Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Stories

We feature both female masturbation (masterbation) and male masturbation stories here.

A typical story will feature either teens, women, lesbians, young men or girls masturbating and exploring themselves for the first time.

Masturbating has been defined as the excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse. Closely akin to our toys section where external stimulus is involved.

Stolen Innocence

The Day I Chose My Lustful Self Over Taboos

It was a scorching hot summer day, and I was a typical college girl, lost in my books, not even remotely guessing that her 'Innocent girl' status was about to be impressively upgraded just a few hours later. But get ready for a twist: If you were expectin...

My Little Book Of Erotica

A teenagers love for a book that served a role in producing a thousand orgasms.

I was sixteen years old when I took a book from my sister. We were on holiday visiting family in far North Queensland, and it was the middle of summer, with scorching hot weather. We were bored teenagers walking the streets of a small country town. We vis...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Jen: The Noisy Neighbor

Jen tried to relax after her orgasm until she heard something.

Jen lay in bed naked. She had just gotten out of the hot tub, dried off, and was still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. With her legs spread, pussy lips puffy, and clit still sensitive, Jen once again lost herself in her teenage memories. Oh, what a...

Before The Alarm Rings

What do you do when you wake up too early?

The trouble with Summer is that the smallest chink in the curtains lets in a blazing shaft of light as soon as the sun comes up. Unfortunately for Susanna, the chink in her room’s curtain, this morning, aligned exactly between the sun and her sleepy eyes....

Your Voice, My Hand

Sometimes anonymity encourages the most powerful intimacy.

It started innocently enough with anonymous chats. You and I were both members of an online group of amateur artists, though you were, and still are, far more talented than I could ever hope to be. I liked the mellow vibe of the group; most members weren'...

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Her treatment had very simple instructions

Carla made her way, quickly, from the pool to the changing cubicles trying, in desperation, to not scratch the burning itch that had interrupted her swim. Safely locked inside her cubicle she pulled aside the edge of her swimsuit and drove her fingernails...