Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - The Contract - Chapter 23

"Matthew signs the agreement."

5
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

I wake up the next morning with my Master's arm draped over me, and I turn around to look upon my sleeping angel, with his arm tucked under his head. His gorgeous, golden hair shimmers under the sunlight, seeping through the blinds, and the bedcovers undulate over the curves of his perfectly sculpted hips and arse, leaving his muscular thighs and torso exposed to me. His handsome face appears serious, almost fierce as he sleeps and I smile as I'm suddenly reminded of Le génie du mal, also known as The Lucifer of Liège.

I have never seen someone so entirely beautiful, albeit malevolent, and I want to reach out to caress him, but I know he'll wake in an instant and punish me for it. It would have been unimaginable a year ago that I would fall for someone like him. Still, I'm spellbound by his ferocity and the adrenaline rush he gives me, and I can almost forget that our relationship is anything but a fairytale. He's quite possibly the most dangerous man I have ever met and that thrill I get from being around him is better than any drug.

I can't help but wonder who his previous submissive was. He'd been with her last Halloween from the information I had gleaned from William, but I have no idea why their relationship ended. Had she been put in a similar position as me and did she choose the other person over him? What did she allow him to do to her and was her pain threshold better than mine? Did he love her and was it a bad breakup or just one that naturally came to an end? He never spoke about her, so I have no idea where I stack up, although I do know I am the worst behaved submissive he has met. Would he prefer if I was more like her?

My Master's green eyes flicker open, startling me. I'm not entirely sure how to react under the circumstances of our new, voluntary servitude relationship, so I quickly scramble out of bed to kneel and cast my eyes downwards.

"How long have you been staring at me?" he demands.

"I have only just woken, Master."

"How are you feeling after yesterday?"

"I am entirely satisfied by my treatment, Master. Thank you."

"And the situation with Selena?"

"She is no longer my concern since our arrangement has been voided, Master," I respond, feeling the ache return at the reminder of her.

"Good. Your only concern is tending to me to the best of your ability. You will serve me breakfast, and then you will carry out your duties regarding personal hygiene after you eat. James will be visiting this afternoon, and then the matter concerning your piercing will be taken care of afterwards."

As I listen to him, listing off the remainder of the day, I do my utmost to pay attention, knowing he will probably punish me if I forget. I know the journey to becoming his perfect submissive will be frustrating at times, and I'm likely to be chastised regularly with obedience not coming easily to me. Holding my tongue may also become difficult, with my smart mouth often getting me into trouble with him previously. Still, I want to try my hardest to please him and see him happy again.

I'm already missing Selena, though and I feel guilty for lying to her about my feelings. I hope she didn't cry over me again, but she shouldn't have pushed the matter. Why did she have to make me choose when I warned her not to? After I told her that I loved her, she should have been pleased, but I clearly made a mistake by doing that. Perhaps it wouldn't have given her the false confidence that I would choose her over my Master. However, if she has fallen pregnant from our late-night encounter, I may end up dropping everything. I had hoped to have had my life in some order before I embarked on this with him, but I feel more confused than ever.

"Lover, you must answer your Master when he asks it of you!" he barks, slapping me across the face.

I blink in response, my cheek burning, with the sudden realisation that I zoned out and that I'm unable to give a satisfactory answer. I have no idea what he has just asked me. I want to come clean about breaking the rules and having unprotected sex with Selena, but I know that will be extra stress for my Master and I don't want to deal with his anger. The lies begin to pile up again.

"Were you not listening to me, Lover? What is it? You're clearly distracted so you may as well just come out with it."

"I'm nervous about the piercing, Master."

He stares at me incredulously, then bursts into laughter.

"A masochist afraid of something as minor as a piercing? You enjoy needle play? If anything, I thought it would be more of a reward, than a punishment. What are you so nervous about, Lover?"

"The healing and returning to work, Master."

"Ah, I've already accounted for that. You're not returning immediately. Instead, you're focussing your attention on your training with it already being interrupted by the community service. These are my concerns now, and no longer yours. Right, it's breakfast time so follow me."

Remaining naked, because I have not been given permission to dress, I follow my Master downstairs to the kitchen, a respectful distance behind him. I cannot mess up again, so I listen carefully whilst he gives me the breakfast arrangements and prepare the double portion of poached eggs with wholegrain toast as instructed in silence.

I place it before him with his americano as he sits at the counter, but he doesn't acknowledge it with a thank you and instead gestures to the floor beside him. Kneeling down, I see that he has put a black placemat upon the tiled floor with a stainless steel, portioned plate, resembling a dog bowl on it. The double portion of food now makes sense, so I wait patiently to be fed, despite my stomach growling in hunger.

Footsteps behind me make me aware that we are not alone, but I remain looking ahead and listen as Master acknowledges the housekeeper who's brought him the morning paper. The pages rustle as he flicks through, and slowly, time passes as I continue to wait, knowing I will receive a cold breakfast if I'm lucky enough to be given any. I wonder if this will be a daily occurrence, or whether he is being particularly mean to test my resolve. The peacefulness of this quiet morning is soul-soothing, however, and just listening to his small movements, and the sound of his even breath brings me closer to him.

Suddenly, food lands on the plate before me as he scrapes the scraps off of his own plate. The dregs of his coffee are then poured into the other half, but it splashes and mixes with the stale crusts of his leftover toast.

"Manners, Lover?"

"Thank you for the food, Master!" I respond, before lapping at the coffee.

Eagerly I eat, famished from skipping dinner yesterday. I'm thankful he has been kind enough to give me a generous portion, even if it's just the shitty crusts and a cold, poached egg. Accepting what he decides will be the hardest part of our total power exchange relationship, but as my Master's hand starts to stroke my hair gently, a blissful feeling comes over me. I can please him just by doing what he asks of me.

I hear the noise of someone else entering the kitchen, but I continue to devour my food, licking up what I've spilt over the edge of my plate. The stool beside me is dragged out, and polished, black, cap-toe oxford shoes appear in front of me. I stop eating and sit back with my gaze towards the floor, already knowing it's James before he speaks.

"He's decided to serve you, then?" James asks.

"Yes, he's given it serious thought, and he's willingly decided to pledge himself to me," my Master responds, wiping the food off my face with a napkin. "It's time for a new contract."

James sighs as he flicks open his briefcase, knowing just as well as me that my Master will want to be very specific about the terms in our evolving relationship. This is a monumental occasion, akin to the bonds of marriage, although not legally binding. I'm surprised he's not making a show out of it like my collaring, but this feels intimate, almost romantic with just us, and James who brought us together.

I listen, remaining on my knees whilst the terms are discussed and agree to take no other lovers for the duration of my commitment to him unless he decides to share me. I agree to submit entirely to him, with my sole existence being for the pleasure of my Master and that my collar is my most precious belonging. In return, he accepts responsibility for me, cares for me, and arranges for my safety and well-being for as long as he owns me. He will train me and punish me as he sees fit. However, permanent bodily harm will not be allowed and would be grounds for immediate termination of the contract. In all other circumstances, I will need to seek permission to end our arrangement, apart from at our biannual contract renewal if we're unable to reach an agreement. In effect, our relationship ends when I'm no longer prepared to sign on the dotted line.

My limits are then discussed, and I learn that my Master wants to keep my safeword in place for my soft limits until we've approached them, which is a relief. I'm allowed to veto anything illegal, such as if I was ordered to walk naked in public, or in exceptional circumstances where serious harm may befall me. At all times, I am submissive towards my Master, and my pleasure belongs to him. He may give or refuse me orgasm at his discretion and cumming without permission is not allowed.

"I propose that this is discussed again in a month, Liam, before moving to a six-month review," James says, holding the paperwork down for me to read through.

"We need to make a second contract."

"What for?"

"Dollie's responsibilities."

"Ah..."

As this second contract is discussed, I discover that Dollie will not be shared and chastisement for misdemeanours will involve spanking but no heavy impact play. Two-hundred pounds of my wages each month will also be used to maintain Dollie's wardrobe and hair removal is required. Dollie will have to be available at all times to receive Master, but she can utilise the bedroom given to her when alone for hobbies as long as they do not disturb him. Dollie is also forbidden to masturbate and expected to be respectful and submissive at all times.

With both contracts written and agreeable, I sign after my Master, knowing that I want to uphold my side despite not being legally enforceable. I need to forget about Selena and dedicate myself to him. With a tug on my leash, Master pulls me up to meet his lips and kisses me aggressively, claiming me as his belonging and fully available fuck toy.

"I think I'm done here," James says, interrupting us by slamming his briefcase shut. "The contracts are in the envelope. See you on the twelfth."

With James leaving us to it, the leash is shortened with him wrapping it around his fist. My stomach flips with his tongue sliding into my mouth as he kisses me, igniting my desire to be fucked senseless. Our connection has always been about raw, primal sex, and if he decides to chain me up permanently, I don't think I will mind too much. Life will be less complicated from now on without Selena to confuse my feelings or tempt me to do things I really shouldn't.

"Finally, you're mine, Lover. I've wanted to own you since we met," my Master smirks against my lips. "Now it's time for your shower."

I'd been under the impression that he wanted me to wash myself, but as I'm led through the play areas to what looks like a clinical room with an examination chair for medical fetish play, I realise that isn't the case. We continue towards a glassed off area, which is a luxurious, open shower for watersports and other, potentially messy activities.

With my wrists fastened in stainless steel shackles behind my back, I'm attached to a fixing in the ceiling. The discomfort is immediate in this strappado position and to relieve it, I find I'm forced to stand on my tiptoes, leaving me with a sense of helplessness, unable to move for fear of overbalancing.

"Spread," Master commands simply, and I do as I'm instructed, feeling some of the strain return to my stretched back arms.

I keep my gaze down, but I watch his bare feet as he circles me, and I feel like he is inspecting me all over as his belonging. Minutes seem to tick past as he moves, and I start to feel self-conscious with how exposed I am.

"Cute! My slut still blushes for me. Close your eyes and remain quiet."

Obediently, I shut them and try to breathe evenly despite the pounding in my chest. I don't know what to expect from him under the new terms. He has been gentle so far today, but I know that isn't his true nature.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

Comforting, warm water begins to fall over me, and something that feels like a cane touches under my chin to guide me to face forwards. Unexpected roughness scratches me on my stomach, and I flinch away from whatever it is, not enjoying the way it tickles over my skin. As I squirm, I struggle to maintain my weight on my tiptoes in my wide stance, and the tension pulls on my arms again.

"Ahh, fuck!" I utter as I try to get back on to my toes, to alleviate the pain.

The strike to the back of my thighs comes out of nowhere, and I cry out in shock from the intense sting. I haven't been given permission to speak, and I know I need to get my noises and movements under control to not receive another from my sadistic Master.

I realise he's using some kind of loofah on a stick, and I tense my stomach muscles and bite my lip as he continues to scrub me, in a desperate attempt to not laugh or flinch again. Being ticklish to the extent that I am is my biggest weakness, and I begin to laugh with it moving over my side. The two strikes from the cane on the front of my thighs brings tears to my eyes, but I remain silent and try to maintain my position.

"Anyone would think that you prefer being dirty with how badly you're behaving!" he chastises, resuming to clean me between my legs and brushing against my balls.

I feel like I'm being treated like a beast, rather than a person, but I don't mind it. Instead, I feel myself becoming aroused as the blood rushes to my cock; finding his harsh treatment, my helpless state and the sound of my chain clinking, sexually exciting. My breath deepens, and I lick my lips, knowing he can see my erection. Would the first time after signing his contract feel different?

"Ahh."

The cleaning stops with the sound I make, and the cane brushes against my lips.

"You seem to enjoy my rod, slut."

"I love your rod, Master. It's delicious," I utter, before licking it.

My Master inhales sharply at my audacity, but I have no regrets even as he lowers the cane down my body. I want him to use it on me, knowing he'll become aroused and fuck me.

It touches the tip of my cock then strokes under, brushing my sensitive frenulum, then returns back upwards in a continuous caress. The attention feels exquisite, and I sigh in enjoyment, savouring the sensation. This sheer excitement as I try to anticipate his next move cannot be gained from vanilla sex. To my glee it begins to travel down the underside of my shaft then taps against my balls, eliciting a gasp from me as a throb of pain passes through me.

"You are the worst submissive I have ever met," my Master growls, hitting me slightly harder. "But I will train that misbehaviour out of you."

Please do is on the tip of my tongue, but I refrain from the utterance, knowing saying it that may not lead to the fucking I desire.

A cuff is attached to my ankle, and moments later, that is fastened backwards, leaving me with only one leg to balance on. I feel incredibly vulnerable and instantly lament testing him as the cane touches against my balls again.

I flinch as the whoosh cuts through the air, and the subsequent strike is blistering painful against my inner leg, but I sigh in relief, thankful it wasn't my testicles. The fear tingles up my neck as he repeats it several times, but the impact I'm dreading on my sensitive area doesn't happen. Knowing my Master as the sadist that he is, he's going to lull me into a sense of security before he does it, I suspect. The cane returns to my cock, firmly stroking over the tip and down in a continuous motion, rapidly pushing me closer towards release.

"Master... I'm gonna cum..."

"No, you're not, you fucking slut!" he barks to my shock.

Instantly, I shut up and take deep breaths in an attempt to calm down and delay, although he continues to stimulate me with the cane, over and under. I try to move away to lessen the pressure and wobble on my leg precariously, increasing the tension on my arms painfully. I can now understand why this is also used as a torture position.

"Uhh, Master, please?"

"No. Everything belongs to me now, including your orgasms. Now, remain quiet, or I'll gag you."

Lightly, the cane taps my cock repeatedly, and a wave of pleasure pulsates through my body, nearly breaking my resolve in an instant. I'm so close, even though he's barely providing stimulation, too excited by the level of control he's exerting over me in my vulnerable state. Unexpectedly a urethral sound is inserted into my cock, and I shudder with orgasmic delight as it begins to vibrate.

"Ohh... fuck!"

Master keeps his word, and I'm ball-gagged for my small outburst, increasing my sense of hopelessness. Drool runs down my chin, as I moan uncontrollably from the quivering deep within my shaft. I'm tempted to open my eyes to see my Master's face at this moment, dominated to putty within his hands, but I fear the punishment will be severe, and he'll never allow me to cum.

Master's hands suddenly grip me by the hips, and roughly he fucks me, nearly pushing me off balance. I wobble unsteadily, but I maintain my precarious position the best that I can as he thrusts. I don't think I'm going to be able to hold off for long as warmth builds up inside me. I'm going to cum and disappoint him.

With his fingertips pinching my skin, he pulsates and cums inside me with a low groan, but unlike the other times, he doesn't cuddle me to him. Instead, he pulls out, and with relief, my impending orgasm fizzles away, although I'm now left feeling tormented.

"Did you nearly cum, Slut?" he teases, whispering in my ear. "You're not allowed. I'm going to make you a shuddering wreck by the end of this, fuck toy. I guess it's time to cool you off a bit."

A sudden spray of cold water hits me in my face with a cackle, and then over my body which chills me through to the bone. I'm left feeling raw, drenched, and my entire body shivers uncontrollably in an attempt to get warm. Mercifully the restraints on my wrists and ankle are removed, and I sink to the tiled floor, wrapping my arms around me.

"The shower is over, but don't think I'm done with you, yet. Lay prone and spread."

Still trembling, I do as he tells me, disliking the sensation of the cold, hard tiles pressing against my skin. His foot nudges me further apart, and a spreader bar is then cuffed to my ankles, exposing me entirely to him, followed by my arms behind my back. Panting, exhausted and delirious on my need to cum, I don't care what he plans to do with me next, as long as it leads to release.

"Do you remember what I said I wanted to do with my masochistic slut? Raise up onto your knees."

I wrack my brain on the previous week then nod slowly. I haven't been given a chance to cleanse myself for something like that. Has he forgotten? I'm unable to remind him with my gag on, but then I feel the tip of a lubed up nozzle touch my arse, making me clench up in apprehension.

"Relax for me, and you will earn your pleasure."

Desperate for the reward promised to me, I realise that I need to get over my fear, so I relax my body the best I can and evenly breathe. Gently, the tip of the nozzle probes inside then pops inside my pucker, before opening me back up again as it violates further inside, pleasurably. It feels like he's using some kind of anal beads. Did I misunderstand what he wants to do, or was he just testing me?

Warm water starts to slowly flow inside, and I squirm at the odd sensation, helpless to stop it in my vulnerability. A warmth flushes over my body in shame, knowing the humiliation that is to come as I begin to feel the pressure.

Minutes pass, and when I feel like I can't possibly take anymore, the water stops and gently the probe is removed and replaced with a buttplug. My Master's hand touches my swollen abdomen, and massages, giving me some relief from the cramps.

"Look at me."

I open my eyes and see my Master smiling reassuringly at me. Oddly, this feels like we've been involved in an incredibly dirty, erotic act, but I'm still humiliated by it. His hands reach behind my head and remove the gag, then the beaded sound is inserted back into my urethra.

"Your eyes are filled with shame, and your cheeks are flushed my beautiful slut. I love seeing you like this."

The urethra sound starts vibrating again. With short, sharp slaps, he repeatedly spanks my backside until I'm sure it's glowing with pain. I groan as I pull within my restraints, confused by how much I'm enjoying this level of control he has over me as he claims my body inside and out.

"Vocalise for me, fuck toy. I want to hear how badly you want to cum."

"Master, please let me cum?"

My moans echo around the room as I give into my desire, partially distracted from my embarrassment. The probe inside my cock pulsates faster, and I look down to see it penetrating me, nearly as wide as a fingertip. Master plunges it deeper until the entirety of it is swallowed up eagerly, and then his other hand starts to stroke over my shaft. I'm not going to last much longer. I need to get his permission quickly.

"Does it feel good?"

"Ah, fuck... M... Master, it feels amazing," I sigh.

"Then beg me correctly!" he growls, squeezing my cock firmly within his fist.

"Master... Owner... May your slut cum, please? I beg you!"

"Now, you may," he smiles smugly.

With a tug, Master brings me onto my knees upright with his hand slipped under my collar, and holds me to him. The vibration within my cock ceases, and it's removed with a popping sensation. As waves of cramps grip me uncomfortably, hampering my release, my Master attempts to distract me from the pain by kissing me passionately. His thumb strokes over my jaw and his nose rubs against mine affectionately, reassuring me that this is okay as he continues to pump me. I'm not sure what to think, apart from that this is exactly what he wants; my complete and utter surrender to him in all aspects of my life.  

"Master... I'm gonna cum," I groan against his neck, desperately hoping that the plug holds as I tip over the edge. Ribbons of cum flow from my overly abused cock, onto my Master's stomach, as I cry out, and I'm left stunned by the intensity.

"There is nothing I love more than when someone gives me full control over them, so get used to it," he whispers as he removes the restraints. "You will be cleansed weekly and on event days. Now you may empty yourself then return for the next one."

I scramble on all fours with urgency towards the bathroom he points out to me, relieved he's giving me some privacy, for the time being at least. I hadn't even anticipated that the changes in our relationship would remove the remainder of my dignity.

I return to him minutes later, and I resume my position, with my knees to my head, knowing what to expect this time. I've been fucked, rimmed and even fisted, but this is something else entirely, and I'm confused as to whether this is sexual or just a control thing. Is it both? I don't even know. I thought this was meant to be a simpler life where I can't fuck up anymore, but it seems to be anything other than simple. It's now a life of rules, positions, and being grateful for the pleasure I receive regardless of how it's obtained.

If only I could be satisfied with a vanilla relationship. Since Charlotte shoved me down the rabbit hole, all I want is to be used and fucked. Selena is too pure, and she's better off without someone like me around; a deadbeat father with no redeeming qualities. It hurts that she now hates me, but at least I won't be able to get carried away and lose control of my senses like a fucking idiot again. I'm such a fuck up.

"Slut! You're ignoring me for the second time today."

"Master, I'm sorry," I respond, feeling the hot tears run down my face.

"Are you crying?" he asks softly. "Right, go to the playroom, we're done here for now. I'll fetch you later."

Dismissively, he waves me away. He's showing me leniency, so I nod respectfully before getting to my feet and leaving for the playroom, wiping the tears on the back of my hand. I don't know how he can be understanding when I yo-yo constantly, but I'm sure he'll help guide me into being a better person under his care. I need to get a better grip on myself.

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments