Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thanks for waiting patiently for Part Thirteen."
Chapter Forty-Nine

Grace and Mac woke up the next morning wrapped in each other’s arms. After having spent their first day in town enjoying many hours of hotel sex, they had worn each other out and slept quite soundly.

“Good morning, stud,” Grace said playfully.

“Good morning, gorgeous,” Mac said as he got out of bed to make them both some tea.

“That was a delightful way to spend a day, but I am excited to get out and see Dublin today,” Mac said, handing Grace her cup. “The driver is scheduled to pick us up in an hour and a half to see whatever we want to see. I’m sure you’ve made a list.”

Grace smiled. “Of course, I’ve made an extensive list. Too much for a single day, but we can put a little dent in it, I’m sure.”

“Keep us in the general vicinity with today’s itinerary. I’ve scheduled a trip to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway on Saturday.”

Grace smiled. “Well, aren’t you full of surprises!”

Mac blushed a little. “Just trying to take advantage of the time we have here. I feel like I’ve spent a lot of my travels in conference and board rooms. Being on the road with you has changed my perspective. I want to see and experience things with you. I used to think it was important to stay focused on work. But I’ve come to realize that balance is vital.”

Grace felt a warm feeling rush over her that she realized was elation. It made her happy to know that she had changed Mac’s life as much as he’d changed hers. She’d never known such peace and contentment.

“Looking at my list, I think we can reasonably cover Phoenix Park, the Dublin Zoo, the Guinness Store House, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Drimnagh Castle.”

“Sounds a bit ambitious, but we can give it a try. You know, we will have other days to see things as well.”

“Fine,” Grace pretended to pout. “We can save the castle for another day. I’m going to shower and get ready.”

“Need help washing your back?” Mac asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Seriously? Isn’t he exhausted from the strenuous workout yesterday?” Grace laughed, nodding at the bulge in Mac’s boxers.

“He’s never too tired for you, darling,” Mac grinned.

“Fine, come on then. Wash my back and my front, and we can see what other kind of trouble we can get into in the shower.”

She’d anticipated a quickie and, so, was delighted by his slow sensual moves. His hands lathered up the lavender shower gel and glided over every curve and contour of her body. The sensation of his touch on her skin was mesmerizing and seductive.

He cupped her breasts and gently massaged her nipples between each forefinger and thumb. The caressing felt exquisite.

“I need…” Grace panted, unable to finish her thought. Who could think while Mac touched her this way?

“I know what you need, my love,” Mac purred in her ear. “Face the wall and lean your hands against it.”

Without hesitation, Grace turned and braced herself against the tile wall. Mac kissed her neck and said, “Spread your legs for me.”

When she did as he commanded, he reached down to run his fingers along the pink folds, already wet with desire. He smiled inwardly, knowing that he had such an arousing effect on her. His thumb found her hard little nub and rubbed tiny circles around it while he nibbled on her neck and ears.

When he had her moaning and rocking, he took his rigid shaft and slowly entered her. The sensation of her soft wetness engulfing his hard cock was exhilarating. Sex with women in his past had been just sex. With Grace, it was euphoric. It wasn’t just fucking; it was melting into and becoming one with each other.

He continued to stimulate her clit while he thrust into her with slow, deliberate strokes. He felt her body start to tremble as she cried out, “God, yes!”

As she flooded his hand, he increased his pace and gave himself to her. Eyes closed, panting and moaning, she came again and triggered his climax. As her body shuddered in orgasm, he filled her with his seed.

When he eased out of her, he turned her around and kissed her passionately. Then he took her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

“I love you, Grace, more than I ever realized was humanly possible. I know it’s a clichéd movie line, but you complete me. I didn’t know that a part of me was empty until you filled me with your love and joy.”

Grace wrapped her arms around Mac and held him tightly. “With all I’ve been through in my life, I never dreamed I’d ever find someone who could love me so much. You’ve taught me how to trust again. I love you so very much, Mac!”

“I love you, too. We should finish getting cleaned up so that we are ready when the driver gets here. I’m guessing our first stop should be a bakery to get you a pastry to go with this tankard of tea I have prepared for our tour,” Mac said, giving his wife a playful swat on the butt.

“Phoenix Bakery on Baggot Road is just on the edge of Phoenix Park, which just happens to be first on my list,” Grace said.

“My clever Grace! I should have known you’d already have thought of that,” Mac said, tucking a stray strand of her red locks behind her ear.

“Ah, but you’re the one prepared with a gallon of tea. Now, who’s the clever one?”

Chapter Fifty

The day was filled with laughter and fun, with a generous dash of sexual innuendo thrown in. The park was lovely, and they agreed to go back and spend more time there another day. The Dublin Zoo brought out the little kid in Grace as she darted among the exhibits, chatting at the animals as if they understood her. The African Savanna was her favorite with its southern white rhinos, ostriches, and zebras. But her eyes gleamed with childlike wonder as she gazed upon the majestic giraffes.

“There’s more to see, Grace,” Mac prodded. Although, if she’d have protested even the slightest, he’d have been happy to stay and watch her talk to the magnificent creatures all afternoon.

She sighed and agreed to move along, instantly becoming fascinated by the scimitar-horned oryx, a species of antelope that was once extinct in the wild.

“Look, Mac! It says here that thanks to their zoo breeding programs, the species has been re-established in the wild in Tunisia.”

The rest of their time at the zoo was equally delightful, as were the remainder of the tour stops that they made at the Guinness Store House and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.

When they arrived back at the hotel, they decided to rest a little before dinner. Each was secretly pleased that the other couldn’t keep their hands to themselves, as a bit of a romp in the bed preceded the actual nap.

Grace shooed Mac out of the bathroom so he wouldn’t delay her getting ready. He decided it was well worth it when she came out into the living area of their suite wearing a stunning blue, tea-length gown with sapphires adorning her ears and neck. A sapphire clip tamed red curls into a side braid, while silver heels made her shapely legs look even sexier.

“My God, you’re beautiful, Grace!” Mac blurted out.

“You clean up pretty well yourself,” Grace replied, eyeing her husband in a black suit with a faint hint of a gray pinstripe. “Let’s go eat; I’m starving!”

Mac laughed. For a slender woman, Grace could eat like a growing teenaged boy.

They dined on wood-fired prawns, lamb, and buttered baby roots. Afterward, they shared an interesting dessert called Gunpowder Mess which consisted of lime mascarpone mousse, juniper meringue, Gunpowder Gin, Tonic lemon jelly, and red berry gel.

“Thank you for such a wonderful day, Mac,” Grace said as they left Fire Steakhouse and Bar to head back to the hotel.

“The pleasure was all mine. It sure beats the last time I was in Dublin. I stayed in this very room, but I didn’t see much else. Too busy with business wheeling and dealing to notice my impressive surroundings.”

Later, as they were getting ready for bed, Grace asked, “What brought you to Dublin the last time?”

“I was trying to see about starting an office from the ground up. But I just didn’t have the contacts that I needed, not to mention that many of the firms in the area needing IT services were very loyal customers of Brendan O’Sullivan. So, I met with him, and he was not interested in selling at the time.”

“What makes you think he will change his mind this time?” Grace asked as she donned a sheer pink nightgown.

“Besides the change in the economy and my willingness to offer more money? You. You will change his mind, darling.” Mac answered matter-of-factly. “You have a way with people, and I feel like Brendan will at least consider our offer if it comes from you.”

“From me?” Grace asked, surprised.

“Yes, my extraordinary COO has a way of convincing people that they need things they didn’t realize they did.”

“Are you talking about acquiring a company or taking me to bed?” Grace asked, laughing at how Mac had phrased his words.

“Well, darling, I was talking about business before you put on that sexy-as-fuck nightgown. Now all I can think of is lifting it so I can open your legs and taste your sweet nectar.”

“Mmm, that sounds a lot more fun than merger talk,” Grace admitted.

“Lie back for me, Grace. Let me devour your delicious honey.”

Grace said nothing. She simply did precisely as Mac asked and let him feast on her wet, needy pussy. While his tongue did remarkable things, one finger slid into her, then eased back out. When it entered her again, it was her puckered star that opened up for him. And with that came a flood of her juices, quenching Mac’s thirst.

“You’re so easy, darling,” he teased.

“Not at all,” she disagreed. “I never used to cum this easy or often before you, Mac. It’s like you have the magic touch when it comes to my body.”

Mac felt foolishly pleased by her admission. He liked knowing that he could make her body hum as no other man had before him.

“Let me return the favor,” Grace said seductively.

“I’d be foolish to turn down that offer.”

“You’re not a foolish man, Mac.”

He switched places with Grace and felt wickedly vulnerable as she told him to lift his hips so she could remove his boxers. She gripped him firmly and bent to lick the tip of his cock, sending a delicious shiver up his spine.

“Oh, God, yes,” he moaned as the head of his shaft disappeared between her lips. One of her hands still held him captive while the other grasped his balls.

Grace looked up at Mac with a decadent grin. She loved making him feel this way. When they made love, no one else existed; it was just the two of them. She released her hold on him as she took him further into her willing mouth, one inch at a time.

Mac continued to moan as the woman he loved gobbled him up like the sweetest candy. As her nose touched his belly as he entered her throat, she surprised him by sliding a wet finger into his ass.

“Holy fuck, Grace!” Mac cried out. The little vixen had used her juices to lubricate her finger, making the act of entering him even more erotic. She sucked his cock while she finger-fucked his ass and had him shooting his seed down her throat in no time.

“Christ, you’re amazing, Grace,” Mac said as he pulled her up into his arms. “I was going to enjoy your ridiculously magnificent oral skills for a bit and then turn you over and take your sweet pussy. But fuck if I could convince myself to pull out of your talented mouth.”

“Mmm, you don’t hear me complaining, do you?”

“I love you, Gracie.”

“I love you, too, Mac.”

Chapter Fifty-One

They slept soundly, lulled to sleep by the dreamy endorphins of extremely satisfying sex, and woke up feeling refreshed and ready for their breakfast meeting with Brendan O’Sullivan.

Brendan was a handsome man in his late fifties with salt and pepper hair and a sturdy build. He was already at the restaurant and stood to greet Mac and Grace when they arrived.

“Hello, McKinley. Good to see you again,” Brendan said as he shook Mac’s hand.

“Good to see you as well,” Mac replied. “Brendan, this is my business partner, Grace.”

Lust swirled around in his vibrant blue eyes as Brendan took Grace’s hand and lifted it to his lips. “Such a lovely partner.”

“She’s also my wife,” Mac added, raising an eyebrow.

Brendan chuckled. “I see. Well, you are lucky in business and pleasure then.”

“Indeed, I am,” Mac agreed.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Brendan,” Grace said, pulling her hand back gently.

“Likewise, my dear. For a moment, I thought McKinley had brought along eye candy to woo me into selling my company. But something tells me you’re more than just a pretty face.”

For a moment, Grace wasn’t sure how to respond. Then she smiled. “Well, I’m definitely here to help convince you to sell. But it’s the offer that you will find sweeter than candy.”

Brendan let go with a belly laugh. “Oh, aye, you’re a lucky man. And she’s a redhead too!”

Grace chose not to take offense that he spoke about her as if she weren’t sitting right there. She decided that he was probably a player in his younger days, or maybe still was. But she saw his heart through his eyes and saw only goodness there.

SlavaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlavaSun

“Mac knows he is lucky. What remains to be seen is if we can come to a deal that makes all of us luckier still.”

“I’m all ears, lass. Tell me why I should be any more amenable to your offer than the one your husband made me five years ago.”

Grace grinned like a Cheshire cat. “Five years ago, you couldn’t see yourself selling your company and working for man fifteen years your junior. The offer was generous and tempting, but not enough to convince you. Now, you are in a position to be able to sell your firm for top dollar and head towards retiring early.”

The humor drained from Brendan’s face as he focused intently on what Grace was saying. “Go on, then. I’m listening.”

Grace outlined the offer for Brendan while Mac watched it all play out before his eyes. God, she was good at her job.

When she paused, Brendan tilted his head and said, “What makes you think I am ready to retire completely?”

“Oh, I don’t think you are at all. But I do believe that you’re ready to have more time to enjoy life and travel more while you work as a consultant for Stewart Enterprises.”

“Consultant?”

By the time the breakfast meeting was over, Mac was reasonably sure that Grace had Brendan on the hook.

“I’d like a day or so to think about your offer. Aye, it is a generous one, especially for a firm my size. But I’d like to mull it over a bit if you don’t mind.”

“Absolutely,” Grace replied. “We have a few other things planned while we are here in Dublin, but we can meet with you again when you’ve decided. If you have any questions, here’s my card.”

When they parted ways with Brendan, Mac put his arm around Grace’s shoulder and nipped playfully at her neck as they walked out to meet their driver.

Grace’s eyes shot him a smoldering glance. “I thought we were going back to the hotel to work for the remainder of the day. But you seem to have other ideas,” she teased.

“I’ve looked up adult toy shops here in Dublin and found one whose website is Ride Me Sideways. It sounds like a fun place to shop for some toys or lingerie. What do you think?”

“I think it sounds a lot more interesting than peering over spreadsheets and approving expense reports.”

Mac gave the address to the driver, who resisted making any comments. The store turned out to be called Evie’s and was a decadent way to spend time on a Wednesday afternoon. They left with several packages, including something called Sublime Babydoll lingerie in bright red for Grace and a Leather Thong Bulge in black for Mac.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into that ridiculous thong,” Mac laughed as they headed to lunch.

“Hey, if I’m going to wear sexy outfits for you, it’s only fair that you do the same every once in a while.”

“I must love you madly. If you laugh when I put it on, it’s over. I’ll never wear it again,” Mac said, sounding mortified at the idea of even wearing it once.

They had a late lunch at Afternoon Tea at The Merrion Hotel before heading back to their suite at The Westbury.

“I know that our hotel has afternoon tea on the gallery, but it was delightful to see another hotel here in Dublin,” Grace said as she hung up her jacket.

“Speaking of eating at our hotel, I’ve made reservations at WILDE for 8:00 p.m. Since we had a late lunch and are about to spend the next couple of hours on dessert in ridiculous costumes, I figured we’d eat later tonight. I think you’ll enjoy their Irish menu.”

“Ridiculous costumes?” Grace asked, tilting her head. “If you think that slinky red lace Babydoll nightie is ridiculous, I don’t have to wear it.”

Mac’s eyes narrowed. “Very funny. You know I’m talking about the tiny swatch of leather that you talked me into.”

“But darling, we bought the extra-large version,” Grace teased. “Just try it on for me, okay? If you are that uncomfortable, you can take it right off.”

He was uncomfortable, but he figured it was only fair to humor her since he enjoyed seeing her in her new lingerie.

“You certainly have the body for that man thong,” Grace purred as she sat on the bed watching him as he poured them each a glass of wine.

Mac blushed. “I’m glad my body meets your approval.”

“You do realize that I feel this same way every time I put on something sexy, and you devour me with your eyes,” Grace laughed.

“I didn’t, until now.”

“Take it off.”

“No, it’s fine. I can wear it a little longer for you.”

“I said, take it off. I can’t very well put you in my mouth when you’re all covered up in leather, now can I?”

“Oh, well, I suppose I could indulge your desire to show off your oral skills,” Mac replied, grinning.

They spent the rest of the daylight hours trading oral favors, among other decadent acts, and managed a late afternoon nap cuddled up together.

Chapter Fifty-Two

On Friday, Brendan called and asked if Mac and Grace were available for lunch.

“Tell him lunch is perfect,” Grace commented. “That gives me the morning to get some of the things on my to-do list checked off.”

“Does noon work?”

“Yeah, sure,” Grace said, nodding. “Did he give you any indication on how he was leaning?”

“No, but I have a good feeling about this. It was a good idea to suggest the consultant role.”

Grace just smiled. She enjoyed knowing that she was good at her job. It filled her with a sense of pride.

They decided on lunch at Balfes at the hotel and arrived a bit before noon to ensure they had their ducks in a row.

When Brendan arrived, they had drinks and chatted a bit about what the consultant role would entail.

“It’s a tempting offer,” Brendan said. “But…”

“It’s a chance to keep working, doing what you love, but being able to enjoy some flexibility in your schedule,” Grace interrupted. “Plus, you’ll get to travel to the other offices.”

“You’re pretty persuasive, Grace. Is that how you ended up promoted from Acquisitions Liaison to Chief Operating Officer in just six months?” he mused, sipping his gin and tonic.

“No, it was discovering an issue with fraud that earned me that, I imagine,” Grace said pointedly.

Mac just sat back and watched. It was amusing to see Brendan be blown away by Grace’s intelligence and business savvy.

Brendan took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “The bottom line is that I’m reluctant to let go of my firm. It’s been my baby for years. But what you are offering is too good to pass up. And I feel confident that you won’t run my company into the ground and leave my employees in a lurch.”

Grace allowed herself a faint smile. “Is that a yes, Brendan?”

He finished his drink in one big gulp and said, “Aye, we have an agreement.”

Mac called Isabel, their waitress, over to the table. “We’d like a bottle of champagne, please.”

“The brut or the rosé?” Isabel asked.

Mac deferred to Grace, who requested the rosé.

“I think we are ready to order our meal as well,” Grace said. “I’ll have the Baked Aubergine and a classic Caesar salad, please.”

Mac and Brendan both ordered steak, and Isabel indicated she’d be back momentarily with the champagne.

Once it arrived, they toasted to Brendan’s new role with Stewart Enterprises. It took all of his energy to tamper the inner happy dance in Mac’s soul. He’d coveted this firm for several years, and now it was his. Theirs, actually, he mused. If it weren’t for Grace, he’d not be sitting here feeling like the cat who ate the canary.

“We will plan to meet with your staff on Tuesday of next week,” Mac said, sounding calmer than he felt.

“You mean your staff?” Brendan asked, smiling.

“Well, until we sign on the dotted line, technically, they are still yours.”

Brendan grinned. “Oh, no worries there, mate. I have no intention of backing out now.”

When Grace excused herself to go to the restroom, Brendan grinned at Mac.

“What I’d really like to know, McKinley, is how on earth you managed to find a woman like Grace. She’s stunning without being overtly flirty, she’s intelligent as fuck, and there is an aura about her that pulled out of me things I didn’t even know I wanted. Damned if she isn’t right about my wanting to travel and do something different without taking all of my fingers out of the pie. You’re a fecking lucky man all around, mate.”

“I found her by placing a help wanted ad.”

“That’s a load of shite!”

“None whatsoever, I swear. I placed an ad for an…” Mac paused and formed his words carefully, “assistant for my travels in Europe. Next thing I know, I’m promoting her to Acquisitions Liaison, then COO, then…”

Mac stopped to laugh and sip his champagne. “Then, I married her because I can’t imagine life without her. She’s changed everything. She’s amazing.”

“Well, if they ever figure out how to clone people, I call dibs on getting one like her,” Brendan laughed, realizing he was only half kidding.

Later, back at the hotel, Mac and Grace were busy working on their presentation for Brendan’s staff. The acquisition would take time, of course, but the firm was small, and there was no sense not starting to make a few changes while the legalities of due diligence and whatnot were in the works. Mac looked up from his computer to see Grace stretch her neck.

Without a word, he stood up and went over to where she sat, and he put his hands on her shoulders. “Here, let me,” he said as he began to massage her neck.

He frowned. “Grace, your neck and shoulders are a bundle of knots. I should arrange for a masseuse…”

“Nonsense,” Grace interrupted. “All I need are those talented hands of yours. Besides, I’m counting on a happy ending now,” she said, grinning.

“You’re wicked, Mrs. Stewart. But I suppose we could call it a day as far as work is concerned and start the weekend a wee bit early.”

“Oh?” Grace mused, raising her eyebrows. “Well, that sounds absolutely perfect.”

Mac instructed Grace to get naked and lie face down on the cushions he put on the table. “I’ve learned a few things from Jazmyn along the way,” he said, referring to the masseuse he had on call back in New York. “This lotion won’t be as effective as massage oil, but it should do the trick.”

“Feels good so far,” Grace moaned softly as Mac’s hands glided across her aching upper back muscles. She smiled to herself as he mimicked the moves of Jazmyn on her back, pressing his whole arm into the sore lats and rhomboids. He was sexy, smart, and did a damn good job as a masseur. Could she be any luckier?

After making every muscle sigh with relief, he flipped her over and took her ample breasts in his hands.

“Mine,” he said in a low, sexy growl.

“Yours,” she agreed.

He picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and placed her on her back. Opening her legs, he let his fingers tease a path down her tummy until he reached her bare mound. “Mine,” he said again.

Grace purred as Mac lowered his head and replaced the teasing fingers with his talented tongue. He lapped at her as a cat licked up cream, causing her hips to rock gently. His touch was maddeningly soft and gentle and created hot need and desire.

“God, baby, stop teasing me and make me cum,” Grace scolded playfully.

“So impatient, my sweet wife. All in good time. Tell me you aren’t enjoying this, and I will stop.”

Grace simply moaned and allowed him to continue his subtle, seductive torture. Every nerve ending was tingling until, eventually and without warning, he devoured her.

Her back arched, and her hips bucked as she cried out, “Yes, oh, my God, yes!”

Finally, orgasm ripped through her body as she flooded his mouth with her sweet nectar. Then he did something unexpected; he kissed her, sharing that delicious honey with her.

The eroticism of the kiss gave Grace her second wind as she flipped Mac on his back and pulled the shirt that had been tucked neatly into his trousers out, so he could feel her wetness on his bare stomach.

“I think you might want to be naked for this next part,” she said in a breathy voice. She took care of undressing him and, after what seemed like hours of cock worship with her decadent mouth, she straddled him and eased his rigid manhood inside her.

She rode him gently at first, grinning down at him, watching the need grow in his eyes. It was pure lust that had him grabbing hold of her hips and pulling her down onto him as he thrust into her again and again.

With Mac doing most of the work now, Grace reached down to work herself into a frenzy again. And, when Mac’s balls tightened and let go, they came together, shuddering almost violently.

As Grace collapsed on the bed next to him, Mac pulled her into his arms. “You make me so happy, Grace. I love you so much!”

Grace felt a wave of joy wash over her. “I love you too, Mac. I’m so lucky to be your wife.”

“You’re wrong, Grace. I’m the lucky one.”

After a second round, Mac decided to call for room service for their dinner. And, when they finished eating on the bed, with Grace wearing his shirt and him in his boxers, they cleared the dishes away and enjoyed each other for dessert.

“We might as well hit the sack early,” Mac suggested. “We have a busy day tomorrow.”

“What all is included in the tour?” Grace asked.

“The Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Bunratty Castle, Folk Park, and Kinvarra. We’ll finish with dinner at Dunguaire Castle’s Medieval Banquet.”

Grace laughed. “Good thing we enjoyed each other multiple times today. We won’t have any energy left to make love after a full day of sightseeing.”

Mac tilted his head, “Wanna bet?” 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments