Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 16 - No Strings Attached - Kitty Flipping and Degradation Pt 2

"The night continues."

6
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"Contains drug use."

Warmth flushes throughout my body as I continue to be double penetrated by the two men, and my skin becomes uncomfortably clammy. I need a breather. Unable to talk with William's deliciously thick cock in my mouth, I go to raise my hand and use my safe signal. What I'm not expecting is the speed that the ketamine has kicked in and the mild numbing sensation already spreading over my fingers and hands.

My hand reacts, and I hold it out, clench and open it rapidly in succession, but it doesn't feel like mine. I stare at it, amused, as William withdraws from my mouth.

"Woaah," I utter as I move my hand slowly, revelling in the peculiar tingling.

William runs his hand over the head of his cock to maintain his level of arousal with a hint of a smile across his face.

"You good, fuckboy?"

"I'm hot and good, so good, Sir" I sigh. "Thirsty..."

William picks up my bottle of water and undoes the lid. I open my mouth, and he tips some in then splashes the rest over my hair, shoulders and back. The coolness had been much needed, and I'm now feeling well enough to continue and incredibly, fucking horny. I lick my lips, indicating I'm ready and he shoves his cock back into my mouth as George starts fucking me in the arse again.

With his hand tightly gripping my damp hair, William continues to dominant my face and slaps me several times across the cheek. I hear the strike, and I register it happening, but it doesn't seem to matter as the chilled, floaty sensation takes over. I can do this for hours, all night if they want.

We make eye contact, and he gives me a mischievous, lopsided smile which reaches his eyes. I really can't help but find myself drawn to him, and he appears warmer and familiar to me than my Master. I wish he would kiss me again.

William abruptly pulls out of my mouth, and with a moan, he cums over my face in a small spurt across my lips and chin. With the tip of my tongue, I taste some and smirk as he strokes my cheek. I don't think I'm imagining a bond with him. The degradation may have already begun, and I look over towards Liam, who is observing from the wall he is leaning against with a glass of wine in hand. I glance around and notice others also watching the scene unfolding before them. My eyes finally land on Selena, alluringly gorgeous, standing in the far corner, appearing concerned.

My hair is ruffled as William stands up and then he approaches Liam. The sound of George's grunts as he rams against my backside is all that I can hear, but I try to lip read, and I lean on my elbows and forearms in an attempt to feel comfortable. I see Liam sneer at me as he talks with William, who then leaves this expansive room for what I guess is an errand.

George's fingers pinch my sides as he cries out and cums inside me. Unlike William, he isn't very affectionate, and he immediately withdraws afterwards. I don't know how long I've been on my knees, but my legs feel as if they've become jelly and strangely heavy as if they've gone dead so I stay where I am, not daring to get up. Finally, Liam approaches me.

"You seem to be enjoying this, whore," he spits, using his foot to kick me down.

"Have I pleased you yet, Master?" I sigh, rolling on to my back, feeling high.

"Not yet," he says as he kneels down and inserts two fingers into my arse.

I moan as he probes my cum filled opening and rapidly inserts two more fingers. There's pressure but not a great deal of pain as he stretches me. I long to be loved and caressed by him, but he just appears detached and aloof with glazed over, cold eyes. I don't think I've done enough.

"Ahhh, Master," I groan, highly stimulated as the top of his thumb presses into me.

"Need more," he mutters to himself, removing his fingers as William returns.

"You wanna take this elsewhere, fuckboy?" William asks, seeming breathless.

"Later, Sir..." I sigh, lovingly staring up at my naked, beautiful Master. I reach out to stroke his lower leg, which results in Liam's barefoot pressing down on my balls. The wave of pain feels a bit peculiar now, and I reach out to hold his foot firmly against me, relishing it. "Fuck me, Master..."

"I suggest that we do it now," William says gesturing in Selena's direction.

Liam looks over towards her then with his foot lifting off me, he pulls me up to my feet by my arm. I know I'm standing, but it doesn't feel like they're my legs as I try to bear weight.

"My legs are like jello noodles. Ohhh woah I'm so tall! The floor is so far away," I laugh.

"Better hope you don't trip then," William replies, smiling in amusement as he pushes me forward.

I stumble, feeling like everything is moving too quickly around me at. The last time I did ket was nearly two years ago, chilling in the safety of my bed with Justin. Sex was the furthest thing from my mind as we savoured the visuals after doing several bumps. Walking around like this would have been too surreal.

I stop, distracted as I notice my now hardened cock, and wonder if that feels partially numb too. It doesn't seem like mine.

"This shit is so fucking weird..." I giggle as I slap my cock. "Ahhh! I felt that, and it was good...Mmm. Can I have more?"

"No. For fuck sake, did you have to give him the ket already, Will?" Liam starts to complain, as he drags me by the arm behind him.

I'm led towards a room and through a door. It's dim inside with trance-like music playing, which isn't overly loud. I see glistening, almost sparkling metal chains and whips covering the dark, wooden panelled walls. Racks of implements are in the corner, and a large assortment of sex toys cover a shelving unit. There's a low bed covered in a black PVC sheeting but in the middle of the room, hanging down from the ceiling is a sex swing adorned in chains and cuffs which is highly appealing. I had no idea this tardis of a dungeon was here.

"This seems like a kinky room," I utter in amazement, spreading my arms outwards to see how big it is. "Can I swap bedrooms? There's so much more space!"

Ignoring me, Liam threads his fingers through my collar and leads me over to the swing which has a camera set up near it. I climb on gleefully, and my hands are bound with wrist cuffs and then my ankles, exposing me as if I'm in stirrups. Liam turns around to speak to George afterwards and William, standing behind me, then bends down to brush his lips against my cheek in a kiss.

"If you get sick of your Master, I will gladly have you as my submissive," he whispers in my ear.

"You're supposed to be his friend?" I respond in disbelief.

"And you may be worth losing a friendship over if I get to have sex this good again."

"How are you friends?"

"I'm James' brother. Did you not notice our similarities?"

"I've never paid attention to James like that."

I'm distracted from William by Liam snorting a line of coke from a side table and knocking back another glass of wine.

"That's not even his first lot tonight," he says stroking my hair. "And you're not the only person he's fucked tonight either. Does that change your feelings about him?"

I know this would have normally saddened me, despite having fun with his friends and technically being on a break romantically. However, it doesn't really seem to matter anymore. Concerns like that are meaningless right now. I'm just too fucked to care about possible indiscretions when he's here right now with me.

"I still love my Master," I respond resolutely.

With a sigh, he looks towards Liam who has now moved nearer, and he nods at him as if it's some kind of signal. I take a quick glance around and see Robert has joined us, and then I'm plunged into darkness as a blindfold is placed over my eyes.

Unable to see, with an unusual lack of some sensation and bound I should be nervous. Instead, I become deeply relaxed within the snugness of the swing and the cave of glowing red and black expanding outwards to the music behind my closed eyes.

It seems like minutes pass until firm hands grip my thighs, and someone begins to use me for their pleasure. It's not William who's continued to stay by my head and is still stroking my hair, but it could possibly be Liam or even George again unless some others have joined in.

The swing creaks as I'm rocked back and forth onto their cock, and I don't experience any pain despite having felt slightly uncomfortable with George previously. The ketamine is doing the job wonderfully. It doesn't feel like long until fingertips dig into my skin and they audibly groan as they release. Soft lips are on my mouth afterwards. They don't kiss like Liam, but it's still highly pleasurable, and I sigh.

"That was the first one," William whispers in my ear.

Suddenly lips are on me again, this time more aggressive and their tongue tries prizing my mouth apart. I allow them in, but again it isn't my Master. I can't smell his aftershave. This person is rougher than the previous one, and they slam into me, but it's not unpleasant in the least, in fact, I prefer it like this. Their hands move up over my stomach, and they start to pinch my nipples and pull, which I also feel.

"Ahhh, fuck," I groan, feeling a bit of excitement over this one.

He kisses me again as he cums, but he becomes gentler, and he's fairly silent. I wish I didn't have the mask on so I could see who it is. It could be Robert for all I know, and he may have a cock to rival William's.

"You've already had five people dump cum in you tonight, slut," William says quietly.

"Who was that, Sir?" I ask, intrigued.

"Do you really want to know? It was Robert."

"Wow... Do you know how many, Sir?"

"However, many loads it takes to satisfy your Master, or you can cope with?"

"Loads?"

"Your Master is allowing others to breed with you to make you less special, isn't he? He's done similar with other subs, including his last one, Jess."

"Who's Jess?" I ask, having never heard about his previous subs.

"He hasn't told you about her? Then it's not my place to say anything else," he responds, placing a finger over my lips.

Before I can question him further, he trails his fingertips over my shoulder and down my body. I suspect it's his turn, and I'm looking forward to it. He enters gently, despite me not experiencing any pain, and slowly he starts to thrust deep within me. His hands stroke over my cock then he grips the base and slaps the head with the other hand unexpectedly. The flash of pain is good. He'd clearly been paying attention when I said I liked it.

"Ahhh. That felt nice, Sir!"

He continues to do it every so often as he fucks me, and it takes me off guard each time. I might even be capable of having an orgasm from this if I wasn't feeling slightly numb. After a fair amount of time, he releases my cock, slides his hands beneath my arse and rapidly takes me until he finishes. He doesn't kiss me straight away. Instead, he returns to the top then kisses me from above passionately as someone else takes their turn.

"How do you feel, slut?" He breathes.

"I'm still okay, Sir."

"Good, because your Master is beginning to pay attention now," he says, squeezing me on the shoulder.

Moments later, the other person kisses me badly as he finishes, and I'm also left feeling incredibly sodden. Someone immediately replaces him, running their hands up my inner legs before roughly entering me. I smell Liam's aftershave, and I know it's him. As he fucks me, he tightens a hand around my testicles and grips tightly. His other arm is wrapped under my thigh, holding me as he rams vigorously into me.

"Ahh, fuck, fuck!" I cry out as my balls are aggressively tugged.

"Remove the mask, Will," Liam growls.

I squint in the overwhelming light that's now flooding the room as I try to acclimatise to having my sight back. I make out several blurs of figures standing around and blink several times. Gradually I start to recognise the faces watching me, William, George, Robert and Liam, who is incredibly close as he fucks me. I don't know the name of the two others, but they're smiling and laughing as they drink. Six people have fucked me tonight, and actually, that seems like a lot less than I had suspected.

I notice the mirror attached at the bottom of the frame and the one above, giving me a fantastic view of what Liam is doing to me. I love mirrors, and seeing what I can feel is heightening the pleasure flowing within me.

My skin begins prickling, and I glance over my flushed body covered in a sheen of perspiration. I'm hot, and I need to cool off. I don't know how long has passed, but the weird numbness has worn off.

"Warm," I sigh.

"Thirsty?" William asks, picking up a large bottle of water, from the side. "Here."

I gulp it down as he squirts it into my mouth, then over my hair and body in a bid to cool me. He dips his head down and starts to kiss my shoulder and my neck tenderly. His tongue trails upwards to my cheek, and then he presses his lips against my mouth. As he does that a finger is edged in around Liam's cock whilst I'm distracted.

"Ohhhh, shit!" I gasp as another is inserted.

Liam pulls me fully onto his fingers with his other hand and holds me there to accommodate to the fullness. I let out a deep moan as I try to visualise. William kisses me again, and my mouth opens to him as pleasure and pain intermingle.

William's hand strokes downwards and seizes my cock. I'm so fucking turned on knowing the others are watching me being treated like this. As he runs his hand rapidly over the head of my cock, I flinch from the sensitivity and writhe within my restraints. He slaps my cock like earlier, and sheer pleasure passes over me again.

"Like that, fuckboy?"

"Yes," I gasp out as he jacks me off again.

"You're not allowed to cum," Liam warns me.

I grit my teeth, desperate to stop myself from disobeying him and flinch as William continues to torment me.

"How mean am I?" William teases.

"Very! Ahhh."

"I didn't hear a Sir," he tuts.

"Then punish me," I groan, moving my hips to meet Liam's renewed, energetic thrusts. William responds by sliding the tip of his finger back into my urethra using my precum. "Ohhh boy... Ah! Fuck me harder!"

"Liam, you didn't tell me how filthy your sub is?" He admonishes.

"I told you he's disrespectful. Robert shut him up," Liam says as he slaps my arse repeatedly in punishment.

As Robert walks over, I glance at his nearly eight-inch, circumcised cock. It's appealing enough and actually undressed I can understand the attraction some would have to this rugged, bear of a man with his thick chest hair. He's at least double my age, possibly the same age as my father.

"Open wide," he growls.

He shoves his cock into my mouth and literally fucks my face as a strong hand clamps behind my head, keeping me still. His noisy grunts block out the other sounds around me, and I struggle to not gag from the size of him as his other hand pinches my nipples painfully.

"Well, that does the job," William sniggers as he continues to abuse my cock.

"Effectively as well," Liam adds.

Liam is still smacking my arse as he fucks me harder towards his peak. My skin is on fire, and I whimper with me being unable to vocalise. Saliva is already dribbling from my mouth, and I know I look a mess. As Liam orgasms and fills me once again, Robert's cock begins to throb, and he eases slightly to not rush his own release.

Liam's fingers remain within me, and he adds the other two with ease. His thumb then gradually edges in, and I feel a burning, stretching sensation making me tense up. As Liam slaps me again, he tries to move further inside, but it doesn't happen.

"How does he feel, Liam?"

"Disgusting," he chuckles as he backs out.

Robert withdraws his cock from my mouth and slaps me repeatedly with it over the face bringing tears to my eyes. He then starts jacking off over me, and I shut my eyes tightly, as it lands across my nose and forehead.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasp out as I splutter.

Liam resumes the pressure again, and the burning sensation returns. Repeatedly he moves his fingers in and out of me as he stretches me open.

"Relax, slut..." William says softly.

"I'm trying," I groan.

"How does it feel having your Master trying to get his hand inside you?"

"Really naughty, Sir...Ah!"

"Will...." Liam says.

A glob of wet lubricant is splashed over me and stroked upwards over my balls and cock. His fingers stop moving within me and remain in place. Extra fingers are then worked inside, and in the mirror, I see that William has also joined in.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" I cry out as I'm spread wider.

"He's so fucking close," William says quietly. "Slut, you doing okay?"

"Yeahhh..."

As I nod my head, William withdraws his fingers then picks up the water bottle and splashes me in the face to clean the cum off. Liam continues to keep me open and starts to touch my cock, which is slick with a copious amount of pre-cum. Whilst he pumps me, his hand moves further within, and I moan in desperate need to orgasm after being kept so close for so long.

"Please let me cum, Master?" I beg.

"Not yet," he whispers. "Fuck my hand, slut."

I move my hips and grind against the fingers within me as he keeps me pulled upon him. As I move, I feel more pressure. I throw my head back and loudly moan as I open up and his hand slides further inside. I glance in the mirror, and I'm now close to his knuckles. I pant as I remain here and make eye contact with Liam. Glistening eyes shine brilliantly at me as he starts to twist his hand, then backs out again.

Liam leans forward and kisses me for the first time in hours. As his tongue slides in, his hand strokes my cock again, and I moan against his lips. I feel so good and yet so dirty.

"I need to cum, Master. Please let me."

"Soon... Very soon."

He smothers his hands in more of the lubricant and adds more to my arse again. This time he inserts four fingers on one hand then swaps to the other, alternating between them as he eases me apart. William bends over and kisses me gently on the mouth as Liam continues. It's a distraction technique.

"You're so close now, and the rewards will be immense slut. I absolutely love being fisted myself. Use your safeword if you need to stop though."

"You do?" I sigh.

"Depending on my mood."

"Are you a switch?"

"I'm never someone's submissive if that's what you think," he responds, slapping my cheek. "I just like to explore everything."

"You and Liam?" I gasp as Liam rotates his hand.

"He may have penetrated me on a few occasions with his subs..." he smiles. I interrupt him by groaning as Liam works all of his fingers in. "Oh, wow... look here, slut."

I glance in the mirror and watch as Liam continues to edge closer towards his knuckles then carefully withdraws to apply more of the lubricant. The others around us are now moving nearer, eager to see my first fisting, which may be imminent. I should be embarrassed, but I'm really not as I revel in the naughtiness of being violated so intimately.

"Jeez, he's gonna go for it," Robert exclaims.

I take a deep breath and visualise as Liam enters me again, and gently I open up to him. I don't look in the mirror this time and instead, close my eyes and breathe as Liam's hand begins to merge with my being. I pant as the knuckles get closer to deal with the momentary pain as the widest point passes through. I feel like we've become one at this moment, and I become euphoric. I fucking did it.

"Mmm, Master," I sigh, opening my eyes.

Liam kisses me again as his hand moves within me up to his wrist. I have never felt something quite like it before, filled in a way that is better than I could envision. I'm so full, vulnerable and now intimately linked to the one I love. His eyes are warm as he looks upon me adoringly.

He carefully twists his hand, and that movement alone has me groaning deeply with me surrendered entirely to him. His hand starts to move slightly in and out, and the sensation is out of the world, and I inexplicably find myself releasing a growl as he stimulates my prostate.

"Don't hold back, slut," William urges.

"I'm going to tell the others," George announces.

"Slut, you good with that?" Liam asks.

I give a brief nod as I tip my head back and cry out again. My hands move to grip the chains near me as he begins to fuck me harder with his fist, and I roar from the pain and pleasure engulfing me. The fullness is just so consuming, and my guttural noises fill the entirety of this room. I may cum like this alone.

"Liam is fisting his sub!" I hear being yelled from the doorway.

William offers me more water, and I open my mouth, feeling incredibly thirsty. It's been a long night. Liam then twists his hand again as he moves in and out, and I feel another rush of pleasure and close my eyes.

As I hear others enter the room, I release a small sigh and bite my lip. I'm in pure orgasmic bliss, that moment just before my peak and Liam realising this has stopped moving. The next movement will put me over that edge, and I want to savour these feelings. I try to clear my mind of all dirty thoughts in a bid to calm down.

Liam's hand begins to move again, and I come undone as I feel sheer ecstasy. My muscles clench rhythmically and powerfully as I cum, and a primal noise is released from my throat as I experience an otherworldly orgasm that spreads throughout my body right from the core of my existence.

Sheer exhaustion takes over me afterwards, and I'm now done as Liam carefully removes his hand. William starts releasing my wrists, and Liam moves to my ankles, but I don't want to move. I want to stay here and curl into a ball now.

"Are you okay?" William whispers.

"Tired..."

He begins to stroke my hair. William is acting incredibly familiar with me, and I don't really understand it, but I close my eyes as he provides me with comfort.

"Would you like me to help you clean up?"

"I guess," I sigh, reluctant to do anything.

"Come on, let's get it over and done with then we can tuck you up into bed."

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

I'm helped to my feet, and I immediately feel unsteady. He wraps an arm around me and helps guide me towards the door on the way to the bathroom. I'm then startled by Selena grabbing me by the arm as I go to pass through. I hadn't even noticed her.

"Oh, Jesus, Selena. You scared me!"

"Are you okay, you seem off tonight?"

"I'm absolutely shattered, to be honest. I'm showering, and I'm just gonna go to bed," I say, making my excuse. I don't want to face her yet.

"Matthew, please? I came here to see you tonight, and you've ignored me all evening."

"Selena lets not do this now..."

"Just what has got into you, Matt?"

"Got into me? You mean the ecstasy, ketamine and copious amounts of booze and a viagra? Or are you talking about the six cocks I've taken tonight?" I smirk.

"I'll meet you in the shower room," William says awkwardly, gesturing towards the bathrooms before walking off, speedily.

"Are you insane?! You're lucky you haven't died combining all of that!"

"Yes, I am," I grin.

"What the hell has happened to you? In a week you've turned in to this arrogant jerk..."

"Haha, welcome to that side of me. It's just one of my many, amazing personality traits. You just met me on a good day."

I try to leave again, but she's not having it and grabs my hand.

"Who the fuck were those men tonight?"

"William and George? Just some new friends," I reply dismissively. "Oh, and Robert. No clue who the others are."

"What about Liam?"

"What about him? He gave me to those men. Do anything you want to him is the exact words he used. I figured I might as well enjoy myself. Could be my last weekend of freedom. Are you jealous?"

"I came here thinking I'd get to spend time with you!"

"I spend my time with whomever Liam decides. He let you play with me, and now he's decided to claim back his toy and lend me to someone else. That's how it works with him."

"You're meant to be his boyfriend. How can he treat you like this?!"

"He can treat me how he wants. It's the agreement we have, but I wanted to do this, and I loved it. I can stop it whenever I want, and I chose not to," I shrug.

"And the drugs?"

"I took it because it seemed fun. Not that I haven't used drugs before."

"You're unbelievable."

"I thought you liked bad boys? Or am I just slightly too wicked for you?"

"I just watched you get fucked by strangers, none of whom were wearing protection. Why would I like that? Do you have a death wish?"

"Ahhh that. Liam was teaching me a lesson... or defiling me, so I'm less precious to him. He thinks we're having some kind of emotional affair," I scoff.

"Are we having an affair?"

"Don't be absurd. Do you think I'd fuck all those guys if I prefer you over my Master? Now, Selena, this has been an amazing chat, but I really need to get clean."

I pull out of her grasp and hurry towards the showers before Selena can catch me up, and I wipe the tears streaming down my face with the back of my hand. I need to hurt her feelings to push her away, and I feel awful about doing it, but she deserves to be happy. In the long run, it will be for her own good.

The moment I walk through the door, William pushes me up against the tiled wall and begins to kiss me as he caresses my cock. The entirety of his body presses against me, as his fingers slide between mine.

"I really want you, Matt. Leave Liam," he groans against my lips.

Immediately I push him away.

"No. I love Liam," I respond firmly.

I turn around and lather up my body with shower gel beneath the water. The quicker I'm clean, the better so I can get away from William. He's overstepping the mark, and I'm now uncomfortable around him.

"You're really not interested in me? I'll be better for you than him. I can get it up without causing you pain for a start. Or is it about the other one? Selena can join us right now if you want? You love her, don't you?"

At the mention of Selena, I shove William backwards.

"Don't you dare touch, Selena!" I growl.

"Temper, temper, Matt. Now I see why you're looking at a prison sentence next week."

"Do you think you're smart by antagonising me like this? Did Liam put you up to it? Did he tell you to befriend me to get close to me?"

"No, I just thought it would be nice to give her a good time."

I size him up. He's slightly shorter than me and of a similar build but I definitely know how to fight, and this guy is insane if he thought he could test me on Liam's command. It must have been a careless thought on his behalf, and he hadn't meant anything by it.

"I'm not allowing a cokehead like you anywhere near her. Do you hear me?" I threaten, then step away.

"What are you, her protector or something?" he laughs.

"Yeah, until I'm able to get her to leave this situation. She needs to go. This is not right for her. A steady relationship without a thug like me and a sadist like Liam is better for her. I'm hoping she sees sense soon."

I finish my shower then remove a towel from a peg on the other wall and roughly dry myself as William does the same. I'm feeling irritable from my come down, and the heavy play session hasn't helped. I shouldn't have taken it out on him, but he seems okay with my lapse of control.

"You want another hit to take the edge off?" he smiles at me.

"Liam told me I'm not allowed anymore."

"He doesn't have to know. I won't tell him if you don't. Could you keep my proposition to yourself, though? It's bad enough being rebuffed without losing my friendship as well."

"As long as you don't tell him we nearly had a fight," I sigh.

I follow him out of the shower room, and we head to the private room from earlier so I can take a bump. He checks his phone first then sets up another line of coke for himself and a half dose of ketamine for me. Afterwards, William leads me back to the dungeon and lays me down on the low bed where he starts to kiss me again.

"Liam said he'll meet us back here," he says.

"Did he now?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, so we can fuck you together," he grins.

As he holds my hands above my head, he kisses me again, laying between my legs. His head dips, and he nibbles and sucks on my nipples. I'm suspecting this is a cunning ploy to bed me again, and Liam isn't on his way, but then I see Liam approach from over his shoulder.

"Starting without me?" he growls as he crawls over on his knees then lays on his back.

"I'm just warming him up. No need to get jealous," William laughs as he lifts off of me.

"Slut, lay with you back against me," Liam demands.

As I do as he asks, I feel the tingling return to my hands and feet. Liam shoves his cock inside me and begins to thrust as he holds me under my arms. William then picks up some lubricant and applies it to his cock, then slowly enters me, lifting one of my legs over his shoulder. High and partially numb, it slides in easier than Liam's fist, but the pressure of being full returns and I gasp out.

"Ah, you still feel tight like this," William groans as he starts to thrust and works further inside.

Liam shifts my position slightly as he reaches down to my cock and begins to stroke me. William speeds up his thrusts as I continue to relax, and my mind separates taking my problems with it, abandoning my body to lust and delightful pleasure. Time and everyone else ceases to exist outside our tangle of bodies.

Forever it seems that we fuck. Someone kisses me, and then the other, who both turn to kiss each other after. I lick my Master's neck then my temporary playmate's as they moan against each other's lips. I've never seen my Master kiss another man and I'm finding it extremely erotic. William then seizes my face and kisses me again, parting my lips to enter my mouth as Liam sucks on my neck and leaves lovebites.

My other leg is gripped and widened outwards, and a finger slides into my arse, increasing the fullness I feel, and I unleash a moan of both pain and excitement. Another finger slides into my cock as a hand runs over it, raising my pleasure.

Aggressively, William thrusts and discomfort returns, but there's no let-up as he gets closer to orgasm. Liam's hand moves to my neck and constricts slightly as he continues to play with my cock and gently rocks his hips.

"Oh, god, fuck!" I cry out as I'm ravaged, mercilessly between them.

William's nails scratch into my stomach as he orgasms which pushes me over. As I peak, animalistic sounds take control of me as I'm rendered entirely senseless, and clamp around both of them. Liam's hands tighten around my hips and with deep, long thrusts, he climaxes after us as he bites down on my shoulder.

Breathlessly, we remain in a collapsed heap for some minutes, none of us finding the desire to move. I'm absolutely spent, and there's no way I'm moving from this spot. I've found my bed for the night. Liam is the first to recover, and he sits up, whilst shoving me off of him.

"I'm going to have a shower, and I'll be straight back to cuddle," he says, kissing me on the forehead.

"Sure," I smile up at him, tiredly.

"I'm getting a drink," William says, standing up and also leaving.

As I lay on my back, I become sleepy. I'm satiated and too exhausted to do anything else. Liam is going to return and snuggle with me, and that will be a perfect end to tonight. As I go to close my eyes, I see Selena approach, and then she stands beside me, arms crossed over her chest. She's dressed in a shimmery, short, green dress and I look up her shapely legs, over her curvaceous hips, breasts and land on her beautiful face.

"The view from here is spectacular," I tease despite being worn out. "Foxy and red."

Realising I can see up her dress and the lacy, red lingerie she's wearing, deep crimson flushes across her cheeks. She tugs at the hem in an attempt to protect her modesty.

"I know what you're doing," she says, knowingly.

"What am I doing?"

"You're deliberately trying to push me away. Tonight is your attempt at making me dislike you, and I'm letting you know I've seen through it, Matt."

"Think what you want. The fact still remains that I'm a slut who'll fuck anyone who even winks at me. Have you slept with anyone tonight?"

"No! I was looking for you and Liam, and neither of you wanted to know me."

"Ah."

"I've literally had the worst night, not knowing anyone and no-one daring to approach me."

"Claudia was supposed to look after you," I say, thoughtlessly.

"Look after me?"

"Ah, forget I even said anything."

"I can't now you've said it. Claudia was watching me?"

"Yeah," I sigh. "I didn't want you getting involved with what I was doing. Are you repulsed by me?"

"Only a little..." she says, licking her lips.

"Just a little?"

I lift my hand to the hem of her dress and slide upwards to her lacy thong. I slip my fingers underneath. Regardless of our argument earlier, something has turned her on. I enter her warmth with two fingers as I sit up and kneel in front of her.

"Matthew..." she sighs.

"What's wrong? Just let me do this for you. Use me as your toy."

My fingers are slick with her fluids as I increase the fingers inside her. Another moan escapes her throat, gentle and low.

"Matt... ahh!"

Her erotic noises are too much. I lift up the hem of her dress, move her underwear aside and start to lap her up and inhale her womanly scent.

"Is it good, baby girl?"

"Yes,"

"Sit on my face..."

"Noooo. Not in front of others. I'm too shy."

"Then slap me a bit," I groan as I taste her.

"I might hurt you."

"If only you'd hurt me... Grab my hair..."

Her moaning becomes louder as I trace the tip of my tongue over her labia then flick against her clit. Her hands run through my hair and tug as I continue. Moments later, she tips back her head and orgasms as quietly as she can. Quickly she pulls away and straightens her dress, looking shy.

"Oi, Oi! You insatiable slut... Enough of that," William says, interrupting us.

"Sorry, Sir... she's just too delicious," I say, licking my fingers and then yawning.

Selena's cheeks remain flushed with embarrassment. William looks over her.

"I can understand your fascination with her now," he says. "Right, Matt. Lay the fuck down and get some sleep. Selena, let me introduce you to some people whilst he rests. I'll bring you right back afterwards."

"Remember what I said earlier," I warn as I lay down, too exhausted to await Liam.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," he responds.

I don't sleep well, and I feel groggy when I awake. Turning around, I see a couple embraced with each other next to me. Liam hadn't returned, and neither did Selena. My body aches from what I had put it through, and I'm incredibly hungover.

Stumbling to my feet, I make my way out of the room and out of the doorway. The naked bodies of people in the midst of passion and revelry lay everywhere as they sleep. It seems to have been rowdier than the previous times, but there had definitely been a lot of alcohol flowing and drugs to take. Liam will be in the shit if anyone finds out about it.

I continue to step over people and glance around, looking for Selena, but I can't see her anywhere. Hopefully, she got a cab home. Regret sets in that I hadn't been capable of taking care of her in my drunk, drugged up state. I need to find my phone and call her, apologise profusely for my behaviour and beg her to remain my friend.

I check the time as I exit into the hallway and see that it's seven. I've only had a few hours of sleep after my intense chemsex marathon. As soon as I've checked up on Selena, made sure Liam is okay knowing he took a shit load of coke and showered the lingering scent of sex off of me I can go back to sleep. I need a comfortable bed without strangers in it.

The first place I head to after climbing the stairs is the playroom to call Selena. If William made a pass at her after I warned him not to, then there's going to be hell to pay. I pick up my mobile then dial her number. Unfortunately, her phone appears to be off, so I leave a voicemail and a text message. I'll shower and drive to hers to check she's okay if I don't find her here.

I walk back along the corridor then knock on the door of my next priority. I told him he was the most important, which is true, but I don't have to worry about his safety with getting home. There's no answer, so I tap again and wait several minutes. After no response, I turn the handle and find that it's unlocked, so I carefully push it open. I'll just poke my head in, check he's alive and leave.

I realise instantly that Liam is not alone as I spot the black, racy bra and thong at the foot of his bed. A curly-haired brunette is cuddled up with Liam with her head on his chest and a leg wrapped over his waist. I let out a sob as I take in what I see before me. The fact that he slept with another doesn't upset me, it's that this woman is in my spot that I had reluctantly been forced to leave. The space that I had been told had to be earned. After what I did last night, I should have been rewarded with sleeping next to him even if it was only for the one night. What the fuck did she do to replace me like this?!

Angry, I pull off my collar and the stupid bowtie still around my neck and throw it at him as he sleeps, waking him.

"What the fuck?" he mutters, confused as he rubs his eyes and sits up. "Slut, why the hell are you throwing things at me?"

"Why do you think?" I yell.

As I make a move to leave the room, he leaps out of bed and chases after me as I exit towards the playroom to shower and find Selena. She's my top priority, and I'll deal with this later.

"Matt, it didn't mean anything! It was just sex. I took that viagra, and I really needed to shag someone, and I didn't want to bother you."

"It's where you did it, Liam. I don't give a shit about you fucking around, it's the being replaced. Your favourite sleeps in that spot."

"What? In my own fucking bed? You actually care about that bullshit? I wasn't even thinking about it. I just wanted to fuck someone. The space is meaningless."

"Not to me it isn't. Not when the whole reward system for attention from you centres on whether I deserve to be in your bed or not."

 "If it really means that much to you then fine, you can sleep in my bed again," he flusters.

"Liam, just give me some space today. We'll discuss it later," I sigh.

I close the door behind me and check my phone. There's no response to my text or voicemail. I try calling again, but there's no answer so I take the phone with me into the bathroom whilst I shower. Looking down as I wash, I can see that I'm covered in bruises over my legs, arms and lower back. William had also scratched me deep enough to leave marks. Last night we'd all got pretty carried away, and I don't think I can stay too mad at Liam. If he rectifies it by letting me sleep next to him again, then I can probably forget about it.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring, and I rush out of the shower and instantly answer it, figuring it will be Selena as I grab a towel. What I'm not expecting is the voice I hear on the other end.

"Hi," the person says.

"Hello?" I say, unsure of who I'm speaking to.

"Matthew? Is that you?" the voice asks.

"Louise?" I respond, instantly in panic mode. "Where are you? Where's Rebekah? Is she safe?"

"She's fine. I just needed to speak to you."

It's been seven months since she left and, eight since I last slept with her before finding her in bed with Bradley. Why the fuck is she calling me out of the blue after literally disappearing on me without a word? The timing is suspicious. She didn't leave because she was pregnant again?

"Are you okay?" I ask, unable to find the courage to ask that question outright. "I... I've missed you both."

I hate Louise for what she's done, but I need to appeal to her better nature to get a chance to see my daughter. I'll sleep with her if I have to. I'll do absolutely anything.

"I've travelled back to see my family this week. Fancy meeting up?" she asks.

"When and where?"

"Today, I'll come to your dad's."

"Ah, you want to fuck I'm guessing? I'll book a hotel."

"Okay, well meet me outside Waterstones in the high street at noon then. I'll drop Rebekah at my parents' house first then you can see her afterwards. If you're late, I'm not hanging around."

"We'll talk about Rebekah, yes?" I ask, confirming I understand what she's suggesting.

"Yes. We'll take Rebekah to the park after. Don't be late," she responds then hangs up.

I thought I was weak, but Louise must also be incredibly desperate if she's happy to fuck her ex just like that in a shitty hotel room. Maybe Bradley has moved on? I head straight to the study, and thankfully Liam isn't here, so I switch on the computer, and search for a cheap room for one night with a double bed, last minute. Nothing fancy for what will be the most meaningless sex I've ever had, and I've been called a fuckboy more times than I care to keep count.

Job done, I return to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and then I quickly get dressed in a black shirt and jeans. My hair is a fucking state, but I don't have time to deal with it. Thankfully Louise knows I'm into aggressive sex so the bruises won't be a huge problem, but my scars will be on my arms, so I pick up the tube of special makeup and pocket it. I'll apply it when I get the chance. I grab some condoms from the bedside drawer then slip those into my pocket too. I'll check in on Selena first then go straight to the meeting place.

I head downstairs towards the kitchen to grab my keys, wallet and some paracetamol for my banging headache. When I enter, relief passes over me as I see Selena sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking a coffee, but then I spot William sitting beside her.

"Hey, the cumslut is awake! You look good in clothes..." William teases.

"Ah, you're up too," I respond, narrowing my eyes at him.

I reach for the paracetamol in the end cabinet and swallow two with a glass of water.

"So what do you think about me this morning? Horrible mistake?" he asks.

I consider him. He's only wearing underwear showing off his muscular physique, and he is relatively good looking. It's just a shame about what I suspect is a huge drug problem.

"Nah, you're good for now. Definitely wasn't a mistake on my part. Morning, Selena. You okay? This creep has left you alone, hasn't he?"

"She's just hanging, and I've been nothing but a gentleman. No need to punch me, Romeo, although she was up most of the night with some guy called Noah I think? Actually come to think of it, he also fucked you."

At the mention of this, she covers her head with her arms and blushes.

"Well, well, Selena. Seems we have the same taste in men although mine was more of a blind date. Did he kiss well? Or was he the sloppy one? If you do feel ill then just laze around all day. That's all Liam's going to do until at least midday."

"Why? Did you keep him up all night?" William winks.

"Actually, no. He's been up banging someone else. Anyways, laters."

"Where the fuck are you going? What am I suppose to tell Liam when he asks where you are?" William exclaims.

"Probably best you just leave before he's up. Same with you Selena. We had an argument this morning. You want a lift?"

"Okay, sure," she responds, picking up her handbag quickly and following me straight out towards my car.

I know what I'm doing today is stupid, and I'm likely to get hurt. Still, I'm beyond excited at the prospect of seeing Rebekah again after not seeing her since before Christmas. I'd rather I didn't have to fuck Louise, but if it becomes a condition to see my daughter, then I can easily get the deed done with by not thinking too much about it. I'm prepared to risk everything to get my daughter back into my life even if it ends my relationship with Liam.

 

Published 
Written by utterchaos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments