pressed against the butt plug I inserted in my ass before we went to sleep. Amy had thoughtfully reminded me to do that since she knew Jeff wanted to fuck me this morning with the butt plug in my ass.

It took hardly any time for my brain and pussy to react to Jeff’s sublime caresses. My pussy juices began flowing immediately, and I reached between us and stroked Jeff’s cock and played with his balls. He whispered in my ear, “Good morning, you sexy slut. It’s time for you to wake up and enjoy my morning wood.”

All I could think of saying was, “Oh God, absolutely. You are so hard, my pussy is soaking wet, and I’m so ready for you. This is what you said you wanted, so tell me how you want me, so you’ll get the most enjoyment from fucking me this morning.”

Jeff immediately rolled us both over, so I was on top of him. He said, “Turn over, impale your wet, wanton pussy on my cock, and I’ll fuck you until you have a crazy, wild, screaming orgasm. I need to feel what it’s like to fuck a beautiful sexy woman while she has her ass full of a butt plug.”

Since that was exactly what I wanted as well, I immediately turned, crouched over his cock, and very gradually slid my engorged pussy down onto his impressive erection. This very slow entry, combined with the pressure of the butt plug against the wall of my vagina, was beyond incredible. The breathtaking sensations I experienced as his cock steadily entered my love canal, including the edges of the mushroom head and some of the veins in his cock, were deliciously magnified. I knew my first orgasm of the day would hit me quickly. Jeff’s cock felt beyond fucking incredible, and I had become quite addicted to it.

We proceeded to enjoy over an hour of exquisite sex, with multiple orgasms for me. We had tried most of the possible positions and finished with Jeff depositing a massive explosion of cum into my cunt while I was on my back, with the butt plug still in place.

That brought things to a brief respite for Jeff, but I was still in my usual state of arousal. Just then, and as if they were summoned on cue, we were joined by Dave and Amy. They were both naked and had a look that told us they had also enjoyed their own fantastic bout of morning sex.

Amy looked at the satiated Jeff, and I gazed at Dave, who seemed to be in the same condition. She smiled at me lying there amid the huge wet spots on the bedding, and I could tell that she had spotted her husband’s cum slowly leaking out my pussy.

“It looks like you guys are done for a while, so this seems like the perfect time for Mandi and me to finally get to know each other. You guys can watch, of course.”

Then Amy bent over me with her face directly above my pussy. She looked down hungrily at my dripping pussy, and said, “I think I’ll start with seeing how Mandi tastes with Jeff’s cum running out of her pussy.”

She immediately clamped her mouth tightly against my pussy and stuck her tongue in as far as it would reach. I felt her swirl her tongue around inside me and then suck a lot of Jeff's cum into her mouth.

I thought to myself, “Wow, that is so hot and so naughty. But I want a taste.”

So I followed Carrie’s example from last night and said to Amy, “Can I have some of that, too?”

Amy immediately brought her lips to mine and gave me a full, open mouth, French kiss. I opened my mouth and drew some of the cum from her mouth into mine using my tongue and a little sucking action. We held that kiss for quite a while as we swirled Jeff's cum back and forth between us, and then, with a bit of a flourish, we both swallowed it down at the same time.

That brought a brief round of applause from the guys.

It was time for me to taste Amy and find out if any of Dave’s cum had ended up in her pussy. So I encouraged her to move around on top of me and into a sixty-nine position. It was the first time I'd had an opportunity to explore her beautiful folds and to experience the treasures that were about to unfold in front of my lustful eyes, mouth, and tongue.

I was not disappointed. Amy’s pussy was a visual masterpiece. Compared to mine, her outer lips were slightly smaller but puffier, and her clit was more pronounced. She was totally smooth, and her all-over tan flattered her tight and flat abdomen and pubic mound. Even though she was probably in her mid-thirties, she had a body any twenty-year-old would die for.

When I started to tongue her magic button, I was quickly rewarded with a mouthful of her juices that had a pleasant and almost sweet flavor. However, I didn’t sense the familiar flavor or texture of my husband’s jizz. I asked Amy if she had any of Dave’s cum in her pussy. She hesitated for a moment and said, “Not exactly… what’s left will be in my ass.”

I didn’t remember if this was the first time I had eaten another woman’s pussy that had just been freshly fucked by my husband. However, I knew I had never tongued or rimmed a woman’s anus. I said to myself, 'Okay, Mandi. A good slut would do that, so you have an opportunity to enjoy another new and special sexual experience. You have to go for it.'

Since Amy was on top of me, I had her rotate her butt, so her ass was above my face. I extended my tongue to her puckered hole and licked all around it. I did seem to detect a familiar flavor but knew that I’d need to go in deeper to find out.

I slid two fingers into Amy’s wet pussy, which I found was dripping. I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy to get them covered with her juices, slipped them out of her pussy, and spread the wetness all around her little brown star. Then I slid one finger past her anal ring and fully into her asshole. As I encountered little resistance, I slid a second finger into her and preceded to finger fuck her ass.

Sure enough, I saw some of the familiar pearly liquid run out between my fingers. But I hesitated to taste it for obvious reasons. Amy must have sensed my hesitancy and quietly said, "It should be okay down there, Mandi. I prepped this morning and licked Dave’s cock clean when we were done.”

If it was good enough for Amy, I thought it should be good enough for me. So I sampled what had just dripped out, and there was the taste I expected. Dave had fucked Amy’s ass. 'Way to go, Dave,' I thought to myself.

Amy and I spent the next half-hour exploring and pleasuring each other. She definitely knew how to please a woman, and I not only learned some new tricks but gained an even greater appreciation about how to sexually enjoy members of both sexes. I think I had graduated from being "bi-curious" to just "bi."

~~~~~~

After a quick and refreshing shower, Jeff was kind enough to order a sumptuous breakfast from room service so we wouldn’t need to get dressed and leave the room. And when the server arrived, the guys left the room so Amy and I could answer the door naked.

That was quite a rush, as we watched the server’s eyes and body language as he pushed the cart into the room and over to the dining table. It must have taken him ten or fifteen minutes to get everything arranged just right while still catching an eyeful of Amy and me. We couldn’t resist teasing the server a bit by moving around the table in various provocative positions. As I was well sated, for now, I was glad the hotel hadn’t sent the cart up with some hot young guy that we might have wanted to “tip” more than what was normal.

The four of us sat down at the table and began to enjoy all the excellent food the hotel sent up. After the initial feeding frenzy was over, and we started to relax, Amy looked at me and said, “Do you remember, just before we all went to bed early this morning, I mentioned that Jeff and I had been talking about you and that we have big plans in mind for you?”

I replied saying, “You bet I did, and I’m anxiously looking forward to hearing what you two have in mind. Hopefully, it involves something as challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding as last night."

"You are on the right track, Mandi. But two things have come up that resulted in the need to push the discussion covering all the details forward until Sunday morning.

“First, this wonderful morning of superb sex we all enjoyed ran later than I expected, and Jeff and I have several meetings scheduled and some last-minute details to take care of before the Gala gets going.

“Secondly, and as a bit a preview of what we will be offering you, we need your exceptional personality, incredible body, and sexual energy tonight to solve an embarrassing problem.”

“Wow, that all sounds so mysterious. What’s the problem?”

“Okay. Here goes. I’m sure you are aware there are many attractive women that accompany our VIP guests to an event like this. As you can probably guess, not all of them are the VIP's spouses or significant others. We hire them from professional escort services to provide companionship and entertainment while the VIP's are in town. It's not public knowledge, but many big corporations do this.

“Unfortunately for us, but fortunately for you, two of the women that were supposed to be here this evening are no-shows. Would you be willing on such short notice, but with a substantial bump in your next paycheck, to begin utilizing the skills, attributes, and sex drive you obviously have to provide the entertainment and companionship two of our most important VIP's were expecting this evening?”

It took a few seconds for me to digest what Amy just outlined for both this evening and for the future. I looked at both Amy and Jeff and said, "What Amy just described sounds like I’d be the corporate slut, have nearly unlimited and intimate contact with you both, be in the company of wealthy and successful business people, act provocatively, wear daring or scandalous clothing, provide sexual favors, and do all those other naughty things my natural inborn horniness causes me to do, and get paid well for doing it. Am I getting warm?”

Amy and Jeff nodded their heads emphatically in agreement, and with a big grin, Jeff said, “That about nails it, Mandi.”

I replied by saying, “That sure sounds like all the things I crave. Unless Dave has some objections, I’d be honored to be the companion and entertainment for your two VIP’s tonight, and I’m definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of the details tomorrow.”

I looked at Dave, and he signaled his approval with a big smile and two thumbs up.

Jeff and Amy stood up, gestured for us to rise as well, and the four of us embraced. It appeared clear that if I did my job as expected tonight, a significant change in my life was about to occur.

Jeff wrapped this up by looking at us and saying, "We have to run. I’ll personally introduce you to the two gentlemen you will be entertaining. James is from Sittingbourne, in Great Brittan, and Henry is from Hamburg, Germany. Both are major buyers of our products. I know both of them well, and I’m sure you will all get along famously.”

With that, Dave and I headed back to our room. Because of the change in my involvement tonight, I looked at this as an opportunity to not allow Dave to feel neglected.

Once in the room, Dave looked at me and said, "It's about one o'clock, and we have the entire afternoon to ourselves. Do you have any ideas of what you’d like to do?”

I replied by saying, “I’m so wired after hearing Jeff and Amy’s plans and looking forward to this evening, my libido is damn near out of control. I need to do something sexually exciting or I’ll end up totally frustrated. With that thought in mind, I have three possibilities to offer. Would you like to hear them?”

“You bet. Fire away.”

“Okay. Option one is for us to jump in bed right now and fuck until you run out of gas.

“Option two is in the event you wanted a break from sex this afternoon and take a nap. If so, I’ll track down Isaac and see if he’d like to fuck me this afternoon. I’m sure you know I’m anxious to find some time to enjoy him.

"But what I actually have in mind is the third option, which is something I’m confident we’ll both enjoy. There are two big reasons why I’m in favor of this one. First, I know that you're okay with me fucking other people, but what you really miss is when I’m being an exhibitionist showing off my body, and you aren’t there to see it. Am I right about that?”

“Definitely.”

“The second reason is that our plans have changed for this evening, and we won’t be able to spend as much time together as we initially thought. I want to do something this afternoon that you’ll appreciate to make up for that, so I’m suggesting some sexy fun we can both appreciate.

“I’ll put on something scandalous, and I have just the outfit that I’m sure will get your attention. We’ll leave the hotel and take a walk to get some fresh air. Then we’ll take a ride on a cable car, which is something I’ve always wanted to do. And finally, we'll find, hopefully with Isaac’s help, a fun bar to go to where I can show off and be naughty. When we're done, we'll catch a cab back here, rest up, and get ready for the big night.

“So tell me, my hunky husband. Do you choose door number one, door number two, or door number three?”

Dave thought for a few seconds, then said, “I love the idea of door number three, but I need to see what you’ll be wearing.”

“I’d love to do that for you. So relax for a few minutes, and I'll get ready for you."

About fifteen minutes later, a final look in the mirror told me I was ready to make my appearance in what I hoped was something that would turn Dave on, and perhaps a few others. I had definitely not left much to the imagination.

My top was a lightweight, flirty, loose-fitting, white lace tank top that was cut off immediately below my nipples, which allowed an unobstructed view of the bottom half of my tan, firm 38D breasts. It was also apparent that the slightest breeze, or certain regular movements, might result in my tits becoming fully exposed.

Below that was a pair of ultra-low-rise denim booty shorts. Its one-inch wide waistband was tapered in a “V” from my hips to about an inch or two above my pussy. Two buttons went down from that point to the in-seam that would typically cover from my pussy to the waistband in the back. It exposed all of my tan legs and hips, midsection, and most of my bubble butt.

But the material of the in-seam that runs from the buttons in the front, between my legs, and to the waistband in the back had been cut out so that all that remained was a strip that was only about one-quarter of an inch wide. The mirror confirmed that my pussy lips were visible, and most of my bubble butt would be on display. And, should the buttons somehow became unfastened, my pussy would be easily accessible.

A pair of four-inch high slip-on heels, a belly ring, a choker style necklace, and dangly earrings completed my outfit.

Needless to say, there was a wide swath of tan bare skin between the shorts and the top. I knew this was the slutty appearance I was after.

When I walked out to show Dave, his mouth dropped open, and he exclaimed, “You look beyond fucking amazing, and you will definitely be raising more than a few eyebrows. I can’t wait to get you out in public wearing that.”

“Me too,” I said, as I wrapped my arms around Dave’s neck and gave him a passionate kiss. As I suspected, and Dave immediately noticed, my tits were completely exposed as I did that. It gave me some naughty ideas about the next couple of hours.

I handed Dave my phone and asked him to take several pictures of me before we departed, and I wanted to send them to Isaac when I asked him for suggestions of a fun bar to visit.

It didn’t take long to do that, and I immediately sent copies to Isaac, using the phone number that appeared on the card he had left on the desk in our hotel room. Then I immediately dialed the number, and Isaac answered after only two rings.

I told him our plans for the afternoon and hoped he could suggest a popular, non-touristy bar or restaurant, frequented by young adults, where we could go, and I could show off and maybe even be a little naughty. I added that if one happened to be near the cable car lines, that would be perfect.

Isaac immediately responded that he knew the perfect spot. It was near where he lived, and he knew it well. He also was quick to tell us that he didn't need to be at work until five o’clock and would love to meet us there and introduce us around. He gave me the name and address, which was on Larkin Street, only two blocks from the California Street cable car line.

I said, “That sounds perfect. I’m looking forward to seeing you, and maybe more. If you can, please save me a seat at the bar.”

While that sounded too good to be true, we decided to take his offer to meet him there in about forty-five minutes to an hour. I could sense the glee in Isaac’s voice that my call had brought him. It made me feel rather giddy too.

Without further delay, we headed out of the hotel, which was located in a popular shopping and restaurant area of the city, and not far from the California Street cable car line. We began to meander down the street and looked in lots of store windows. Whenever I bent over to look at something, my tits, ass, and pussy lips came into view. We found that we had created a small group of followers and admirers, some of whom were pointing cameras at me. Dave always stepped away when he saw a camera pointed at us.

As I walked along, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the narrow in-seam of my shorts that was nestled between my outer pussy lips and ass was providing me with marvelous and unexpectedly erotic sensations, particularly on my clit. The feelings were remarkably similar to ones I might experience when I masturbated. I’m sure if I walked briskly for two blocks without stopping, I would have had a rewarding climax.

I always tried to make eye contact and smile at those who happened to look at me, and when asked politely, I would stop briefly and pose for pictures. I even showed my tits for a few of them when they asked. This had me totally turned on, and I was having difficulty keeping my horniness under control.

It wasn't long before we reached and boarded a westbound cable car. Dave sat on the outward-facing bench seat while I stood in front of him on the outside step. It was incredibly exhilarating to be hanging on to the outer handles while being damn close to naked, and as the car rushed along my feet were less than a foot above the street. I’m sure a lot of folks were surprised to see a nearly naked female butt standing on the outside step of a cable car in downtown San Francisco.

Dave was more than happy to be facing my half-naked tits. I couldn't resist "accidentally" skimming them across his face when we went over a bit of a bump in the tracks. I wondered how long it would be before the breeze caused by the car's modest speed would cause my top to lift up and expose my breasts. It turns out that it wasn’t more than a couple of short city blocks. Of course, I made no effort to prevent it.

I could see that the gripman who operated the car was watching me. Whenever my top would lift up and expose my nipples, or more, he’d loudly clang the car’s traffic warning bell, smile at me, and give me the thumbs-up sign. I took this to mean I was good to show my tits.

He was cool and began encouraging me to lift my top. I was more than happy to accommodate him, and it wasn’t long before he was clanging the bell every few seconds. The two of us were gleefully laughing together, and I’m sure there were a lot of passengers that were wondering why he was ringing the bell so often.

This ride was far more fun than I expected, but we were about to reach our departure point. As I stepped off the car, I looked up at the gripman, lifted the top over my head, waved enthusiastically to him, and blew him a kiss. I happily waved at anyone else that was watching.

As we began the short two-block walk to meet Isaac, I realized how similar this was to the bar scene in Venice Beach, and how the public sex there had been incredible. But I had been the submissive one there, and I decided that I would be the aggressor today.

The bottom half of my tits were in full view, and I'm sure those walking behind me were taking in my bare buns. I loved it as I looked at Dave and said, "So how have you liked the show so far?"

Dave gave me a huge grin and said, "You are so amazing. I was hard before we even left the hotel, and nothing has happened since then to change that condition. Would you care to check?”

I took his suggestion and satisfied myself that he wasn’t fibbing to me.

I looked at Dave with a huge grin on my face and said, “I’m totally turned on right now by the showing off I’ve done so far, but I don’t know how far I’ll be able to go at our next stop. I just hope you will you give me the space, and, if the opportunity presents itself, will you enjoy watching me?”

Dave grinned even more broadly and said, "That's what I thought this afternoon was supposed to be all about, my watching you be the slut and exhibitionist you crave to be. If the atmosphere is suitable, I’ll be disappointed if you don’t establish some new ‘personal bests’ by what you do in the next couple of hours.”

With that note of encouragement, my horniness rose to stratospheric heights. We walked into the bar where Isaac was to meet us. It was very busy with what appeared to be a lively and diverse crowd. Isaac spotted me immediately and rushed over to greet us. I threw my arms around his neck, and we kissed like a couple of lovers. Of course, as I expected, doing this caused my top to lift enough that both breasts were revealed in all their glory.

I could sense heads turning in our direction, and the hubbub of conversation suddenly faded. I felt confident that the onlookers were wondering just how far this semi-naked slut was going to go. I was determined not to disappoint them, Dave, or myself.

When we pulled apart from the kiss, I kept my arms around his neck, continuing the not so accidental exposure of my tan firm breasts. In keeping with my goals for today, I whispered in Isaac’s ear, “I’m so fucking horny. I need to feel your hands on my tits.”

Isaac immediately used both hands to squeeze my tits firmly, something that was not lost on most of those standing nearby. We kissed passionately again, oblivious to the numerous onlookers, while he gently pinched and twisted my nipples. I couldn’t resist grabbing his hardening cock through his pants. I wanted to fuck Isaac so bad, right then and there.

After a few minutes of this delightful caressing, Isaac said, “We’d better take a break before we cause a riot. Let me buy you a glass of wine, show you around, and introduce you to some of the fun friends I’ve made here.

Isaac put his hands around my waist and pointed me toward the bar. I realized that my exposed pussy lips, now wet with my arousal, had not yet attracted any attention. It was time to make that happen.

As I walked ahead of Isaac, I wiggled my ass in a way I hoped would attract his eyes. I found an empty spot with a tall bar stool. I noticed it had a rung about a foot above the floor. I stopped just short of the barstool, spread my legs slightly, put one foot on the rung, and bent over at my waist to look at my shoe as though there was something wrong with it.

Isaac came up behind me, and I bent over even farther to make an imaginary adjustment to my shoe.

I heard Isaac suck in his breath and, without straightening up, I looked back at him with a big grin on my face and said, "See anything you like?"

Isaac got a similar smile on his face and said, "You naughty girl. Your ass is spectacular, and I can even see your pussy lips. They look delectable."

“I hope you don’t think I’ve gone too far with what I’m wearing, or should I say, not wearing?”

“No way, “ he replied. “It is more than memorable.”

With that, Isaac stepped aside, so he wasn't blocking the view, and paddled my ass once with his hand just hard enough to make me let out a screech and attract the attention of nearby patrons.

I stood up, turned my back to the bar, and could tell that we had attracted the attention of several onlookers, most of whom were also smiling.

I heard a voice, probably louder than was appropriate, say, "Hey Isaac. Have you fucked her yet?"

Isaac turned angrily toward the speaker and was about to say or do something.

I quickly decided to try to diffuse the moment. I touched Isaac's arm, and, looking in the direction of the speaker, replied with a big smile, saying, “I wanted to fuck him last night, but he came too fast while I was blowing him.”

That brought a hearty laugh and some applause from those who heard the interchange. I hoped I had made a good impression and decided to take it one step further. I looked around at the crowd as a whole, and with a big grin and in a voice that had a light and humorous tone to it, said, “To save everyone the trouble of asking me to show you my tits, here they are.”

I lifted the top over my head and held it there as I turned to look around the entire room. Isaac, who was standing behind me, cupped both breasts and began bouncing them in his hands. The applause and whistles were almost deafening.

A young lady who was standing close by rushed over and said, "You have the perfect tits. Are they real, and can I touch them, please?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, they are God-given, and I'd be pleased for you to touch and fondle them."

She reached up rather tentatively, and I said to her quietly, “Don’t be shy. I love to touch and be touched.” I took her hands and pressed them firmly against my breasts. I guess that broke the ice and set the tone for the rest of the afternoon.

Once things quieted down a bit, I heard a female voice call out from behind the bar and say, “Hey Isaac. Can I get you and that hot babe a drink?”

Isaac moved up to the bar next to me and said, “Just as soon as I introduce you to Mandi.”

He turned to me and said, “Mandi, I want to introduce you to Tami, the owner of this establishment, and the best, sexiest, and friendliest bartender in The City.”

I turned and was greeted by the friendly face of a very attractive woman. She was about my height and weight, and I'd guess her age was about mid-thirties. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts that flattered her butt, narrow waist, and great legs. She also had on a snug T-shirt with the bar's name displayed across a pair of what appeared to be firm braless tits. Her arms and legs were well toned.

I smiled at her and offered my hand while I saw her eyes drop to my half-naked tits.

Tami smiled at me and said, "Isaac has been telling us all about you for the last hour and how you love to show off that incredible body and be naughty. I want you to know that such activity is both permitted and enthusiastically encouraged by the management…and that’d be me. In fact, I’d love to see you totally naked.”

“That sounds fabulous, Tami. Isaac said this was the place for me to come this afternoon, and it sure looks like he didn’t steer me wrong. But I really want to fuck him before we leave for home tomorrow afternoon, and I'm finding it tough to find the time and place.”

Still smiling, Tami said, “I think we can have some fun this afternoon, and let me think about the Isaac situation. Now, please enjoy this glass of wine that is on the house. I’d love to introduce you more formally to our customers in few minutes. Would that be okay?”

“Sure, I’d be honored.”

Tami went back to tending bar, and I stood there next to Isaac in a state of total arousal. I sat down on the barstool next to me and faced away from the bar so I could lean back against it. My horniness made me feel that something or someone was needed in my wanton pussy, and I decided for the moment it would be my fingers.

I lifted one leg and placed it on the rung of the chair, which clearly showed anyone that was watching that my pussy lips were fully exposed and the narrow in-seam between my legs was concealed inside my pussy. I began sliding my fingers over my engorged lips while keeping eye contact with Isaac and some of the other customers that had taken an interest in my antics.

I licked my lips as I was nearing an orgasm but decided that now was the time to kick it up a notch. I stood up, wiggled around a bit like a stripper, slowly unfastened the two buttons on my shorts, and folded down the corners of the material, so my bare pubic mound and a hint of the top of my slit were now exposed.

I loved how revealing it looked and felt and could see that my magic button was there to touch. In some ways, it felt even sexier than when I was naked at the party last night. I turned to Isaac and said, “I want to stroll around the bar like this for a few minutes. Will you escort me?”

He immediately agreed. We slowly strolled around the bar, and I reveled in the freedom and extreme sexiness I was feeling. I wanted to take off my top but wasn't sure if that was okay with management.

As we returned to our seats, Tami jumped up on the bar and motioned for me to join her there. She and Isaac helped me up onto it. I guessed this was not an unusual event as most of her customers stopped talking and turned toward the bar.

I was absolutely exhilarated and was ready for just about anything Tami or Isaac had in mind. Tami, in a loud voice, asked for everyone’s attention, which she immediately got. "Good afternoon, everyone. Thanks to our good friend, Isaac, I want to introduce our special guest for today, the beautiful and sexy Mandi.”

I waved at the crowd and received what seemed to be a warm and eager greeting. Tami raised my arms, and without warning, yanked my top off. She cupped my tits in her hands and started bouncing them up and down in her hands and generally fondling them in a most erotic manner. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the show.

Then she turned me to face her and licked and nibbled on my nipples while she took one hand and slid it inside my shorts. She inserted two fingers into my pussy, and started finger fucking me in front of everyone. After several minutes of that, she removed her fingers, put them in her mouth, and licked them off.

She looked at me and said, “I need to taste you.”

I responded by saying, “I’d love that, but my shorts will definitely interfere with that.”

I wondered how Tami would handle that potential obstacle. I didn’t have long to wait to find out. She immediately pulled my shorts down my legs and held them there until I stepped out of them.

With me now standing naked in front of everyone, Tami crouched down in front of me and urged me to spread my legs. She pressed her mouth fully on my wet pussy and began to probe it with her tongue. It felt like she had rolled it up into a tube, and worked it farther into me than anyone had ever done before. It provided sensations almost like a small cock was stirring around inside my vagina.

I stood there transfixed as Tami ate me, while Isaac, who was standing next to me at the bar, strummed, rubbed, and flicked my clit.

These sensations were incredible, and it didn't take long before an orgasm swept over me. I immediately squirted into Tami’s mouth and onto her face, and then, right in front of Isaac, I slowly collapsed onto the bar in the midst of a mind-bending climax.

Isaac steadied me as I dropped onto the bar, arched my back, rocked my head back and forth, and convulsed for what felt like several minutes.

After I settled down, Tami kissed me and whispered, "You tasted fantastic. And I may have an idea how you could fuck Isaac, as long as it was up here on the bar. Would that work for you?”

I quickly responded, saying, “That would be perfect. The most intense sex I have is when I’m in front of an audience. So if Isaac is up for it, I’m more than ready to make it happen.”

I held my hands out to Isaac, pulled him to me, and said, "I want to fuck you right here, right now. Are you up for that?"

He took my hand, pressed it up against his cock, which felt rock hard, and said, “Does this answer your question?”

Tami stood up, got everyone’s attention, and said, “Mandi says she wants to fuck Isaac on this bar in front of you. But he has to be at work in less than an hour. So, let’s take a vote by telling me how many of you want to see that happen right here, right now.”

The bar erupted in a huge chorus of approval that went on for at least ten or fifteen seconds.

Then Tami said, “That sounds unanimous to me. Now, just to be certain, how many of you don’t think that should happen here and now?”

The bar went totally silent. After a few seconds, Tami said, “My public has spoken. Let the games begin, and the next round of drinks are on the house once Isaac busts a nut on Mandi.”

Tami turned to Isaac, and in no uncertain terms, said, “Okay, big guy. Get your ass naked and up on the bar, and fuck that beautiful creature like she’s the last fuck you’ll ever have.”

I was ecstatic when I saw Isaac strip down and realized that his awesome cock, which was standing up hard and proud, was finally about to enter my sodden cunt. I stood up, looked at Isaac as he athletically bounded onto the bar, and said, “No preliminary BJ's for you. Get on your back, so I can ride that fine black cock that I’ve wanted in me ever since I met you yesterday.”

He grinned at my dom-like attitude and laid down flat on the bar. I immediately straddled his hips and almost excruciatingly slowly impaled my pussy on his ten inches of thick hard cock.

As I felt my pussy ever-so-slowly slide down his cock, I threw my head back, clasped his hands tightly around my tits, and yelled out, “Ohhhhhh, fucking incredible,” and began pounding my pussy up and down on his hard rod.

He matched my pounding hips stroke for stroke. Isaac was not about to lay back and let me do all the work. This was phenomenal fucking, and his length and girth were spreading the walls of my pussy in a way that brought me to new heights of ecstasy. I was squeezing my pussy muscles as tightly as possible and was in total fucking heaven.

I lost all recognition of my surroundings and audience as I became totally enmeshed in this incredible sex. Isaac and I were alone in our own carnal world, and I didn’t want it to end.

But, of course, it had to, and I was hoping that as a bonus we would climax at the same time. I felt the beginnings of a massive orgasm building in me. I told Isaac that I was about to cum, and would he do the same. I also told him that I wanted him to cum on my face and tits when he did.

Isaac said, "Your wish is my command," and muscularly flipped us both over while we amazingly remained coupled. He continued to pound me for several more minutes. I finally began to feel his cock swell even bigger, and I knew he was close to blowing a huge load.

Suddenly my orgasm struck, and I began yelling that I was cumming. I started shaking, and simultaneously Isaac's cock began to pulsate. He pulled out of me, moved closer to my face and tits, and let out rope after rope of warm, pearly cum.

His first powerful blast hit my face, and from there he sprayed his love juice onto both tits and then finally onto my stomach. It had to be the biggest load of cum I'd ever received.

Time seemed to stand still as reality began to return. I finally became aware of a loud noise that turned out to be the cheers and applause from our audience.

I lay still on the bar as the euphoria and exhaustion set in at the same time. Then Tami slid up next to me and began licking up the cum that Isaac had deposited on me. There was so much cum on me that she sat up, licked her lips, and in a loud voice said, “Ladies, Isaac’s cum tastes delicious. I’m sure Mandi would be overjoyed for you to taste it and help me lick and scoop it all off of this spectacular and tasty young woman.”

I was astonished at how many women accepted the invitation.


To be continued in Part Three of Chapter VI, coming soon.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments