Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horror Stories

The seduction of horror in the literary world is as captivating now as it has ever been. Entice your audience to experience the forbidden, carnal exhilaration that a cocktail of sex and adrenaline-pumping terror can evoke.

Titillate their minds and senses with consensual masochism as they willingly submit to the pleasures of fear.

From the Gothic desires of sensuous vampires to the spine-tingling suspense of psychological torment, sate your readers unquenchable thirst for blood and bosoms.

Bermuda Triangle — Part 3 of 4

A couple is captured and enraptured

Jack and Jessie struggled their way down the stairs in the pitch black. Jessie turned an ankle and stubbed a toe in her high heels until she abandoned them. Jack hit his head on an overhanging branch. But, eventually, they made it to Jay Bird. They slept,...

Bermuda Triangle — Part 2 Of 4

Mysterious hosts excite and frighten

Jessie and Jack rifled through their duffles in search of something a little dressier than their birthday suits. Jessie had it relatively easy as sponsors gifted her resort-wear to advertise on Instagram. She found a sarong, a midnight-blue blouse, and he...

Bermuda Triangle — Part 1 of 4

A hot couple sail into an erotic nightmare…

Once it became clear that Covid was going to be an apparently endless cluster fuck, Jessie and Jack decided they had to change up their lives. Being locked up in their apartment and living life on Zoom only confirmed what they had been feeling even before...

Ancient Rites

Three Sisters + Ancient Temple + Full Moon

"Are you interested in ancient temples?" she asked. Arthur looked up from his late lunch at the small Welsh country pub outside Pembroke. It was the thirteenth of August. The Summer sun had warmed the afternoon nicely, and the patio table he sat at was in...

Night Shadows 3: the Breaking Light

Shadowy creatures of darkness have possessed the living, disforming them into a shadoy horror bent on eating the world. Can she, alone, keep them at bay and drive them back.

Through an ignorant sex ritual, attempting a new thrill, we had unwittingly opened the gate, allowing entities of shadowy darkness to gain a foothold in our realm. Of the seven of us, only I remained, my friends consumed and possessed by the vile, evil mo...

Night Shadows 2: The Dark Night

The veil between our world and the horrors of shadow has been torn. At midnight they come to make themselves flesh.

The murky day surrendered to the sharp shadows of night, all hope of serenity lost to the utter blackness of despair. A lifeless cloud of ominous oppression threatened the bleak world throughout the twilight of the day, delivering ill omens. In the forebo...

Night Shadows 1: The Gate Opens

The shadow world of nightmares is separate from our plane unless somebody opens the gate

There is substance and there is shadow; of this, I am certain. While we envision ourselves as children of the light, the essence of the divine, our view of the multiverse may very well be askew. It is entirely possible that we, so self-absorbed in the mun...

The Case Of The Blood Red Moon

A detective finds out not all storybook horrors hide in the dark.

A low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. His head was nestled between her legs as he licked her there. She caressed his curly hair. The feeling of his probing tongue sent erotic ripples through her young body. They were high school sweethearts. The summer...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Case Of The Oriental Pillow Book

A police detective encounters an ancient erotic horror in the darkness.

"In Oriental myth, the Foxwoman is an evil spirit of torment and strife. It took the form of a beautiful woman and seduced men to their ruin. Luckily, we no longer believe in evil spirits." *** The blue ornate kimono she had been wearing had long since en...

Fifty Shades Of Gillies

Lu breathed heavily as vampire Paul Gillies tore her clothes off with his bare hands and then pushed her head down onto his pulsating hard cock. He closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure

Lu had met the handsome and distinguished gentleman, Paul Gillies, at a music bar. She had been sitting at the bar and turned to the right and saw the most handsome man she'd ever set eyes on playing the piano. He had chiselled cheekbones and brown hair w...

Doll Parts

Always willing, forever silent—has Jordan met his ultimate girlfriend?

“Tempting,” Jordan whispered to himself, caressing the picture on the screen, “so very tempting.” Two weeks had passed since he first met her eyes looking out of his laptop. Somehow she had slipped past his ad blocker while he explored the darker recesses...

The Fucking Dead

He is out of time as the Zombie horde approaches.

Brock returned to the bunker, winded. “I got more ammo for the AR,” he hollered. “Good,” Brittany shouted back. “Load me up some magazines! This hunting rifle is overkill.” He loaded as fast as he could, but couldn’t keep his mind on his task. Brittany lo...