Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter VIII – Surprising Mandi (Part 4)

"Mandi recovers from the X-rated Tequila Body Shot, gets it on with Rashard’s two partners, and enjoys some new naked friends in front of a big audience."

26
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 4 is a direct carry-on from Part 3 of the five-part mini-series “Surprising Mandi” about how Dave and friends conspired to give Mandi many erotic surprises upon her arrival back home, and how she is staring in the grand opening of a new adults-only hotel and club. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Reading Parts 1 to 3 first is suggested as it will set the scene for this story"

Strands of pearly cum were dripping down my twenty-four-year-old, 5’ 8”, 118-pound, tan, naked body from my chin to my pussy.  I love the taste and texture of cum and had just begun using my fingers to scoop strands of the pearly fluid into my mouth when my husband, Dave, and our two 'close friends', Devin and Leeanne, rushed up to me. 

“What are you doing, Mandi?” Leeanne exclaimed loudly enough that a good portion of our audience could hear her.  “You can’t let all that delicious cum that Dave and Devin just spurted on you go to waste.  You have me, and I’m sure several of the horny and naughty women in our audience, to lick it all off you.” 

We are standing beside the bar in front of a large crowd of mostly scantily clad young adults at the rooftop pool and bar.  We are here for the Grand Opening of “L’Hotel des Secrets,” the all-new adults-only hotel in Silicon Valley developed by Rashard and his two partners, Marcus and Jamal.

The four of us had just concluded presenting the first demonstration of the house's specialties, this one being the X-rated version of the Tequila Body Shot.  The XX and the XXX versions were still to come.

While I didn’t know it until this moment (because I was not only naked but had also been blindfolded), Dave and our two friends, who are also naked, were my 'partners' in the presentation.  Unknowingly, while I was lying naked on a unique extension built into the bar, it was Dave’s and Devin’s cum dripping off me now, rather than cum from two anonymous, attractive men I thought I had been enthusiastically stroking.  The inborn slut in me was momentarily disappointed that I had not stroked two total strangers into blowing their loads onto me.

Leeanne quickly licked off a dollop of cum that was about to drip from one of my aroused nipples.  Then, swallowing the creamy fluid, she looked at the crowd and, with a lascivious grin, licked her lips and called out in a voice loud enough for all to hear, “Now that’s yummy.  I will continue licking this warm, wet love juice from Mandi’s spectacular naked body.  But there is more than I can possibly handle.  I’m sure there must be several of you horny and naughty girls here that would love to help me do that and get up close and very personal with this gorgeous slut.”

The audience murmured assent. 

“I’ll take the two most scantily clad women that rush up here to help me. I'm sure our hosts will be glad to provide some suitable liquid libation to encourage them and wash it all down.”

Grinning at the audience, I took the hint, immediately stepping forward and waving my arms in an encouraging “come-to-me” motion.

With a naughty grin, Leeanne continued, “I’m intimately familiar with the delicious flavor and texture of the cum these two studs just deposited on Mandi, and…." 

Leeanne never got a chance to complete her last sentence as at least five young women came busting through the crowd and up to us.  I was delighted to see they were all hot-looking, and two were as naked as Leeanne and me.

At the same moment, Rashard, my Dom for the weekend, walked up to the four of us with a smile on his face and a microphone in his hand.  He was naked too and had been that way since we walked into the bar area together over an hour ago, with my hand wrapped firmly around his magnificent, erect cock.  

But he was mostly flaccid at this moment.  I tried but failed to prevent myself from rushing over to him as he was about to speak. Then, with an obviously faked expression of innocence, I took his cock in my hand and, looking at the audience, began stroking it.  That got quite a cheer from the crowd.

I was secretly proud that while I was doing this, Rashard could not utter a word.  I was tempted to crouch in front of him and take his cock into my mouth.  But realizing it would turn the attention away from Leeanne, I resisted the temptation.

Gathering himself together and making a feeble attempt to brush my hand away from his hardening cock, Rashard was finally able to speak.

“I’m thrilled to see the enthusiasm from everyone.  Nudity and open sexual activity are welcome and encouraged at ‘L’Hotel des Secrets.'  So it seems appropriate that of the five beautiful women standing in front of us, the two that are naked should be chosen to join Leeanne in pleasing not just Mandi but themselves as well.”

A warm round of applause greeted Rashard’s comment as the two winners gleefully grinned and jumped up and down. Then, he called the two winners to come up to him and did the usual good-host introductions of the winners.  “Let me introduce you to Carolyn and Theresa, who have told me it’s okay to call them Cat and Teri.”

Rashard motioned Leeanne to join them, and she greeted each one warmly, pulling them to her with a conspiratorial grin. Seeing three naked, young, sexy women rubbing their bodies together is always a treat. 

Watching Leeanne whispering to them, I began to think she might turn this into more than anyone expected.  But I had no doubts that everyone would welcome whatever she was cooking up.

Taking advantage of this brief pause in the action, I continued stroking Rashard’s rapidly hardening cock. 

As I was doing that, he said, "You know, Mandi, as your master this weekend, you should have asked permission to do this, even though it appears it was entirely Leeanne’s idea and a brilliant one at that.  Nevertheless, there has to be a punishment.  But I doubt the one I’m considering is anything you would object to performing.”

“What would that be, Master?”

“While Leeanne is speaking with Carolyn and Theresa, you will crouch in front of me and suck my cock.”

“Oh, thank you, Master,” and in an overly dramatic manner, said, “You must have read my mind.”

As ordered, I brought Rashard’s hard cock to my lips.  I was delighted to see a small stream of pre-cum running from the little hole at the end of his cock.  Licking the precum off the end of his ten thick inches of hard cock, I found myself hoping that Leeanne would take long enough with Cat and Teri that I could get Rashard to blow a load of his cum all over me. 

Being the good slut, and Rashard’s Sub and sex slave for the weekend, I decided to risk going for it without seeking his permission.  “How mad could he get,” I thought, giggling to myself.

Looking up into his piercing brown eyes, I began my best possible throating efforts without using my hands.  I’ve always believed giving head using only my mouth, lips, and tongue is the most erotic and sensual way possible. 

Apparently, Rashard agreed.  As soon I had his cock down my throat, he let out an almost ear-piercing exclamation, closed his eyes, and rolled his head back as though he was looking to the heavens.   

It didn’t take more than five minutes of my best BJ techniques before Rashard let me know in no uncertain terms that he was about to climax.  Pulling my mouth off his cock none-to-soon, I grabbed his pulsating phallus, gave it a few final strokes, and pointed it where I wanted his jizz to land. 

Yelling out a string of unintelligible words, including praise to the Almighty, he exploded rope after rope of his warm pearly love juice.  But I found his cock was so hard that I couldn’t bend it down very much.  Closing my eyes, I took most of his cum on my face, chin, and neck, with some “happy endings” falling down to my tits and tummy. 

The next thing I heard, even before opening my eyes, was a big cheer and applause.  I hadn’t noticed, but we had gathered an even larger audience, and they were merely showing appreciation for my efforts.

Needless to say, I was all set to enjoy the services of these three sexy women.  I now had more than enough cum on me to keep the cum-hungry girls busy for a while.  I called over to Leeanne, and I waved to her when she turned to look at me.  Without saying anything, she knew I was ready for the up close and personal attention she had promised.

Miguel must have been watching all these histrionics.  He came over, took my hand, and guided me back to the bar extension I had used for the demonstration.  He had thoughtfully spread one of the large pool towels on it, then helped me to lie back on it. Then, grinning at me, he said, “You are quite the sexy sight, Mandi.  I’m sure pictures of your sexy, cum drenched body will be featured in much of the future publicity about our new hotel and club.”

Moments later, Leeanne and her two 'volunteer helpers' came over to me.  All three were stunning, with deep tans and no tan lines.  Once again, my horniness was shooting off the charts as I thought about them using their tongues, mouths, fingers, and more all over me.

Looking at them wantonly, I said, “I’m all yours, ladies.  Take as much time as you need.”

Smiling and seemingly ready to put Leeanne's plan in action, Cat and Teri stood to either side of my firm and proudly standing 36D cum-coated breasts.

Wrapping my arms around their naked butts, I pulled them against the side of the platform, looked up at them, and while caressing their tight young butt cheeks, I said, "I’m more than ready.  Please don’t make me wait any longer.” 

Pulling Cat and Teri to me while Leeanne was positioning herself between my open legs, I gave each a wet, passionate, tongue-filled kiss, saying as seductively as possible, “Make me cum, girls.”

Smiling and nodding, they leaned over me and began running their tongues and lips all over my face, nipples, tits, and beyond.  Slurping and sucking up all the cum they could find, they quickly swallowed it.  I heard one of them say, “Yummy tasting cum, Mandi.  Your guys must have great diets.”

Looking at Cat, the one licking my face, I asked her if she would share any of the cum with me.  Without saying a thing, she licked up a dollop of cum below my right eye and planted a full mouth and tongue kiss on my lips, allowing the cum to slide erotically into my mouth.

“Is that what you had in mind?” Cat asked. 

My answer was to simply keep kissing her.

Meanwhile, Leeanne was running her lips and tongue all over my lower abdomen, from my belly button to my pussy, probably spending too much time on my clit and pussy.  But I was not complaining because I felt the onset of another crazy orgasm working on me.

It would probably take a few thousand words to describe all that went on in the next fifteen minutes.  Leeanne must have coached the girls well, as every few minutes they rotated between licking my face, my tits, my pussy, and then repeating it all again.  The girls and I enjoyed a deep, open-mouth kiss as they rotated from my pussy to my face.  I must have had at least two monster orgasms from their ministrations.

While all this ecstasy was going on, I noticed three damp towels and a bottle of Opium, my favorite perfume, were waiting to be used.  When the three girls announced they were done, I felt clean, cum free, and smelled like a fresh flower.  And Dave, Devin, and Miguel were standing nearby, grinning at me.  I sent them each my most enthusiastic air kisses.

Rashard walked up and looked at me, lying there with a big, relaxed grin on my face.  I was now feeling fresh and ready for more.  Smiling at him, I said, “Hello, Master.  How did you like the first presentation and the unplanned blow job?”

“Both were perfect, and your BJ had to be the best I’ve ever experienced.  Because of that, you are excused for taking such extreme liberties with your master.” 

We all had a good laugh about the excuse.

I knew more fun was in store for me, including “getting better acquainted” with Rashard’s business partners, Marcus and Jamal.  But the demonstrations of the Double-X and Triple-X versions of the Tequila Body Shots also needed to be performed.  I also knew Rashard was calling the shots and wasn’t expecting him to allow any more excuses.

Sensing my uneasiness, Rashard smiled at me, saying, "Your energy, obvious sexual hunger, and ease around other people are amazing.  After all the sex you've been involved in today, most women would be looking to take a nap.  But here you are, and at least as far as I can tell, more than ready for my next order.”

“That’s who I am, Rashard.  I’m insatiable.  I honestly can’t recall ever feeling like I was sexually done for the day.  The more sex I have, the more I want.  So bring it on.”

“Okay, Mandi.  Here you go.  You've already met my partners, Marcus and Jamal.  They are dying to get to know you. So you are to make that happen, and be sure the three of you get fully, or should I say, intimately acquainted.” 

Grinning at Rashard and putting my arms around his neck so he’d know I wasn’t trying to be negative in any way, I said, “At the risk of being blunt yet making sure there are no misunderstandings, you want me to fuck them both, and do that in front of this crowd.  Am I correct?”

“I’ll answer that as honestly and simply as possible.  Absolutely.”

With an even bigger grin on my face and planting a big kiss on his lips, I said, “I know I will enjoy that, Master.  I’ve been looking forward to that ever since I met them.  But before I do, I have a question for my master.  Are they sexually aggressive right off the bat and want to call the shots, or should I be the one doing that?”

“The best way I can answer that, Mandi, is to say Marcus and Jamal can be whatever you want, but they are always respectful of the female.  They will wait for a signal, which I call a ‘green light,’ from the female before they let their ‘maleness’  loose.  They are experienced lovers, including being comfortable with a female who wants more than one partner.  So if you want them to do a DP, you can be certain it will be a fun and fulfilling experience.”

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

“That sounds perfect.  I’m all freshened up and ready to see what enjoyment I can provide.”

“Great.  Now you go, girl, and put a satisfied smile on my partner's faces.  But don’t forget there still are the Double-X and Triple-X Tequila Body Shots to present.”

“No worries.  I’m as anxious to do them as you and our audience.”

Beginning my search for the guys, I was impressed by how much the crowd had continued growing.  Because of that, strolling around the bar to meet the partners called for some squeezing and touching by me.  My naked tits and ass were unavoidably, or at times intentionally brushing up against many of the guests.  Some casual, intentional groping also occurred, all of which I acknowledged with a naughty smile and a “thank you.”

I found my two “targets” sitting side-by-side in a crowded section of the bar.  Their backs were to me, so they couldn’t see me approaching.  I liked this setting and decided to see if I could approach them without being seen by them.

The stealthy approach worked perfectly, and when I was only a foot or two from their backs, I could see they were each wearing only loose, casual shorts.  I secretly bet myself that they had gone commando.

Moving toward them, I pressed one of my bare tits firmly against each of their bare, muscular upper arms.  Then I flung my arms around their shoulders and said as provocatively as possible, “Would you gentlemen consider buying a lady a glass of wine.”

Without turning their heads or moving their arms away from my breasts, Marcus motioned to the bartender, saying, “Miguel.  Please bring the sexy Mandi a glass of our best chilled California Chardonnay.”

I was momentarily stunned as I didn’t see any way they could have known I was approaching.  Only well-placed mirrors or having eyes in the back of their heads would do the job, neither of which I could see.

Without saying a word, they both quickly stood and began kissing and licking my neck right below my ears, caressing my breasts, and teasing my nipples.  I just stood there with my eyes closed, enjoying the sexually charged feelings their touches were causing to race through my body and straight to my clit.

After about a minute or two of this enormously arousing activity, they both pulled back and turned to look at me.  “Well hello, Mandi,” said Marcus.  “We were both hoping you would drop by so we could have a chance to get better acquainted.”

“It’s my pleasure.  But how did you know I had just walked up behind you?”

Chuckling, Jamal pointed to the cell phone lying on the bar in front of him and said, “a little birdy tipped us off.”

Laughing, I said, “Gosh, I didn’t know that birds had learned to send text messages yet.  Was the birdy possibly named Rashard?”

“Busted,” they both exclaimed, and we all began laughing together. 

Glancing at their laps, I was glad to see that my arrival appeared to be causing the beginnings of tents forming in their pants.  I took that opportunity to briefly rest each of my hands in their laps and felt flattered when I found two nearly hard cocks.

“It appears you both are happy to see me.”

“Busted again,” they both quickly repeated.

“Wow.  I’m flattered.  Perhaps you two could move your bar stools farther apart so I can slide between you?”

Marcus and Jamal carefully moved their bar stools aside to give me room without disturbing the folks on either side (who seemed to be in another world).  Sliding between them with my hands on their shoulders, I stood proudly with my back against the edge of the bar and slightly arched to emphasize my 36D breasts.

Taking this opportunity, I flirtatiously spun around several times while pinching my already erect nipples.  I watched as both of them let their eyes wander all over my body.  They both made very complimentary remarks about my body and the existence of the butt plug in my ass. 

But I wanted to be touched, not just ogled.   

Marcus, giving me a look that seemed to carry the same message, said, “If I’m feeling the vibe you are giving off, I’m certain we all want the same thing.  So, if I’m right, let’s abandon any pretense of playing coy with each other.  Am I on the right track?”

“Without a doubt.  I love to touch and be touched, so I won’t hold back.  I hope you won’t either.” 

“Agreed,” replied Marcus, with Jamal enthusiastically nodding his head in agreement.

That being said, I smiled and slowly slid a hand up each of their legs and into the leg openings of their loose-fitting shorts until I could grasp their cocks.  I had won my bet.  They had both gone commando.  My pussy juices were now running down the inside of my thighs.

Their cocks continued hardening in my hands, and each felt fully capable of satisfying this sexually insatiable slut.

In the way of a not-so-subtle hint, I began licking their nipples with the tip of my tongue.  Marcus and Jamal took the hint and started boldly caressing my tits, playing with my nipples, and squeezing my butt.

But Jamal momentarily paused and looked lustfully at me while I continued stroking both their cocks under their shorts.  “Speaking for both of us, I must say that you are a breathtakingly spectacular vision.  The idea that Marcus and I may be about to join you in sharing many sexual pleasures and intimacies is nearly beyond my comprehension.

“When we were making final plans for the grand opening, Rashard inadvertently let it slip that the two of you have enjoyed each other sexually.  He didn’t go into any detail, but it was clear that you enjoy anal and a DP.

“As a result of Rashard’s unplanned disclosure, Marcus and I instantly knew we would take all gentlemanly efforts to meet and hopefully enjoy you.  Rashard’s ‘slip’ made it easy for us to put the hammer on him to arrange for us to meet.  But we also knew that the rest was up to us.  Are we on the right track?”

A big grin almost unconsciously broke out on my face.  “I guess I’m the one busted this time.  I can’t comprehend Rashard being a matchmaker.  When he told me about your expectations, I was more than willing to meet and see where it might go.  But, honestly, I'd be terribly disappointed if this didn’t result in the three of us enjoying many sexual pleasures of the flesh before the day is out.  In other words, let’s fuck.”

Smiles immediately broke on their faces, and we all laughed together. 

"Using Rashard's words, I guess I just gave you the green light.”

I continued stroking their increasingly harder cocks, but added, “There is one caveat I must mention.  According to my Master’s orders, whatever we do must be in an open setting, not in private.  Are you okay with that?”

"More than you can ever imagine, Mandi.  The exhibitionistic drive in all three partners made Secrets the success it has become.  We are all on the same page about nudity and sex in front of an audience.”

“Well then, what are we waiting for?  I love and am comfortable with multiple partners, so my naked body and horny brain are totally available for our mutual enjoyment.”

It was definitely time to take this to the next level.  I found the zippers in their shorts.  Sliding them down was quick and easy, as I knew they had gone commando.  Reaching into their pants at about the same time, I grasped their now fully hard cocks, pulled them out of their captivity, and continued stroking them.  I heard them both groan in pleasure when I did that.

Looking wantonly at Marcus’s at least eight inches of thick, rock-hard man meat, I saw it already had a small stream of pre-cum coating the head of his cock.  Immediately engulfing it in my mouth, I took it down my throat and to its root. 

As I began thrusting my mouth and tongue back and forth on its entire length, Marcus let out a more than noticeable "Oh my God."

His cock was circumcised and had a helmet head distinctly wider than its shaft.  I loved the pronounced feel of its edges as I thrust my mouth and tongue up and down on it.

Not wanting to leave Jamal out of my cock sucking, I switched my mouth to his beautiful, rock-hard love muscle.  It was a bit longer but not as thick as Marcus was packing.  But the crown on his cock was even more pronounced, making deep-throating even more challenging. 

Taking my time throating Jamal was deliciously tantalizing.  Allowing a few extra seconds to let my throat fully relax helped my breathing.  It wasn't long before I had Jamal's beautiful black cock down my throat. 

Jamal moaned an exclamation of pleasure even louder than Marcus had.

The neighbors on each side of us were finally taking notice of our antics and conveniently moved slightly farther aside to give us more room to play. 

Going back and forth between each hard cock about every thirty seconds was so deliciously naughty.  Both guys were openly uttering sounds of extreme pleasure that were not lost on our neighbors or a growing number of nearby onlookers.  Periodically pulling off their cocks and grinning at our audience, I was getting smiles and thumbs up in return. 

Not wanting the guys to bust a nut yet, I realized now was the time to up the ante.  So, with my back to the bar again, I said, “I’m so fucking horny.  I need your cocks in me right here, right now.   Are you up for that, and if so, do you want to do me one at a time or both at the same time?”

They both hesitated before responding.  Jamal finally replied, “Why does there have to be a choice?  Let’s do both.”

“That is the perfect solution, gentlemen.  “Now, since I’m naked, I think you should be too.  So it’s off with your shorts right now.”

The guys were naked in just a few seconds, and I was looking at two fine examples of mature maleness.  While not appearing to be gym rats, their bodies were remarkably tight and toned, with well-defined muscles.  I was also more than pleased when I saw they had little or no body hair, and their pubic areas had been fully man-scaped.  There was little question they would be rewarding sexual partners.

With my back to Jamal, I bent over at the waist and tantalizingly spread my legs for his benefit. Then, jiggling my butt cheeks for a few seconds so he couldn’t miss seeing the butt plug, I looked back at him and said, "Fuck me, Jamal.  Fuck me now and do it hard.”

Then I took Marcus’ hard cock in my mouth and began deep-throating him again.  Grabbing his butt cheeks with my hands, I pressed my nose firmly against his pubic bone.  Within a couple of seconds, I heard him loudly moan and then call out to Jamal.

“Leave the butt plug in her ass, twist it around a few times, then fuck her good.  Mandi will love the extra pressure the butt plug gives pushing against her pussy.  After she cums at least once, we’ll take her over to a daybed in one of the cabanas and give her a proper DP.”

Hearing this exhilarated me, as it was exactly what I wanted.  To show my enthusiasm for Marcus’s plan, I lifted both hands off his butt. Then, with his cock fully stuffed down my throat, I extended my arms like a bird's wings while giving the universal thumbs-up sign with both hands. 

At the same time, Jamal was slowly easing his long, steel-like phallus into my love canal and twisting the butt plug around in my ass.  This gradual entry, together with the pressure of the butt plug against the wall of my vagina, was fantastic.  The sensations created by the edges of the mushroom head and the blood-filled veins were deliciously magnified by the pressure of the butt plug.  I knew it wouldn’t be long before an orgasm would hit me.           

Once Jamal was fully enveloped in my sodden pussy and his hands firmly gripping my hips, he began fucking me like a man possessed.  

While doing my best to match his enthusiastic fucking, I was energetically deep-throating Marcus at the same time.  The intense erotic pleasure of having two hard cocks to enjoy at one time always propels my libido to new heights.  God, I love it. 

The groups sitting to either side of us, and a rapidly growing crowd of onlookers, had stopped everything.  They were now fully aware of what we were doing and intently watching the three of us in the throws of some of the most extreme carnal thrills imaginable.

The combination of the intense erotic pleasures I was experiencing and the realization that we were unabashedly doing this at the hotel’s rooftop bar in front of a rapidly growing audience sent me straight over the edge.  A mind-blowing orgasm unexpectedly hit me like I was standing next to the tracks as a speeding Bullet Train roared by me.

My orgasm was so intense that my head rolled back, my eyes closed, and I began spasming uncontrollably.  I was shaking so hard my legs felt like they might turn into Jelly.  But somehow, with Jamal’s and Marcus’s help, I remained standing while our audience cheered us enthusiastically. 

When I finally returned to something resembling reality, they looked at me incredulously.  “My God, Mandi, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman experience such an intense orgasm,” Jamal said.

“That’s entirely thanks to you two.  You sure know how to please a woman.  That was definitely one for the books.”  

Marcus took this pause in the action to say, “This seems like the perfect segue for us to order a couple of bottles of Mandi’s favorite chilled Chardonnay.  Then we’ll find an open cabana where we can both fuck you at the same time.  Are you ready for that?"

“I definitely am, as long as it will include the DP you mentioned a few minutes ago.  That’s what I’m looking forward to.  I’m sure that’s why Rashard gave me the butt plug I have in my ass.” 

“Without a doubt, Mandi.  I like the way you think.  Lead on, you amazing, sexy slut.”

 

----- To be continued ------

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments