Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 15 - No Strings Attached - Kitty Flipping and Degradation Pt 1

"The night of Liam's plans arrive."

5
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"Contains drug use and cbt. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is also part 1."

It's a Friday afternoon, and I sit at the kitchen counter, pushing my muesli around my bowl absent-mindedly. I feel shattered, and I woke up late. There's a tight knot in my stomach, and I cannot bring myself to eat. Sex is back to its usual regularity, and in the main, it's been highly satisfying, but I'm missing the intimacy of sharing a bed with my Master. He'd even woken me up early for sex this morning before disappearing back to his bedroom. I've also not spoken to Selena despite wanting to, and I cannot drag my thoughts away from her.

I'm contemplating feigning sickness to get out of attending the party. I'd told Liam that I would do pretty much anything for him sexually within reason, but I'm certain he's going to push me to my absolute limit. Recklessly, my only hard limit is being hurt out of anger due to Charlotte, but I have several soft limits, and I'm sure we're going to brush against them tonight. I'm nervous about not pleasing him or becoming overwhelmed by what he wants from me.

Liam strolls into the kitchen, whistling to himself then gives me a beaming smile.

"Good afternoon, Sub! I hope you slept well in preparation for tonight?"

"Yeah, if we don't count you waking me up at five for sex and sticking a butt plug in my arse," I respond, shoving my food aside.

"So, have you made your decision yet?" he asks whilst sticking bread in the toaster. "It'll be getting colder soon, and it would be wonderful to have someone warming my bed."

"I don't know," I grumble.

He stands behind me, and I feel his breath against the back of my neck, sending a chill down my spine. My collar is then dangled in front of me, and his other hand reaches around and slides over my bare leg towards my cage. Uncomfortably I begin to swell within my confinement.

"You're worse than Selena. I don't even know why you're torturing yourself by dragging this out when you've spent the majority of the week naked and bound in the playroom anyway. In fact, I can't believe how voracious your appetite for sex is, you dirty slut."

"Ahh, Master... Please let me out," I groan as my cock begins to hurt.

"I'm too tired right now so you'll have to wait until later. My friends will take great delight in trying to exhaust you," he growls. "Please them, and they may think about letting you out. Don't forget your preparation for tonight by the way."

Ah, yes, my defilement, as Liam had called it. I wonder if Liam will be a part of it or if he'll be standing back and watching. I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy becoming a cum dumpster, but there is a definite thrill from the depravity of it. If it gets too much, I can always safe the fuck out.

"I'll do my best, Master," I respond, feeling distracted by my discomfort.

Liam moves his hand away, then removes his toast to butter it.

"I thought I should let you know that Selena is attending tonight," he suddenly drops on me. "Will that be a problem?"

"She is? Does she have to come?" I ask, feeling anxious.

After upsetting her last week, I'm not ready to see her. I'd made her cry, and I still feel terrible about it. I also don't want her knowing what I'm doing tonight. I fear that she'll be disgusted by my behaviour. I already know that some of my kinks horrify her and me being degraded in her view may be too much. I want to push her away to find someone who is more deserving but not so far away that I lose her entirely from my life.

"Yes, because I asked her to. You're not allowed to fuck her tonight."

"Is there any point in her coming if neither of us is sleeping with her?"

"I was hoping that she'll be there to witness you being a disgustingly, filthy cumslut. I might fuck her afterwards or see if she wants to join in," he grins.

Anger seethes through me at the mention of Selena being brought into it, and I slam my fist on the counter.

"You're not laying one finger on Selena, do you understand?!" I yell.

Liam doesn't seem shocked by my reaction.

"Is that an order, sub? Have I touched a nerve?" he smirks.

"I swear if you try to get her involved, I'm gone, and I'm taking Selena with me. You're already fucking lucky after the way you spoke to her last week," I growl.

"What do you mean by how I spoke to you last week?" Liam snaps.

"You're going to play dumb over that? I may be okay, and even get off over being spoken to disrespectfully, but I won't allow you to do that to her. Humiliate me all you want but Selena is off-limits to you."

"Do you hear yourself? You're in no position to order me around, sub."

"I am, and I'm telling you to back the fuck off! The best thing for her is to be with someone who appreciates her, not a fucked up masochist like me and someone like you."

I shove my stool out of the way and head upstairs to the bathroom to carry out my task ready for tonight and to cool off. If Selena decides to get involved with him and his friends, I won't stop her, but I don't want Liam enticing her. I know him for what he is; a charmer and I'm not having him pull that shit on her.

It takes me a while to carry out the "preparation" as he'd called it, which is a shocking event I don't want to experience again in a hurry. I then do some careful manscaping and trim my facial hair. I finish with a leisurely soak in the bath and lay back to close my eyes and try to centre myself as I breathe calmly.

Tonight will be okay, possibly amazing. If I weren't feeling stressed with everything else, I'd be really looking forward to it right now. I hadn't done a great deal of the humiliation aspect with Charlotte, and I'd only touched upon it a few times with Liam until this week, but it gave me similar feelings to physical pain and I could escape the rest of my existence for a bit.  It's a new rabbit hole that's opened up, and I want to explore it. Anything that distracts me from reality seems like a good thing right now.

I get out the bath then grab a towel and start to hum, feeling slightly better for taking some time for myself. Liam wants me to be clean and pristine before the actual defilement, so I do feel like I've just performed a sacrificial ritual, but it's helped calm my mind too. I carefully reinsert the plug I'd been ordered to wear then I walk through to the playroom, quickly dry myself and check the time on my phone. There's still an hour to go until the event, so I walk to the study and sit down with my guitar.

"Matthew! Can you keep it down, I've got a cracking headache," Liam complains, walking into his study and sinking into the desk chair.

"Yeah, whatever," I respond, annoyed he has come to where I am just to complain.

"I was thinking about what you said earlier, and you're right about Selena. I was wrong to speak to her like I did and I'll apologise to her tonight. I shouldn't have taken it out on her. I'm going to ask Claudia to introduce her to some others if that's what you want?"

I stop playing and look up at him.

"Thank you, Liam. I'm sorry for snapping at you," I apologise.

"That's not to say I'll turn her away if she decides to stay with us, but I won't sleep with her tonight."

As I consider his face, I can see that he appears earnest.

"Hopefully she'll meet someone who'll sweep her off her feet then."

Liam drums on his desk with his fingertips as he appears to think about something then checks his watch.

"Have you prepped for tonight?" he asks.

"Yes," I respond awkwardly.

"Very good. Hmm, what else do we need to discuss? Ah, there won't be condoms tonight, but I won't allow anyone near you who I don't know the status of and I've given them your list of limits, safeword and signals."

"Great, that speeds that up then."

"Yes, I thought it would. Now make sure you dress nicely tonight. Your outfit is in my bedroom, carefully pressed. I need to double-check the preparations downstairs shortly then I'll be straight up."

"Alright, Liam. I'll start getting ready now then," I sigh and get up from the chair.

"Not yet," Liam says, beckoning me over. I put down my guitar, and apprehensively approach his desk. "Bend over."

I do as he asks and lean over his desk. He slides open his desk drawer, but instead of removing a tawse, he removes the key to my cage and some lubricant. Deftly he takes it off and runs his hands over me as he sits in his chair.

"Ahh, fuck," I groan as he fondles me from behind.

"Your body is so fucking sexy, slut. I've missed watching you strip, but I'm delighted that you've taken to walking around naked. Are you trying to tease me by doing this, or are you testing what being my property will be like when you're naked every single minute of the day?"

"Ah, I just forgot to dress after my shower," I respond.

"That's an interesting lapse of memory. You usually wear underwear at the very least?"

"Does it really matter if I don't? We don't have guests, yet."

"Well, you may make Janet blush, especially with the cage you've been wearing recently," Liam says softly. "Are you feeling less shy?"

He starts to tug on the buttplug, and I gasp in pleasure as he eases it out.

"Ah, shit... Yes, Master. I'm less concerned about being seen naked."

"So you'll be fine with being fucked downstairs from now on during my parties? Is it no longer a soft limit?" he says as he inserts two fingers inside me.

"Mmm, yes Master, do what you want from now on," I respond, feeling incredibly turned on.

One more finger enters me from behind. I remember my body being more resistant to this at the beginning of our relationship. I breathe hard and visualise myself open up to him as he exerts slight pressure and slips the forth in.

"We're making good progress, slut," Liam growls, standing up. "Kneel on my desk, wide and play with yourself."

Nervously I climb on to his desk and kneel with my legs spread apart. He starts to move his hand, and I begin to feel full as he works in past the knuckles on his fingers.

"Oh, fucking god," I cry out as I simultaneously feel like he's destroying and pleasuring me. Gently I run my hand over my cock, knowing I will not last very long like this.

"I cannot wait to fist you, slut. How dirty do you feel right now?"

"Dirty and really horny. Please let me cum, Master? It feels so fucking good when you touch me," I groan.

"Does it, slut? Beg again."

"Please let me cum, Master! I beg you to allow me to finish."

"Hmm, keep begging."

"Master, please? I can't hold back any longer," I cry.

"More..." he growls.

"Fuck, Master. I can't...please? Ah, just fuck me!"

He withdraws his fingers then drags me down to the edge of the desk again and rams his cock inside.

"Don't cum yet, slut," he growls.

He fucks me hard from behind and takes over stroking my cock, rougher than I had. His teeth bite down on my shoulder, and I cry out again. With a grunt, he orgasms, unable to hold himself back but his hand continues to grasp me after he withdraws.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna cum Master," I warn him, feeling my pleasure go through the roof.

Suddenly I'm pulled off the desk, and Liam holds my arms back with his own as I'm about to release, so I'm no longer stimulated, and my orgasm is ruined as I ejaculate. It is the ultimate, meanest act he could have done and I'm left feeling incredibly dissatisfied and irritated.

"Please me tonight, and I promise you that the orgasms you earn later will be mindblowing compared to the one you just missed out on," Liam whispers in my ear as he leaves the room.

After showering again, I apply camouflage makeup to hide my noticeable scars and then head to Liam's room to get changed with there only being fifteen minutes until his party starts.

I find Liam dressing in a well fitted, sharp-looking black tuxedo, and I can't help but want him again despite how annoyed I feel over my ruined orgasm. He'll definitely be turning some heads tonight, so I need to stay close to him. My bed spot is currently empty, and I don't want him filling it. He stops putting on his tie as he notices me in the mirror, and his eyes linger over my body.

"See something you like?" I taunt.

"What makes you think that?"

"Your jaw dropped. Do you like my body?"

"It's not awful," he responds, straightening up.

I slip up against him, placing my arms around his neck and look up onto his face. This was a trick straight out of Louise's book when she wanted something. Liam stiffens but doesn't push me away.

"I like the idea of you taking enjoyment out of looking upon my body. Would you rather that I remain naked around you? I think I can probably deal with that if we can resume our relationship like normal?"

Interestingly Liam seems a little flustered. He told me these kinds of things don't work on him, but that appears to be a lie as I watch his handsome face flush for the first time. His hand moves to my cheek, and lightly he kisses me.

"I order you to be naked in my company. In fact, you can start by attending the party naked with just your collar and your chastity cage. However, I cannot consider our relationship returning to how it was, yet."

"Has anyone's submissives ever attended without any clothes at all?" I ask.

"No, they haven't," he smiles.

"That sounds incredibly naughty. Do you think Claudia will be startled or impressed?" I whisper, in a bid to arouse him again.

"I have no idea..." he responds, seeming distracted.

"So when's the defilement happening?" I ask, gently tugging on his shirt.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Okay, I was hoping they'll be time for me to please you in bed at some point tonight, Master. Just me and you," I sigh. "I can't help but want you all the time."

"Well, stay beside me all night, and I'll think about it."

He picks up my collar then snaps it on, and I can tell he's pleased by my behaviour as he smiles at me, warmly. Interestingly, he is someone who can be swayed by flattery and flirtation although to my dismay; he doesn't appear to want a round two.

I lay down on his bed on my front, idly watching as he finishes to get dressed and tucks his shirt back in. I'd heard the phrases of being the neck that turns the head. Maybe that would work in my situation? It's an interesting idea although in my case it would be for manipulative reasons.

"How many of your friends are attending tonight?" I ask.

"Apart from Claudia and Robert?"

"Yes."

"I have a couple of other friends attending too, but they haven't been in a while."

"All men?"

"Yes," he smiles. "Is that a problem?"

"What is the plan for tonight?"

"Stand around, bored shitless eating canapes and having drinks until all of the guests arrive. You will stay with me the entirety of the night and obey me."

"Okay, seems simple enough."

I roll off the bed and quickly tidy up my hair in his mirror. From behind, Liam starts fastening a bow tie around my neck then grins at me in the mirror.

"Your hair is a mess, but I kinda like it, and I do prefer you naked like this. Tonight should be interesting," he says, kissing me on the cheek.

He checks his watch then picks up the chastity device which he fastens back on, then places the keys in his jacket pocket. He opens the top drawer on his dresser then removes a length of black shibari rope and a gag.

"I love you, Master," I say sincerely, knowing I won't get the chance to speak to him for some time as he puts the gag on.

"Hands in front," he orders. "Obey me tonight, and I may be in an incredibly giving mood."

I do as I'm told, and hold still as he binds me with a simple double-column tie over my wrists. I consider the expression on his usually stern face whilst he does it, and affection shows in his eyes. He may not be saying it, but he does still love me at least.

As we step downstairs, I can hear music playing and the noise of others politely chattering. I've made Liam late, but he doesn't seem to have minded me distracting him. With a tug on the rope, Liam pulls me through the double doors and drags me behind him as he makes his way across the room towards Claudia and his other friends.

It's completely unnecessary, but Liam appears to enjoy theatrics, and the idea of dragging a naked, bound and gagged man before his guests was probably too good to pass up. I look up at Claudia's stunned, scarlet face as I lay on the floor beside her feet on my back. I was curious as to what her reaction would be, and to see her faintly embarrassed gives me a sense of satisfaction. She is human and not half as scary as I thought she was.

A foot pokes out from beneath her usual, magnificent gown, this time in a satin, blush pink, and I spot an elegant matching patent, pink stiletto with a black, five-inch heel.

"Oh my goodness, Liam. Whatever has he done to deserve such treatment?!" Claudia exclaims.

Liam's foot presses down on my crotch, making me wince with pain as my cage digs in.

"He's been a complete slut, fucking the other one without asking. He then abandoned me last Sunday for half a day without asking, and he got himself arrested at the beginning of last week for being violent. He's in court next week on an ABH charge."

He puts more pressure down, and I want to cry out with the pain. His eyes are glistening menacingly at me as he remains holding on to the rope. At that moment, I know that there is a good chance of mutual pleasure being on the table tonight.

"That's dreadful..." she says, seemingly not knowing what else to say.

Liam removes his foot and turns to speak to someone else, but Claudia's eyes remain on me, and her gaze lowers to the cage. She bites her lip, enjoying the view then whisks her eyes back up to my face. I wouldn't mind seeing what she is capable of if Liam does intend to share me. Her shoes look delightful.

I roll on to my front, then to my knees and crawl to Liam, resting my head against his leg. I use my cheek to caress him until he absent-mindedly starts to stroke my hair. Despite what he said to Claudia, I seem to be in his good books for the time being.

I sneak a glance up at the friends he's talking to and realise I don't recognise them. These may be the ones he was talking about in his room. One man seems only slightly older than me. He has black, short hair, a chin with a slight cleft and can be regarded as relatively good looking. Not in the same way as Liam's adonic perfection, but he has definite roguish qualities about him.

The man next to him is stockier, closer to thirty with mousey brown hair, with a tidy beard and appears to have broken his nose at some point. Look wise he seems fairly average and not someone I'd look twice at, but from his broad build, he probably has a physique to rival Liam's.

Both are wearing expensive watches, and their suits are absolutely pristine, just like Liam's. I don't know if these are friends he has met through his university days, via kink clubs or just rich snobs who paid to be here and then became his friend. Suddenly the black-haired man notices my gaze, and he looks down at me and gives me a lop-sided grin.

"Well, well... So is this your submissive you told me about on the phone, Liam?"

"It is."

"You forgot to mention how adorable he is... You lucky fox!"

"Lucky? The amount of grief he gives me. He has an attitude problem that needs fixing."

"So you got yourself a brat. Still, he is cute. I'd easily forgive terrible behaviour from one so appealing."

"He's not a brat as such; he's a switch," Liam sighs.

"Really? He doesn't look like one right now."

"Don't be fooled. He acts as he pleases because he's no longer intimidated by me. Punishment doesn't put him off either."

"Still, he's a masochist from what you said. At least he has that going for him."

"How did you meet, exactly?" the other man asks.

"James had met him through Charlotte, his previous Domme and introduced us. I now understand why she had trouble with him."

"That gothic chick Charlotte? She was fun. Is James attending tonight by any chance?" The first man smiles, looking amused.

"Unfortunately he couldn't make it tonight."

As I listen to them talking about me as if I'm some prized calf, I zone out as Liam's hand continues stroking me. I could easily go to sleep like this. Abruptly, Selena's voice cuts into their conversation, and I stop staring at the floor and look up into her beautiful face.

"Liam, thank you for inviting me. Sorry, I'm late," she apologises.

"William, George, this is Selena..." Liam says, introducing her.

Selena spots me beside Liam, and her mouth drops in shock at seeing me completely naked and already bound on the floor.

"Oh my god, Matthew. What happened to you!" She laughs.

"This is the other submissive of yours? Is she joining us?" The brown-haired man asks.

"Yes she is my other submissive, but she's not under any obligation tonight. What she does is entirely up to her. It's a little complicated," he says, looking down at me as I shoot him a warning glare.

Suddenly the lights dim and some woman comes out to perform, but before she starts, my rope is thrust into the hand of the black-haired man and Liam gestures for us to leave quietly. This seems incredibly shady, but I know it's so we can disappear before Selena notices. Liam clearly has taken on board what I had said, and I'm pleased about that.

I follow dutifully behind the two men towards the room they take me to. I feel slightly nervous, but I can probably handle whatever is coming.

I glance around the room as we enter and see that there are bottles of champagne chilling in a bucket on a low table in front of a chaise lounge. There is a rather imposing, mahogany, king-sized four-poster bed with matching burgundy drapes and bedspread at the other end of the room. On closer inspection, I notice wrought iron loops attached to the headboard and posts in several places just like on the playroom bed.

I kneel on the floor in front of them and face the floor, shaking slightly as my heart begins to pound and adrenaline courses through me. Someone pats me on the head and then strokes me across the shoulders, to comfort me, but then I hear their feet walk away to sit down. It would appear they're waiting for someone, probably Liam.

Liam's speeches were always very brief, but he has Selena to deal with, so I don't know how long he'll take. She's probably noticed that we've disappeared by now so escaping her will be tough. I decide to take a few moments to try and calm myself down.

"I don't know what he's complaining about. This lad is obedient without even being ordered to do anything," I hear the brown-haired man laugh.

"I was actually hoping he'd act out a little; I love a feisty brat. It's been a while since I've been with a masochist though."

The door suddenly opens behind me, and Liam walks through and locks it behind him. I look up and watch as he pours out a glass of champagne then downs it in one.

"Did you give her the slip?" the black-haired man asks.

"Yes, Will. I gave Claudia instructions to introduce her to some suitable, attractive, young men. No obligation to join any of them but I've given staff orders to keep her away from here."

"Good, I have little interest in being interrupted," William says.

"Slut, come here!" Liam barks as he sits down.

I crawl over on my knees towards the couch he's sitting on and rest my head on his lap, and he starts to stroke my hair. I watch as his friend William pulls a bag of white powder out of his pocket, and George begins to divide it into lines. So these friends of Liam's are into drugs, and I'm not the least bit surprised. Liam removes my gag so we can talk.

"Have you taken drugs before?" Liam asks quietly.

"Yes, Master. I've tried pretty much everything, just not heroin."

"You're a very naughty slut." Liam grins as he pours out another glass of champagne. "Drink?"

"Okay, Master," I respond, eager to please him.

Liam holds the glass to my lips, and I gulp it down without hesitation watch as both William and George snort a line with a rolled-up banknote. Liam pours out another glass for me, which I drink again, despite hating the taste. I want to be inebriated, escape reality and have the most freeing sex in my life. Immediately I'm led over to the bed, and Liam binds me to the baseboard with chains, upright on my knees on the floor.

"Number between one and ten, slut."

I hate this game. I'm tempted to choose one, but I know Liam will just choose one hour if I do. He can change it to how he sees fit, so I'm just being given the illusion of choice.

"Five please, Master."

The middle is the safest option. I hear Liam chuckle slightly.

"Someone has finally learned how this game works. Okay, a moderate amount of strikes. Now between one and five?"

"Three please, Master."

"Oh, that's good. There's exactly three of us," he laughs.

"Oh, goodie, I get to play," William says, walking over with George.

I brace myself for the strikes that are to follow and calm my breathing the best I can. I feel the flogger rapidly striking my upper back and then my arse in a figure of eight, warming me through and I sink into it in enjoyment as it continues.

Abruptly, pain sears across my skin as a cane is used to strike me, and I let out a small yelp in surprise.

"Count out the number of the strike and say thank you, Sir," William orders.

He strikes again, and I cry out.

"Two. Thank you, Sir..."

I've never had to thank Liam for caning me before, and this is disrupting me from processing the pain in the way that I usually do. I suspect this is an extra layer of punishment he has concocted because Liam complained that I enjoy it too much, and it appears to be working. I clench the bedposts hard as the strikes land in quick succession across my arse and back of my legs.

"Fifty, thank you, Sir," I utter, hoping this is the final one.

My body is damp from perspiration, making the welts sting. I rest my head against the frame of the bed, feeling slightly disoriented, but incredibly horny. I really, need someone to start fucking me soon and to remove the damn cage restraining me.

Intense pain brings me back to reality as a tawse is used against the back of my legs.

"Ahh, fuck!" I yell, unable to hold back.

I glance backwards and see Liam smiling with the implement in hand. He's bare-chested, and he looks godlike with his blonde hair freely flowing. I turn around knowing he wants to continue, and I silently pray that I don't end up using my safeword.

The next lands and I blink back the tears. I hate the tawse. If anything can break me out of his toolbox of pain, it's this barbaric thing. I yell out again on the next one, and I pull against the restraints, painfully.

SusanAriasTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanAriasTS

"Careful, Liam or he'll use his safeword..." William cautions.

"He never uses his safeword," Liam says dismissively.

He does appear to be listening to his friend though because the rest is slightly less intense and I can bear it until the final few strikes where I want to leap out of my skin. His gentle hands are then on me, releasing me from my bindings. With one hand beneath my legs, he lifts me and carries me to the bed and lays me down.

He sits over me and starts to kiss me across my collarbone and chest. After feeling starved of affection from him for the past week, it feels incredible being touched like this. Gently he starts to make love to me and kisses me passionately, but he doesn't remove the cage.

"Please, Master. Let me out..." I sigh, filled with a need to be pleasured.

"You don't deserve it..."

I hear one of his friends snigger from across the room.

"Please? What do I need to do to deserve it, Master?"

"Give yourself to me entirely."

"I still need time, Master. I'm not sure what I want," I respond.

"Did Selena ask you to leave me?" he asks, suddenly.

I'm unable to answer him immediately in a way that will be satisfactory, knowing she did honestly ask me that last Sunday.

"Uhh, not exactly..."

"I heard you two talking in the bathroom last weekend. I felt bad and came to join you, and you discussed leaving me," he hisses.

Liam probably only heard half of our discussion. If he did, it would have sounded worse, although I had chosen him. Liam turns my face away from him and then quickly finishes and leaves the bed, leaving me frustrated. His aggressive behaviour at dinner last weekend towards us now doesn't seem completely irrational, but neither of us deserved it.

"What's wrong, Liam?" George asks from the couch as he smokes a cigarette and drinks champagne.

"Here, take these," he says, chucking over some keys. "Do whatever you want with him. Just return him to my bedroom when you're finished."

"I thought we were hanging out tonight?" William asks.

"I've changed my mind. I told you about his safeword and hand signals."

Liam looks at me again sadly then walks out the door and closes it. His behaviour is maddening, and I suddenly realise I've been left with these two men as George locks the door behind Liam. Fine, I'll fuck them as he had arranged, but I'll make sure I'll take as much pleasure and enjoyment as I can whilst doing it.

"So what should we do with him?" George says.

"Just bring him here," William sighs.

George grabs me roughly and pulls me towards the couch then shoves me down on my knees before William. He unzips his trousers then drops them along with his underwear. His hand runs through my hair then grips hard as he pulls my head up to look at him.

"You know how to suck cock?" He asks.

"Yeah...Yes, Sir!" I respond, desperate to earn my release.

He pushes my head down, and I take him inside my mouth without delay. He's well endowed like me, and I nearly gag as he holds me firmly onto him. I start to lick and suck him the way Liam enjoys it, but I then slide my hand up to grasp the lower part of his member, not wanting to leave anything untouched.

"Ahh," he utters, and I know I'm doing something right.

The noise of him enjoying what I'm doing fires me on and I become more enthusiastic at discovering what he prefers. I tease his head with my tongue piercing which he didn't seem to be expecting.

"Oh, wow... Keep doing it like that," he says, leaning back.

I focus my tongue on the head of his penis then around and flick rapidly against his frenulum. His hand pushes my head down to deep throat me, and with a loud groan, I hear him orgasm as he fills my mouth. I swallow it away without complaint in a bid to please, and with lustful thoughts of him buried deep within my arse.

George pours out a drink and offers it to me. I gulp it back quickly to remove the taste of what I'd just done then I crawl over to him.

"Someone's an eager sub..." he mutters.

"Yes, Sir," I purr.

I slide my hand up his inner leg daringly, unzip his trousers then unbuckle his belt. I feel as his erection grows beneath my hand. Liam is no longer holding the keys, one of these men do so I now have to pay attention to them to earn my release. Thankfully for them, I'm extremely eager to please and now a man on a mission for orgasmic delight.

I tug his loosened trousers down and find that he has gone commando. He's a good six and a half inches at full mast, and girthy so again larger than my Master. I take him into my mouth without a second thought and please him as I had with the previous man. He's more gentle, and his hand lingers on my head, but he doesn't put any force down to deep throat me as William had.

"Uhhh, I'm not going to last long..." he groans.

I smirk, feeling pleased that my efforts will get this done quickly. I really want to be fucked. Suddenly he shoves himself further inside and orgasms, holding me, so I'm unable to spit even if I want to. I swallow quickly and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Good boy..." he says, patting my head like I'm nothing more than a dog.

William beckons me back over towards him, then tilts my head up as I approach him.

"Drink up..." William says, laughing as he tips champagne into my mouth.

I swallow the drink as best as I can, but it overflows, running down my face and over my body until the bottle is emptied, which is then thrown across the room. I then watch as he opens a small plastic bag, removes two white tablets and places one on his open palm beside my head as he swallows the other. I look at the star imprinted in it then look up at him.

"How open-minded are you, sub?" he smiles, invitingly.

I look back down and kiss his palm, taking the pill into my mouth. It's been a while since I've taken drugs, but the long weekend marathon had been spectacular at the time. I cast my eyes upwards and swallow. I have a desperate need to be released, and I want to be naughty today and forget about Liam for the moment.

"Thank you, Sir," I whisper, knowing there's no going back now.

I turn and see his friend snort another line of coke. He's unlikely to be capable of joining us for some time now, so it's just William and me.

"Come, let's get better acquainted in the bed..."

I follow on my knees and climb into the bed with him. Clumsily he attaches wrist cuffs and fastens me to the bed then kisses me greedily on the mouth, urging me to open up to his tongue. I accidentally sigh as I enjoy his kisses. His hand reaches down to the cage, and he taps it.

"Let's lose this. Unlike Liam, I want to touch you."

He gets out of the bed and removes the keys from his discarded jeans. I will soon be free, and I can't wait. Quickly he removes the contraption, and I'm released from my prison. He moves down and licks and sucks my nipples, and I rapidly feel the blood rush down to my cock, and I press painfully against his leg.

"Mm, you're such a big boy, sub. Why on earth would he want to lock something like this away?"

"Because I'm a naughty, dirty boy, Sir, who cannot keep his hands off himself," I sigh.

"Can you not? Touch yourself for me..." he grins.

"Yes, Sir."

I grasp my cock firmly and start to pleasure myself in front of him, feeling uninhibited. He licks his lips then kisses me again.

"I want to fuck you... Have you been with many men before?"

"I've only been with my Master, Sir," I admit.

"Only your Master? Well then, I'm going to enjoy destroying you, and I'm going to take my time whilst doing it."

I look down at his sizable cock. He has a good two inches on Liam and a girth like mine. It will feel different, but I'm not apprehensive about it. I like the sensation of feeling filled.

"Thank you, Sir. Fuck me, however you please," I respond.

He stops kissing me and with a gentle thrust, he enters me, and I cry out in surprise and pain as I feel myself being stretched deeper and wider. I bite my lip as he fully enters me then cry out again.

"Ohhh, fuck," I groan from the fullness within me.

"How does it feel to be violated this fully, sub?"

"So fucking good... I feel so dirty, Sir."

"Good. Make as much noise as you need because I won't go easy on you. I take great enjoyment in being rough."

He builds up his speed until his slamming against me, holding my knees up and I cry out with every thrust whilst the bed creaks beneath us. I grip on to my restraints as I try to ground myself.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me!" I yell out.

"Embrace it, sub. You're mine until I decide otherwise."

His hand grasps me, and quickly he starts to run up and down my shaft. I tilt my head back and let out a moan of enjoyment.

"Jesus Christ!" I utter.

"You're a Catholic boy, aren't you? How does it feel to be sinful like this?" he smirks.

"So, so bad, Sir..."

"Your Master told me all about your disapproving father. I wonder what he'd think if he knew you'd just given head to two strangers like the slut you are?"

"He'd be livid, Sir."

"Tell me how much of a slut you are."

"Ahh, I'm a filthy, dirty slut who loves being abused by men..."

"Is the drug kicking in?"

"Yeahhh... everything feels amazing."

"Ready for me to destroy you, sub?"

"Oh fuck yes, Sir."

The sensation is immense, and I feel myself become close to orgasm. His face seems incredibly close, and his eyes are wide, desirably for me. Aggressively I start to kiss him, no longer wanting to be passive. Suddenly a finger begins to stretch me further, and I cry out again.

"Ready for more? Beg me," he groans.

"Please, stretch me further, Sir..."

Another lubed up finger starts to open me up more. I know this is the extent of what I can handle for now, so I don't ask for more. He continues to thrust deeply, and I let out a guttural moan which brings a smile to the man's lips.

"I think someone will enjoy fisting... You're a really, nasty sub, aren't you?"

He removes the fingers then continues fucking me. His hands push my legs back, and I feel a burn in my thighs and calves. The heat from our bodies together has left a sheen of perspiration on both of us, and my hair feels damp against my face. I hope we can bathe together afterwards. Right now, I feel a connection, and I'd like to spend more time with him.

As he kisses me again, there's a knock at the door. Liam has probably cooled off and wants to join us again.

"Could you answer that George, I'm really busy right now wrecking this poor sub..."

His hand grips my balls, and he pulls firmly whilst kissing me again on my neck and biting down. It feels so good, and I let out another groan of enjoyment.

"Is Matthew here?" Selena's voice demands.

"Oh shit, it's that one," William sighs.

"Where is he?"

William raises off me slightly then turns my head towards her. I'm a little ashamed by my predicament, but I want to get back to having delicious sex. Selena is a distraction, and she needs to leave.

"He's playing with us right now. You can have him after us if you want although he's high and heavily used," George laughs.

I start giggling. The situation is too funny to comprehend, and I start stroking my cock again.

"Matt, are you high?" she asks, furrowing her brow as her eyes zero in on me.

"Matt isn't here right now, this is just a filthy slut who loves cock," William teases. "Tell her sub."

"I'm a dirty whore who loves sucking dick and sodomy," I say, sniggering.

William starts fucking me again, and I moan loudly. His much thicker cock feels amazing as he vigorously thrusts away.

"You want to join us?" I hear George ask.

"I don't want her here," I sigh.

"No, I have no interest in drugs. Find me later, Matt," she snaps, storming out the door and slamming it behind her.

"Thank god for that. Miss buzzkill was killing the mood. Where was I?" William asks.

"Sir was destroying my ass..." I remind him.

"Mmm, it's a good ass. Nice and tight although I don't know how long that'll last once I'm done with you."

He continues his aggressive onslaught and takes over caresses my cock again, making me moan in exquisite pleasure.

"Ah, Sir, it feels so good."

"Be loud for me when you cum. I love hearing how good it feels."

He speeds up playing with me, and my pleasure builds. With a loud moan, I release over his hand and my stomach. His hot breath is suddenly on my neck.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Mmm," He growls in my ear as he fills me.

His body presses against me as he embraces me. I feel blissful, although that's probably the drugs. This has been incredibly fulfilling, and I turn on to my side and look into his face. He isn't as attractive to me as Liam, but I have found enjoyment with him. I will happily do this with him again if Liam wants to share me.

He plants a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Your Master is a fortunate man to have you as his submissive. Are you tired?"

"A little, Sir."

"You can have a short rest. Let's get you cleaned up."

He removes the restraints then gently helps me to my feet. George is lounging with his feet on the low table, drinking champagne as he uses his phone. I don't think he's ready yet. I'm led out of the room towards the bathroom Liam had taken me to back when I first met him.

Claudia gives me a curious glance as we pass her whilst she leads a girl on a leash then glares at William.

"Hey! Why is Liam letting coke-heads like you play with him?"

"Hahaha... Oh, Claudia, my sweet. Jealous, are we?" he laughs.

He pulls me in for a kiss in front of her, and I open up to him, allowing his tongue to claim me.

"Where is Liam?" she demands.

"How the hell should I know? I've been busy with this one, and I'm now off to bathe this dirty beast. Want to come to watch?" he propositions.

I giggle at the idea of being treated like an animal.

"Hehe, dirty beast..." I snicker.

"Did you give him something?" she asks, wide-eyed.

"Just some E for now. You're welcome to join us with this beautiful sub you've found?"

"I'll pass..."

"Okay, well, the offer is there. Why are you looking for Liam anyway?"

"I lost his other little pet..."

"Oh, did you now? Well, she visited us about half an hour ago then disappeared off. If I see her again, I'll let you know."

We continue towards the bathroom, and then he locks the door behind him. With a yank on my hair, he urges me towards the bath and then starts to fill it.

"Damn, your Master sure has his hands full with you misbehaving and the other one. She really likes you, doesn't she?"

"She's not allowed. I belong to my Master."

"Do you love your Master more?"

"Yeahhh," I sigh.

"Good. The way it should be. Now get in the water. You can do with a good scrub before I give you to George."

I sink into the warm water and allow him to wash me clean gently. I lift my arm for him and see that my makeup has worn off and his eyes narrow as I notice him spot my scars. Quickly I thrust it back under the water, but he grabs me by the wrist and lifts it to look at, making me uncomfortable.

"Please, Sir..."

"Your scars? Your Master warned me about them. Don't worry about it."

I smile in response, feeling too overwhelmed to talk. He lifts my wrist to his lips and kisses gently before releasing it back into the water.

"Mmm, you're adorable. I don't want to share you with George yet. Do you want to fuck again?" he says, stroking my face and hair.

I lean into the touch. It feels so good to be stroked by him. I've not been touched like this for a while, and it feels phenomenal.

"Yes..." I sigh.

His hand moves down and discovers my erection. A smile spreads across his face.

"Well, aren't you delightful..."

His face is close to mine, and I gaze into his eyes. His pupils are dilated, amorously, and I feel intensely connected to him at this moment as I sit within the warmth of the water.

"I want you..." I say quietly.

He pulls me out of the bath then shoves me down on the tiled floor as he sits on top of me. I feel his hands stroke downwards then grasp me as he moves up and on to my erection. I immediately break role, grab him by the face and kiss him furiously with my tongue diving within his mouth.

"Ever been inside a man before?" he asks, as he carefully lowers himself over my shaft.

"No... Uhhhhh."

"Good, isn't it. God, you're so big. Fuck me..." he breathes.

I look into his eyes again. They're brown, deep pools of warm chocolate and I become fixated. I roll him underneath me and start to pound him aggressively. I want this so much. Penetrating someone feels so much better.

His hands reach up to my neck and constrict me slightly, testing. He's another with interest in breath play.

"Ah, do it again..." I sigh.

He grips me tighter, and I feel my pleasure build as I hammer into him. I didn't expect tonight to be like this, but meaningless sex feels quite freeing and uncomplicated right now. He seizes me by the face and kisses me again as I gasp for breath.

"Damn you're so fucking cute! I really like you."

"Mmm, I like you too... Ah, fuck..."

His hand grasps my balls and tugs firmly. With a deep growl, I orgasm, unable to hold back and I'm left feeling deeply satisfied.

"My turn," he growls, and before I've had a moment to regain my breath, he pulls me to my feet then lifts me and slams me against the sink counter.

"Fuck me; you're strong..." I laugh.

His hands reach under my ass, and he enters me. The small bottles of body wash and shampoo fall off the shelves on to the floor as we noisily continue to have sex. I laugh at the ridiculousness of it. There is absolutely no way Liam won't find out about us, disappearing off and deviating from his plan.

"Shh! We won't tell Liam," he says as he raises my legs over his shoulders.

"We are going to be in so much trouble..." I respond, using my arms to hold myself up.

"Ehh, fuck Liam. Just kiss me..."

His movements become deeper, and a throaty moan escapes him as he finishes and cuddles into me. I'm probably going to have bruises from how rough he'd been, but it'll be worth it.

"Sir... That was good..."

"Mm-hmm. I'm so tired now. Let's rest for a moment. I might need another hit and some viagra," he sighs.

I snuggle my head into his chest, feeling comforted. I wanted to have this with Liam, but he'd cast me away after using me again. A few moments pass quietly like this as we regain our breath until he eventually pulls away.

I slide off the sink unsteadily and allow him to lead me out into the main room. I feel a little warm, fuzzy and slightly overwhelmed.

"Sir..."

He turns around then places his hand on my forehead, looking concerned.

"Feeling unwell? I'll get you a drink. Just wait over here."

He guides me over to some kind of padded floor and lays me down. The combination of alcohol and the other shit I've taken has caught up with me. I see him gesture to someone to watch me then he disappears off. His level of attention and slightly mischievous personality is very likeable.

He returns shortly after with George and a bottle of water which he hands to me. Gratefully I drink some, and I start feeling a little better. I place it on the floor beside me then kneel in front of George. I want to go again, and I try to appeal by looking up at him.

His hand brushes my hair aside as I take him back into my mouth. Playing with others is incredibly fun, and I don't care that I can be seen doing this in front of anyone else as I gleefully suck on him.

"I'm going to get Liam," William says to George as he runs off.

George starts to groan and pulsate within my mouth minutes later, but before he can cum inside my mouth, he pushes me backwards to the floor. I lay beneath him and watch as he starts to masturbate, cumming over my body in a hot spurt as I lay between his legs.

"Do you love being treated like this, you filthy whore?" he growls at me as he stands over me.

"Yes, Sir."

"You deserve to be punished again..." he says as William returns.

"Yes, please, Sir!"

With a wicked smile, William moves to sit behind me and holds me back against his chest. His mouth is on my neck, and he kisses me.

"Spread your legs, slut..." he growls in my ear, a marked change to how he was in the bathroom.

My stomach flips. Obediently I do as he orders, and I lean against his chest. His hands move down and start running all over my penis and balls.

"Ahhh..."

"Have you done sounding, you dirty beast?"

"Mmm... yeah, Sir. I love it."

"I bet you do..."

He slides his pinky finger into my mouth, and I suck on it enthusiastically until he finally removes it. Wet with my saliva, he starts to probe my urethra, which is already slick from my excitement. Without lube, it's rougher, and I let out a slight moan of pain. The assault on my cock is aggressive, and I flinch from the sensitivity.

"Moan all you want; I'm not done with you, fuckboy."

"Dammit... I am a fuckboy..." I sigh as I watch him work the entirety of his finger inside.

He spits into his other hand and uses it to lubricate my arse and enters me again. I cry out with pain, feeling sore from the previous encounters.

"We good?"

"Yeahhh, fuck yes, Sir," I moan.

He pushes me face down against the mat and takes me aggressively, gripping my arse tightly as I roar with the pain.

"Do you like that bitch?" he grunts.

"Yes, Sir... Ahh, fuck me..."

Abruptly he slaps my arse, and I let out a whine. More sharp slaps follow, which feel humiliating rather than painful.

"George... Are you ready to swap?"

He withdraws, and George takes his place. The pain subsides, and all I feel is pleasure, and my noises become less animalistic. William lifts my head and grabs me by the bow tie around my neck and kisses me firmly.

"Sir..."

"Just kiss me slut... Mmm looks like we got company..."

Selena crouches down next to me.

"Have you seen the state of yourself, Matt?" she says disapprovingly.

"Shh, babe. You'll get me in trouble..." I giggle. "I'm too busy to play with you today."

George tugs me upwards on to my knees, and William moves in to play with my cock again. I start to moan with the immense pleasure I feel and embarrassed, Selena moves away.

"Is that good, fuck boy?"

"Yes, Sir... ahhh."

"Don't cum yet..."

"Please, let me cum..." I beg

"You didn't say, Sir..."

"Oh, fuck... I'm sorry, Sir..."

William strikes me across the face with a hard, resonating slap.

"One..." he reminds me.

"Thank you, Sir. The next please," I respond.

He continues, and the final one is the hardest. I'm sure an imprint has been left on my face, and I taste blood on my lip which I lick away.

"Five! Thank you, Sir!"

He kisses me again, and I know the punishment is over. George interrupts us by shoving my head down and loudly growls as he spills inside me. William quickly swaps, not caring about the mess left behind by George. I glance up and spot Liam standing naked, erect and watching us. He's finally arrived.

"Ahh fuck, I'm in so much trouble..." I laugh, remembering how mad he is at me.

"What did you say?!" William asks.

"Liam is going to kill me," I sigh.

"You forgot to say, Sir!"

"Oh, bollocks... Sorry, Sir!" I laugh. His hand lightly slap my balls. "Arghh... fuck!"

"You've forgotten the way this works."

He slaps again, and the wave of pain travel towards my stomach.

"Shit... One... Thank you, Sir."

As he continues to do it again, gradually getting harder, I dig my toes and fingertips into the matting.

"Three... fuck... Thank you, Sir."

"Don't think I'll go easy on you..." William smiles smugly.

I look up, blink away the tears in my eyes and see Selena is still sitting nearby. I receive the next slap.

".... Four," I respond, feeling distracted by Selena staring at me.

"Where's the thank you?"

"Fuck, cunt, bollocks!" I yell out. I don't want to start over again, and I start to whimper.

"Aww, is someone about to safe out?" He teases as I try to calm my breathing for a few moments.

"Next, please, Sir," I say quietly.

"Good boy," he replies, ruffling my hair.

He gives me another slap, slightly gentler, although I'm feeling incredibly tender by this point.

"One, thank you, Sir," I say through gritted teeth, starting from the beginning.

"That'll do..." William says, chuckling.

He starts thrusting rougher and shoves me back down against the floor. He groans as he becomes close and pulls me further against him. I'm exhausted, but there's no let-up. He raises his knee and takes deep, powerful and deliberate thrusts.

"Ahhh, fuck, fuck!" I murmur.

"Louder..." he demands.

He starts slamming against me and raises my hips high. The feeling is out of this world as the pleasure rises within me from being filled so completely. Our noises become animalistic and primal as we continue, and eventually, we climax together. William collapses against me and pulls me down to cuddle with him. He starts to nibble on my ear and kisses my neck.

"Mmm, Sir..."

"Have I exhausted you?"

"Yes, oh god, yes, Sir..."

"Did you want a bump of something?"

I nod enthusiastically, and he takes something out of George's outstretched hand. He tips some white powder out of a baggie and uses a bank card to make a line of it.

"What is it?" I ask, knowing it could be anything.

"Just some K," he says dismissively, handing me a rolled-up note and a  viagra.

"Fuck it," I respond, laying onto my stomach to snort the ketamine.

I rise back up onto my hands and knees, pick up my bottle of water from beside me then swallow the blue pill without delay. An all-nighter it is although I hadn't wanted Selena in the audience during it.

William grins happily at my blasé attitude as George starts to fuck me again. William then grips my hair and brings his cock to my mouth and skull fucks me. After a week of experiencing this with Liam, I've learned how to relax my gag reflex although his size is still a challenge. I focus on the sensations I'm experiencing, and nothing else matters around me as I enjoy this night of unrestrained, sexual, depravity.

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments