Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hardcore Stories

Our hardcore sex stories are for those who like "edgier" stories, pushing the limits. They are typically difficult to classify in other categories, and will usually involve multiple elements that may not be to everyone's tastes.

Stories which contain the following, are likely to be found in this hardcore section: gagging, rough sex, choking play, ass-to-mouth, watersports, cum-play, snowballing, anal play, enemas, face-sitting, cbt, fisting, cock beating / face slapping, and other types of sex usually reserved for those who like the more extreme forms of sexual activity.

The Smell Game

A Fun Holiday Game Tests A Man's Real Preference

Saad took the elevator up to the luxury penthouse condo of his friend, Rob. The friendship between the pair had evolved after years of going out to chase women together and drink on weekends. As the years passed, the two had made it to their mid-thirties...

Jolly Saint Fuck

One Male Stripper, Two Horny Sluts, And Unplanned Chaos

Verdurous decorations, glittering like festive, captive stars, mixed with the crimson and sterling bells. Lining the streets, garland, berries, and holly were strung in grand, sweeping arches; wreaths, angels, and other Yuletide icons adorned every show w...

This Is Hardcore

Roser's naivety leads her to the dark side.

“Happy Birthday, Roser!” My mum led the toast. My dad, my mum, and my circle of close friends from college all clinked glasses. “Here’s to many more,” said Maria, who I sat next to in class and was the best friend I’d made there. We sat next to each other...

Violet Goes to the Movies Pt. 02

The messy finale of Violet's date night

Part 2: The Mezzanine In a normal theater, the mezzanine can be one of two things. One can be found in a grand opera house with multiple levels of seating and rococo interior. There, the mezzanine is the balcony sandwiched between the first and third leve...

A Meeting Finally Realized

A meeting finally realized with a submissive

The trip starts before you board the plane. You're dressed in a short skirt with a button-down blouse, high heels, and nothing underneath except for a Lovesense remote-controlled vibrator. I personally pick you up from the airport and drive you to your ho...

Chapter 12 - No Strings Attached - An Ill-Fated Affair

Matt makes an attempt to rekindle the romance on the dancefloor.

Up until now, I hadn't felt ready for fatherhood. At only eighteen, it had been a daunting prospect to step up to the task of caring for another, and selfishly, I've enjoyed being answerable to no one but myself for all this time. Yet, as I stare down at...

Cocoa Cravings

An unexpected visit from the girl next door turns into a steamy, encounter filled with lust and chocolate cake.

The doorbell's ring echoed through the house, prompting me to answer. I despised those peddlers of junk who constantly tried to swindle me, thinking I was an easy target because of my age. As I trudged towards the door, anger began to boil within me, the...

Your Romantic Little Slut

...But then suddenly your fingers were gone, and the sting of your fierce hand left my own wetness splattered across my ass cheek.

5:43pm. I locked my phone and tossed it on the bed. I’m not going to check again. For two months you and I had been apart—how could the final minutes feel so torturous? But the words of your last text had strapped my heart into a pillory and left it expos...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Old Man

A neighbor helps a young girl get away from the rain, and gets gratefully rewarded

The relentless rain had been pouring down for the past few days, and today was no exception. By the time I sprinted home from the bus stop, I was drenched to the bone. My old bones complained all the way, and I was completely out of breath. As I was about...

Chapter 11 - A Woman's Love

Jeff is hurt at work. Valerie takes him home to recuperate.

When Valerie got to work on Monday, she was still all aglow. Her best friend, Crystal, met her in the lunchroom. Valerie was putting her lunch in the refrigerator and her left hand was on top of the door holding it. “Well, how much longer are you going to...

One Night in Summer

Sharing an ice cream with a sweet girl turns into heart-stopping, breathtaking, pussy-pounding, hardcore sex.

It was a warm summer evening. The sun was just setting and nothing sounded better than a nice cold ice cream cone. I pulled into the parking lot and made my way into the ice cream parlor. The store was almost completely empty except for the worker behind...

Accidental Foursome - Part 2

Follow-up to our previous story, Accidental Foursome, but what happens next is hardly accidental. Read on…

After Greg and I finished up our morning workout (naked wrestling I think it’s called), we got up, had a quick shower, and got dressed. I had a breakfast date with our new friend Eve and we were going to spend the last at-sea day of our cruise in the spa...

Chapter 2 - Valerie's Surprise

Valerie doesn't see this coming

They had decided to take the day off. It was Friday and they wanted more time together. Valerie called Jeff. Her heart was pounding. “Good morning, Jeff. How did you sleep?” “I didn’t,” he responded. “All I could do was think about you. I honestly don’t t...

Girls Night Out

Jane invictus get friend to the thrills of ladies' night out

The place was more crowded than you could ever remember, especially around the bar. You were there with a girlfriend, Jane, and it was your turn to get the next round of drinks. You pushed your way through the crowd to get close to the bar and waited for...