Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Strings Attached - The Goddess - Chapter 14

6
5 Comments 5
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"Contains CBT"

It's early when I wake in the morning, but after nine hours of sleep, I can't stay in bed any longer. Yesterday had been tough, and I've now been demoted to the playroom. I guess it's probably for the best whilst I work through my issues and decide what I want.

I'd stupidly allowed my emotions to cloud my decisions yesterday, which will now make everything ten times harder. I'm in love with two people, both of whom fulfil something I need in my life. Originally, this wouldn't have been a problem, but now I'm in a position where I need to choose. I cannot dedicate myself to my Master entirely with Selena around.

I know I'm not right for Selena as I am at the moment. I'm still grieved by the loss of my daughter from my life, and those feelings from last week haven't improved, they've only got worse. It hadn't been entirely sub drop, and those niggling thoughts at the back of my mind from December are resurfacing. I'm swaying towards running into the safety of my Master's bonds.

My phone starts to ring on the cabinet next to me, so I answer it, and hear Selena's cheerful voice on the other end.

"Hi, Selena. I wasn't expecting a call this early," I respond, trying to sound upbeat.

"Hey, Matt. I've just woken up and was dying to hear your voice. Did you sleep well?" she says, sounding happy.

"I got a good nine hours. Did you have a good sleep? You passed out on me early," I laugh.

"I sure did. You exhausted me!"

"I wish I could have exhausted you some more this morning," I tease.

"Me too. I was getting used to waking up on Sunday morning with you."

"I'd rather have woken up with you on me. You were so hot riding me yesterday, and when you sat on my face, it was like looking upon a goddess. I'm horny thinking back on it," I sigh.

"Are you turned on right now? Maybe you can do what you did last time?"

"Last time? Do you mean when I touched myself whilst you listened? That's a very dirty suggestion, Selena. I might be able to oblige if you do it too?"

I hear her giggling over the phone. I've never been comfortable doing this with anyone else, but I feel so relaxed with her. I reach down and grasp myself firmly as I turn my speakerphone on. I'm allowing myself to get carried away again.

"This is the first time I've ever done it like this before" she breathes. "What are you doing exactly?"

"I want to know what you're imagining I'm doing? Describe it for me."

"Well, I think you're holding your penis and masturbating... Oh god, I'm not used to talking dirty."

"It's fine," I say trying to reassure her. "How big am I?"

"Mm, well I know you're eight inches and girthy. It's the kind of cock you wonder if you can fit into your mouth because it's so big..."

"My sweet girl always gives it amazing attention. I love letting you have your way with it. How does it feel inside?" I whisper, gently running my hands over my cock.

"Good, so good. I feel so full with you inside me," she sighs. "I wish you were here right now fucking my pussy with your thick cock from behind."

"I love feeling your tight pussy clenching around me as I fuck you. I love hearing you crying out as I get deep inside you," I growl speeding up as I pump myself and feel my precum dripping over my hand. "I can't wait to be between your thighs again with you sitting on my face, forcing me to lick up your delicious juices."

"I want to feel what it's like when you cum inside me. I want you to keep filling me up all day long," she moans.

Now that is a dirty thought, and I feel myself getting close to peaking as I imaging her pussy overflowing with my cum. Fluid bonded to Liam only, we've never been allowed to forgo condoms. I'd love to feel how soft and wet her pussy gets as I pleasure her.

"Ah babe, I'd love to do that too. I want to tie you down and fuck you over and over again until you're dripping with me," I sigh.

"Ahh! Oh, fuck," she cries out, sooner than I had expected.

I hear Selena's quiet moans as she orgasms which makes me smile. I want to go down on her and taste that release. I need to go further than having phone sex today. I grasp my balls firmly and squeeze as I speed up my strokes, building my pleasure higher.

With a deep groan, I cum over my stomach. We weren't even talking that dirty, but my imagination is running in overdrive. The memory of Selena's pussy on my face yesterday, and now me tying her down and filling her up has been too much.

"That was different," Selena giggles. "I'd like to see you today..."

"I'm not sure, Selena..."

"Come on? Let's do something today to take your mind off of everything."

I contemplate what she's asking. I guess a change of scenery may help me clear my mind a little, and it'll keep me out of Liam's way for a few hours.

"Okay. I'll get showered, and I'll be right over then. See you soon!"

Within twenty minutes, I'm washed and dressed in some jeans and a black In Flames vest top. Liam's bedroom door is closed, and there's no sign of him, so I leave him a note on the fridge. I skip breakfast too eager to get out and take my mind off of everything for a bit.

Selena is waiting for me outside when I pull up, and as usual, she looks beautiful in a belted skater skirt and a Kiss t-shirt. She is honestly one of the most attractive women I have ever met. I open the door for her, and she sits next to me in my car.

"Good morning Selena!" I beam at her.

"Morning. So what would you like to do today?"

"I'm starving so anywhere with food would be great," I respond, feeling my stomach growl.

"Well, we should do something fun to cheer you up."

"Fun? Like what?"

She remains quiet, and I'm sure she has no idea of what to do. I lean on my arm whilst I wait and smile at her. She's trying to make me happy, and I find it endearing.

"Have you been roller skating before?" she eventually asks.

"Never," I grin.

"Well, that settles it! You need to go at least once," she says, looking pleased with herself.

Selena switches on some Queen and we both sing-along on the short, twenty-minute journey to the roller rink. Even if rollerskating ended up being a complete disaster, it's nice to be out with good company. After parking my car, I grab a long sleeve t-shirt I'd discarded from my back seat and change into it. Selena eyes me hungrily and licks her lips.

"See something yummy? I tease.

"Yeah, for the snack sitting before me. Maybe we should have just had fun back at mine," she muses.

"What kind of fun would that be?"

"The kind that makes me weak at the knees and crying out your name?"

"It sounds great, but I really don't want to pass up on this opportunity to see you fall flat on your face," I laugh.

She slaps my arm playfully.

"Fat chance! I used to be good at roller skating."

"Used to? Do you mean when you were five? Did you have those yellow and blue adjustable ones?"

"Shh, as if you'll do any better," she scoffs.

"I've tried inline skates, and I was skateboarding regularly up until I was eighteen," I smirk.

"Why did you stop? You need to get a skateboard and show me sometime," she says excitedly.

"Well, I could, but I have to be careful now. My leg isn't great since my accident. Now come on, I thought you'd show me some fun today, Selena."

The roller rink is relatively empty when we arrive and dated. The ceiling is tiled with black and white squares, there's fluorescent lighting on the walls, and a disco ball is hanging in the middle of the rink. Cheesy disco music is playing loudly, and it's like walking straight through a time warp to the eighties.

I hand over the money to some disinterested teenager, and she places some boots on the counter that look gross and equally smelly. Apprehensively I pick them up and hand a pair to Selena.

"Uhh, isn't this nice," Selena says as she giggles.

"It's something... Actually, it's amazing, and I'm already having the best time," I admit.

"I bet it's fun in a group on a Friday night."

"I've just realised I'm under-dressed. I knew I should have worn my pink hotpants and dayglow shirt!"

"Don't forget the legwarmers," Selena adds.

"Goes without saying. Same with the matching headband."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you actually own clothing like that. I guess we're going to give it a go?"

"I paid a tenner. I'm definitely getting my money's worth of fun. The last one to the rink buys the slush puppies and chips afterwards!"

I quickly run off playfully to the seating area to pull off my trainers and put the boots on. Tentatively I then make my way to the rink over the tacky, confetti printed carpet and find that Selena has beaten me.

"I win!" she yells, pointing at me then booping me on the nose.

"Yeah, well I deliberately went slow to let you win. A gentleman always pays."

"Of course you did..."

When we step out onto the wooden floor, Selena immediately grabs hold of the side and squeals, not feeling safe. I can't help but laugh as I skate backwards, showing off.

"Bit different when you're no longer five years old, isn't it Selena," I tease.

"How are you even doing that?"

"Doing what?" I grin.

"Not falling over and going backwards."

"Oh, you just point your feet in a V shape and kinda just push your heels apart. You need to practice just standing up and going forward first," I say as I skate towards her and grab hold of her hand.

"I'm scared!"

"You need to let go and hold on to me. I'll keep you safe," I smile.

She reluctantly releases the side with her other hand and falls towards me.

"This was a terrible idea!"

"Haha! Well, I'm having great fun already so I think it's brilliant. Just bend your knees and keep your weight low, towards your heels and not your toes. If you do fall then fall forwards."

"Fall forwards? Oh god, I'm going to fall over!"

"You'll be fine. Trust me," I try to reassure her.

Slowly I start guiding her around the rink with me. Several times she wobbles as she loses her balance, but I help her stay upright, and she begins to relax. I'm impressed that she hasn't completely chickened out despite being scared, although we remain at our snail's pace.

Forty minutes later, Selena's legs are aching so we remove our boots and I buy some food as agreed.

"Here you go. Eat up!"

"Two portions of chips and burgers? I thought we were just getting something small?"

"Well here's the thing, Liam hasn't allowed me to eat anything like this since I met him. If I'm having a cheat day, I'm doing it properly and not sharing," I grin.

I take a huge bite out of my burger. It's not great, but after going without for so long, I sigh happily.

"Good?" she asks, slurping her drink.

"It tastes really cheap, but it's like heaven after not having one in months. This is my vice. I love savoury, greasy food. This is so good it's better than sex. Fuck me, I'm gonna have to do this again."

"Behind Liam's back?" she laughs.

"Fuck, yes. This is so filthy and delicious he's going to be furious if he knows about it! You wanna be my buddy when I do the dirty on him? I'll buy you free food or give you anything you want if you keep this a secret."

"Anything I want? Sex?"

"Do you ever think of anything but sex?"

"Well, I like cake and chocolate. Serve it to me from off your body, and I'll be the happiest girl in the world. Maybe some ice cream too?"

"I'll put that on my list of things to consider. It's incredibly vanilla if we don't consider me getting my balls frozen off from the ice cream."

"Is it a deal then?" she asks, her face looking hopeful.

"I'll let you know."

I check my phone and see five missed calls from Liam. I need to go back, and I get a sinking feeling. It seems like he finally wants to talk to me again and I'm dreading it after yesterday. I hate arguing with him.

"You okay?" Selena asks with concern.

"Yeah, I just need to head back, unfortunately."

Selena shifts uncomfortably in her seat and frowns. I think she has a few things on her mind that she needs to discuss with me. It's probably best that we get it out of the way.

"Could you tell me about what happened yesterday, Matt? Liam said something about ownership?" she asks, wringing her hands.

"I guess we should talk about that. Liam told me he regrets being in a relationship with me because he finds me difficult. He wants to be able to dictate everything about my life to the point I belong to him. I've got two weeks to decide, and in the meantime, it seems like we're on a break."

"I didn't realise. Why is he being like this?"

"Because I do reckless things without thinking of the consequences first. I can be rude and argumentative plus I got in that fight. Liam is a complete control freak, so he can't handle it," I sigh.

"But why would he want to change you? I love your personality! You're interesting and passionate about the things you like. Would that stop that part of you? Will, you ever get downtime? You can't surely be considering it?"

"I don't know what to do. I love Liam. I'm open to compromising with him and having a certain amount of days as his days, but I need some space."

Selena looks saddened by my response. She probably realises that the current arrangement will end if I choose to accept what Liam is asking for. If I go down the full servitude route, I cannot switch. Yesterday had definitely been a bad idea. Despite having feelings for her, I should encourage her to move on and find someone more suitable.

"I want to be able to still see you," Selena says quietly as she stares into her drink and stirs it with her straw.

I quickly reach out and grab hold of her other hand, resting on the table, startling her.

"Selena, I know I said it yesterday, but you should be with someone who you can have an actual relationship with, not me or Liam. I want what's best for you."

"Maybe what's best for me is you?" Selena says firmly with a determined look in her eyes.

"I assure you it really isn't. I'm a complete waste of space, and I hurt everyone who gets close to me. I could be going away for up to five years. I also cannot give you what you deserve whilst I serve Liam's needs."

"But, I have feelings for you! I told you yesterday that I loved you when we made love. I don't mind sharing you with Liam, but please don't stop seeing me entirely."

We did make love yesterday, and it does make me feel happy to hear how much she cares about me, but I don't feel like I'm right for her. All I've ever done is let others down, and it's only a matter a time until I upset her too.

"Those feelings should be for someone who deserves you. I'll always be your friend if you'll have me, but I am not capable of being a decent human being. You need to try dating someone else, properly. I'll be like your big brother if the wrong guy comes along and upsets you, but I can't be more than that."

"It sounds like you've made your decision?" Selena says sadly.

"I really haven't. I make poor choices often. I already know what the best choice will be, but my heart is difficult to sway from what I want."

"What do you want?"

"For Liam to love me the way I am," I respond guiltily.

Selena picks up her handbag and the skates from the floor beside her with tears in her eyes. I've upset her which hadn't been my intention. I slowly follow her to my car, handing in the boots on my way.

The drive is in silence this time, and as much as I'd like to spend more time with Selena, I end up just saying goodbye to her as she gets out my car. She looks crestfallen that I wasn't planning to sleep with her despite the disagreement we've just had.

"You're not coming in first?" Selena says quietly, fidgeting with the frayed edge of her sleeve.

"Selena, I had a lovely time with you. I really did, but I need to deal with some things. I need to do some thinking about what Liam is asking of me."

"Why don't you just break up with him and choose to only be with me?"

"I love him, Selena. I met him before I met you. I'm also not right for you, and I don't want you to hate me like everyone else does when something inevitably goes wrong."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to hate you," Selena smiles weakly. "I guess I'll see you next week, then?"

"Maybe, but I can't guarantee it. Take care of yourself, Selena."

As I watch her turn around and walk back towards her dorm, I feel guilty again. I wish there was a way to keep both of them happy in my life even if Selena is just my friend.

------

I arrive back home feeling apprehensive. I need to see if I can get Liam to reconsider. Surprisingly, Liam isn't waiting for me in the hallway when I walk through the door. After yesterday, I was sure I'd find him sitting here, drinking again.

"Liam? I'm home," I call out.

I place my keys on the sideboard and walk upstairs. I don't find him in the study, but I see that his bedroom door is closed, so I knock on it. There's no answer, so I open the door and see Liam curled up in his bed looking pathetic with an empty bottle of wine at the side of the bed. I sigh loudly, then enter, closing the door behind me.

"What are we going to do with you?" I say gently.

"Go away!"

"I'm not going anywhere, Liam."

"You've been out fucking Selena again. You prefer her to me," he accuses angrily.

I cross the room and sit down on the edge of the bed without invitation.

"I assure you I've not had sex today if we don't count me being friendly with my hand this morning."

"So where have you been?"

"Just out, thinking. I did see Selena, but mostly I've been thinking about us."

"You went on a date with Selena?"

"I wouldn't call it a date. I didn't even kiss her. I just wanted someone I could bounce my feelings around with. I struggle to make decisions, and I'm afraid of being rash. Saying them aloud to another helps."

Liam sits bolt upright in the bed at the mention of me making a decision. He appears older than his age today as I keenly look upon his face and make eye contact with him.

"So you've made your choice?"

"Maybe. I need to think about it some more."

NellyBrady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NellyBrady

"You're not sure if you want to be with me then?"

"It's not whether I'm sure about my feelings for you. I know the answer to that, it's never changed. It's just the idea that you're not happy with me the way I am. You want to mould me into what you want and tell me what to do."

"You make me sound like a tyrant. I just want you to behave and stop arguing with me. I want to keep you safe from yourself," he shouts.

I move to sit nearer to him.

"What happens if I say no, Liam? Are we over?" I ask sadly.

"We can remain as fuck-buddies, but it will merely be a sexual relationship like with my previous submissives. I won't be involving myself with your problems any longer."

"I figured that would be the case," I say, with my eyes lingering over his broad, muscular chest. "What are we until I decide? On a complete break or are we fuck buddies now?"

"I'll leave that up to you."

I'm slightly apprehensive about being rebuffed knowing the kind of mood he is in, but I crawl over to him as he sits in the middle of the bed.

"So if I want to have incredibly dirty sex with you right now, then that will be fine, regardless of my decision?"

Liam's eyes darken as I sit over him, with our lips almost brushing. I want him to want me and give me the attention that I'm craving. I raise one of his hands to my mouth and nibble on his fingertips then suck eagerly.

"Ahhh, Lover, what are you doing?" he growls.

"I want to make love to you, Master. I want you," I sigh, moving to kiss his neck.

He stiffens beneath my touch, but he doesn't stop me immediately as I trail kisses over his jaw and cheek affectionately. I wrap my arms around his neck then nibble on the lobe of his ear playfully.

"You know I can't become aroused by just this," he groans.

I pull off my t-shirt then lift his hands and drag them up my body towards my neck and squeeze.

"Do bad things to me, Master, I need you," I breathe.

"I don't know if I can," he says, looking bewildered.

"Please? Treat me like you used to? I've been a bad boy, and I desperately need to be punished. Make me repent so I can seek forgiveness and absolution," I growl lustfully.

Liam's eyes widen.

"I...I...don't know what to say?" he stammers.

"Say yes, Master. Let me be collared again?" I sigh, echoing what he told me nearly two months ago.

"You don't deserve your collar yet."

"Please? What do I need to do to deserve it?" I say as I press my lips to his. "Even if this becomes purely sexual, I still want to be collared by you. I'll do anything for you in the bedroom."

"You'll do anything I ask?"

"Yes, now please touch me," I groan as I place his hand on the front of my jeans.

"So if I give you to Claudia at the next party you'll sleep with her? Or even someone like Robert? You'll do it?"

"If you ordered me to as my Master then I will. No questions asked. I get off on your enjoyment. If you want to watch me have meaningless sex, then fine. I just don't want you getting jealous over it."

"Good," he smiles as he unzips my jeans and finally touches my cock.

"So, you're planning on handing me around then?"

"I'm toying with the idea. I've shared my other subs with my best friends. You won't be embarrassed if I film you being sodomised by other men?"

"I will find it humiliating, and I'll beg you to not put in on the internet," I sigh enjoying him stroking me.

"Strip out of the remainder of your clothes and await me in the playroom," he orders, releasing my cock from his tight grip.

I climb out of bed and drop my jeans to the floor then discard my underwear quickly. Liam glances over my body as if he's inspecting for signs of Selena. Suddenly he gets out of the bed, naked and curiously I notice that he is already aroused. I guess just the talk about humiliating me has done it. He points towards his bedroom door, so obediently I walk through it and go towards the playroom.

He doesn't follow behind, so I stand at the foot of the bed and await further instructions with my hands behind my back, legs spread, and my eyes downcast. I don't know if I'm thinking rationally, but if I can remain his collared fuck-buddy at the very least, then I may be able to keep him close enough for him to still love me. Once this is all resolved, we might be able to get back to where we were.

My Master's footsteps patter across the wooden floorboards as he enters and gently, he coughs from behind me.

"I've realised you're too pure to me, which is why I've been irrational in my demands. I've treated you differently to my other submissives, and I've put you on some kind of pedestal and become obsessed with you being perfect. This needs to be rectified. I want to humiliate and use you," he says calmly.

"Okay, Master," I say quietly, unable to find myself wanting to deny him that.

His hand strokes the back of my head as he stands behind me, and I lean into his rough touch. My beloved collar is fastened around my neck next for the first time in a week. Instantly I feel myself relax as all of my problems clear from my mind, and I focus on my Master as he moves in front of me.

"You're such a beautiful boy, Lover," he says, brushing a thumb across my bottom lip. "I want to defile you next week."

The tip of his thumb slips into my mouth, and enthusiastically I start to suck on it and nibble. Liam's expression seems steely and unwavering right now, unaffected by me erotically licking him. Liam's other hand moves to my shoulder, and firmly he pushes me down, so I sink on my knees before him.

He seizes me by the jaw and holds me, so I'm forced to look up upon him and give him eye contact. Grasping his erect, precum dripped penis in his hand, he presses the tip against my lips. Eagerly I open for him, tasting his fluid and I swirl my tongue around the head as I suck.

He moans gently as I pleasure him, running my tongue up his shaft and teasing with my piercing. His hand moves to the back of my head again, and increasingly he exerts pressure, forcing himself further into my mouth until I'm deep throating him and fighting against my gag reflex.

"Mmm, you're getting good at this slut," he growls.

Rapidly he thrusts into my mouth, forcing me to become passive as he skull fucks me. I begin to drool, and it drips down my chin and onto my chest. The pressure on my hair becomes almost painful, and tears well up in my eyes.

I pull away as I gag and he slaps me repeatedly against my cheek with his drool smothered cock.

"Give me your dirty fucking mouth, slut!" he hisses.

His thumbs slip into either side of my mouth, keeping my jaw jammed open as he rams his cock back inside. I scrunch my eyes, desperately trying to stop the tears that are flowing down my face as I continue to drool and whimper with him rapidly thrusting into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes!" my Master groans as he continues to fuck my face as he grips me by the cheeks. I know I shouldn't enjoy being used like this but hearing him taking satisfaction from me fills me with a sense of fulfilment.

My jaw begins to ache, and my calves feel fatigued from the awkward positioning. I move my hands from behind my back to his hips to brace myself against him and rest my forehead against his stomach as he aggressively claims my mouth.

The pinching sensation on my cheeks ends as he removes his thumbs and holds my head with his cock buried inside. Tentatively I try to use my tongue to flick against his shaft and up towards the head before he starts to thrust again and breathes deeply.

"Does my slut enjoy being used like this?" he whispers.

He slaps my face, and I blink more tears away and look back up at him. A smug expression is spread across his face as he looks over the state I'm in. He's pleased, and warmth now fills his eyes.

Suddenly the pressure of his hands is removed, and he quickly withdraws his cock. He grabs me by the jaw again and keeps me tilted up towards him. His other hand rapidly runs up and down his penis, and I witness as his mouth parts, and he lets out a ragged sigh. A stream of cum spurts out and lands warmly across my face further humiliating me.

"Clean yourself up. You look a fucking state!" he growls. As I go to move his hand grips my collar tight, preventing me from going anywhere. "Go on slut!"

I hesitate to do anything then realise he doesn't mean for me to shower. I lick my lips and taste some of his cum that's dripping down my face. I try to reach to my chin next and taste more from under my lips. I must look repulsive, but a grin spreads across Liam's mouth.

He continues to smirk as he watches me struggling to carry out his order, and I know that it's an impossible task. He just wants to see me desperately trying to please him.

"You've missed a bit," he growls as he wipes my face with his hand, smearing it downwards.

As I continue to lick up the mess from my face and taste him mixed with my tears, a look of satisfaction comes over his.

Liam abruptly grips me by the hair and kisses me aggressively with his tongue forcibly entering my mouth. I know he'll also be able to taste the saltiness that's filled me, but he doesn't seem to care as his tongue licks along mine.

"You taste fucking disgusting," he groans as his hand reaches down and grips my balls tightly.

"Ahh!" I moan, enjoying his rough touch.

"I wonder how nasty you'll taste next Friday, you filthy little slut when I have you filled repeatedly at both ends."

I close my eyes, relishing the sensation of his hand firmly squeezing my balls, and I let out a groan. I'm incredibly turned on by his cruelty right now.

"Mmm, Master. Please let me cum?" I ask.

"Shh," he smirks as he slides two of his fingers into my mouth.

They thrust in and out of my mouth, stroking along my tongue, and I continue to suck and lick him as he increases the amount.

"Ahh," I sigh as I become more aroused by him continuing to dominate me.

"I wonder how many fingers I can squeeze into that tight arse of yours. Maybe a hand? After I've had you filled up, I should try to fist you."

"Mmm," I moan, unable to talk with his hand gagging me.

He removes his hand from my mouth and walks over to the rack then returns with a leash and a spreader bar. He clips it to my collar then yanks me up to my feet and leads me to the base of the bed. Attaching me to a metal hoop at the top of the frame first, he then moves down to fasten the spreader.

"Number between one and ten, slut," he barks.

"Eleven," I sigh, filled with a desire to be punished further.

I hear a sharp intake of breath. I don't mind if Liam uses a tawse or a dragon whip. I just want him to discipline me then cuddle me afterwards.

"Is that your final answer, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

I hear him whistle as he steps away to choose what he's punishing me with.

"Open," he orders. I part my mouth, and he slips a bulbous, silicone butt plug inside. My tongue runs around it, trying to gauge the size. I think it's thicker than his cock and I feel a thrill pass over me. "Now, don't drop it."

I want to ask him why he's going to reward me for my behaviour, but then I realise something. I can't cry out with this inside my mouth. I'll surely drop it.

The throngs of a leather flogger are dragged, sensually over my back, and I struggle to not moan and close my eyes to embrace the sensation. Next, they slide down between my arse and stroke against my balls deliciously.

"Mmm," I hum.

With a gentle flick, he strikes between my inner leg, and I freeze. It's been a while since he did this although he used a cane that time. Moving one clenched hand behind my back, I stick one finger out to urge him to be careful but allow him to proceed.

The subsequent strike is harder, but it's not at full force, although it's still like being smacked by a hand. My arse cheeks squeeze, and the pain spreads both upwards towards my stomach and down the back of my legs.

"Again?"

I nod, and I receive four more strikes with a brief pause between at the same intensity. The tight knot remains in my stomach as waves of pain flow over me, and my teeth clench down on the silicone in my mouth. The next is more intense and takes me by surprise.

"Fuck!" I yell, dropping the buttplug from my mouth.

Liam reaches down between my legs and retrieves it. In front of me, he turns it around, examining the damage I've caused.

"You've chewed it. Are you a dog, slut?"

"I'm sorry, Master," I apologise nervously.

Moving to stand behind me, I feel his fingers probe inside, and I gasp as he eases his way inside and strokes until I relax to the sensation. The silicone tip is then gently pressed against me and gradually enters.

"Bend over," he orders.

I lean forward and feel my leash pull taut, with the collar becoming tight against the back of my neck, uncomfortably. In my prolonged state of arousal, the sensation of being opened up is intensely pleasurable. It doesn't take long for him to get the flared middle inside and I'm filled snugly. I look down, and precum is flowing onto the floor beneath me.

"Oh, fuck!" I groan.

Liam leaves for a moment then returns with another, even larger plug which he shoves into my mouth.

"If you drop this one, it will replace the other that's already in your arse," he smirks.

Moments later, there is a swish and the throngs land upon my now aching balls. I nearly drop the larger one instantly from my mouth as I cry out. As I try to process the pain, my arse clenches tightly around the thing deep and firmly penetrating me.

Another lands and the same sensations flow over me as my muscles clamp down and around. I groan, and despite the pain, I experience pleasure too.

Gentler strokes come next, and he mixes them up with a flurry across my arse and back of my thighs. My pleasure soars, and I begin to moan as I squeeze against my butt plug as they continue.

A whoosh through the air sends a tingle down my spine, and a searing hot sting lands across my arse.

"Ah, fuck!" I cry out, dropping my second butt plug.

I look down at its size and bite my lip. It's sizeable, and I don't know if it's even possible to fit it inside. I desperately want to try.

"It's almost like you want your arse destroyed today and not just next week," he tuts reaching down. "Hmm?"

The sensation of him tugging on the end of the plug already inside me is unusual, and I gasp as I feel the widest part gently coming out. The tip of the next one swiftly enters, and I groan as I feel the burn from being stretched further and I whimper.

"Shit," I utter as I try to accommodate to being so full. The sensation is so consuming I can't focus on anything else but it.

"Good boy," he says, slapping my arse.

"Mmhmm," I groan.

The cane continues to land over my buttocks and pain reverberates down my legs and into my abused balls. I'm thankful I no longer have to try and keep something inside my mouth as I freely cry out and moan. I glance down and see I've now created a small puddle beneath me, overflowing with a need to orgasm.

"You're making a disgusting mess all over my floor," Liam growls.

I close my eyes and embrace the sensations flooding me as the cane continues to land with a thwack over my arse and tears fall down my face. I can't leave my Master for Selena. I need him and the catharsis he brings me. Only through pain can I release my pent up emotions and feel cleansed. With a deep breath and a sigh, I feel myself floating.

My leash is removed, and I'm suddenly pushed forward, so I'm leaning over the bed. The all-encompassing sensation filling me is removed. His hand rapidly runs over the length of me as I'm penetrated by him, and loudly, I moan. He shoves me further on to the bed on my knees, and rapidly he starts to pump me in time to his thrusts.

"What do you currently exist for, slut?" Liam whispers in my ear.

"Your pleasure, Master," I groan.

His hand moves to my neck, and he begins to constrict my breathing as he continues to fuck me. Giddy on the hormones rushing through me and my near-constant state of arousal, I peak quickly, and my sweet release lands over the bedspread beneath me. His hand presses my head down against the mattress, and he fucks me aggressively until he finishes inside me only moment later.

He remains within me with his chest pressed against my back as we regain our breath. He doesn't seem to be in any rush to end our embrace. The love I feel for him is immense, and I already trust him implicitly with my life. Maybe at some point, I will surrender complete control to him if sex continues to feel as rewarding as this.

When Liam eventually moves away, I roll onto my back, despite the mess I've made and look up to my beautiful Master sitting at the foot of the bed. I'm shattered, and I smile tiredly at him.

He reveals something in his hands that appears to be some kind of metal cage. I've worn one before with Charlotte, so I immediately recognise it as a chastity device.

"Used one of these before?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Master," I sigh, feeling exhausted.

"I had it made especially for your size so it will be comfortable for long-term wear. I want to enforce a masturbation ban. Your pleasure has to be earned from me from now on."

"Will that please you?" I ask anxiously.

"Yes, greatly," he beams at me, making me feel weak for him again.

I nod and allow him to fasten it on. It feels a bit weighty, but it will help remind me of my need to earn my release from him. After a brief kiss on my forehead, he moves towards the playroom door, and I realise that I lose privileges if I become just his fuck-buddy. I won't be allowed to sleep next to him at night.

"Sleep tight, my beloved Sub. I'll see you in the morning," Liam says as he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

In my frustration, I pick up a pillow and throw it against the door. I'd hoped he'd remain in the bed with me. I didn't realise how true it was when he'd told me he doesn't usually sleep in the same bed as his subs. I drag the bedspread off then bury myself beneath the sheets, needing to feel comforted.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments