Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is a bit longer than I would have liked, but Mandi won't let me cut anything out. <p> [ADVERT] </p> She told me, "That's what happened and you can’t leave anything out.""

The big day is finally here. It is early on a Friday afternoon. The limousine that will take us from our home in the Silicon Valley area of Northern California to a four-star hotel in San Francisco is due to arrive at any moment.

Two of the hottest parties of this, or any other year, will happen there. My husband Dave and I are all packed and ready for a weekend of partying courtesy of Jeffrey Scott, the President, and CEO of the high-tech company that employs me, and his beautiful and sexy wife Amy.

Besides Jeff being a very successful entrepreneur, he is not your typical corporate type. He and Amy are what most people would refer to as “swingers” or “being in The Lifestyle."

As a result, Saturday’s official company party will have a distinctly sexual overtone, with many female guests, including me, wearing revealing or even daring dresses that display lots of skin. Amy told me that it would not be surprising for some sexual activity to occur as well.

On the other hand, the Friday party is private and is personally hosted by Jeff and Amy in their spacious 2,500 square foot suite. Their guests, such as Dave and me, are by invitation only, and its focus is openly sexual, which is where I come in. Current STD testing, which Jeff and Amy graciously paid for, was required of all guests as condoms are not popular.

Jeff and Amy are providing Dave and me with many perks to be sure I will attend both parties, including limousine service to and from our home, two nights in a beautiful room adjoining their suite, and all expenses while we are there.

So what did I do, or would need to do, to be the beneficiary of this largesse? Perhaps it had something to do with my fucking Jeff in his office late one afternoon. Or maybe Amy loved the pictures Jeff took of my naked body just before that. My twenty-four-year-old, 5'8", 118-pound body, with firm 38D tits, narrow waist, a cute butt, long toned legs, and a golden tan without any tan lines showed well. Or maybe it was my accepting their invitation to be the welcoming eye candy and party starter on Friday night, which meant I was to be totally naked the entire time, except for some jewelry and slutty high heels.

No matter what the reason, I was more than ready for the many erotic pleasures the weekend promised to bring.

~~~~~~~

The anticipation of what could happen this weekend was almost overwhelming, and my libido was running rampant. I wore a very short, low rider, white stretch miniskirt, five-inch tall red, slip-on heels, and a sheer, black, long-sleeve blouse that buttoned up the front with about six or seven buttons. The bottom three were the only ones fastened. What little underwear I owned remained at home.

When we left the house to get into the limo, the sunlight was so bright and the blouse so thin that when Dave looked at me, he grinned and told me that my tits were so visible I might as well be topless. Those words made my nipples so hard they felt like they were going to tear right through the ultra-thin material. That was the look I was after. Mandi, the exhibitionist and slut was ready to rock.

We found the limo well stocked with a large selection of finger food and two bottles of excellent California wines, a Chardonnay for me and a Cabernet for Dave. That, along with Dave playing with my tits, caressing the insides of my legs, and teasing the lips of my pussy with his fingers, had gotten me very turned on. All that made the usual miserable Friday afternoon traffic much less noticeable.

I enjoyed this mostly one-way fondling, but I decided it was time to up the ante when the traffic slowed. I took a big gulp of Chardonnay into my mouth and held it there. Then I reached onto Dave’s lap, slid the zipper of his pants down, pulled his rather flaccid cock out of his pants, and engulfed it into my wine-filled mouth.

Dave mumbled something about how incredibly erotic it felt. I hadn't had many opportunities to enjoy feeling a cock grow hard in my mouth, and the idea of combining that with a mouthful of wine was about to become a new and special treat for both of us.

Dave didn’t say anything, but he was definitely moaning. With my lips closed tightly around the base of his cock, I began working my tongue all over his hardening cock while I caressed his balls with my hand. Using only my mouth and tongue, I felt his cock rapidly growing harder and harder. It gave me such a feeling of erotic power that I could do this. Of course, I eventually had to swallow the wine as his cock grew larger and more rigid.

It wasn't long before Dave's cock was at full mast, and I was devouring it with my mouth and tongue. I've always thought that giving a blow job using only my mouth and tongue provided both parties with the most sensual sensations. Any precum that might have been flowing out for the head of his cock had been washed off by the wine.

I was now fully face-fucking Dave. He had unfastened all the buttons on my blouse and had one hand all over my tits, and the other one was squeezing and caressing my bare ass.

There were many windows in our limo. But I was disappointed when I realized they were tinted so heavily that it was unlikely that anyone outside could see what was going on inside. However, an idea started to form in my naughty mind that might take care of that exhibitionistic urge.

It wasn't long before I felt Dave's cock swelling even more, and it began to pulsate. In just a few seconds, stream after stream of his pearly jizz filled my mouth. I knew there was more to follow, so I swallowed the first of what turned out to be a huge load. A few seconds later, the rest of it filled my mouth, and I savored the taste for a few minutes before swallowing it down.

I sat up, smiled at Dave, licked my lips, and asked him, “Did you enjoy Mandi’s Wine Trick?”

Dave replied, saying, “Absa-fucking-lutely.”

Of course, I couldn’t resist reminding Dave that “As I recently learned, a mouthful of fresh cum followed by a chilled Chardonnay is a delightful combination.”

As we approached the downtown interchanges, all four traffic lanes slowed to a crawl and then came to a complete halt. I noticed that the limo had a sunroof opening over our seats. My blouse was unbuttoned, and my firm tan tits were eager to be displayed. I got a sudden crazy urge to entertain some of our nearby stationary motorists. I quickly slid out of my heels, slipped off my blouse, and hopped onto the seat directly under the closed sunroof.

Dave looked at me and said, “What the heck are you doing?”

As I pressed the button to open the sunroof, I looked at Dave and said, "Be still and watch this," as I slithered my body through the open sunroof.

My body, naked from the waist up, was now above the roof of the limo and could be seen by anyone within at least fifty yards in any direction. I smiled and waved at all the nearby motorists while shaking my upper body, so my bare tits were bouncing around for my observer’s visual enjoyment. A cacophony of honking horns and a few gleeful shouts told me that I had a large, nearly captive audience.

While the top half of me was outside the limo, Dave sprang into action. My pussy was just below the inside of the sunroof, and he started running one of his hands up my legs while the other one was doing the same thing with my ass cheeks. He was running his fingers up and down and over my labia, and at the same time playing with my puckered asshole. I could feel my pussy juices running down my legs.

This entire scene was bringing the concept of eroticism to an entirely new level for me. I was squirming all around as Dave tormented my pussy and ass, while at the same time, I was displaying myself outside the limo. It was as though I was two separate bodies. My upper half was Mandi, the exhibitionist, topless, outside the roof of the limo, smiling and waving at my audience. While at the same time Mandi the slut was inside the limo being sexually aroused by Dave into what would become a mind-bending and memorable orgasm.

But Dave didn’t stop there. He had me captive, and pulled my skirt down and completely off, then slid two fingers into my now drenched pussy. And if that wasn’t enough, after a few seconds, he began licking my pussy and then flicking his tongue all over my clit.

This was all too much. I threw my head back, closed my eyes, and rolled my head back and forth as an earth-shaking orgasm enveloped me. I was squirting my juices all over Dave’s face in what would remain as one of my most memorable orgasms.

Dave now went for the grand finale. After I finally settled down, he wrapped his powerful arms around my legs somewhere between my knees and ankles and lifted me almost entirely out of the sunroof, and held me there.

My entire tan naked body, from my knees up, was now completely exposed above the roof of the limo. I was laughing hysterically, waving, and reveling in every second. The sounds of the horns were almost deafening. I also wondered if any of the videos being recorded right now would make it to the internet tonight.

But when I saw the traffic in front of us starting to move, some small degree of sanity worked its way out of my brain, and I hollered to Dave to let me down. Fortunately, he did not delay, and I was safe and sound inside the limo as it began to move slowly forward.

This entire escapade probably didn’t last more than five or ten minutes. But it was something I was sure Dave and I would remember for many years.

Dave mentioned that we were just a few minutes from our hotel, and he thought it would be a good idea if I had some semblance of clothing on when we arrived. Kiddingly, I accused him of being a real spoil-sport, but my brain agreed that it was probably a good idea.

As I started to gather my clothes, he gave me a lecherous smile and added, "You know I hate it when you are showing off, and I'm not around to see it. Since I didn't get to see your arrival at the hotel in L.A., give me something to remember from today."

Always wanting to please Dave, I quickly put back on what little clothing I had but left the blouse unbuttoned and loosely tied below my tits. This left at least eight inches of my tan, flat midriff bare between the bottom of the blouse and the top of the skirt. The combination of the sheer material and open neckline of the blouse meant that anyone had a nearly unobstructed view of my firm 38D breasts. And a quick tug on the loose knot would free them totally.

We arrived at the hotel at about 4:00 P.M. and were greeted by a smiling black bellman that momentarily made me think of Anthony, the bellman who greeted me when I arrived at our hotel in L.A. a couple of months ago. I tried to suppress the idea of giving this bellman the same “tip” that I gave Anthony.

As I swiveled in the seat to exit the limo, my legs fell open right in front of the bellman, and I did not attempt to prevent my skirt from exposing my bare pussy. I took my time getting up so the bellman could check out my long legs and glistening pussy. The bellman offered me his hand, and I was finally able to stand up. His eyes instantly moved to my see-through blouse and bare midriff. After a few seconds, he looked at me with a big grin and said, “I’ll bet you are here for the Scott’s two parties this weekend.”

I give him a big smile, a little shimmy, and said, “That’s correct. But I’m a bit surprised you know about it.”

“Heck, everyone here knows about it. We’ve been looking forward to it for weeks and seeing all the sexy ladies expected to attend. But I’m sure none of them will be any sexier than the gorgeous woman I’m looking at right now.”

I rarely blush, but I think I must have done so after his flattering comment.

He then added, “My name is Isaac, and I’m working both parties. I’m looking forward to seeing more of you there.”

I smiled back at him, held out my hand to him politely, and said, “I hope so too, Isaac. My name is Mandi, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” I fought off the urge to also say, “You’ll probably be seeing a lot more of me than you were ever expecting.”

An erotic spark seemed to travel between us, and I had a feeling this would not be the last I’d see of the handsome Isaac.

He directed us to the check-in counter and said he would unload our bags from the limo and bring them to us beside the check-in desk.

The check-in process went very smoothly, and the attractive young female clerk said that no credit card was needed as Mrs. Scott had taken care of the room charges. She also handed me an envelope, saying that Mrs. Scott had asked her to be sure to give it to me when we arrived.

I opened it, and inside was a handwritten card from Amy (Mrs. Scott) saying, "Hooray! You and Dave have the room connecting to our suite. We’ve opened the door on our side of the connecting doorway, and we’d love to have you both join us at 6:00 P.M. for a happy hour and a light meal. Looking forward to seeing you then. RSVP regrets only…Amy & Jeff."

~~~~~~

By the time we got settled in our room, it was after 4:00 P.M., so Dave decided to take a snooze while I started doing all the girly things in the bathroom a slut needed to do before a big party.

Everything that could be shaved was made baby smooth, and every orifice was thoroughly cleaned and made ready. The anticipation was almost palpable, and my libido was over the top. While still standing in the shower, I closed my eyes and began fantasizing. I couldn't resist sliding two and then three fingers into my hungry pussy, and furiously pump them in and out until I felt a pleasant orgasm surge through me. Now I was more than ready.

By the time I was done, it was almost 5:30, Dave had finally awakened, and I was standing naked in front of the full-length mirror in our room. I don’t think of myself as a narcissist, but I was proud of what I saw in the mirror and couldn't wait to have my body oggled and touched at the party tonight.

I didn't think I should go naked to Jeff and Amy's happy hour, but I wanted my tan, firm 38D breasts and long tan legs to provide a bit of a preview of what lay ahead. So I had chosen to wear a pair of green, five-inch slip-on heels, a short, silk, beige peignoir, and nothing else. I tied it loosely enough that it didn't entirely cover my tits and ass, and as I walked around the room, I could see it would "accidentally" fall open to expose one or both of my breasts completely. My pussy might occasionally peak out as well. Naughty thoughts about what could happen between the four of us raced through my now very aroused pussy and horny mind.

Right on the dot of 6:00, I knocked on the door between our rooms. We heard a friendly “Come on in” in a voice I presumed to be Amy’s, and opened the door. We walked through a short hallway, passed by what appeared to be a small bedroom, and then into their huge suite's main living area.

Amy and Jeff walked over to greet us, and we did the usual formal introductory rituals. Jeff was wearing a loose-fitting short-sleeved shirt and some casual shorts, and Amy was wearing a long, totally sheer chemise. Her beautiful, slender, naked body was prominent under it. While Jeff was introducing himself to Dave, Amy embraced me warmly, then stood back and, looking me over, said, "The pictures Jeff took of you didn't do you justice. You are amazing. I'm so glad you will be here with us this weekend, and I do not doubt that you will add immensely to everyone's enjoyment and pleasure, particularly Jeff’s and mine. I can see this will be one smoking hot weekend.”

Amy turned to Dave, gave him an even warmer, full-body embrace, and looking at him in much the same way she did at me, said in a rather flirtatious manner, “Mandi didn’t tell me what a handsome husband she has. I’m equally delighted you are here too.”

Dave looked at Amy and said, “You are beyond my wildest expectations, and you’re making it very difficult for me to keep my horniness under control.”

Amy gave Dave a come-hither smile and said, “Why do you think it’s necessary to keep it under control?”. She put one arm around his neck and pulled his face down to give him a passionate kiss while at the same time reaching for his crotch and squeezing what I’m guessing was his already hard cock.

While Amy was schmoozing with Dave, Jeff came over to me, and with a huge grin on his face, said, “I thought this evening was never going to arrive." We gazed at each other for a couple of seconds and then passionately embraced and kissed. He immediately had his hand under the back of my peignoir and started rubbing and squeezing my bare butt. I took that to be a green light that touching and fondling was okay, slid my hand between us, and rubbed his rapidly hardening cock. I wanted it in my aroused pussy, and I wanted it now.

Jeff must have read my mind. He reached down, untied my peignoir, pulled it off my shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. He stepped back a couple of feet and stood there looking at me like he did when we were in his office. Then, with a naughty grin, he said, “I can’t tell you how many dreams I’ve had thinking about fucking you and your gorgeous naked body.”

Then, just like he did in his office, he picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder, and carried me, laughing, straight for their bedroom. He dropped me, not so gently, onto my back on their oversized king size bed.

I looked at him hungrily and said, "I know we don't have much time right now, so no preliminary BJ’s for you.” I spread my legs and said, “Slide your magnificent hard cock into my wet and more than willing pussy right now, and fuck me fast and hard.”

While I watched Jeff getting out of his shirt and pants, I glanced behind him and saw that Amy, who had somehow lost her chemise, was pulling Dave into the other bedroom for what I expected would be a memorable fucking for him. As she did that, she hollered out, "The rest of the troops will be in about twenty minutes, so these will have to be quickies."

Lying on my back, with my legs still spread, I held my arms out to Jeff and said, "Let's not waste a second. Come here and fuck me.”

Jeff did just that, and moments later, I felt the hard, fat, eight or nine-inch cock slide right into my wanton cunt. He began pounding into me like a porn star. I was driving my hips back and forth to match his pace. It didn't take long for me to feel an orgasm building, and I called out, "Oh my God, Jeff. Keep fucking me just like thaaaaaaat. Oh, fuuuuuuucking faaaaaabulous. Don’t stop…god don’t stop.”

He kept doing what I wanted. His cock felt incredible as he continued pounding it into me, even bottoming out against my cervix. Before long, I could feel Jeff's cock swell even more and begin to throb. I screamed out for him to come all over my tits, which is just a few seconds he did, shooting rope after rope of his pearly cum all over my tits and stomach.

At the same time, an orgasm overwhelmed me, and my head started rocking back and forth as my body arched up toward the ceiling, and I convulsed uncontrollably.

I gradually began returning to reality and used my hands to rub Jeff's cum all over my tits. But they're so much of it that I scooped some of it up with my fingers and, with a huge smile on my face, licked them clean.

At about the same time, I could hear Amy screaming and Dave grunting, telling Jeff and me that that they were enjoying each other too. I was sure that Dave and I would “compare notes” as we cleaned up for the party.

By now, it was almost seven-thirty, and Amy and Dave walked in while Jeff and I were gently fondling each other as we basked in our afterglow. Amy said, “Oh crap, look at the time. The rest of the troops will be here shortly to do the final setup.”

She put her arm affectionately around Dave, looked at Jeff and me, and said, "This was a wonderful quickie, but I'm sure it was far too short to fully satisfy any of us. Jeff told me about his and Mandi's fantasies that each of you experienced when you two were together last month. Well, I have my fantasy that I hope you all will join me in experiencing.

“I want to wake up tomorrow morning in Dave’s bed, knowing that Mandi is in Jeff’s bed. Then we’ll each fuck the other’s husband till the guys can't get it up anymore. When they finally poop out, all four of us will get in one bed, and Mandi and I will put on an erotic show for the boys that none of us will ever forget.”

Dave immediately said, “That’s amazing. I had the same fantasy."

Jeff came right back by saying, “That truly is remarkable, because I was thinking the same thing as well."

I looked around at everyone and said, "I was wondering how I was going to find a way to enjoy having fun with Amy, and I’m delighted that she came up with the solution. I guess I know where I’ll be sleeping tonight, or should I say after the party.”

With that, Dave and I turned to walk back to our room. Amy looked at me and said, "Can you please be back by eight-thirty so I can introduce you to the gang and answer any last-minute questions you might have?”

I agreed immediately and happily.

Dave and I then headed back to our room to get ready. This quickie with Jeff was definitely hot. But, as usual, when I have some sex, it always makes me even hornier, and I wanted more. As a result, my libido was racing into the stratosphere, thinking about all the wild and crazy things that could happen. I was excited, nervous, and horny, all at the same time.

I had to make sure I was ready for the big entrance. I had on a pair of my sluttiest looking six-inch red platform heels and was only wearing a one-inch wide, triple-strand rhinestone waist chain that was sitting low on my hips. It had three single strands of progressively longer rhinestones about one inch apart, dangling down on either side of my bare pussy. A matching rhinestone choker necklace saying “Fuck Me” was around my neck. A rhinestone belly ring capped off the ensemble, and my tapered red-jeweled butt plug was a surprise to all who saw it.

A quick look in the mirror, and I knew I was ready. Dave and I walked back into the suite at eight-thirty as requested. Everyone was busily putting the final touches on the arrangements. Amy and Jeff walked out of their bedroom, and when they saw me, they both stopped and stared.

Amy was the first to speak and said, "Mandi, you are beyond spectacular. I'm sure Jeff will agree that you have exceeded our wildest expectations. Please spin around so we can see that cute ass of yours.”

I did as requested and waited for them to see the butt plug. Amy saw it first and screeched, “A butt plug. That is so cool, Mandi, and it adds the perfect finishing touch."

Jeff finally said, “I’ve never fucked a woman while she was wearing one. I’m definitely looking forward to a new experience with you.”

As Jeff said that, I think I actually blushed for the second time that evening. I looked back at him with a sexy grin on my face and said, “So am I.”

Amy got back down to business and introduced me to the rest of the team.

“First,” Amy said, “Please meet Miguel, Conner, and Isaac. They are to rotate as bartenders and servers.” They were Hispanic, Caucasian, and African-American, respectively, and were hunky, handsome, and obviously very fit. I had met Isaac when we first arrived at the hotel. They were naked, except for a small apron covering only their front.

As I stared at these delectable males, Amy reminded me that, “These are the three I told you about that you are supposed to keep under control by whatever pleasurable methods you might choose.” I could already see evidence that something, hopefully my naked body, was beginning to cause erections to form and thought things were getting off to a great start.

"Next," Amy said, "Please meet Malik and Tyrone, the specially vetted and trusted hotel employees, who are here to take care of any housekeeping or cleanliness related issues or needs.” They were clothed in standard hotel attire (at least as the party began) and looked fit and attractive.

Amy then turned to a stunning, dark-skinned, Hispanic appearing woman who she introduced as Camille. Amy said, “Camille is my more-than-able assistant at work. She and Malik will take care of the carefully controlled check-in and admittance procedure. They will be free to move inside the suite once it was 10:30 P.M., or after all those invited have checked in, whichever comes first. Camille will also, and if needed, assist Mandi, particularly by keeping an eye on Miguel, Conner, and Isaac. And, by the way, Camille tells me she loves sex, is Bi, and has no problem getting topless or even naked.”

Camille and I looked at each other and exchanged the two thumbs up sign. She blew me an air kiss, which I returned. I suddenly sensed a connection with her, and my pussy started getting wet.

All the introductions were concluded. I hoped everyone, mostly me, knew what was expected of them.

Amy was still standing next to me, and she asked if I had any questions. I asked her, "Is anyone, or anything off-limits, such as those who are here right now, or any areas or types of sexual activities that should not be permitted or encouraged?".

She replied, saying, "I can't think of anyone who would be off-limits, including Jeff and me. We are just as horny as anyone that'll be here. And anything involving pain is a no-no.

At that moment, I heard the tell-tale sound of the electronic lock opening the door to the suite, and I said to myself, "Okay, Mandi, it's showtime."

Many of the guests must have known to get there at the start, as there was a nearly steady flow of attractive guys and gals walking through the door right after nine o’clock. I was curious how many of them I would recognize from the company, and if some did attend, would they immediately recognize me?

Greeting people was a total turn-on. Most of the women were dressed in sexy and proactive attire. One of the first couples to arrive helped set the tone. They said their names were Carrie and Alan. They both looked to be a few years older than us and were very attractive. Carrie was wearing a pair of five-inch high CFMP heels, a short, figure-hugging, green dress with a hemline that barely covered her pussy or ass, and a plunging neckline that provided a nearly unobstructed view of her beautiful tan breasts. The dress led me to think (actually hope) that she was not wearing anything under it.

Carrie looked at me and said, "You are beyond hot. Alan and I would really love to touch you. Is that okay right here, right now, or do we have to wait?”

I quickly replied, saying, "No need to wait. You can touch me anywhere you want as long as I can do the same to you anytime I want.”

“That’s fair,” Carrie replied and immediately placed her hand on my already dripping labia and slid two fingers into my impatiently waiting pussy. She thrust them in and out for a minute while Alan caressed my breasts with one hand and my butt and ass crack with the other. I felt his hand discover my butt plug, then spin it around in my asshole.

That was a new thrill, as no one had ever done that before. I also heard him tell Carrie what he had found. She gave me a sexy smile and said, "I love anal too."

With that, I slid my hand under her dress and up her bare leg, finding that she wasn't wearing any panties and had a very wet pussy. I slid two of my fingers into her tight wet pussy and preceded to finger fuck her as she was doing to me.

Our intimate activity was not going unnoticed, and we were starting to draw some interested observers. I thought, “Great. I must be doing my job correctly.”

Turning my attention to Alan, I couldn’t help but notice a rather sizable erection was appearing under his pants. I moved the hand that wasn’t buried in Carrie’s pussy to his crotch and happily found a rapidly growing erection in his pants. I could easily tell that he had gone commando and was someone I would probably enjoy fucking tonight.

After a few too-short minutes, Carrie and I withdrew our fingers from each other’s pussy, and licked our fingers to taste the other’s juices. We smiled at each other, and she said, “You are delicious, but I must have more of a taste. I’ll be seeing you later on for that.”

“Yes, you taste so good too, and I’ll definitely be looking forward to later."

We exchanged a few more intimate touches, and Carrie and Alan strolled off into the rapidly growing crowd of people.

After that ice was broken, I was consciously using my eyes, smile, and body language to send a message to the arrivals that touching me was permissible and encouraged by both men and women. My tits, pussy, and ass were enjoying some delightful but necessarily brief sensual delights. And it wasn’t long before I was returning some of the same sexual favors, my hand stroking a hard cock or my fingers sliding into an already wet pussy.

The party was starting even better than I expected. I was particularly thrilled when Todd arrived by himself, and we exchanged a lengthy and erotic greeting that drew a small crowd of onlookers.

I occasionally looked around to see where Dave, Jeff, and Amy were, but they were nowhere in sight. I took this to be a good omen that they busy enjoying others.

Miguel, Conner, and Isaac seemed to be under control, and I was disappointed when I realized they were so busy that my services were still not needed.

It wasn’t long before most guests had arrived, and I started to circulate through the suite. Isaac was kind enough to bring me a large glass of chilled Chardonnay, which I rewarded with a nice long wet, tongue-infused kiss. I took the opportunity to check his condition and was delighted to find that my appearance was making him hard. I slid my hand under his apron, wrapped my hand around his rapidly growing erection, and kissed him even more passionately as I stroked his cock. His erection was growing to an impressive size, and it looked like I might have to employ some of those pleasurable control measures Amy had suggested.

I drew close to Isaac and said, "You are a bad boy by getting hard, and I will have to do something about that. I'm going to suck your cock, and I want you to cum in my mouth."

Isaac got a big grin on his face, and I promptly got down on my knees in front of him. I lifted the bottom of his apron, told him to hold it out of the way, and engulfed what looked like a hard, black, ten-inch long cock into my mouth and down my throat.

This is precisely what I was looking forward to tonight…being naked and having sex in front of an appreciative audience. Isaac’s cock was more than a mouthful, and I had to concentrate on relaxing my throat enough to do a full deep throat on a cock that long. But I was successful and could hear several “ooohs and “wows” of appreciation (or marveling) from the growing number of onlookers.

I was a bit disappointed when it appeared that Isaac wasn’t going to last very long, and I wasn’t going to have the pleasure of fucking him. I felt his cock getting even harder as a massive climax was about to explode. I wasn’t wrong about that, as my mouth was filled to overflowing with a huge pearly load. I tried to capture as much of it as possible, as I wanted to show my audience that I swallowed cum because I loved it. But he was coming so fast that a lot of it ran out of my mouth and onto my tits.

I finally sensed that he had emptied his balls and slowly slid my mouth off his cum covered cock. I looked up at Isaac, smiled, opened my mouth, and turned my head so he, and most of the onlookers, could see that my mouth was full of his cum. Then I closed my mouth and, as dramatically as possible, swallowed his load.

As Isaac watched, I stood up, and a moderate round of applause greeted both of us. Once standing, I rubbed the cum that had escaped from my mouth all over my tits. No sooner had I done that, but two cute women rushed up to me and began licking it all off my tits. Now that was hot, and it got me so turned on that I could feel my pussy juice running down my legs.

Isaac thanked me, apologized for cumming so quickly, and said, “I want you to know that I am going to fuck you before you leave on Sunday, so you’d better be ready.”

I gave him a sexy smile, grabbed his cock again, and said, "I'll be looking forward to it, so don't disappoint me."

With that, he pulled the apron back down and went back to work.

There were a lot of people in the room now. It was getting rather crowded, and I urgently needed a hard cock in my pussy. As I strolled through the crowd in my horny mood, my naked body was continually brushing against people, and I could feel hands roaming over my body. I was totally aroused and wanted to fuck someone in front of this audience.

It was past 10:30 now, and I noticed Carrie and Alan standing by the dining room table and looking rather glum. I walked over to them, and as soon they saw me, they perked right up. I started chatting them up and found that they had just been with another couple and it hadn’t gone very well. Carrie looked at me with a big smile and made it clear that they wanted me!

Just as Carrie finished saying that, I felt someone press up against me. An erection was being pressed firmly against my ass crack, and two hands were wrapped around me and clasping my tits. I thought it would be fun to continue the conversation with Carrie and Alan while pretending to ignore the fondling I was receiving.

As the conversation continued, I reached my hand behind me and gripped a rather large erection through the man’s pants. I easily located the zipper in his pants, pulled it down, reached into his pants, and started stroking his now rock hard cock. After doing this for a few minutes, I pulled the cock out of the guy’s pants and slid it between my ass cheeks. I was now skin to skin with the mystery man, and I knew he could feel his cock pushing against my butt plug.

I wanted to be fucked, knew that some party-starting efforts were still in order, and said with a sly smile to Carrie and Alan, “Please don’t go away. I think something is about to happen that might be fun for all of us.”

With my hand firmly gripping the mystery cock, I turned to face the table, bent over at the waist, spread my legs, and guided the rigid weapon into my hungry pussy. Whoever it was, started fucking me vigorously from behind. I returned his thrusts with my own, and he started banging me harder and faster. His cock felt like the perfect size, and the walls of my vagina were feeling many of the erotic details of this wonderful hard cock as it was slammed back and forth into my dripping cunt.

A loud and lengthy “Ohhhh fuuuuck" escaped my lips, causing several of the partiers to turn around. I heard a woman's voice yell, “Okay. Mandi’s fucking, so it must be time to party.”

We were right in the center of all the guests while we fucked. Most of them turned to see what all the commotion was. I found it immensely erotic to make eye contact with anyone that was watching us. I noticed Isaac looking our way, offering a big grin and two thumbs up in approval. There was no doubt that having sex in front of an audience was my greatest thrill.

Carrie and Alan hadn't moved and stood there mesmerized as though they were watching the best porn video ever.

With the butt plug in my ass, this fucking was almost as intense as being double penetrated. I was in fucking heaven. I took Carrie’s hand and pressed it between my legs and against my clit. She grinned at me and immediately began to use her fingers to play with my special button while she kissed me ravenously. Alan was standing on the other side of me, and he squeezed and caressed my firm round tits and then tugged, twisted, sucked, and nibbled on my nipples while also kissing and licking my neck.

The sensations I was getting from all three of them was beyond electric.

That did it. Unexpectedly, my orgasm suddenly hit me like a runaway locomotive. I stood straight up, uncontrollably arched my back about as far as it would go, and wildly shook and shook for what felt like several minutes. All the while, the mystery man's hard cock was still buried in my pussy, and Carrie and Alan’s ministrations were playing glorious music on my engorged clit and nipples. But I finally had to stop them so my orgasms would subside.

The word had gotten around that some very public sexual activity was going on, and without my noticing, the four of us had drawn quite an audience. A circle of onlookers had gradually formed around the four of us, and as they watched my orgasm hit. A hardy round of applause broke out. Now I was into my element, and since I still felt the hard cock in my pussy I began to move back and forth on it.

But I also didn’t want Alan to be left out. I decided to find out who was fucking me and if he was hot enough that Carrie would like to fuck him. That way, Alan could fuck me, and we could have a mini orgy in front of everyone.

Turning about half-way around, I was able to discover who the mystery man was. I was only mildly surprised when I realized it was Todd, one of our office's sales managers. I had recently spent a long, exhibitionistic, and sex-filled night with him and a friend of his.

I reluctantly turned around, knowing that Todd’s rock hard cock would pop out of my pussy. We both started laughing and then passionately embraced.

Carrie and Alan were still standing next to me with a rather nonplussed look on their faces, probably thinking their opportunity to be with me had just evaporated. I didn’t want that to happen, and I was darn sure I’d enjoy both of them and that Carrie would probably enjoy Todd.

Strange as it seemed, I thought some fun introductions were in order. I turned to Carrie and Alan and said, "Carrie and Alan. Say hi to Todd. He’s a great guy who I’ve had the pleasure of being with before. I can promise you from my very personal experience that he knows how to please a woman. And to the best of my knowledge, he is totally straight.”

The last comment got a chuckle and smile from everyone.

I then turned to Todd and said, "Todd, this is Carrie and Alan. I just met them here this evening. But based on some earlier naughtiness we all enjoyed, Carrie is beyond hot, and she needs a man who can keep up with her. I know you are capable of doing exactly that, and I'd be astonished if the two of you didn’t instantly discover that you are sexually well-matched.”

I also leaned in close to Todd and whispered, "Carrie told me she loves anal." Todd got a knowing and expectant look on his face and slightly nodded his head.

With that out of the way, I crouched down in front of Todd, grabbed his hard wet cock in my hand, gave Carrie a come-hither look, and beckoned her to join me in front of Todd.

Carrie hesitated, looked at Alan, who nodded his approval, and then crouched down beside me, our backs to the table. I briefly took Todd’s cock in my mouth and then offered it to Carrie. She took it from me enthusiastically, stroked it several times, and looked it all over like it was some delicious new candy treat she hoped to enjoy. She licked some of my juices off of it and then plunged her mouth all the way down to the root. I heard Todd suck his breath in and then begin face-fucking Carrie. It looked like this might work out quite well.

I stood up, turned my naked and still intensely horny body to Alan, put my hands on his hips, and maneuvered him, so he was standing facing the table next to Todd. Carrie and I were between them and the table. I put an arm around Alan’s neck, pressed my naked body tightly to him, stroked his erection through his pants, and said, “Carrie seems to be busy. I would love to have you strip naked and fuck me right here, right now.”

Alan gave me a huge grin and responded by stripping his clothes off as fast as possible, not worrying about the audience that had developed. He was tan, appeared to be athletic, and very fit. His cock was rock hard, appeared to be about a fat seven or eight inches long, and standing up arrow-straight and proud. It was circumcised and had a large mushroom head. In other words, the perfect cock for Mandi.

Alan said, "Okay, Mandi, here is what you asked for." He spun me around, pushed me forward over the table, slammed his cock into me with amazing force, and began banging away in me.

Carrie, who was still kneeling in front of Todd, pulled her mouth off his cock, looked up at him, and with a chuckle in her voice like she was placing an order in a restaurant, said, “Excuse me. Can I please have the same thing the lady next to me is having?"

Todd picked up on the humorous banter and replied by saying, "I'd be delighted to get that for you, young lady." He helped Carrie to her feet and turned her around, so she was also facing the table next to me. She dropped her dress to the floor, and Todd gently pushed her forward, so she was bent over and naked, just like me. I watched as he guided his cock into what I imagined had to be a totally wet and engorged pussy.

Carrie cried out in pleasure as both Alan and Todd began hammering into the two of us with enormous energy, all while being in full view of everyone who wasn’t already similarly engaged elsewhere in the suite. Carrie and I were kissing and caressing each other while we were being well and properly fucked.

After quite a while of hard fucking, I found my legs were tiring. The idea of moving to one of the beds, or somewhere else horizontal, sounded like a great idea to me. But it was apparent that the bedrooms were all well occupied now, as were the couches and chairs scattered around the suite. A real orgy was now well underway. It momentarily crossed my mind that my party-starting efforts must have been successful.

Suddenly, I realized where an empty bed might be…in our room next door. I asked the others if moving to a bed there might be a good idea. The reaction was a total agreement, so I said, "Please wait here so I can be sure it isn’t in use.”

I quickly ran to our room and found it empty with a clean, unused bed. I hustled back to the party suite, gathered everyone up, ran into our room, and threw ourselves on the bed. On our way out of the party suite, I asked Isaac to bring us several bottles of cold drinking water, which he quickly did. I thanked him with a wink, a full-body hug, and a wet kiss and said, "Do you think we can find time to have some fun tomorrow?”

Now that we had some comfort, the four of us immediately resumed our carnal activity…me on my back and Carrie on top of Todd. It was well past 2:00 A.M., and it looked like it was time for the grand finale. I wondered how long the guys were going to last before they would cum, as neither Todd nor Alan had done so. While I knew Todd’s hot button, I obviously didn’t know about Alan's. While he was hammering his hard cock into me, I asked what it would take to make him cum.

Alan smiled at me, and without missing a stroke, said, “I’m going to slowly remove your butt plug and hand it to you. You will put it into your mouth and lick it all off while you look me straight in my eyes. Then you will order me to fuck your ass and fill it with a big load of my cum.” Alan also added, “Carrie loves anal too, and she prepared properly for it tonight. Having both of you enjoying anal at the same time would be so hot and would definitely do it for me.”

I smiled at him and said, “That sounds so naughty, so of course I’d love to do that. I’m properly prepared too. I’ve done anal with Todd, so I can promise you that he knows how to please a woman that way. I’ll whisper in Todd’s ear and suggested he start doing some anal foreplay to see how Carrie responds.”

The whispering proved to be unnecessary. Apparently, Alan and I had apparently been speaking louder than we thought. Todd was already playing with Carrie's butt hole, and we could see her ass wiggling playfully around. Both were good signs that anal was on their agenda too.

Alan grinned and said, you’re so wet that your pussy juices are running down onto your ass and all-around your butt plug. So we shouldn’t need any more lube. Let’s get the show on the road.”

While still on my back, Alan briefly stopped thrusting into me but kept his cock firmly buried in my pussy. He slowly twisted and gently pulled the butt plug out of my ass, handed it to me, and resumed thrusting into me. I felt a bit empty without it in me.

I opened my mouth, inserted the butt plus as far as it would go, and wrapped my lips completely around the neck of the tapered shaft. It was nearly like deep throating a rock hard, average-size cock. I proceeded to treat it that way and licked and sucked it while looking right at Alan. Since I had properly prepared for anal and ass-to-mouth, about the only taste I could sense was a hint of my own pussy juices.

Upping the stakes a bit I said, “If you think this is hot, wait until you finally pull your cock out of my cum filled ass, and I lick and suck it clean just like a porn star would do.”

With another grin, Alan said excitedly, “That would be the perfect ending to what, thanks to you, has turned into a fantastic night. Now flip over into the doggie position, and wiggle that gorgeous ass of yours at me. I’m going to give you the best ass fucking you’ve ever had.“

Needless to say, I didn't waste any time doing that and immediately felt Alan rubbing my pussy juices all around my puckered brown hole. I put my hand behind me and onto his cock to confirm that it was thoroughly coated with my juices. Since he had just removed the butt plug that had been in my ass for more than six hours, I had no doubt he would be able to impale his cock into me with little or no resistance.

He easily inserted a finger, and then a second one, into my asshole and wiggled them around in a surprisingly sensual way. Finding almost no resistance, he pulled them out and gently, but powerfully, thrust his hard cock balls-deep into my asshole. The way the butt plug had relaxed my anus resulted in an incredibly erotic entry. My use of a butt plug in the future was now a certainty.

Moving his hips in a swiveling motion, Alan hammered his cock in and out of my ass in a most incredible way. I was making moaning-like sounds, but much louder than normal. It wasn’t long before I was hit with an anal orgasm, something that I rarely experience. But Alan was right. This was definitely the most pleasurable and erotic ass fucking I had ever experienced.

While I was coming down from my climax, I glanced over at Todd and Carrie. She was on top in the cowgirl position, kissing Todd passionately, and was apparently relaxing briefly from her own climax.

But I wasn’t finished yet. I caught her looking at me, and I grinned back at her. I said to her in a low sexy voice, “Have you ever done anal in the reverse cowgirl position?”

She shook her head and said, “Not yet.”

I replied saying, "I like that reply, and if it’s okay with you I’d like to try something that I’ve never done before. It sounds so erotic that I hope you’ll give it a try.

“So what’s involved?" Carrie asked.

“You and Todd will need to slide over in front of me with you in the reverse cowgirl position and his cock in your ass. You’ll lie back against his chest while he plays with your beautiful tits and continues to fuck your ass. Then I’ll lean over you with Alan still fucking my ass, use my mouth and tongue to eat your pussy, torment your clit, and lick Todd’s cock as it slides in and out of your asshole. Maybe we’ll all cum at the same time. What do you think about that idea?”

“Oh my god, that sounds so naughty and incredibly hot. Let’s do it. It’ll be the perfect way to wrap up this night of debauchery.”

With that, Todd scooted them over in front of me, and we went about it exactly as I described. It only took a few minutes of my running my tongue back and forth from Todd’s cock, while he was pumping it in and out of Carrie’s ass, to her pussy and clit, for her to be overwhelmed by a titanic orgasm. She squirted so hard I was nearly drowned by all her fluids.

That was too much for Todd, and he loudly exclaimed that he was going to cum. I pulled his cock out of Carrie’s ass and barely got my mouth around it before he began spurting rope after rope of his gleaming cum into my mouth.

Carrie suddenly shouted, “Hey, Mandi shouldn’t have it all,” and hurriedly twisted around so she could capture some of it in her mouth.

As my mouth was almost overflowing, I willingly guided Todd’s cock into Carrie’s open mouth, and I could still feel his cock pulsating as I held it there for her to enjoy.

Carrie and I looked at each other, opened our mouths so Todd and Alan could see all the cum we were holding, made a big production of swallowing it all, licked our lips, and joined in a passionate, cum-infused, tongue-enhanced kiss. We were both panting as we parted.

Alan was the last one to climax, and I came again when he did. I could feel him pumping a gigantic load into my ass. When he was done cumming, he slowly pulled his cock from my ass and said, in no uncertain terms, “Okay, Mandi. Lick and suck this cum covered cock until it is clean, just like a porn star would do.”

That's precisely what I did, and I thought it was the perfect finish to a fantastic night.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was nearing 4 A.M. I was sure that Dave and Amy would be crashing in this very bed any minute, so I ushered everyone out. I called Malik and Tyrone, who were still here, and they quickly changed the bedding and got the room cleaned up and ready for sleep.

As if on cue, Dave and Amy walked in hand in hand. They both looked about as exhausted as I felt. Amy looked up at me and asked if it was still okay to spend the night with Dave. I assured her it was, and I was about to head to their bedroom to join Jeff for the night.

Amy smiled and embraced me, saying, "You are an amazing woman. Jeff and I have been talking about you and have big plans in mind for you. But that's a subject for tomorrow. Now go to Jeff and enjoy your time together. But don't forget to put your butt plug back in, because you know he wants it in you when he fucks you."

To be continued.

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

 

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments