Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 6 - No Strings Attached - Mistakes Are Made

"Matt meets Chaz."

16
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"After being ditched by Louise and finding out he has a child on the way, Matthew spends a couple of months feeling stressed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>His friend invites him out to cheer him up, which leads to him going to a random house party."

The party is pretty boring. It's full of loads of preppy guys and women just getting on each other. Justin seems to be enjoying himself, though. He and Becka had hardly kept their hands off of each other, and it makes me feel sick knowing I had fucked her the night before. I had told him about it, but he shrugged, uninterested. He just wanted to get laid.

I feel like being by myself so I go upstairs into what is evidently a study. I'm not used to being sociable after spending so much time by myself, wallowing in regret and self-loathing. As I'm knocking back a bottle of vodka, I hear a knocking on the door. I open it to find a woman with messy raven hair. It's jet black and she has a blunt fringe and purple streaks. She's wearing a lace black dress and wears heavy eye makeup. Her lips are dark red. It's a vampy look.

"I saw you come up here by yourself," she says.

"Yeah. I was getting pretty bored. No idea whose party it is. Some girl called Becka invited my mate and me."

"It’s my party. But I’m bored too. Everyone seems to be taken."

"Pretty much. My mate is with Becka, so I’ve been on my own for most of the evening."

"Well, you can always keep me company. Mind if I have some of your drink?"

"Yeah sure," I reply and pass it over.

We sit there silently drinking the vodka just looking at each other, not knowing what to talk about for about ten minutes.

"So are you taken?"

"No, I used to be, but she doesn't want me anymore. I‘m not good enough for her."

"How come?"

"Well, her whole family hates me, for a start."

"I get what you mean. I’m a bad influence."

She looks at me, then smiles wryly.

"You want to go somewhere a little more private?"

"Why?"

"I don’t know. Just it could be fun. It’s not like it’ll mean anything. I don't mind if you don't call me afterward."

"You want to sleep with me? I met you only a few minutes ago."

"Perhaps. We seem to be the only ones not doing it. We are both single."

I feel shy from her forwardness. She licks her lips and before I can help myself, I cross the room and begin kissing her. It's like she has some kind of magnetism, and I have no control. Her pierced tongue darts into my mouth, tasting of the alcohol. Suddenly, she pulls away.

"What’s wrong?" I ask.

"Let’s continue this in my room. It’ll be more comfortable," she replies then takes my hand, leading me into her bedroom.

Her room is dark, but she doesn’t turn on the lights. Instead, she moves across her room and lights some candles beside her bed. I stand there speechlessly not knowing what to do while she undresses, her shadow against the wall. She then returns to me wearing a dark red camisole with a matching thong and stockings.

I begin kissing her again deeply as she tears at my clothes like an animal. I pick her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist. She doesn't seem delicate. I carry her over to her bed and gently drop her onto it where we start to kiss more passionately.

"You’re so sexy!" she says, running her hands through my hair.

"You are too," I reply in amazement.

Her body is out of this world.

She begins pushing down on my shoulders, and I take the hint. I tug her thong down with my teeth playfully and position myself between her legs. I lick her hungrily and feel her become really wet. I begin stroking her softly then insert my fingers inside while teasing her clit with my tongue. I hear her gasp but don't stop. Her thighs shudder beside my head, but I continue for a little longer making her breathless. I then lay down next to her and kiss the nape of her neck.

"I’ve got to go get something," She says.

I nod then watch her go towards a heavy wooden dresser. She then returns and sits on my lap.

"Did you get what you need?" I ask.

"Yeah,” she replies and grins evilly as she ties me to the bed with some red rope.

"What are you going to do?" I ask, unafraid.

Ruth used to tie me up, so I'm not against some light bondage. She then ties my feet down. I now feel a little concerned. What kind of sexual depravity have I got myself caught up with this time!?

She doesn't reply. Instead, she just picks up one of her candles, and I realise what she's going to do. She must have noticed the fear flash across my face and starts to giggle.

"It’ll be fun," she says, smiling then tips the hot wax onto my chest.

It burns and doesn't feel too amazing, but I've had worse pain. I begin to worry about what she's going to do to me for the rest of the night. She trickles the wax downwards onto my stomach.

"Please do not go down any further," I beg.

That seems too hardcore for me.

"Where would the fun be in that? I told you I wanted fun tonight. Do you not like it?"

"I want to have fun. I'm just not sure I'm into torture."

She returns the candle beside her bed, disappointed I've stopped her fun. She then begins to bite my nipples ferociously before moving down to my cock. She takes it into her mouth, roughly sucking hard while teasing the head with her tongue and her piercing. It feels good in a way different than I have had before. I close my eyes while she continues. Suddenly, she bites me, and I yell out in pain.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I shout out.

"I felt like it," she replies indifferently.

"Why are you hurting me?" I ask.

"I enjoy it. It turns me on."

"You like pain? Do you like being hurt yourself?"

"I prefer hurting others, but I like being spanked and bitten."

"I'm not sure if I do. Could you at least be a little gentler with me?"

I can tell she isn’t going to listen to me. Instead, she just pulls out a condom and has begun unrolling it down on me. She then blows out the candles; the room is flooded in darkness and I feel the warmth of her surrounding my cock as she rides me. She takes me in deeply, moaning in pleasure. I want her to slow down. I don’t want to come too quickly.

For once in my life, I am being used, and I'm not sure if I like it. I'm a little afraid of her. She has admitted she enjoys putting people in pain. All I have to do was get through tonight, though. She said it was only a bit of fun and wouldn’t mean anything. Next time I have sex with someone, I will have to make sure they're not a sadist. After a few minutes, I can’t hold back any longer and cum, letting out a groan.

"You didn’t last very long," she says disappointed.

"I’m sorry, you were going a little bit too fast for me. Suppose I’m just tired and drunk a bit too much."

"You’re just a typical guy coming out with all these excuses."

She then gets back up and goes over to the drawers again. I'm fricking terrified, but I don't tell her to stop.

She blindfolds me.

"What are we doing now?" I ask.

"I want to punish you for finishing before I'm ready," she threatens.

A small part of me feels some excitement, not just fear.

"Uh ok."

"Your safe word is lollypop, ok?"

"Yes."

"Yes, mistress!" She barks.

I feel a thrill rush through me. I watched porn, including stuff from the more hardcore section. I know what BDSM was and had been a little intrigued.

"Yes mistress."

Unable to see, adrenaline rushes through me and my senses heighten.

The first strike comes to my right thigh. I clench my teeth. It's more of a thuddy, than a stinging pain. I don't completely hate it, so I don't safe out.

SanndyyRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SanndyyRose

She hits me again on the opposite side, slightly harder. This one hurts, but I can tolerate it.

I brace myself, and she hits my right side again. I'm expecting it at the same strength as the last one, and it's still fine.

She strikes me again, on my right side but slightly harder. I was expecting the left side, so it takes me by surprise.

I get hit on the right side again, harder. The pain burns and I let out a small whine.

"Did that hurt?"

She does it again harder, and I let out a yell. I feel like ending it.

This time, she switches to my other leg and hits me hard. It continues for ten minutes, and I tolerate it, not using the safe word she's given me. My legs feel aflame, but the pain starts to subside, endorphins starting to flow through me. She stops.

I lie there, unsure of what to expect next. If it's some kind of whip, I'm done. My legs continue to burn, but it's bearable.

I feel her lips at my feet, making me feel ticklish. I am incredibly ticklish, and I don't like it, and I squirm helplessly. Realising this her lips move up my leg as she continues to kiss me. After all the pain I've just experienced, it feels ten times more sensual than it normally would have done.

I'm highly aroused. Her lips reach my thigh, and I feel more pain as she licks me in that tender area, but I don't dislike it. I want to be touched more. She kisses my hip, and I hope she goes back down on me, but she doesn't stop there and continues making her way up.

Her tongue piercing flicks against my nipples which feels incredible. My body has become sensitive to her. Her hands start roaming around my cock and she teases the head. I feel her add some lubrication then I get a weird sensation as she slides something in. It's not unpleasant at all, just unusual and new to me.

Her hand starts running up and down my cock whilst she moves whatever she's using in and out. I can't help groaning whilst she pleasures me and continues licking my nipples. It feels incredible.

Her tongue slides into my mouth, the piercing running along my own tongue and she kisses me. The intensity kicks up, and I feel close to coming.

"Ahhh!"

"Don't you dare cum again," she yells and slaps me across the face.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down for her.

I feel her grab me and put on a condom. She grinds against me, holding on to my legs beneath my knees. I'm sad that I don't get to see the view but the sensory deprivation increases what I feel. I want to touch her back to show my appreciation to her.

Again, I feel close to orgasm and she hits me across the face as I let out a noise.

"I said no!"

I grit my teeth and try to steel myself for her. The orgasm denial is pretty mean but I don't want to upset her. I then feel her grasp me tightly, and I reach that point of no return.

"Now," she says sternly.

I cum audibly and I feel euphoric for those brief couple of seconds but then become sleepy. She's not finished with me yet and straddles my face while grabbing my hair. I lick her eagerly while she opens herself up to me.

Her hands let go of me and she grips my shoulders as she shudders and moans, nails digging into my skin. Afterwards, she pulls the covers over herself, leaving me cold, naked and still tied to the bed.

- - - - - - - -

The next morning, I wake up and try stretching only to hurt myself. The rope digs into my wrists painfully. Looking next to me, I see that she is still asleep. The blindfold has worked itself loose. I glance around her room. The walls are deep purple, and she had dark, wooden floors.

It's a big room but there is hardly any natural light from the black drapes hanging across the windows. I hear a yawn.

"Who are you?" the girl asks.

"I’m Matt. You fucked me last night," I reply, peeved she has forgotten my name.

"I must have been desperate to want to have sex with you. I don’t normally like guys without long hair and makeup."

"Thanks. To be honest, you’re not my type either. I’m not really into sadistic girls."

She gazes over my body, noticing the burn marks, bites and slight bruising to my thighs.

"Hmm, you are pretty cute, though. Looks like we had a pretty good night."

"I remember you trying to torture me at some point."

"But did I just torture you?"

Half of it was pure ecstasy, but I wasn't going to admit it.

"I'm feeling exhausted. I want to go home now."

"Fine. I'll let you go if you're not up to it. I was hoping to keep you here all weekend."

"Won’t your parents be back?"

"Parents? I’m nearly twenty-two. This is mine and my boyfriend's place. He’s away on a stag do weekend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Why? Can’t I have sex with other guys? He can’t stop me."

"WHAT? Just let me go. I don’t feel comfortable with this!"

She removes the rope, and I rub my wrists. An evil thought crosses my mind. I use my masculine strength and overpower her and return the favour of tying her down.

"How do you like it?" I ask her angrily.

"This is quite nice. You could so get me back right now," she says, raising her eyebrows.

"Really? Do you reckon I don’t have it in me to hurt you back?"

"You’re too innocent."

"You really don’t know me very well then," I reply as I bite her hard on her breast.

"That feels really nice. Do it again."

"You think so? Hmm..." I say, thinking hard.

She is smiling at me, expectantly. She thinks I want to continue having sex with her. I feel like doing something that might wipe that smile off her face.

"Have sex with me, Matt," she says.

"Do you want me to?" I ask.

"Yes. I don't mind vanilla sex."

"Maybe later. I’m really tired right now."

She looks at me unhappily and begins to cry.

"Am I too much of a handful? I lied about my boyfriend. He broke up with me the other month. He said I was too much for him. He was right, wasn’t he?"

"Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m just not used to this. It was quite intense," I say, feeling awkward.

"I suppose it must be a bit weird for you."

"It's not that I hate it, but I would prefer to take it slower. I can stay for a bit longer."

"You’ll stay? I'll let you have a break. We could have a bath together if you want. It could be relaxing?"

"Ok, then. Just try keeping your hands to yourself for a while."

True to her word, she runs a bubble bath for us. I join her in it, and although I had at first just wanted to relax, I end up kissing her.

When we return to her room, I push her face-first against the wall and enter her from behind. One of my hands roams her body, kneading her breasts then I reach round to play with her clit, while I take long, deep thrusts inside her. She cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, unable to take all of me. I can hear her breathing heavily. I withdraw and cum over her back

"Wow, Matt. That felt really good."

I'm filled with a combination of guilt and trepidation. I don't know if I'm thinking straight after what has happened and all the current shit in my life. This is definitely going to be a mistake, but I have enjoyed playing roughly with her. I have been feeling dead inside, but this has lifted my mood.

"Maybe we should do it again sometime?" I whisper, breathless.

"You would like that? I thought you were scared of me?"

"Sometimes, a bit of fear is a good thing. I'm here if you want me, Mistress."

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments