Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Historical Stories

Immerse and indulge yourself in tales of sex and romance, set amid a backdrop of rich historical detail.

Mingle with the upper echelons of society at a Venetian masked ball, witness the gluttony and debauchery of ancient Rome, or experience the shocking scandal of a Victorian high-society love affair.

This category is exclusively for stories set in a historical time period.

Queen Samira And The Ritual Of Doom

An ill fated omen marks the sky and there's only one way to prevent tragedy, sex with a peasant!

Queen Samira, pampered and worshiped since birth, sighed in boredom. In a shallow bath the length of an entire commoner’s home, she leaned back near the edge. A servant clothed in little but a sheer cotton loincloth placed a plush cushion before her head...

Chapter Two. 'The Case Of The Speckled Penis' London 1887. Scarlett's Point Of View. My heart was gladdened to have the adorable little fuck bunny Emma Watson in my untidy bed once more. In response to my invitation to my humble London lodgings at 227B Ba...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Legend Of Fiddler's Rock

Martin Stone led an easy life until he met a sexy Mountain Witch

Summer Blossom, one of the few Cherokee women left in the territory, looked as splendid as the mountains at dawn hunched over the barrel, her sack dress pulled up over her ass. Martin couldn’t understand half of what she’d been screaming as he fucked her...

A Proper Lady - Chapter 2

Elizabeth, who has been locked in chastity for the past week, is forced to edge again. This time with her rear.

One week was a long time to wait, and by the time Dr. Roland was due to come around again, Elizabeth was well past the limit of her endurance. Already, her life was miserable enough dealing with just the limitations of her sex. Combined now with the addit...

A Proper Lady - Chapter 1

A Victorian era girl is edged and placed in chastity.

Elizabeth Pavlov Dryden was in a terrible, rotten, no-good mood today, and nobody, not even her mother, could convince her otherwise. Especially her mother, who right now was the last person that she wanted to see. Outside her bedroom window, the first go...