Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 9 - No Strings Attached - The Tattoo

"Matt comes to terms with his feelings"

3
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Author's Notes

"Story currently based in 2004. All characters 18+ *Chapter numbers are currently wrong with me going back to the earlier parts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This immediately follows my old chapter The Club.*"

Pinned beneath her, stockinged thighs spread on either side of my lap, Charlotte thrusts her wad of cherry gum abruptly into my mouth with her tongue. Then raising her heart-rimmed shades, she breaks our kiss with a smile widening across her face. "Why don't you bunk today, and come back home with me instead, Toy?"

Caring little for what it must look like to those passing her car, she drags her shimmering amethyst talons down my bare chest towards my crotch then scrapes over the ridges of the steel cage encompassing my locked-down cock through my trousers. "Please don't do this to me, Mistress. You know I can't when my exams are next month."

"Would you still refuse me if I order you to return home? If you drop out, you can stay with me forever as my playmate. I'll take care of everything."

I swallow as her darkened gaze devours me, struggling to not agree that turning back is an appealing option. I'd rather not be here knowing what I need to confront today. "I probably shouldn't. As fun as it's been, I need to stop relying on you. But I promise I'm all yours to play with when I'm back-"

Her kiss is assertive as her lips press against mine again, her tongue forcing inside with a fierce, terrifying dominance, but it seems different to the usual aggression I've come to know. Almost as if she's uneasy about us spending time apart for the first time, away from her absolute control. She's well aware that Louise attends the same sixth form, so I didn't hesitate when she requested I wear chastity outside the house to protect the asset she's grown so fond of. But it doesn't seem to be reassuring her.

"You can, and you will," she purrs, now caressing my cheek with the back of her hand. "Today, I'll show you what it's like to be tortured by pleasure, my Toy. Just come back with me?"

A low growl reverberates from my throat as my stirred cock strains within its tight confinement. "You're incredibly tempting, my gorgeous Queen, but I can't. Please don't make this harder than it needs to be. I beg you."

She pouts at the continual denial, but rubs her red lipstick from my mouth, then fixes my tie. "Fine, I'll pick you up at three, but promise there'll be no fighting, or I'll come to deal with you myself."

"Mm, but when you put it like that you're encouraging me to get into trouble," I reply, dirty thoughts of a public chastisement flooding my mind. "And I'm already wound up from you teasing me now. You really are a cruel, mean Mist-"

Her palm presses against my mouth, quieting me. "Keep speaking like that, and being wound up will be the least of your problems. Now don't keep me waiting because we have something to discuss tonight."

"That sounds serious? It's only about good things I hope?" I reply, kissing the open palm of her hand. "Or have I not served you well enough these past couple of weeks, Mistress? I'm always willing to learn if you'll teach me."

"And you thought I was the only one making this difficult? At this rate, you'll have a lot of making up to do before I even consider letting you out this evening," she says, climbing out of the car to release me. "Now, go before I change my mind, and chain you to the foot of my bed all day like you deserve."

As I wave her off, then instantly slacken my constricting tie, my smile drops off in fatigue. Whatever she wants to talk about can't be good. From experience it never is, and usually, it means I'm in trouble, being ditched or I'm being fucked with. That's what Louise taught me all too painfully well, although, I thought I wasn't at risk of that again with this being a simple, no strings attached arrangement with us as S/M fuck buddies and nothing more.

Unless she's grown tired of me?

It's an unsettling thought, and I'm still wrestling with it as I approach the back of the bike sheds for a cigarette, now further from understanding my own feelings for her. If she wants to discuss us ending what we have or for her to see others, I don't think I could happily accept it. But if she wants to move forward, and this is a legitimate relationship I've recklessly stumbled upon, I doubt that I am ready for that either, no matter what my personal feelings are for her. Change is terrifying when I'm comfortable remaining exactly where we currently are, with no chance of fucking up.

"Boo!" Yelling from behind me, Justin cracks up with laughter as I'm suddenly swamped in darkness. "Told ya he's away with the fairies in fucking la-la land, Shaun. Walked straight past me at the gates too."

I pull off his jacket thrown over the back of my head, as I turn to confront him. "Can you leave it out? I've got a lot on my mind, alright."

"I bet you have," he says, moving towards me, a broad grin and glint in his eye revealing everything Charlotte promised to keep quiet. "So, Matt, how was your weekend, or is that a sore subject?"

"Shit. She told Becka, didn't she? How much do you know?"

"Probably not everything," he begins, raising his voice animately. "Maybe something about a butt plug, a very public spanking, and you being a stark naked, horny mess on a leash, like a bitch in heat. Did I miss anything?"

Shaun gapes in shock at the retelling, eyes near popping out of his head as it explodes with too much information. "You're not being serious? Is that the sex club near Camden?"

I could disappear off the planet. "I knew dating best friends would be a terrible idea."

"Oh, don't be like that. We're all mature adults here... And they did use to fuck which is kinda hot when you think about it," he says, removing a pouch of Golden Virginia from his blazer pocket. "Although it's weird you've let her cage your dick. Next, you'll be letting her fuck you in the arse with a strapon-"

"Right, that's enough! I don't expect you to understand, Justin, but I love this control she exerts over me, and once I get home, I'll be having the best sex of my life, okay?"

Removing a cigarette from my own pack of Marlboro menthols, I dangle it between my lips and lean over, attempting to light in in the breeze. Immediately Justin's hand sweeps back my fringe, preventing me from setting fire to my hair. "Menthols? I thought you told me you hate that minty shit? So, I guess it's true you've moved in fully then?"

"Mm-hm. And while I live with her, I'm under Mistress' orders even if it's smoking this shit... But it's fine."

Justin shakes his head in disapproval. "The thumbprint is that deep already, huh? But at least you fell on your feet big time, you lucky sod! Becka said your girlfriend's loaded and owns a tattoo studio or something-"

"She's not my girlfriend, Justin, so let's get that straight. We're just fuck-buddies, and that's how it will stay. I'm done with relationships. Actually, I've got some job vacancies I'm applying for this week, so hopefully, I'll have something lined up, and maybe even get my own place soon."

Both of them glance at each other, incredulous at my statement, but I still have my doubts that what I have with Charlotte is real until one of us admits to being in love. And then I have to navigate balancing fatherhood with dating. The whole situation is a complicated headache I want to avoid as long as possible until I know our relationship is genuine.

"That's heartless man, and from the way, Becka was telling it, Chaz is well into you," Justin finally replies, exposing his real thoughts on the matter as relief then washes over his face. "But thank god for that! I thought you'd really lost it moving on that quick, lining up a step-mum already. Especially with someone like her." 

"Hah. Do you honestly expect me to rush into something serious or heavy this soon? That's the furthest thing from my mind." My laugh isn't forced, still, it's an involuntary, nervous reaction to revealing his true opinion with my outright lie. But I can't dwell on his disapproval, because as I take my final drag, and then stub out the remnants of my cigarette on the wall, Louise shoots me a filthy glare as she passes. "Is it that time already? Right, I guess I'll see you two at lunch. I've got something to deal with first, but I'll meet you at the cafeteria."

Justin immediately presumes the worst as he grabs hold of my shoulder. "Woah, hold up! Don't forget my warning about her... I might not fully approve of Charlotte, but I'll take her side if you start screwing around with Louise again, even if she castrates you."

I glance at his slender fingers that I've dreamt of countless times caressing my lips, hair and body as they dig painfully into me. The gap between my fantasies and reality has irreparably widened. "Trust me, I'm over her. Actually, I've got a gorgeous redhead's heart to break after science, and it won't be pretty."

"Redhead?" His smile broadens at the delectable morsel of information now running through his mind. "Are you talking about that sexy fox, Mrs Robinson? Why am I only hearing about this now?"

-----

My maths and science lessons are tedious, with both of my teachers droning on continuously about our upcoming exams. My mind is numb with boredom, and my concentration drops as we're lectured about our choices with veiled remarks aimed at me, the biggest academic failure here. I probably should have studied during my time off. Still, it's hard to focus on anything when my Mistress commands my attention every moment I'm in her presence. 

Louise also appears distracted through both lessons, and purposely I'm forced to avoid paying attention to her as she occasionally steals glances back, fighting her urge to chew me out. As cruel as it sounds, I no longer know what I used to see in her, and compared to Charlotte, she seems dull with her lacklustre personality and devoid expression unable to spark anything within me. My desire to pursue any form of friendship has faded, and although my anger has diminished from the last time we spoke, all the feelings I held are dead after the way she strung me along. 

But I do owe her this one final gesture today, even if she doesn't appreciate or deserve the effort.

The bell rings for lunch, and slowly I pack up my bag with my books, allowing Louise and the rest of my classmates to head off before me. Then, as my teacher follows, pulling the door closed behind him, I approach the prep room to find Mrs Robinson, fixing a lingering problem I've neglected for far too long.

She's removing her lab coat as I enter without knocking. But instantly hearing my footsteps behind her as I walk across the polysafe flooring, she spins around and tousles her copper-red hair seductively, envisioning my purpose here is to her benefit. 

Her smile is dazzling warm as she glances over me, genuinely glad to see me visiting her once again. "I didn't expect to see you today. You haven't answered my messages and calls for so long that I thought you had forgotten about me. You look good, Matt."

Knowing precisely what she's doing, my arms fold across my chest defensively. "Elaine, we need to talk."

"I know what this is. Let me go pop my diaphragm in," she says while slipping the wedding band off her finger. "Or maybe you'll like to just get right to it? I'm ready to leave Gary, and I realise now that what you're looking for isn't something casual. You've matured and want a family. I can give that to you."

As she perches on her desk, oblivious to my worsening mood, she unfastens the top of her ruffled, white blouse to reveal her spectacular cleavage. I can't believe the infatuation has gotten this bad, and I have zero inclination to deliberately bring another kid into this world. She's deluded if she thinks I purposely want that when I'm only eighteen, feeling like I've been abruptly thrust into a man's world by my situation with Louise.

"Just stop. I'm only here to tell you that if you lay one more finger on Louise, I'll report you, okay? I'll tell them and your husband everything about our sordid little affair."

Her face drops, clearly not expecting this, and she reaches out, clinging to the arm of my blazer as I turn to leave. "Y-You can't do that! We're so good together, and it was only a slap...Barely anything at all. Why can't you see I'm protecting you?"

"I don't care however you justify it, Elaine. Back off from Louise, or I'll show the head all the dirty messages and photos you sent me," I reply, failing to shrug her off as she cuddles against my chest, hoping I'll change my mind. "This isn't worth sacrificing your career when I never loved you."

Tears well in her eyes as she fights against the truth, ignoring that it's been at least six months since I last answered her calls to hook up. "No, no, no... I don't believe that for one second, Matthew. We're soulmates, and we can be together officially after you finish here. That bitch is no longer in our way."

Her blue eyes dart over my face, searching for a single ounce of weakness within me as I finally brush her off. I definitely made an error by fooling around with her, and I've allowed this fantasy to drag on too long. My tone becomes cold in an attempt to drive in the final nail. "You just don't get it, do you? You were nothing more than a distraction to me, so give up. I've already blocked your number so accept it's over before you force my hand."

Her face says it all as she relinquishes my now crumpled shirt, but I don't wait for the tears to fall and leave her to cope with her feelings alone. I already feel horrible, and if I was a little older, perhaps wiser, my decision to cast someone aside so cruelly might be different. But I never went into this with good intentions and she needed to know even if I now feel like the bad guy for destroying the delusion she'd built up about us over our summer fling.

My morose deepens as I finally enter the cafeteria and survey the scene of my fit of rage from five long weeks ago. I knew facing up to the consequences would be tough today, but now I feel so detached from the person I'd become at the time that it's hard to believe I caused the bloodied situation I'd strolled away from. But Charlotte was the one who suggested it would be cathartic to deal with this head-on today, even if my feet are urging me to run away under the others' scrutinising gaze, wondering when I'll explode out of control next.

"Oi! Get over here. I've saved you a seat." Justin waves me over from the table he's sat at in the corner, saving me from the anxiety fast creeping in. A double portion of fries and burger waits for me on a tray, with an ice, cool bottle of water. Smiling gratefully at him for my lunch, I sink my teeth into my cheeseburger and chase it down with the drink while he intently watches me eat. "So, out with it. How did it go?"

"Badly. I didn't realise she'd thought it was serious, but she smacked Louise, so I had to deal with it," I reply, the weight gradually shifting from my chest. "Anyway, it's properly over now, so hopefully, that'll be the end of it, and she'll back off. I swear that is the last time I'm putting myself in that situation."

"Seems a shame, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've always wondered what it would be like to screw a teacher," he says, smirking as he dunks a french-fry into his frothy banana milkshake. "So out with it. What other teachers have you been shagging?"

I'm momentarily distracted as he licks the milk dripping down the fry before shoving it into his mouth. "Uh... Well, my other teachers are men, and I can assure you I've not been sucking off Mr Davies or Mr Wilson on the sly. Although it might not be a bad idea with how my grades are looking."

"Nah, don't make a joke like that, Matt... Just forget I said anything." Justin visibly squirms with discomfort at the imagery, forcing me to laugh it off, but I instantly become sombre as I spot Louise making a beeline straight towards us, her expression thunderous, bordering on an intent to kill. "Oh, what the fuck have you done now?"

"I haven't done anything, but I'm sure to find out..." I mutter under my breath, no longer hungry. "I swear she exists to make my life a living hell-"

"So, you've resorted to whores now?" she says, shoving my tray into my lap as she destroys my brief moment of peace. "And don't you deny it because the girls in the locker room just showed me pictures. Thanks for embarrassing me, yet again."

"I'll see you later, Justin," I smile apologetically, noticing the stir we're already generating from her baseless accusation. Then brushing the food away, I get to my feet in an attempt to guide this elsewhere, knowing she'll likely follow me. "I don't have the time for this, and it's no business of yours who I'm seeing when you made your feelings about me so abundantly clear."

Louise remains confrontational, unmoving, endeavouring to keep this here instead with an audience to humiliate me. "I'm the soon-to-be mother of your kid! That means it is my business who you're around. In fact, why don't we go back to your house and see how your dad reacts to you kerb-crawling for your next conquest rather than take care of me!"

"Fine, tell him whatever you want, Louise. I won't stop you."

Her nose flares as I try to walk around her and her finger jabs me painfully in the chest. "So you don't deny it? I thought you loved me!"

"I stopped loving you the moment you threatened me. I have no interest in you, and I no longer have to stand here taking your pathetic diatribes anymore." The slap that follows is sharp, stinging painfully across my left cheek, and Justin immediately stands up, ready to step in. Still, it's nothing compared to what Charlotte has given me in the heat of lust-fuelled sex and it's almost laughable at how weakly pitiful it was. "Only my Mistress is allowed to hit me, okay? Now stay the fuck away from me."

She appears stunned, stopping in her tracks finally to give me a chance to get past as my remark sinks in. "Don't think this is over, Matt. You owe me!"

-----

The rest of my afternoon isn't easy, and I blaze through a pack of twenty, holed up in the toilets, skipping out on my final double lesson of English. I hold my hands up that I'd lost my cool, and after Louise stormed off in the opposite direction, furious that I'm no longer pining for her, I received several texts telling me I'm not allowed to be a part of my child's life. All I've ever done is pussyfoot around her, and I'm now in the wrong for giving her the space she wanted by moving on. I really can't win with her no matter what I do, so it's pointless trying to keep the peace.

I find Charlotte waiting for me as I sprint down to the gates at three, leaning against the car's door while she smokes. I'm spellbound by her appearance, seductively dressed in patent, black platforms and a corseted, velvet dress that momentarily I can forget my problems. Crossing the road as she flicks the cigarette away, I gather her up in my arms and kiss her passionately, unable to find a reason to regret my decision to be with her despite my melancholy. 

"Someone is already breaking the rules," she teases while I continue to hold her, absorbing her comfort and warmth as I nuzzle into her neck. "Did you miss me, Sub?"

I nod my head, fighting against breaking down here. "Yes, Mistress... but I've had a bad day so the rules are the least of my worries."

"Then I'm glad I have a treat planned for you instead," she says, booping me playfully on the nose. "Get in the car."

A treat from Charlotte was most likely a gift for her, but I buckle myself in intrigued by what it could possibly be. I could do with the distraction after the day I had. Then instead of taking the turning towards home like expected, Charlotte continues past the junction, leading to the town centre. "Where are we going exactly?"

"You'll find out when we get there," she replies, not taking her eyes off the road while smiling cryptically. "It's a good surprise, so you don't need to worry..."

After paying at the pay and display, then returning to the car, she takes my hand in hers, interweaving her fingers with mine, ignoring my request to take her heavy, gothic bag. It seems normal, almost too normal as she leads me through the high street, and I'm struck by the realisation that we appear outwardly to be dating, despite us never having that discussion. I'm not sure if I dislike it.

Finally, we stop at a shop with a white, wooden door, and lowered blinds at the windows, with the sign 'Inkclusive Designs,' above. I'm only aware that she's a tattooist, but this is the first time I've ever seen where she works, and if Justin is correct, she owns this business. "Are we where I think we are? Your studio?"

"Mm-hm. Still a good surprise, or are you feeling nervous?"

I had planned to get a tattoo once I turned eighteen, and had even saved towards it, but in the end, I never got around to getting it done. "I'm... nervous. But are you sure this isn't too much? I know how long these take-"

"Matt, you're overthinking this. Take some deep breaths, then get on my bench. Unless you're afraid to get one, and there's no shame in that. You wouldn't be the first one walking away, but after this weekend, I think you'll be fine."

I still don't think I deserve to be treated as good as this, but it's clear she wants to do this for me. "Okay. Then I'd love to get my first from you."

I'm led immediately through to a black couch, past the waiting area with a plush, maroon tuxedo loveseat, then a woman having an ankle tattoo, her facing wincing a little. It's unnaturally silent apart from the loud buzzing of the coil gun which makes me feel like we've interrupted something from our arrival, but smiling, she pats the seat of the couch, urging me to sit down, then hands me a portfolio. "I don't know if you have something in particular in mind, but I've drawn lots of designs you can pick from."

I flick through the flash tattoos, seeing a couple of deer skulls, many roses and other flowers, a pirate ship, koi, dragons and snakes. All eye-catching designs, but nothing that seems quite right for me. I feel guilty as I hand it back, hoping I won't offend her. "I'm not sure what I should pick, so maybe you can choose for your sub?"

She doesn't appear phased in the slightest but hands another folder to me, and my jaw drops as she reveals the huge head and upper torso of a skeleton knight, amazing me with the realism, and intricacy of her work. It's a literal piece of art that would look stunning, framed on a wall, and she wants to display it upon me.

"I designed this one with you in mind, and I think this would look amazing here?" she says pointing to my right side. "Also this is an area that doesn't get injured, so there's no risk of damage during play. Sounds good? Then wait here while I get the transfer done, and I'll be back. Coffee?"

My response is little more than an awkward mumble, not used to this different, softer side to her. "No, I'm good, but thanks..."

She isn't out of the room for long, before her colleague rounds immediately onto me, with his client now gone. Around his late twenties, with black and green dreads, plus chains hanging from his tasselled, baggy, cargo jeans he seems exactly like Charlotte's type, which I don't like. I'm almost envious that he gets to spend a great deal of time with her, but he sizes me up and down, not bothering with pleasantries as I extend my hand which he ignores. "So you're Charlotte's new boyfriend we've heard all about. You're quite young aren't you?"

My back is up instantly at the thought of a judgement being passed, and I withdraw my offered handshake "I'm already eighteen, and although we've not been seeing each other long, I think she's awesome. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Nah. I've got no problem with you, yet. I just wanted to make sure you were serious. Young, immature lads like you don't usually stick around long once you've got everything you want from her. I've seen my fair share of those like you."

His words stir me into wanting to tell him that I'm not like those others he's lumping me in with, but I know he's right. I more or less insinuated that she didn't mean anything to me to my friends and that I was only with her for one thing. Charlotte, however, seems to have given the impression that I'm her boyfriend, and that we're moving towards becoming serious. It's the only reason I can see why this man assumes he can give me this talk. I need to decide if I'm ready to take that leap with her or step down so she can meet someone who is. 

"I understand what you're saying and I get it, but the nature of my relationship with her has nothing to do with you. Charlotte is more than capable of handling herself."

He smiles apologetically, backing away as Charlotte now reenters the room, but it lacks sincerity. "I'm only looking out for my friend's best interests, so I guess you'll have to prove me wrong. Maybe I'll see you again... But I really doubt it."

Charlotte reads the room the instant she sits beside me, and swivels in her chair to confront him as he continues to eyeball me. "Is it cold in here or have I missed something between the two of you, Greg? Nothing? Well, if you're done with your pissing match, I'll get started. Take your shirt and trousers off, Matt."

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

I begin unfastening my buttons before pausing, remembering the marks over my body from her heels, and her cane at the weekend. But she nods for me to continue, dismissing my reluctance to undress in front of another, and revealing the scratches she'd left me with.

Greg snorts with derision the moment my chest is bared, then tucks a leather jacket under his arm, making it clear he's no longer sticking around. "And now it all makes perfect sense. Well, I'm taking off so I'll see you tomorrow, Chaz. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Oh, I definitely will, and I'll tell you all about it," she replies, grinning wickedly at whatever thought has crossed her mind. "Oh, and be a darling and pick me up a half dozen of those death by chocolate cupcakes on your way in? I've had cravings for one all day!"

He rolls his eyes with sarcasm as he opens the front door. "Yeah, sure. Just make sure you clear up and deal with the tape afterwards because I don't get paid enough for that. Don't think I didn't notice you moving it, but it's your licence after all."

Finally on my own with Charlotte, I don't dare to speak as she finishes setting up her tools and ink, although I'm filled with so many questions about the conversation that's just passed. What's the deal between the two of them, what on earth is the tape, and why is she getting him to do chores for her.

And why do I care if anything is going on with them?

However it's hard to not be moved while I watch her hands, gently, yet meticulously prepare my skin, before carefully applying the transfer for the outline. She's awe-inspiring whether it's in the art of delivering pain and pleasure within a single stroke, or in the skill and dedication of her working professionalism.

My attention is abruptly drawn as I hear her snap on disposable black latex gloves, and I swallow as I'm jolted back to the memory of our dirty weekend together, an uncomfortable stirring happening within my chastity. 

I'm only able to nod, starkly aware of the air thickening from the aloneness and close intimacy of her leaning over my partially clothed body while she asks me questions. "This will take several sessions to complete, but are you happy with this placement, and size? Good. Then relax like this for now and I'll get started."

She switches on the radio, Siouxsie and the Banshees', 'Monitor,' filling my ears. I'm not sure if to deliberately avoid the tension mounting between us, but she gets into her zone quickly, singing softly while she works, starting at the fleshiest area of my stomach, her palm pressed against my pubic arch.

I'm left observing her, the hours agonisingly dragging as she leaves her marks on my skin, but it's not the irritating, scratching sensation that's bothering me. That's much less painful than I'd imagined from Justin's account. It's the continuing silence, my increasing need to hold her, taste her and be fucked senseless by her. I still don't know what she wanted to talk to me about.

Unexpectedly there's a strong flash of pain, and I fixate upon the lampshade, gritting my teeth through it as she works lower, like a mind over matter exercise. But I then make the mistake of glancing down at the hilt of a sword taking shape above my groin, and getting an eyeful of her buxom cleavage that now fully captures my attention. I'm being deliciously tortured, and I've reached my peak of what I can handle, with an involuntary sigh escaping me. "...Ahh."

Her dark, heavy-lined eyes flicker upwards to my face, filled with concern for the interruption. "Is something wrong? Your breathing sounds erratic?"

"I'm feeling a little sore, but mostly ticklish," I fire back, not wanting to slow her down at this late hour. However, her latex-covered palm brushes over my cage as she shifts positions, setting off a ripple through my muscles as I flinch away.

"You weren't lying when you said you were ticklish. But calm down and breathe like I taught you, otherwise, you'll mess up my linework," she begins, sounding vexed as her gaze moves across my body to assess her work so far before settling on my crotch. "Oh? What do we have here?"

I know she's seen it - the small wet patch that's formed on my underwear and feeling my cheeks redden with embarrassment at my lack of control, I fold my arms over my face in a futile attempt to hide. "I'm sorry Mistress, but I'm finding this experience a little... stimulating. Maybe we should take a break?"

I half expect to be chastised for interrupting her again, but instead, she appears thrilled by my admittance, with a wicked smirk widening across her lips as her hands move to the waistband of my boxers, stripping me off entirely on her faux-leather bench. I moisten my lips, raising onto my elbows expecting for us to now kiss, but her hand slides to my chest, shoving me back down.

"Not yet. Let's see how much your cock deserves to be free," she says simply, banging her leather weekender bag onto her vacated seat. "It's a good thing I packed for this eventuality. Kneel over for me, and spread so I can see what's mine."

I'm stunned, and without a verbal response, I obey, gulping at the sound of gloves being changed as my forehead presses against the cushioned back, my knees parted. My shyness increases as her lubed-up gloved finger circles over my pucker, feather-light that it tickles. Then with gentle pressure, she slips her digit inside, exploring my cavity until the pad of her finger curls against my prostate. "Mm, you're super snug, but let's try the next size today."

"W-what?" Startingly, a second finger stretches out my hole, and I clench down on the arms of the chair, becoming rigid as the tip of a toy is inserted. A smart smack on my arse follows, and involuntarily relaxing my tensed-up muscles, it slides in a good inch. "Fuck! ...Mistress, it might be too big..."

"Breath, my adorable toy," she urges, lowering her voice to a seductive purr. "I assure you, once I'm through, you'll be taking things much bigger than this... begging for more."

Whatever she's using plunges further, slightly burning as I'm cleaved around it. Futility, my hand reaches back in an attempt to touch it, realising it's different as it suddenly begins to vibrate. "Uh, Mistress, what are you doing to me?"

But Mistress isn't taking my nonsense, and she slaps my hand away, then smacks again across my arse cheek hard. My sphincters involuntarily squeeze around the device, then relax, drawing the entirety of it in, much easier than expected. "Now lay back down, and not another word."

I'm fast immobilised, with my wrists cuffed together behind the headrest, then my ankles bound to the leg extensions by duct tape, before she spreads them outwards, parting my thighs helplessly. Then straddling my lap, she bites hard over my faded lovebites on my neck and shoulders, then sucks, painfully leaving more bruises. My mood shifts as my tongue trails over my lower lip in my excitement, now swelling fully inside the sadistic contraption encapsulating my pathetic cock. 

Raking her eyes over her willing captive, then gripping me by the jaw, she forces our eye contact. "You really are an attractive thing. The perfect canvas. I would like to adorn every inch of your body with my artwork."

"I would be honoured, Mistress. Do anything to me that pleases you-"

She raises her hand to slap me across the cheek before hesitating. "You utter such dangerous words my gorgeous toy. Because if I have my way, I'd also love to see that cute peach of yours being ploughed."

"... Who'd be doing that?"

"A friend. Would you have a problem giving head or taking a dick in the arse like the filthy slut I know you are?" Her thumb brushes over the contour of my lips, a triumphant expression on her face. "Becka told me about your night together, and what you really think about your friend, Justin."

"She told you I love him? Then it's pointless hiding it... Yeah, I would have fucked him." In my highly aroused state, my tongue tentatively licks the tip of her thumb, before I suckle, my cock throbbing, and leaking down my engorged shaft. I never thought it would be possible, but I may be able to cum like this without much more than her rubbing over my lap, and the continuing vibrations pulsing deep within. "I'll do anything if you wish it of me, Mistress. Absolutely anything, and I'll submit without question if it stays between us."

"Mm... I'm glad of that, and L will be pleased when I tell him," she says, pressing a light kiss upon my forehead. "You're fast becoming my absolute favourite boyfriend."

My heart is fluttering. "Boyfriend? Is that what I am to you, Mistress?"

She smiles as she climbs off my lap, then lights up a cigarette. "Yes, and next month everyone will know about it. Although L is an incredibly beautiful man so I won't be offended if he has you fawning over him. As long as you return to me, I'll ensure it only remains between us."

I can't drag my eyes off her as a slow ribbon of smoke is exhaled from her lips. "It's only you that I'm interested in, Mistress. I love the way you touch me... toy with me and hurt me. It's all I can think about."

Charlotte's darkened eyes gleam with mischievous intent. "Then you're going to love what I have planned for you tonight."

I'm trembling, excitement and fear coursing through my veins as she reveals a spiked medical instrument, and chained clamps from her handbag. I may not have been able to touch or use my cock today, but after all these hours hyperaware of my weighed-down, trapped organ, I'm super aroused by my prolonged sexual state of being. I may as well have been staring at my penis all day, watching how it reacts to every stimulus before me.

And right now it fucking wants this.

"Your cock really is magnificent, but I adore seeing it so pathetic and squashed. It deserves to be punished for interrupting my work tonight. What do you think?"

"Yes, Mistress, if it pleases you to see it suffer. I'll bear it for you."

"Then let's put that to the test, Sub," she says, seeming in high spirits as she clips the clamps onto both my nipples, linked to another set then fastened to my balls. "I want to hear you begging before I even consider letting you cum."

Roughly she tugs on the chains attached to me, my stomach lurching as both my nipples and my balls are yanked, which she continues to hold taut, prolonging my agony. The tattoo was nothing on this, and I don't hold back my pained whimpers. "Mm... It hurts Mistress..."

"Good," she says, jerking the chains tight once again. "But until I hear you begging, I'm never letting you out. We'll do this all night if I have to."

Scratching her nails over my tender flesh bulging through the bars she begins her torment at the head of my cock, cruelly leaving it under lock and key before swapping to the prickling spikes of the Wartenberg wheel which she runs in arches over my pubis, then my thighs. Much stingier than her nails, I'd shrink away if I wasn't tied down, but I'm forced to endure it as she plays with me, self-assured that the rewards will outweigh my suffering in the end.

Finally, Charlotte shimmies her dress off and her luscious breasts bounce into view momentarily before she mounts my face, demanding her daily dose of oral sex. I didn't expect to be treated to a sixty-nine, and I gladly perform my duty caressing her with light, rhythmic strokes of my tongue.

But my cock still remains locked, and an unexpected vibrating sensation then runs along the shaft, before lingering at the gap at my tip. I don't know what she's doing to me as she keeps me distracted with my task of tongue-fucking her until I hear the sound of more duct tape ripping.

"Let's see how you'll cope like this, fuck toy." I can barely breathe as she now leans back, fully sitting and grinding over my mouth, smothering me with her beautiful, hairless cunt. The rhythmic pulsing on my punished dick, along with the vibrations against my prostate, and the pinching numbness on my nipples and testicles all adding to my torment. "Yes... that's it... Don't stop..."

Her palms, resting on my collarbone shift to the sides of my neck, and gently squeeze as she cums, releasing a soft cry of euphoria that echoes around the empty studio. I'm almost crushed between her vice-like legs, an acceptable death for me had I orgasmed, but as much as I squirm, attempting to rub harder against the stimulation shuddering against the bars of my cage, I'm not getting enough to get off too.

Dismounting, now appearing pleased like a cat who got the cream, she starts to dress, disregarding my own need for release. I'm beyond tormented, engorged and now reddening from the sustained assault. "Mistress... Why do you taunt me? Please, let me cum."

She takes a fistful of hair and forces me to look at her, cruelly laughing as she assesses the state of me. "I enjoy watching you suffer. Is that what you want to hear? Now don't force me to punish that impertinent, adorable mouth of yours, baby. I don't want to gag you, and not be able to hear your sexy, sweet moans of anguish while I torture you. Although, I'm sure if I leave you like this, you'll eventually orgasm."

"...Fuck!" The muscles in my forearms and biceps tense as I strain helplessly to be free, wanting to rut against her leg like a dog, doing anything that'll give me the stimulation I need for a satisfactory release. "Mistress... fuck me... I'll do anything! Please take pity on me?"

With a sudden tug on my chains, I growl in anguish before she kisses me again until I yield to her tongue. "Calm down, Toy. Remember your orgasm belongs entirely to me."

"It does Mistress..." I murmur, now whimpering in my fatigue. "My beautiful Queen. You'll have to gag me... Force me to accept my fate, and endure it until I earn it, please. I don't want to disappoint you."

Charlotte smiles as she considers my plea, knowing exactly what I'm trusting her with, then removes a rubber bit-gag from her bag, which she fastens between my teeth. I'm rendered silent, and no longer able to talk may way out of this, or use my safeword to jack-off in my feeble minded state. "Fine, we'll do it the hard way. I'm going to order food, and we'll see if you're able to release hands-free by the time I get back."

With an adjustment made to the speed of the massager rammed deep within my arse, and the bullet vibrator taped to my helmet, she abandons me for her office. I'm left writhing, and drooling in my strapped-down position, unable to cry out, or beg her to return to put me out of my misery. I'm confined to a feeling of hopelessness, knowing that even if I do manage to cum now, I'll be forced to survive the constant stimulation until she's back. Neither is preferable.

My entire cage is filled with my now bulging penis, my pubis swollen as it tries to accommodate the erection that has no place to go. I'm so fucking turned on, precum seeping, and dripping through the gaps in the bars into a puddle on my remaining, trimmed pubic hair. I desperately want to ram my cock balls deep into her gorgeous pussy, but all I can do is moan, twitching within my fastenings, becoming more aroused and frustrated while the muscles tense in my abdomen and thighs.

I watch the time tick by on the clock while I wait. Five, ten, fifteen minutes coming and going without my Mistress' return until I eventually notice the CCTV camera aimed towards me. She's likely observing my anguish and despair from the other room while I struggle, and now my exhaustion as I finally give in with only a sheen of perspiration glistening on my chest for my efforts.

However, the doorbell rings and my torturess then emerges with her purse to receive her takeaway. The smug look on her face as she saunters back to me is everything I need to know, and she sits beside me with a large bowl of ramen which she begins to eat with chopsticks. "Finally noticed the camera, hm? You looked gorgeous struggling to get free when you thought I couldn't see... All those lean, delicious, flexing muscles were a real treat."

I can't reply, so I weakly nod, my stomach growling while I watch her eat, feeling ravenous with the food before me. This could be another of her mean methods to break me in, but surprisingly she unfastens my gag and then raises her chopsticks to my lips to feed me. "My poor puppy should also eat before I utterly destroy him, at least."

Gratefully I eat the offered noodles, remaining silent until she unfastens my hands, then legs so I can sit up, and drain the rich broth from the bowl placed in my hands. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Well it's too hard to be cruel to you when you pull those adorable puppy dog eyes like-"

Unguarded, my arms encircle her, and I pull her to me tightly, between my legs, snuggling against her black curled hair, risking everything to be close. "You're too beautiful."

She's rigid within my arms, but with a tender kiss on her cheek, the stern exterior I've grown to adore crumbles, and she cuddles me back, warm tears now descending fast onto my chest. Something isn't right here.

"I'm falling for you, Matthew," she whispers, unexpectedly. "But do you still love your ex?"

I inhale sharply, taken aback by her question, my name sounding odd rolling off her tongue, long used to being called Toy, Sub and everything else under the sun. But the crushing anxiety of what I needed to understand about our relationship eases up at her words and I pull her against my chest tightly again before tilting her face to kiss me, wanting her to feel reassured. Something seems wrong inside me, either from the loss of my mother, my insufferable father or the bad choices and dabbling with drugs I've done throughout my teens. But she knows how to calm me, preventing me from revealing the side that truly terrifies me in my darkest or most destructive moments. She deserves to know that it isn't one-sided.

"I'm falling for you too, and I don't want to go back to her. It's you that I want, Charlotte, and only you."

She still seems saddened, and it pulls at my heart to see her tear-streaked face. "No one has ever been nice to me before, and it scares me. I'm not used to feeling like this."

"Shh. I'm here for however long you want me. I'm not going anywhere."

Charlotte smiles weakly as we break our roles, and I comfort her, stroking her back and shoulder while we hug. Then suddenly she raises off me, remembering my predicament, and with a great deal of difficulty releases my penis, then the battery-operated vibrator that died long ago. "You beast! Why didn't you tell me it stopped working?"

"You didn't tell me I had to," I reply, sticking my tongue out as my palms slide over her velvet-covered buttocks, and beneath her dress. "But I can make it up to you if you let me... Punish me... Tie me back up and fuck me... Keep me up all night if you want to..."

"And what if I don't want to do any of those things?"

"Then let me make love to you, and officiate our relationship properly?" 

Warmth flashes in her onyx eyes, as I unzip her dress, and I roll her beneath me, moving into a missionary position with her legs wrapped around my waist. I doubt I'll last long, so my thrusts are shallow as my hand caresses her hair, and then her cheek as we kiss, my happiness growing from the feelings we share. "I absolutely adore you, Charlotte. I'll be yours forever."

I've been wound up for too long, so my first orgasm is a necessary relief from the intense, pent-up desire to cum, and it's over much quicker than I hoped. However, I quickly recover, and crossed-legged we begin having slow, sensual sex in a lotus position with her legs around me in a full-body hug, locked together.

My hands grip her hips, holding her against me as she grinds on my lap, our bodies so close that it almost feels like our souls are merging, and our energies are joining. I've never known an intimacy like it, and as we start to kiss, passionately, getting carried away in learning more about our love for each other, our hands touch each other's bodies without restraint. Her fingertips seeking out my chest, nipples, ears, perineum then testicles with my own moving to the nape of her neck, flushed breasts and spine like we're discovering each other properly for the first time. 

Her breath is against my neck, as she signs with pleasure, and nips at the lobe of my ear. "I love you, Matthew... I've never met anyone who makes me feel the way you do. We fit together perfectly."

My fingers pinch at her nipples, then move to her throat, turning her head as I lavish adoring kisses upon her neck, contentment flooding throughout my body. "I love you too, baby... I mean it, from the bottom of my heart. I was made to be with you."

Her face tilts skywards as my fingers brush over her clitoris, and she becomes orgasmic around me, our bond cementing as my own climax blends with hers in a beautiful crescendo of passionate moans and cries.

We're both left breathless, and a soft glow-like feeling emanates from my body as we remain entwined, her head with its mussed-up hair resting against my shoulder. I might be able to continue in a few minutes, but it's already late, almost hitting midnight. My tattoo may be far from finished after the distraction of sex got in our way, but we're now closer than ever, and for that I'm glad. This may not have been originally what I had wanted, or the plan I had made for my life, but it seems perfect.

-----

Charlotte giggles as my naked body presses against her back, and my arms wrap around her waist. "Mm, breakfast sure looks delicious, babe, but it's early. You should come back to bed."

She offers a slice of buttered toast over her shoulder for me to take a bite of. "You don't need to compliment me when it's nothing special. And be careful with that tattoo!"

"Actually, I wasn't talking about the toast." My hand disappears beneath the front of her dress while I continue whispering in her ear. "So did you mean what you said last night?"

She shyly feigns ignorance, "I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Yes, you do," I reply, softly, my fingers pinching at her hardening nipple. "You told me, very sweetly I might add, that you love me."

"It was in the heat of the moment. Just forget it."

"How am I supposed to forget about it when it's so deeply ingrained in my mind? That beautiful, shy look on your face when you realised exactly what you said? And you were moaning so exquisitely when we made love ... I know I'm good, but, wow."

"Shut up!" As her hand clamps over my mouth in embarrassment, a feeble attempt to make me quieten down, my tongue flicks over her palm. "Uhh..."

"Mm... What's the matter? You seem to be getting all riled up, my love. Why don't you come back to bed with me, and you can shut me up in different ways?"

Charlotte appears stunned as my hand grips her by the jaw, our eyes locking over her shoulder. "Matt, I don't have time. It's going to be a busy one at work today, and I forgot to clear up and remove the tape."

My mind quickly does the mental gymnastics. "The tape of you fingering me in the arse, tying me down, getting me to admit I would fuck my best friend had I been given the chance and doing all sorts of naughty, sexual things with me?"

"Yes, that tape."

"Shit! That could ruin me...Then let's make this quick because you've been on my mind all night," I reply, now slipping under her thong. "You feel so good... And I want to hear you tell me you love me again."

Her silken black hair drapes over my shoulder as she tilts her head back, moaning while my fingers delve inside. "You're being bad... You're overstepping the boundaries, Sub."

"Then maybe you should punish me?" I murmur, gently kissing her neck. "However you deem fit, my Queen until I'm begging you to stop. Last night was nothing short of spectacular and I'm turned on just thinking about it. My poor, pathetic cock is desperate to be free again."

"Are you giving me orders, Toy?"

"If I say yes, how severe would my punishment be? Would you spank me over your knee and tell me what a naughty boy I've been?"

My attempt to lure her back into bed is shut down by the rest of the slice of toast thrust into my mouth. "I have work, and I'm still not letting you out. Not yet, especially not after now. This is the kind of behaviour that needs stamping out."

"You torment me, Charlotte. It only wants to show its appreciation to its owner, like a quick good morning, 'Hello!' and I'll take care of the rest."

"And it'll please its owner greatly by waiting," she says giving me a light kiss on my cheek, before dashing towards the front door. "I'll be late home, so you'll need to take your car. Bye, baby!"

Left alone, I glance down at my pathetic, lame-looking penis locked behind bars again, until my Mistress returns this evening. "Sorry, buddy, but I tried. We better get used to it, from here on out."

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments