Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reluctance Stories

Stories about reluctance in sex are featured here. Subjects which are considered a little risque like blackmail, coercion and hard seduction, belong in this section.

Typical reluctance erotica might involve a partner who is unwilling at first to take part in some form of sexual activity, however more often than not, there's a happy ending.

Ryder Fox, Silver Dollar

Her husband stands by as she's fucked in a bar and in an elevator

I went to bed after Amy’s Saturday beach house party (see my story Ryder Fox Rocks). I was exhausted and sore from Jack fucking me nearly senseless along with all the alcohol in my system. My husband Trevor had been concerned, a surprising turnaround for...

Score 60 60
14
6.2k Views 6.2k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Crossing Boundaries

A young woman succumbs to a man's touch during a train ride.

In a time before the internet was ubiquitous and everyone owned a smartphone, before security cameras monitored almost every street, I was a twenty-one-year-old woman alone on a train. It was a late afternoon in October, and I sat by the window, looking o...

The Daily Life Of A Free Use Girl

Fucked in public without being able to cum

In the near future, the government decides to crack down on crime rates with a unique program. Instead of going to prison, nonviolent offenders are given an opportunity to redeem themselves through service to the community. For the girls who find themselv...

Recovery

A woman is recovering from a serious car accident. She'll be fine, but for now she's still blindfolded and immobilized by casts...

Ivy was completely unprepared for the incident. In one moment, she was driving to work, gathering her notes for an upcoming interview. The next, the large trailer to her left blew a tire, lost control, and crushed her light car. The airbags deployed but w...

Just Another Heart Attack

A hardened detective manages his beautiful client

McMurray double-clutched his Dodge coupe through the narrow curves of the Hollywood Hills. When his hand wasn't on the stick, it was keeping his .38 from sliding off the leather seat. The dead lawyer in Malibu Canyon confirmed what he had started to belie...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Tina: Part 3, Sharing Is Caring

After being caught on tape, Tina and Eric must face what they have done and hope for mercy from Denise..

“Are you sure he is fucking around?” said Anne and dipped a cookie in her coffee. “Pretty much. He comes home all flushed and doesn’t make eye contact when I greet him,” said Denise twirling her wine glass which was half empty, or full depending on how yo...

Tina: Part 1, Sucking Cock

A young woman who thinks a little bit too much about herself has an eye opening experience.

Life was good, thought Eric as he sat on the terrace of his twentieth-floor penthouse looking out over the city lights below him. The penthouse was quiet now that his wife and kids were gone for the weekend. He loved them but sometimes it was nice with so...

May Day

Roser struggles to regain her self-esteem after porn. Can a handsome stranger help?

Sitting in the lecture hall, I strained my vision to read the slides on the screen. They were swimming before my eyes, and the light of the screen set off jolts of pain in my throbbing head. I looked away, focusing on the professor. Professor Lopez was a...

The Price of Embezzlement Ch. 03

My boss already finger-fucked me, and now he wants more?!

It always sucks getting your period. Unless you're in the middle of a pregnancy scare or something, it's rough no matter what your situation is. That said, I feel like I'm in a uniquely shitty position. Honestly though, while it isn't as bad as it could b...

Hot Pro Cheerleaders: Making the Team — Making You Cream!

Just an over-the-top fantasy, in the near future, reclaiming the sex appeal of the NFL's hottest cheerleading squad

Shaina opened the door and breezed into the perfumed, hairsprayed, giggly and jiggly pussyfest that was the Dallas Cowboys’ Cheerleaders locker room. She was a rookie, fresh out of LSU, for the America’s Sweethearts, the best cheerleading team with the ho...

Violet Goes to the Movies Pt. 01

The start of a romantic evening turns filthy

Part 1: The Foyer Violet stared absently at her coffee. Black. The calming aroma of the small riverside cafe did little to smooth her nerves. She took a sip. Bitter. Usually Violet limited her caffeine intake in the evening, but tonight she would be needi...