Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Nothing like some awesome oral sex to start off the travel day! I hope you enjoy this set of chapters as Mac and Grace head back to Amsterdam."

Chapter Sixty-Nine

Grace woke up to the soft teasing of Mac’s tongue on her nipples.

“Mmm. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy that you’re insatiable?” she laughed.

Mac grinned up at her like a horny college boy. “How can I be anything but insatiable with you?”

Grace put her arms over her head seductively. “I’m all yours; use me for your pleasure, Sir.”

He chuckled, “Oh, I think I’d rather start with your pleasure, my sexy little redhead.”

He kissed a trail down her body from her luscious breasts to her smooth, bare mound. He didn’t need to ask his wife to spread her legs for him; she did so willingly and moaned as his tongue found the treasure it sought.

His fingers explored her glistening pink folds and entered her slowly. A slight gasp escaped from her lips as his thumb began massaging her hard little nub. His talented tongue replaced his thumb while he slid three fingers into her. Her body rocked in rhythm with his thrusts until her back arched, and she flooded his hand with her sweet nectar.

He used her juices to lube up his shaft and teased her slick, swollen labia with the head. He had intended to make love to her slowly, but she begged him to fuck her hard and fast. No way in hell he was going to deny her what she needed!

He took her full breasts into his hands and captured each nipple between his thumbs and forefingers. He twisted and pulled while he hammered into her. Her hands clutched the pillows overhead as her hips rocked. Seconds later, her body was convulsing as she cried out, “Oh, fuck, yes! God, you feel so good! Fuck me harder!”

Her orgasm came in heady waves, triggering his climax. He exploded deep inside her, collapsed on the bed, and pulled her into his arms.

“Christ, you’re amazing, Grace!” he panted.

Grace listened to the intense beating of his heart while she snuggled up to her man. “I love you so much, Mac.”

“I love you too, Gracie.”

Just then, the alarm on Mac’s phone sounded, indicating that playtime was over. It was time to get up and prepare for the next leg of their trip.

As Adam drove them to the airport, Grace looked at all of the pictures on her phone and smiled. She was glad that they had stayed a few extra days in Krakow to do some sightseeing. The photos didn’t do justice to all they saw deep in the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Even an iPhone couldn’t capture the opulence of St. Kinga’s Chapel, made entirely of salt, right down to the chandeliers. But she was glad she had convinced Mac to take as many pictures as possible. The beautiful memories would last a lifetime.

She laughed when she saw the photo Mac had captured of the look on her face when she realized that they’d only descended four hundred of the eight hundred stairs into the salt mine. She remembered being grateful at the time that they would be able to take an elevator up when finished.

The picture of Casimir, the head of the Krakow office, and his girlfriend, Kinga, made her giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Mac asked curiously.

“I was remembering you telling me how Caz was a scoundrel. He seemed to be quite a gentleman if you ask me.”

“Meeting the right woman can help a man find himself,” Mac said thoughtfully.

Grace nodded in agreement. The pair did seem to be quite smitten. “She was sweet to show us around the Main Square and outside Wawel Castle. It’s too bad it wasn’t open for tours on any of the days we were available.”

“Next time,” Mac murmured as he looked out the window.

“Next time, we will come when the weather is warmer,” Grace commented.

“I told you that you didn’t need to come to Poland,” Mac said with a smirk.

“I’m glad I did, though. It was good for me to meet Casimir and his group. And I think with Kinga in the picture that his scoundrel days are over.”

As they boarded the plane to Amsterdam, Grace put her carry-on bag in the overhead bin. “Please don’t let me forget to retrieve this when we land. I’m not used to putting my bag up where I can’t reach it. But I’m worried that somehow something will spill on the bag, and I don’t want that beautiful blanket I bought from Kinga to be ruined.”

“Damn, I thought maybe you could drape it over us on the plane, and we could get handsy,” Mac teased.

Grace’s eyes narrowed, “That’s what the airline blankets are for.”

Mac laughed. He knew that her new handmade blanket from Kinga’s shop was very special to her. Kinga had insisted on selling it to Grace at half price. Grace tried to argue that the Polish Zloty was already worth only about a quarter of the American Dollar and tried to convince Kinga to charge more. But, as she didn’t want to offend her lovely new friend, Grace agreed to the price and promised to send her orders for more for Christmas gifts.

It was a relatively short flight from Krakow to Amsterdam, but they managed to take turns stimulating each other to decadent but quiet orgasms.

As quiet as they were, their somewhat cranky flight attendant was well aware of what the occupants of seats 2A and 2B were up to. After he was done with his snack and beverage service, he ducked into the lavatory and stroked his cock to the vision of the sexy redhead’s eyes fluttering shut while her man fingered her under the blanket. It didn’t take him long to shoot his load, clean up, and return to the galley with his mood much improved.

 

Chapter Seventy

Shortly before the plane landed, Mac admitted that he was unsure about agreeing to stay with Lars and Inga. But, as Grace pointed out, it would be rude to turn down the offer.

“They stayed with us and would like to return the favor. Surely you understand,” Grace remarked.

“Yes, you’re right. I’m just not used to being…” Mac paused, searching for the right word that didn’t make him sound like a douche.

Grace laughed softly. “You like to be in charge. Staying with friends makes you feel like you don’t have control over everything. I understand. That’s why I booked us at the Conservatorium for the last two nights of our stay and told Inga we needed some newly-wed time.”

Mac tilted his head. “I don’t know whether to be embarrassed that you suggested we needed to stay in a hotel to have sex or be grateful that you’re so damned clever.”

“Be grateful, Mac. It also gives us time to do a little sightseeing and not have Lars and Inga feel like they need to entertain us the whole time.”

As they grabbed their carry-on luggage and deboarded the plane, Mac said, “We’ll need to spend some time in the Amsterdam office while we are here.”

“I’ve scheduled us for two and a half days in the office. Then we have Elke’s play, followed by a weekend of fun.”

“And I’m assuming that my amazing event planner/wife has everything mapped out?”

Grace gave Mac a look of feigned annoyance. He responded by giving her a little swat on the butt as they headed to baggage claim.

Once there, Grace spotted Lars.

“I thought you were sending a driver,” Grace remarked. “How thoughtful of you to come to pick us up yourself!” She flashed one of her winning smiles and gave Lars a friendly hug.

Lars was a bit taken aback, then slightly amused by the fact that Grace’s perfume was intoxicating. He was mortified by his body’s reaction to her and backed away under the guise of needing to help Mac grab the suitcases from the conveyer belt.

Mac, who witnessed the encounter, grinned. He nudged Lars and said, “Dude, that’s my wife.”

Lars feigned ignorance for a brief moment, then laughed. “I’m married, not dead. Your wife has an alluring aura to her that creates, well, a reaction.”

Mac raised an eyebrow, but he chuckled. “No worries. You’d have to be blind not to be even a little bit enchanted by my wife. It doesn’t help matters that she is a hugger.”

 “I’m glad we’re good enough friends for you to know that I’m madly in love with my own wife and would never make a move on yours.”

“I trust you, Lars. Otherwise, we’d be staying at the hotel for the entire trip.”

Lars looked relieved. “Maybe don’t mention to my wife that I got semi-hard while hugging your wife?”

Mac laughed. “If it were anyone but you, Lars. But yeah, no need to ruffle feathers unnecessarily.” He was too busy being proud that Grace was so hot to feel annoyed with Lars.

Once they arrived at the Van den Burg home, they were welcomed by a very excited Inga and Elke.

“Welcome, Tante Grace and Oom Mac!” Elke exclaimed, greeting them hugs.

“It’s wonderful to have you here in our home,” Inga said as she took their coats. “It’s not nearly as grand as yours, but we are quite comfortable here.”

“Nonsense, it’s a wonderful house. I’d love to have high ceilings like yours,” Mac said.

Elke giggled, “Only the first level has the high ceilings. Captain Dave says that’s because when people first settled here, they made the first level grand. After all, that is what most guests see.”

“Captain Dave? We have a canal tour scheduled with him on Saturday morning.”

Inga smiled, “You will enjoy yourself very much. His tours are very personal, unscripted, and both educational and entertaining. Elke never grows tired of his wealth of knowledge. Going in the morning is a fabulous idea. You’ll have the canals all to yourself. He starts earlier than the typical, large tour boats.”

“Precisely why I selected his tour,” Grace said, pleased with herself for choosing so well.

Elke piped in, “Make sure to try the candy and have one of the tasty croissants he offers.”

“I certainly will,” Grace answered, giving the young girl a little side hug.

“I’ve prepared a feast for avondmaal! I will let you get settled in your room, and then we will all sit down to eat.”

“Avondmaal?” Mac asked as he and Grace freshened up before heading down.

“It’s literal translation is the evening meal. And if it tastes half as good as it smells, we are in for a real treat.”

The meal was, indeed, delicious. Inga served a hearty, homemade beef stew, krokets, and a variety of cheeses and bread. Dessert consisted of vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two stroopwafels.

Later, when Elke had gone to bed, Inga and Grace sat in the kitchen enjoying some tea while Lars opened the bottle of Crown Royal Black whiskey that Mac had brought along as a gift. He poured two glasses over ice and suggested that they head out to the living room.

“Your wife is a fascinating woman, McKinley. She has a great sense of business but can slide into the role of domesticated housewife so easily. Such a treasure! I’m sincerely happy that you didn’t let her slip away. You seem more settled since she came into your life. She’s good for you.”

“I’m definitely happier than I’ve ever been. It sounds corny, but Grace completes me. It’s as if some part of me was missing, and she made me whole.”

“It doesn’t sound corny at all; that’s exactly how I feel about my Inga. And having Elke made things even better. Not that I’m suggesting you rush into being parents. But I remember thinking we weren’t ready, and then Inga got pregnant, and we discovered it wasn’t as scary as we’d thought it would be.”

Mac sipped his whiskey. “We aren’t trying to get pregnant, but we aren’t doing anything to prevent it either. We both figure when the time is right, it will happen.”

Chapter Seventy-One

The workdays seemed to fly by in Amsterdam, and the evening had come for Elke’s play. It was a musical called Alice in Christmas Land, and Elke had the lead role of Alice. It was a cute story with a lovely message as it was up to Alice to convince the Queen to use her heart to become the greatest Queen of all time.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

After the play, they all went to a German restaurant near the house and celebrated with apple strudel and vanilla ice cream.

The next morning, Mac and Grace thanked their hosts and took a taxi to The Conservatorium. Their room wouldn’t be ready for several hours, so they left their bags in storage and headed out to enjoy a walking tour of the city.

Grace was glad she’d brought her gloves, for although it was sunny, the temperature was a bit brisk. Still, it was a lovely way to see many parts of the city, including Jordaan, the Jewish Quarter, and the Canal Belt. Later that afternoon, they took a taxi back to the hotel and checked in.

Grace had reserved the Penthouse Suite, and the accommodations were just as splendid as the two-bedroom suite they had stayed at months before.

“I was sort of hoping you’d reserve our same room,” Mac joked.

“It was tempting,” Grace admitted. “After all, that’s where the fledgling relationship started between us. And the phone sex was pretty amazing. But I figured we no longer needed two rooms, so why not take advantage of this suite with its Super King Bed.”

“You’re always one step ahead of me,” he mused. “It’s no wonder that I fell madly in love with you.”

“Is it strange that our last visit here wasn’t even a full year ago?” Grace asked.

“I hope you’re not implying that we moved too fast getting married,” Mac said, raising an eyebrow.

Grace laughed. “Not at all! I just can’t believe how much has happened in such a short time. But I wouldn’t change a thing.”

“Me either.”

“Wanna take a bath together?”

“Is that like asking if I want dessert?”

“Yes, Mac, it means I want hot, wet sex with my husband. Get naked while I start the water.”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

As they eased into the hot water, Mac’s hands helped themselves to his wife’s voluptuous breasts. He watched as her eyes closed and her head tilted back, indicating her sheer delight at his touch. He bent down to kiss her neck and nibble at her earlobe, whispering decadent words of want and need.

“Feel how hard you’ve made me just be being naked in this tub,” Mac cooed suggestively. “God, the things you make me want to do to you…with you…”

He interrupted himself to take a hardened nipple into his mouth, suckling it as his hand moved down to find her smooth, bare mound. Delicate, pink folds gave way beneath his fingers and opened for him.

“My sexy, willing slut,” he moaned as he switched to give her other nipple some attention.

“Yes! Oh, God yes,” Grace cried out. Her body moved against his hand until her back arched, and she let go.

“Again,” Mac demanded.

She came several more times before he finally gave her what she needed, his thick, hard cock.

Pulling her onto him, he held onto her hips, and water splashed out of the tub as she rode him hard. They exploded together within minutes, their several days of sexual deprivation catching up with them.

“Thank you, Grace. I needed you so much!”

“Well, if you hadn’t refused to make love while we were staying with the Van den Burgs, you wouldn’t have been so starved for my body,” Grace pointed out once she caught her breath.

“I know that I was being silly, but it felt wrong. I mean, what if Lars and Inga heard us, or God forbid, Elke?”

“Well, as much as I enjoyed visiting with them, I’m glad we have reached the point of our trip where we don’t have to worry about that,” she said as she stepped out of the tub. “I’m going to go shower, and no, you’re not welcome there. I need to wash my hair so I can be ready for our dinner tonight.”

“I could wash your hair and your back, and…”

“Nope, that will lead to more shenanigans, and I have a whole evening planned for us.”

But Mac couldn’t help himself, and Grace couldn’t resist him, so he took her again in the shower. She was so fucking sexy with her arms overhead pressed against the tile, her legs opened for easy access, and her ass backed up against his body. After some wicked friction as his dick rubbed up against her crack, he slid inside her hot, wet pussy and thrust deeply. She came three times before he emptied himself into her. Then, as promised, he washed her hair.

They’d spent so much time making up for going a couple of days without sex that they missed their dinner reservation. Neither seemed too upset about it. Grace suggested they head to Café In de Waag to see if they could still get in, but no luck. So, they wandered around a bit until they were both on the verge of being bitchy from not eating and ended up at a café called Spargo. They sat outside in a tented area with heaters, ordered pizza and beer, and watched as the bicycles rode by. It wasn’t fancy, but it was perfect.

Chapter Seventy-Two

After dinner, they walked around looking at shops, enjoying the lights along the canals and did a little souvenir shopping. Grace’s curiosity got the best of her when they took a turn down a street that led them into the Red Light District. Scantily clad young women stood in the full-length windows lined with red lights and waited for men to rent their bodies. It seemed like a foreign concept to Grace that it was a completely legitimate and regulated business in Amsterdam.

“It’s okay to look, Mac,” Grace giggled, sensing his discomfort. He said nothing, but she felt him relax a little as he held her hand. They walked down several streets and alleyways before they ended up back where they had started.

“Can we just head back to the hotel? My feet could use a break.”

“Sure, let’s grab a taxi.”

In the cab, Mac seemed distracted. Once they were in their room, he remained quiet, so Grace decided to attempt some small talk. “There were some beautiful girls. I wonder why they don’t become escorts?” she wondered out loud.

“Rebecca started out in the Red Light District,” Mac blurted out.

“Is that how you met her?” Grace inquired, realizing that she had never bothered to ask before where he’d met his former escort.

Mac looked mortified. “Maybe.”

“Remember who you’re talking to, Mac. I won’t judge you.”

“Still, it makes me feel…” He paused, not having a word for how he had felt about himself the night he knocked on the door and followed the pretty, young blonde into a room where he paid her fifty Euro for a fifteen-minute fuck. Especially since he’d only lasted about six minutes if he recalled correctly.

“Mac, you don’t need to give me details. Just like I’m sure you don’t want to hear about my past in the brothel in Cote d’Ivoire. We aren’t those people anymore, Mac, so let it go.”

“You’re right,” Mac agreed. But he couldn’t stop himself from sharing a little of the story. “I ended up asking her if she wanted to come to America and discovered that she was from Kansas and was using a fake Polish accent. I offered to bring her back to the States with me and got her in touch with the Escort service I had used before. She got a job with them, and I engaged her services from time to time. You know most of the rest of the story.”

Grace nodded, remembering that Mac had gotten Rebecca pregnant and offered her a large sum of money to have an abortion. Only Rebecca wanted to keep the baby. He paid her anyway, but in the long run, she had miscarried. It was not one of Mac’s prouder moments, and Grace was sure this admission had dredged up some uncomfortable feelings. She took his hands in hers and gave a little supportive squeeze.

“Can I ask you a question?” she inquired.

A pained look came over Mac’s face, but he nodded.

“Why didn’t you hire someone from the Escort service? Why did you place an ad instead?”

Mac looked relieved. “That’s a fair question. I might have gone that route if things hadn’t panned out. I guess I wanted to see if I could find a different kind of woman. Someone with a sense of humor and essential business skills. No offense to Rebecca, but she didn’t have much going for her beyond the bedroom. Oh, she could set up meetings and small gatherings. But her main focus was keeping me happy in bed, which she did very well.”

Mac cringed a little. He’d said more than he had meant to, and now he felt like he’d gone too far.

Grace was quiet for a moment. She knew he hadn’t meant to hurt her feelings. She chose her words carefully, not interested in causing a senseless argument.

“I guess it’s lucky for both of us that things worked out the way they did,” she said softly. “I’m very glad you placed the ad.”

Feeling like he’d dodged a bullet, but knowing from the look of misery swimming around in tears that refused to fall from her blue eyes, he took a deep breath and blew it out slowly.

“I needed more than a body to warm my bed and suck my dick. I needed someone who could make me laugh and demand respect from me. I found that someone in you, Gracie. You can handle a boardroom and a bedroom with equal finesse. I will always be grateful you interviewed for the position of my escort.”

The corners of Grace’s mouth wiggled as an involuntary smile appeared on her face. “I will always be grateful I was the last escort.”

She walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Earlier, she’d thought they would be all over each other by now, but the conversation had made things awkward. Maybe if she put on a slinky nightgown and seduced him, they could get the sexy vibe back.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed on the counter.

Remember when we first came to Amsterdam? I love those memories of all the sexual tension and how you made me wait and earn my way into your bed. I still feel like you were worth the wait all these months later. I will never take for granted that you could be with any other guy, but you chose me.

Grace felt her eyes water again, only for a very different reason this time. She picked up the phone and answered.

It was so hard to make you wait when I wanted you just as badly as you wanted me. But when we finally made love, it was incredible. I love you! Be out in a minute.

He was lying naked in bed, waiting for her, when she came out in the emerald-green and black nightgown that he loved on her.

“If I weren’t hard already, seeing you in that nightgown would have done the trick. I remember seeing you with this on in the office when you tried on your clothes. You made me rock hard then, too.”

Mac laughed. Grace’s brow furrowed as she asked, “What’s so funny?”

“I was just thinking that you could be wearing a burlap sack, and you’d still be the sexiest woman on earth.”

Grace smiled. “Do I keep you happy in bed, Mac?”

He frowned. It was unlike her to show any lack of confidence. He pondered how to answer that question before saying, “More than any man deserves to be happy, Gracie.”

“Good answer,” she laughed softly.

“Come to bed, baby, and let me show you how happy you make me,”

Within minutes she was on her back with her legs parted, and his tongue was doing magical things.

“Oh, dear God! You must be the happiest man on Earth! Fuck, yes, baby! Keep doing that! Oh, fuckkkk!”

She came hard, quenching his thirst for her with her sweet juices. He grinned up at her, the evidence of his actions dripping off his chin, and said, “Now, I’m going to show you what effect you have on my cock.”

He wasted no time standing up and pulling her to the edge of the bed. He slowly entered her but quickly picked up the pace, thrusting into her hot wetness.

“You make my cock feel so good! There is no one better than you, my sweet redhead.”

He brought her to several orgasms before allowing himself to give in and shooting his load inside her sweet pussy.

Later, when they were lying next to each other, with Grace’s head resting on Mac’s chest, they felt utterly content and sated. No words were necessary; it was quite evident that their happiness in bed was because of each other.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments