Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horror Stories

The seduction of horror in the literary world is as captivating now as it has ever been. Entice your audience to experience the forbidden, carnal exhilaration that a cocktail of sex and adrenaline-pumping terror can evoke.

Titillate their minds and senses with consensual masochism as they willingly submit to the pleasures of fear.

From the Gothic desires of sensuous vampires to the spine-tingling suspense of psychological torment, sate your readers unquenchable thirst for blood and bosoms.

Petals

Like blood, they stained the white sheets

The balloon. Bearing the message, “Happy Valentine’s Day," it bobbed in the breeze created by the slightly open front door. It was helpless, a victim to any passing waft of air, but tethered down by its plastic cord to a shiny weight supplied by The Greet...

Dr. Jerry's Antifa Crush

Sometimes the scariest Horror is the most Mundane; Because they hit close to Home - where people keep their Hearts

“You know what, Jerry, you can go fuck yourself!” The words echoed in a loop in his mind. Over and over again. The image of her angry but perfect face throwing the bouquet back at him as she walked away from him into the street. Then, the sudden spike of...

Menthol. It's like trying to smoke a bar of Ivory soap, isn't it? But I'm addicted to these fucking things. Maybe it's a self-punishment thing. My wife, excuse me, my ex-wife, once told me my tongue tasted like a fucking ashtray. “How the hell would you k...

Score 19 19
13
964 Views 964
4.1k words 4.1k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Demon Within

The title is a pun on the events that end up taking place.

It was Monday, the first day of October. It was a beautiful fall day. The air was crisp, the leaves in full color. Salem is such a simple but fascinating place. It still has a very old-world, colonial feel. Walking through town, the old shops and restaura...

Swallowed

Oh-oh, here she comes. Watch out boy…

Unremarkable Skip was eyeing round Greta, who returned his gaze with batted lashes, fibbing shy eyes, and a knowing smile. He has potential, she thought. Many women settle for men with potential, no matter what her angle might be. Settling comes easier th...

If I Die Before I Wake

Was it all just a dream?

It was like waking from a dream. The television droned on about another body found. A suspected serial killer in the Venice Beach area. The reporter, Kim something or other was giving all the gory details, “A sixth victim was discovered in a room at the V...

Chameleon’s Price - Part 2

The deal has been struck and my soul has been sold. How will my succubus wife fulfil my dark fantasy?

Tuesday Night When Chameleon came home from work on Tuesday, my birthday, we both tried to act as if nothing strange was happening. She shouted hello when she came in the door. We cooked together, being careful to tidy our own mess as we went along. Neith...

Chameleon’s Price

Living with a succubus wife carries a cost. Is it worth paying?

This Year’s Price Chameleon woke me gently, pressing her warm body against me and running her fingers over my arm before resting her hand on my chest. I stretched, enjoying the feeling of her skin on mine. “What do you want?” she whispered. I stiffened sl...

Score 8 8
2
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Embers

Abby and her team encounter more than they expect when the experiment finally yields results.

Nobody could have predicted what we unleashed when the portal ripped open. We were mere physicists. Nine to fivers in corporate lab coats. Four mortals driven by the human need to explore. Understand. Know. The trouble with knowing? It's impossible to un-...