Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Hope you will all find this part worth the wait."
Chapter Fifty-Three

Mac felt more content than he had at any point in his life. The day had been magical, and now his pretty red-haired wife cuddled up to him in the back seat of the car and slept peacefully.

He watched Grace’s face, so relaxed in her slumber, and felt his heart bursting with love for her.

“Go ahead and rest, my sweet wife,” Mac whispered. “You’ll need your strength for later.”

He would, too, he realized, and let his eyes close. When he opened them again, they were back at their hotel. He nudged Grace awake and helped her out of the car.

Once in their suite, Mac suggested that Grace take a bath to soothe her aching feet from all the walking they had done during their day of playing tourists.

“Only if you join me,” Grace said seductively.

He grinned as he stripped off his clothes and slipped into the tub with his naked, sexy wife.

“My pleasure. Here, let me wash your back for you,” he offered.

“You just want to get handsy with me,” she laughed.

“Well, duh!” he teased as he took the lavender bath gel and lathered up her neck and shoulders. “What was your favorite part of the day?”

“Hmm, that’s a tricky question to answer; there were so many unforgettable moments. I loved walking along the Cliffs of Moher with that lovely farmer from Clare. His delightful accent only made it more fun.”

Mac smiled as he moved his hands down her arms and then cupped her breasts, making her body hum.

“What else?”

Grace moaned softly as her husband’s strong hands began to squeeze her girls playfully. “The quaint shops and pretty scenery in Galway made that part of the day fun as well. I could spend days there, honestly. It was so lovely.”

Mac nodded and made a noise that sounded like he agreed, but he never took his focus off Grace’s magnificent body, all warm and wet.

“I wish we’d spent more time at Kilkenny’s. There were some lovely prints there. Some that might even go well in our home.”

“Mm-hmm. I like the sweater you picked out from that shop called Public Romance, although I admit to being confused as to why the clerk called it a jumper,” Mac commented as his hands wandered down to her tummy.

“It’s the Queen’s English,” Grace replied as she rested her head back against Mac’s chest. “Some words are just different than Ameri… Oh, my God, Mac! Whatever your fingers are doing down there, don’t stop!”

Mac grinned as he parted the soft, pink folds and stimulated her beneath the water. He was relentless, bringing her pleasure a handful of times before lifting her hips and guiding her down onto his rigid pole. He moaned when she fully engulfed him, then proceeded to thrust firmly into her. The water splashed about as he grabbed her hips and impaled her with his cock.

“Oh, God, Mac!”

Panting as water spilled out onto the floor, they mated as if they were wild animals in desperate need of each other. Mac bit Grace’s shoulder while he growled as he exploded inside her, both left quivering from their intense orgasms.

Moments later, when Grace could finally form words into sentences again, she sighed, “The dinner at the Medieval Banquet was delicious, but this bathtub dessert was even yummier.”

“I told you we wouldn’t be too tired to enjoy each other,” Mac boasted.

“You were right; I should never have doubted you.”

“Turn around and give me one of those aching feet. I think you’ve earned a foot massage, darling.”

Grace’s moans, while he worked his thumbs into her arches, sounded nearly as erotic as they did during sex. Mac found himself growing hard again. How was it that he couldn’t get enough of her? Christ, he felt like a randy teenager at times!

When Grace switched feet, she noticed the decadent erection Mac was sporting and laughed softly.

“Doesn’t take much to get you revved, does it, baby?” she teased. “You’re so greedy.”

“Can you blame me?”

When he finished rubbing out the aches in her second foot, he pulled the plug on the tub and grabbed two fluffy towels. Mac couldn’t help but bend down and capture a nipple between his teeth as he patted her body dry.

“Oh, fuckkkk, Mac! Take me to bed!”

“Now, who’s the insatiable one?”

Mac carried Grace to the bed, spread her legs, and devoured her, repeatedly bringing her to the edge. Finally, when she begged for release, he used his talented tongue and wicked fingers to push her right over.

Once Grace caught her breath, she insisted on trading places with Mac. She licked a slow trail from base to tip while cradling his sac. Once she reached the tip, she let her decadent tongue dance around and tease him.

“Fuck, Grace! You’re driving me crazy!”

She looked up at him with a seductive grin as her hand gripped him firmly. After some relentless torment, she took all of him like a hungry predator devouring its prey. Not to be outdone, she edged his climax until it was he who begged her.

Chapter Fifty-Four

Grace and Mac slept soundly after a day of sightseeing and an evening of pleasure. They woke surprisingly early and enjoyed some tea while they looked at all the pictures Grace had taken.

Taking photographs seemed to be yet another area where Grace excelled. She had captured the sheer beauty and essence of the landscape and surroundings and made him realize that it all looked even more beautiful through her eyes.

Since they had run out of time the day before, Mac called the driver and asked about a trip to see some castles nearby. After some discussion, they settled on Trim Castle for the morning and Drimnagh Castle for the afternoon.

Trim Castle was located on the south bank of the River Boyne. Grace was fascinated with its history, having learned that its construction by Hugh de Lacy, and his son Walter, had taken thirty years.

“As a little girl, I always imagined castles to be luxurious and grand,” Grace admitted. “While this is an impressive structure, I don’t imagine it was very comfortable living here.”

“Ah, you’d be much better suited to a palace, my love. All the creature comforts there,” Mac teased.

“Well, less drafty anyhow,” Grace laughed.

Drimnagh Castle proved to be more attractive as far as Grace was concerned. It was, of course, in Drimnagh, a suburb of Dublin.

“Did you know that this is the only remaining castle in Ireland with a flooded moat around it?” Grace asked.

“I did not,” Mac mused. “How does it stay filled?”

“Apparently, it’s fed by the Camac River. Oh, look, there’s a school on-site here too!”

“That’s Drimnagh Castle Secondary School,” their driver, Liam, explained. “It’s a Catholic secondary school founded by Edmond Rice. It’s been in existence for some sixty years. Both of my brothers and I matriculated from there. Our father did as well.”

“Is it all boys then?” Grace queried.

“Aye, it is.”

After touring the castle grounds, Liam suggested a drive-by tour of some of the other castles in the area. Mac and Grace ended their day with a two-hour dinner cruise on the Canal Boat Restaurant, enjoying cocktails, a three-course meal, and spectacular views of centuries-old locks still operated by hand.

It was a fabulous day filled with wonder and romance. The authors of stories Grace had read with Ireland as the setting hadn’t oversold its allure at all. It was a magical backdrop that made this business trip seem like so much more.

That night, as they lay in bed, Mac reached for his wife’s hand, kissed her fingertips, and asked, “So, where would you like to go on our belated honeymoon, Gracie?”

“This may sound crazy, but I feel like this trip has been a honeymoon. We’ve seen some incredible sights and have had some amazing sex. I can’t imagine anything better!”

“Surely, you’d prefer some time on a tropical island and lay half-naked on a beach somewhere, wouldn’t you?”

“Well, that does sound delightful. But if we don’t do so right away, it wouldn’t bother me. This trip has been magical, Mac. I know it's primarily business, but we’ve managed to make it seem like a vacation. I’m content for now unless you have an urgent desire to get half-naked on a beach somewhere.”

Mac gave a weak laugh as he shook his head. “You never cease to amaze me, Gracie. Most women would be pining for a secluded romantic honeymoon in the sun.”

“This has been romantic, Mac,” Grace said softly. “Don’t get me wrong, in the middle of winter in New York, I might start wishing for a few balmy nights on the sea and sand. But right now, I’m happy to go home after we finish our business here in Dublin. Let’s save that fun in the sun for when we’ve had it up to our ears with snow and cold.”

“If you weren’t already my wife, I’d propose right here and now.”

“And I’d say yes all over again.”

“We’re damn lucky, aren’t we, Gracie?”

She smiled and sighed, “We are, indeed.”

“Since this is a honeymoon of sorts then, what would you say to a little naughty newlywed action?”

Grace laughed out loud. “Oh, well, since you put it so elegantly, why not?”

“You’re awfully sassy. I think I should put you over my knee and spank that beautiful ass of yours.”

Grace wiggled her eyebrows and batted her eyelashes. “If that is what my Sir wishes.”

Mac grew instantly hard. He wondered why they both enjoyed these occasions when he felt the desire to spank her, but who was he to complain?

She lifted her nightgown and lay across Mac’s lap, aroused by the feeling of his stiff manhood underneath her and the sting of his hand on her tender flesh.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

“You’re such a naughty little girl, enjoying how I turn these creamy white cheeks to a bright pink hue,” Mac said seductively.

“Yes! Oh, God, yes!”

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Her juices began to flow, causing Mac’s increased arousal. He wanted to spank her more, but he desperately needed to be inside her. He picked her up and turned her, so she sat on his lap facing him. Wild eyes filled with lust while he eased her down onto his rigid pole and opened her up to accept all of him.

They kissed passionately as she rode him slowly and deliberately. He increased the pace as he grabbed her crimson ass cheeks and pulled her down on him, grinding their bodies in intense pleasure.

Her orgasm ripped through her body without warning, brought on quickly by the friction of their mating. As she flooded Mac’s cock with her sweet nectar, he felt his balls tighten and let go, filling her with his seed.

It was hot, fast, and wildly satisfying. But then again, it was always amazing with Grace.

Chapter Fifty-Five

Mac and Grace arrived early on Tuesday morning to get ready for their presentation. There would be additional paperwork for the lawyers to hammer out, but for all intents and purposes, Brendan O’Sullivan’s company was becoming part of Stewart Enterprises. Brendan had agreed to run the Dublin office for as long as it took to hire and train someone to take over. Then he would be a consultant whose job was to make short, somewhat frequent trips to the European offices. That wasn’t to say that McKinley Stewart would no longer be present in his European market, but he would be able to spend more time in New York and focus on expanding some of his U. S. offices as well.

In the back of his mind, Mac was setting things in place well in advance of the children he hoped to have and raise with Grace. He didn’t want to be constantly traveling abroad once a little one or ones came along. Of course, he didn’t mention this to Grace. He didn’t want her to feel pressured. He was happy to wait until she was ready to be a mom and felt confident that having Brendan in a new role would make her less worried about balancing her career and motherhood.

The Dublin staff was warm and welcoming. They seemed delighted about the acquisition and enamored with Grace. After the presentation, they brought lunch in from O’Donoghue’s Bar, and they all chatted away while dining on soup and sandwiches.

“Ye canno’ leave Ireland without kissing the Blarney Stone, lass,” said a woman named Brenna. “It’s only a bit over three hours, don’t ya know. It’s a touristy thing to do, but gobs of fun. If you’ve time, you shouldn’t miss it.”

“Have you seen any castles yet, Miss?” one of the older gentlemen asked.

“Oh, nonsense, it’s the cathedrals you’ll want to be seeing,” said another.

Brendan stepped in and said, “She and her man will own the company sooner than later, lads. I think it’s safe to say that if they miss anything this time ‘round, they will be back again.”

Grace nodded. “Of course, we will be back,” she said with a genuine smile. “I’ve absolutely loved our time here.”

VeronicaSalas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaSalas

After lunch, Mac and Grace toured the offices and got a feel for how things operated. Mac found himself impressed on what a well-oiled machine he was taking on.

Once they were back at the hotel, Mac slipped off his shoes and opened a bottle of wine. He poured them each a glass and handed one to Grace.

“So, any thoughts you’d like to share?”

“I can see why you’ve been coveting Brendan’s company. It’s efficient and productive, yet there is an almost jovial vibe about it. These people actually like one another and work cooperatively as if they were a family.”

“It’s a bit humbling to know that he’s done a far better job than I have as far as that’s concerned.”

“Nonsense. You’ve done an amazing job!” Grace chided. “But I will say that getting Brendan on board as a consultant was a slick move. He can only help make things better, in my opinion.”

“It was a genius move, Grace. And, if I’m not mistaken, it was your idea,” Mac said, sipping his wine.

“Oh, I think we both sort of came up with the plan together,” Grace said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Regardless, I have a great feeling about how this will make our firm stronger.” Mac raised his glass. “Here’s to us, darling.”

Grace raised her glass, kicked off her shoes, and sat on the couch next to him, tucking her feet beneath her. “What’s on our agenda for tomorrow?”

“I’d like to spend another day just being tourists, and then on Thursday, we can meet with the lawyers and whatnot.”

“And what did you wish to see tomorrow as tourists?”

“Well, me lass, the Blarney Stone, of course,” Mac said in a rather spot-on Irish accent.

“There’s a castle there as well,” Grace said.

“Of course, there is,” Mac laughed. “One would think you’d have had your fill of castles by now.”

Grace felt a little put out by his comment. “We don’t have to go.”

Mac frowned. He hadn’t realized he’d come off as negative. “Hey, I was teasing. I would love to see another castle with you, Gracie. And Brenna’s right. How can we be this close to Blarney and not kiss that infamous stone? I will send a message to Liam and see if he can take us there tomorrow.”

Grace nodded and said, “I think we need to see about dinner soon. I’m feeling a little grumpy.”

“Can’t have a Grumpy Grace!” Mac said, rising. “How about we try The Old Storehouse tonight for dinner. They have a nice variety of local cuisine on their menu, including Bangers and Mash, several types of stew, and a great pub favorite, fish and chips.”

“Is that the place that Brendan recommended with the live entertainment?”

“Yes, live Irish music and ballads, if I recall correctly.”

“Sounds perfect!”

They decided to order the fish and chips and the Irish Cottage Pie and share. The waitress, Aileen, brought them each a pint of Guinness and some seafood chowder as a starter before their meal. The guitar player had a lovely voice and was easy on the eyes. The table next to theirs was a group of four women, a bride-to-be, and her bridesmaids, and they were flirting shamelessly with him while he sang. The whole atmosphere was warm and friendly, and Grace could feel her crossness, brought on by a need to eat, slipping away.

“I have a surprise for you,” Mac said as they enjoyed the music and delicious food.

“Oh?”

“Remember that painting you liked at Kilkenny’s in Galway?”

“Yes, the one called Winter Romance on the Pier in Dun Laoghaire. It was by a woman named Ruth something who paints seascapes. It was lovely and would look very nice in the library,” Grace hinted.

“Ruth Moloney,” Mac laughed. “And I’m guessing you’d like me to purchase it, which I’m happy to do. But that’s not the surprise.”

“They have a website if you don’t want to travel all the way back to Galway,” she suggested.

“Thanks, I will make sure to check that out. Don’t you want to know what the surprise is?”

“Well, then it won’t be much of a surprise, will it?” Grace teased.

Mac caught the sassy look in his wife’s eyes. “It seems that even spanking your bottom till it matches your hair hasn’t rid you of your cheekiness. Pun intended.”

“I’m playing with you, Mac. Of course, I want to know what the surprise is, please.”

“Well, since you added please,” Mac grinned. “Liam will take us to Blarney tomorrow as planned but suggested one more outing for Friday.”

“Okay, so where are we going?”

“Dun Laoghaire Pier,” he said, watching her face to see her reaction.

Her eyes lit up. “Really?”

The excitement in her voice had him mentally patting himself on the back. “Really. It’s a bit chilly this time of year, but romantic just the same.”

“That’s a lovely surprise!” Grace said, gazing into his eyes while she reached for his hand.

They finished their dinner but stayed and had another Guinness so they could continue to enjoy the live music. Eventually, they saw it was getting crowded and decided to give up their table. The four women stuck around, though, clearly not finished ogling the hot guitar player.

On the way back to the hotel, Mac brought Grace’s left hand to his lips and kissed it gently. “I love you so much.”

Grace tilted her head. “I love you so much, too, baby. What’s this about?”

“There are times when I wonder what I did, how I functioned before you came into my life.”

“You run a successful corporation and have a beautiful home, Mac. I think you were doing just fine before me. I just make life more interesting.”

Mac shook his head. “Okay, maybe I functioned well enough, but I wasn’t living. Not until you. There was work and little else. Then you walked into my office, and suddenly there was…” Mac couldn’t finish. He choked up and simply rested his forehead against hers. He took a deep breath and began again.

“I’ve never purposely stayed in a restaurant beyond my meal to listen to live music, I’ve never gone out of my way to see yet another castle, and I sure as hell have never had this much joy in my life. I know you think I’m exaggerating, but I was merely surviving until you breathed life into me. Yes, I was a successful businessman. But I sucked at life outside of the office. I was in a routine, and I thought I was doing okay. But I look back at the McKinley Stewart that I was not even a full year ago, and I am flabbergasted at the fact that I barely recognize that man now.”

Tears blurred Grace’s vision as she tried to find the right words to respond. “You saved my life, Mac. I applied for the job of your escort as a last resort. If you hadn’t hired me, I had no other plan. My world was crumbling around me, and I could barely breathe most days. I needed that job, not just for the money, but because I had no idea what to try next if it didn’t pan out.”

“And look at you, my wife, my partner, my heart and soul. It would seem that we saved each other. I had given up hope of ever finding love. Now, I can’t imagine life without it or without you.”

Mac wiped away the tear that had escaped down Grace’s cheek. He kissed her lips softly, then he whispered in her ear, “I want you.”

Grace felt desire wash over her, and she whispered back, “I want you more.”

They barely made it inside the door of their suite before they were pawing at each other’s clothes. The floor was littered with shirts and jeans trailing into the bedroom.

“How is it that I have this constant need for you?” Mac asked rhetorically. “The more I have you, the more I want you. It’s never been like this before you.”

“I’m glad to hear that because I feel exactly the same way. Take me to bed, Mac. Make love to me slow and sweet.”

“Lie down on your stomach; I’ll be right back,” he said with mischief in his eyes.

He came back promptly with a glass filled with ice. Taking a piece, he let the warmth of his hand turn the outer layer of the cube to liquid and dripped a trail along Grace’s back, stopping just shy of her sexy ass.

“Oh, fuck!” Grace cried out. Then she purred and said, “More. Please. I beg you.”

“Spread your legs, Grace,” he said in a low but commanding voice. She complied immediately, her heart racing as desire burned through her very core.

Mac took another piece of ice and put it in his mouth for a few seconds to get it wet and slippery, just like the pussy he was about to impale. First, he traced the pretty pink folds, and then he inserted what was left of the cube inside her. His thumb reached down to find her swollen little nub, aching for attention. He was more than happy to oblige.

“Oh, fuck! That feels amazing. Don’t stop!” she cried out.

Mac didn’t stop. In fact, he kept going until he made her cum a couple of times before he flipped her over, lifted her legs, and rested them on his shoulders. He watched her eyes flutter closed as he slid into her, moving in deliberate thrusts. Her hips rocked, and her back arched as she came yet again. Her orgasm stirred his need to pump into her as a man possessed. With ragged breath and hearts racing, they came together, and he flooded her with his seed.

Chapter Fifty-Six

Wednesday’s trip to Blarney Castle was both fun and educational, and the gardens were magnificent. They made their way up to the top, and each managed to lean down backward to kiss the Blarney Stone. Not that either one of them felt they lacked in the gift of gab area, but it was amusing to have been there and done that.

Thursday was a day filled with meetings, lawyers, and paperwork. However, they accomplished a great deal, making the time seem to fly. It was a very successful day, indeed.

Friday was their last full day in Ireland, and Mac was determined to make it romantic and magical for his wife. Liam drove them to Dun Laoghaire Pier, and they enjoyed a leisurely stroll, holding hands and talking about all the sights they had been fortunate to see during their trip.

“You were wise to spread out the work portions so we could fit in so much in the way of sightseeing, Grace.”

“I’ve always wanted to visit Ireland. I’m sure there are many other amazing cities and towns, but I feel like we saw a lot in a rather short amount of time.”

The pier was extraordinary, especially the east pier where the Analemmatic Sundial sat in all its grandeur on an elevated platform.

When they were looking out over the harbor, Mac asked a woman if she’d be kind enough to take his picture with Grace.

“I’d be happy to!” the woman answered, seeming delighted to help out.

She took several photos from various angles and wished them well before she headed on her way. Mac looked at the pictures and smiled. “I think there are a few here that will be perfect!”

“Perfect for what?” Grace asked, her eyebrows scrunched together.

He hadn’t meant to say it out loud, and suddenly he was forced to think of a quick lie so as not to spoil the real surprise.

“Oh, well, I thought it would be nice to get some desk-sized frames and put our photograph in them. One for each of us,” Mac said. It wasn’t a bad idea, therefore not really a lie, right? He didn’t want her to know that he was planning to contact Ruth Moloney and commission her to paint a picture of the photograph to hang on the library wall in their home. It would be a birthday gift for her, provided the artist could finish it in time. He would buy a print of the painting Grace saw in Kilkenny’s instead if necessary. Then he could give her this painting as a Christmas present instead. Either way, she’d love it.

Saturday morning’s breakfast with Brendan was the perfect way to end the trip. They discussed the successful merging of their companies and toasted the deal with mimosas. When they were at the hotel packing to go home, Mac received a text from his father, Dominic.

I’ve cleared a week in my schedule to come to New York for Grace’s birthday. Please don’t feel like you need to entertain me that whole time. I’ll find plenty to do on my own if necessary. I just want to spend time with you and Grace. Shall I secure a hotel?

Mac shook his head. He knew that his father was being polite, but it was silly even to suggest staying in a hotel when they had plenty of room in their home.

Don’t be silly. You’ll stay with us, of course. We are heading back to the states this afternoon after a fantastic time in Ireland. Successful in both business and pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon. Grace will be thrilled that you are staying an entire week.

He hit send and then paused for a moment before adding,

I’m delighted, too.

He blushed a bit at this admission, but it felt good to have a father he was excited to see. It would be good to get back to business in New York, but Mac realized that he would miss the frivolity of being a tourist with Grace. He’d have to plan a getaway to somewhere romantic and tropical between Christmas and New Year’s, as Grace had suggested. She was right, they’d be tired of being cold long about then, and a few days away would be perfect.

He watched her eyes flutter closed as she dozed on the way to the airport. His heart skipped a beat as he realized that she was the best part of his life and, while the trip was ending, there would be more memories to make with his red-haired beauty. And didn’t that make him the luckiest man on earth?

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments