Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Clare" - Chapter 14:- Brenda’s Girl - "On the Stage"

"Clare twice ends up where she didn't expect to be..."

5
2 Comments 2
992 Views 992
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, I wanted to re-write/edit it one more time before posting. The cover photo is of a model who I feel looks like Jaz. <p> [ADVERT] </p>On the story timeline, this chapter co-insides with Book 3 – Crete - Chapter 5:- “Our First Experience.”"

I sat there in the rear of Paula’s car as she drove; Brenda’s arm was wrapped around me. There had been chuckles at my expense, mutterings that had now just become background noise. I didn’t care if collecting lady's telephone numbers had been just a Brenda game. Let them have their fun, I thought.

Inside, I felt alive, I was still thinking about Linda and the future possibilities. It never occurred to me that I had just cheated on Karen. All I was thinking about was getting another sexual fix, and resisting the urge to tell Brenda what had happened early in cubical four. My mind wrestled with that notion, though I little voice kept telling me I needed to keep the bathroom dalliance with Linda a secret. Keep something for myself, or Brenda would take over.   

Tonight, I was going to have fantastic sex with Brenda, just like we had last Sunday. It was a thought that had me squirming in anticipation, having still not had an orgasm despite the night's sexually charged carnal overload. I felt confident and aroused, desirable and naughty.

With Paula, Tina and Jaz staying the night, the five of us entered Brenda’s huge apartment.

My girlfriend and I headed to the kitchen. She for wine and nibbles, and me to make myself a mug of tea, no one else wanted one. I was left there with the kettle, Brenda leaving me for the sunken oval and the large white settee that dominated that area.  

With my hot mug of tea in hand, I walked down the light grey marble steps and as I did so, I noticed that the gas-fire at the other end of the oval had been turned on. I was also surprised to see that Brenda, Paula and Tina were on one white curved settee. While a worried-looking Jaz sat facing them on her own on the other white curved settee. The only thing between them was the large, white, fur rug.

I sensed something had changed, the atmosphere in the room felt different, but I didn’t care. I was still on my high, and seeing the three older ladies huddled together reminded me of Macbeth.

“Which one of you is evil, darkness, and chaos?” I questioned as I giggled. I thought I was being clever, having learnt something from my sister studying the Shakespearian play.

It was my little joke, as they had done enough of them on me tonight. But none of the ladies seemed to react to my tease, so I just sat next to Jaz and thought, that perhaps they hadn’t studied “the Bard.”

Most of Brenda’s apartment was open. After all, it had been designed to host parties. However, the sunken area felt different. It was just left as you entered. Its oval shape was about four feet lower than the rest of the apartment floor, and it had a waist-high wooden fence around it. This doubled up a shelf for party drinks, as it had a wooden ledge fixed to the far side.

As I sat down next to Jaz, I noticed everyone else was drinking champagne.

“Right, my dears, let’s first make a toast,” Brenda announced. She held up her glass flute. It was full of the gold-coloured liquid.

“To the five of us,” and with that, they clicked their glasses, and I held up my cup of tea. I didn’t need any champagne. I was happy with my hot non-alcoholic drink.

“Tina, we have something to discuss, haven't we?” Brenda asked as she turned to her best friend.

I noticed Jaz flinch as the two older ladies looked at each other and grinned.

“Yes, we have,” Tina replied.

I had no idea what they were talking about, but it was obvious that Paula, who was sitting between Brenda and Tina, also knew. She was grinning as much as the other two.

I looked at Jaz; she was sitting on the edge of the settee next to me. It looked like she was a deer caught in a car’s headlights. It was obvious she knew a little of what was about to happen. Once again, it seemed that I was the only one in the dark.

Tonight was only the second time that I had met Tina. The first brief meeting had been on the same night that I met Brenda. So, I didn’t know her very well. What I did know had mostly come from Jaz.

While not trying to stereotype people, if you looked at Tina you would know straight away that she was a butch lesbian, and it was not only because she puts out that vibe. Let me put it this way. If I went to a fancy dress party clothed to look like a hardcore lesbian. That would be Tina.

So it was dungarees, heavy-duty jeans that have their legs turned up, T-shirts and men’s shoes or boots, never heels. Tonight she wore jeans, a T-shirt and a man’s jacket with black flat shoes.

However, she does have some traits similar to Brenda, like when it comes to height. They, like me, are all five feet ten inches tall. Then there is the term, dyke; both ladies preferring to use it rather than lesbian. However, with my girlfriend, I am beginning to realise that is part of her persona, part of a hard outer shell she has put around herself to help protect her.

Brenda and Tina’s similarities are they are both thickset in frame, though I would say my girlfriend has more of a swimmer's body. Their breasts are large, though not as big as Peaches. Hers were unreal. Lastly, they both have pierced nipples, though Jaz’s girlfriend also has the addition of a gold stud pierced through her tongue.

But that was where most of the similarities stop. They may both have dark hair, but Brenda was growing hers. Tina’s was shaved except for the top, which was longer and stood straight up, it was spiky.

While no one knew my girlfriend’s true age, except Paula, my guess put her in her mid to late forties. Tina was at least five years younger, though still quite a lot older than Paula, who I knew was in her mid-thirties.

Tina didn’t wear makeup or a fake cock, but both of her arms were covered in tattoos. It was also true to say I didn’t find her attractive. Jaz liked the lack of femininity, but it wasn’t for me. I preferred Brenda’s look. Despite insisting she was a butch dyke who wore baggy jeans and a piece, my girlfriend still looked and dressed like a woman. This is something which had always appealed to me.

Having said all that, Tina was a lovely person and easy to talk to, caring and kind. She certainly knew how to look after Jaz. My ex had told me how happy she was being in a relationship with her, even if everyone knew it would stop as soon as her boyfriend, Rob, came home. In the last week, Jaz had stayed with Tina for five nights out of the seven. She had teased me that she had nearly moved in.

In some ways, Tina didn’t fit in with all of Brenda’s other lesbian friends. Unlike Brenda and Paula, Tina was from a working-class background and had only a basic education, her job was working in the docks as a forklift driver.

However, Brenda had told me that she trusted Tina and that she was a valued friend. She was certainly the closest friend who didn’t work or sleep with her. That was another reason they were so close. Tina could and often did give my girlfriend an honest and independent opinion without the thought that Brenda was paying her.

But there was one thing that I and everyone knew: Tina never shared her girlfriends with other women. The reason she gave was that she fell in love with every one of them. She was the polar opposite of Brenda.

We were all sitting on the white oval settees. Jaz and I were together on one side. We had the fire to our right and our two girlfriends opposite us, with Paula in between them.

“You better move closer to your ex-girlfriend,” Brenda said to me.

I took a large sip of my tea and then put it on the shelf behind me. I had no idea what was going on, though I had that feeling something was going to happen. Sitting next to Jaz made me feel like I had been put in the firing line, and that I was going to have some awkward questions to answer.

“So, Jaz, you want to have sex with your boyfriend?” Tina asked.

I didn’t understand the relevance of that question. That was a given. However, I also thought Tina was fine with her girlfriends sleeping with boyfriends. It was sex with other girls, which had always been her issue.

“Rob is coming home next month, and yes, I will be sleeping with him. By then we would not have seen each other for three months.” Then she nervously added, “But I thought you were alright with that!”

“Oh, I am. But, Jaz isn’t there something else you want to add?”

Suddenly, the penny dropped, and I realised why I was sitting next to my best friend. But surely Tina knew I didn’t care about Rob. My only concern was Jaz, and the need to support her.

“Err…” Jaz hesitated, and then murmured, “There was one other thing.”

Jaz was looking down and fiddling with her hands. She was nervous.

And what would that be?” Tina asked, in a very slow and methodical way.

“Rob would like a threesome… We have done it before,” Jaz replied, the second part being said more forcibly than the first.

“A threesome… Is that all, and with whom?”

I sensed Tina knew all. Though, from Jaz’s shocked reaction, I guessed she had not mentioned anything about this to her girlfriend. That thought was backed up by what she had told me earlier tonight when we were enjoying a cigarette in the Rainbows bar courtyard.

I looked at the other two ladies sitting there. Brenda was straight-faced, Paula too. There was no hint if this was serious or just more entertainment. It felt like the Macbeth witches had been replaced by three court judges who were waiting to give their verdict on Jaz, and by implication, me.

“You talk in your sleep, Jaz,” Tina declared, before smiling at both of us.

Jaz looked at me; it seemed she didn’t know what to say. So I took a leaf out of David’s book and jumped straight in.

It was with me. We had talked about putting on another lesbian show for Rob when he returns from Germany. But… only if you agree, Tina and my boyfriend also get a vote.” I looked at Brenda. “He has to be okay with it, which is highly unlikely.”

Tina briefly grinned, her stare switching to me.

“You're right, we did do it once before,” I explained. “But Tina, that was in the summer, long before Jaz met you.”

“A lesbian show… Now that sounds interesting, doesn’t it, girls?” Tina’s question was aimed at the two women who sat next to her.

It was no surprise that they both swiftly agreed. However, they did it in such a manner that it felt like they had both been taking lessons at drama school. I had the suspicion this was all pre-planned.

“Do you know anything about this lesbian show?” Tina questioned. It was aimed directly at my girlfriend.

“I don’t, but I like to see it!”

“I like to see it too,” Paula remarked without being asked.

“Tina, are you going to share Jaz with another girl?” Brenda playfully asked.

I was sure she was trying to cover a grin; to her, this was new entertainment.

“I am not too sure if I should. As we all know, I never share my girlfriends.”

Tina paused and looked around at the four of us. She knew she was holding court and perhaps doing some drama school acting. If she was, it was working.

“Maybe I could make an exception. Three months is a long time for him to go without seeing you, Jaz. But any show would have to be high quality, and… very entertaining.”

Tina smiled and looked at Brenda. It was a signal, as my girlfriend pushed a concealed button behind her.

Then, just like magic, the large white fur rug that lay on the floor between us started to rise. Up and up it went until it was about two feet above the black carpet. The rug just seemed to hover there in front of us until Paula removed it. Beneath it was a six-foot wide by eight-foot long wooden table.

The three older ladies secured a black spongy mat to the top of the sturdy table. It was similar to a gym mat and covered the whole of the surface area.

“We need a stage if there is going to be a show,” Brenda excitedly announced.

“Don’t we, my dears?” she then questioned, while looking directly at me.

If it had been a rhetorical question, it worked. I stood up.

“What show?” I questioned. I was keeping a straight face and using my most uncaring voice. Yes, I could do drama school too.

It was clear the three of them wanted Jaz and me to put on a girl-on-girl show for their entertainment. This might have been something we had done once for Jaz’s boyfriend, but this was a whole new level. Our audience was seasoned lesbians, and they would know straight away if we were faking it. That was something we partially did for Rob, though it had soon become clear that he was more interested in just fucking me.

As I stood there, it occurred to me that this “stage” had been used a few times in the past. They had been too quick, too eager when they put it up.

I was just left there standing, waiting for an answer to my question, but it didn’t come. Instead, Tina spoke, her words aimed directly at her girlfriend.

“Jaz, if you are going to put on a show for your boyfriend. You will need plenty of practice!

It was a remark that had Brenda and Paula chuckling. It was very clear what they wanted us to do.

What show?” I said it again, only to have Brenda answer.

“Clare, why should it worry you?”

“You will enjoy it, and everyone here knows that you have trouble keeping your legs together. That is one of the many things I like about you.”

I blushed. The three older ladies chuckled. I knew that comment might just be true, but there had been one constant, Jaz. I needed to support her, and I sat back down, wishing my tea was now champagne, as I needed more alcohol.

Personally, I was not worried about Rob, as I had no desire to ever have sex with him again. I had only agreed to this second lesbian show because Jaz was my best friend and really wanted to do it. But more importantly, I had agreed, as I thought there would be little chance of it happening. I could not see my boyfriend and especially Tina agreeing to it.

Now it seemed the latter was warming to the idea. I wondered what Jaz wanted to do, but before I asked, I noticed she had started to take off her clothes. I felt all eyes were now on me, but I needed to clarify something…

“If we do this, Tina, does that mean Jaz and I can start having sex with each other again?”

“Clare, I thought you might already have enough sexual partners on the go,” Tina chuckled.

I blushed again. Everyone else apart from Jaz was laughing.

Tina then clarified, “If you pass your addition here, then yes, I will allow you to start sleeping with Jaz again, but remember… the three judges are us.”

There were more chuckles and the clink of champagne glasses from the three lesbian “judges” that sat opposite us.

“We are judging you not just on performance, but also on eroticism, perversion and how many times you both cum.” Tina said, her smile now a little more menacing

A competition, I thought, and I glanced at Jaz; she was already naked, and I noticed, like me, she was completely shaven. The last time we had sex, now nearly two months ago, she had a mass of blonde pubic hair.

I felt my pulse rate increase and my pussy moisten. There was still a mutual attraction between us.

Jaz was by far my longest sexual partner, nearly two and a half years. Our relationship was based first on friendship, and then on learning about girl-on-girl sex. We had never done anything too kinky together. The threesome with Rob had been our limit, the culmination, and in a way also the beginning of the end in us having sex together.

But Brenda was right. This year, it seemed that I had spent most of it horny. My legs had been open more than they should have been, but… I looked at Jaz again. She seemed to have relaxed. Her blonde hair had a wave, her blue eyes were warm and she was smiling at me. My ex wanted me as much as I wanted her.

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

I stood again and started to remove my clothes. I realised how much I had missed her. My pussy was once again moist. I had been waiting all day to truly cum, and have the big O. The time with Brenda and Linda had merely taken the edge off.

I quickly thought of Sarah, when I had been on a stage with her and had visual sex for Brenda’s camera. But tonight it felt very different, another stage, no camera, but real sex. Tomorrow I knew I would be reflecting on what happened here tonight.

Off came my top and what had been partially on view, became obvious as my breasts bounced into sight. It was the first time Tina had seen them, and I could feel her eyes on me. It made my pussy purr, and it was telling me I needed to do this. Put on a show, enjoy Jaz’s body, be the slut that the three older lesbians had told me I was.

I turned to face Jaz, our eyes locked on one another. Maybe it had been too long, or maybe we had done the right thing by choosing to be with others. I didn’t know. But those thoughts were for another time. What I did know was that I wanted to have sex with my best friend, my ex. But above all, put on a girl-on-girl show for the three lesbian ladies, one which they would never forget.

I slid down my blue shorts knowing four ladies' eyes were searching, staring and enjoying my bare slit. It was knowledge which made my pussy wet. We took off our shoes. Jaz and I were completely naked as we climbed onto the low stage.

Our performance was just about to begin.

We kissed, touched and explored each other’s familiar bodies. As we did so, it became more urgent. Our audience soon became forgotten as we drifted into another world, one where Jaz and I were the only ones who existed.

I nibbled Jaz’s ear. She liked that, and her finger brushed my bottom. We knew our secret places, our erogenous zones. When we had regular sex together, I tended to be the more aggressive one. So it wasn’t long before I was between my ex’s legs, licking, probing, my knees thankful for the soft mat below them. Jaz was on her back, her legs extending into the air; they were on either side of my head. Her thighs relaxed and then squeezed me as I tasted, then lapped, her familiar essence.

Jaz was busy too, her fingers rubbing my folds. She had me squirming, and then I felt soft kisses. First on my calf, and then on my thigh as her head went between my legs and we fell into a sixty-nine position. It was a familiar position for us; the only difference this time was that sex had become a spectator sport and, of course, the complete absence of pubic hair.

I gasped as Jaz ran her tongue along my wet slit and found my throbbing clit. I was on top of her, trying all I knew to get her on the edge. To that place where you are peering at sexual bliss, yet not quite experiencing it. I pulled her bottom and briefly ran my tongue downwards, between her cheeks, and then I dipped it into the valley and touched her puckered hole.

I sensed my partner knew what I was about to do, and I changed track, pulling my tongue back into her wet, sodden cunt. I probed and pushed deeper, Jaz’s moans muffled by her thighs as they pressed against my head.

Our sex was not hurried, our caresses were ones of people who generally liked one another, not ones who had to perform in a show to satisfy their hungry audience.

Jaz then did something I was not expecting: it was something she had never done before with me. She did my thing and stuck her tongue into my sensitive asshole, my secret place. I spontaneously groaned and collapsed forward, my ass naturally coming up and giving a better view of it to our show audience. These were new tricks, obviously coming from experience gained with Tina.

Jaz’s fingers slipped into my sex as her tongue probed deeper. Paula and our girlfriends had the perfect view. Ass play was my weakness. I always came and tonight was going to be no different… I shuddered, moaned and then collapsed, my breathing deep and heavy, my first orgasm with Jaz having overcome me.

But the show must go on.

So, it was with a quick recovery that I returned the favour. We renewed effort, I first fingered Jaz’s pussy, rubbing her folds. Then I was between her legs, gently licking her hard bud before going lower, my tongue finding its second puckered hole of the night. This time it was Jaz’s turn to cry out, her moment of pleasure as cries filled the room. My tongue and my fingers did not stop until the noise coming from my ex was nothing but a whimper. Jaz’s breathing now a pant.

We broke apart and just cuddled for a moment. The score was now one cum all.

Sex with Jaz was so different to Brenda. There might be intimacy with both of them, but their demands and their sexual preferences were so different. It was another thing I needed to think about on another day. For now, both Jaz and I were smiling. We had our appetiser, and we both knew another round of sex was to come.

We continued to kiss and cuddle. We were both sat up, our legs on either side of us. Each time our lips met, and our tongues explored one another’s mouths. Our breasts touched, our nipples brushing against each other, their sensitivity causing us to giggle.

We sat back and looked at each other’s engorged pussies. They both were gaping open, a by-product of our fingers, rubbing, stretching and exploring. It was at that moment that I felt something cold on my body… It was baby oil.

Brenda had squirted quite a lot over us and then poured some on the mat we were sitting on. She then passed the bottle to Jaz, who took great pleasure in covering both of us with it.

“My dears,” Brenda chuckled. “I thought it was time to see you both oiled up.”

I had never used baby oil for anything in the past, and I was surprised by just how slippery it was. We were giggling as we slid and slithered on the plastic mat. It was hard just to stay upright on it. Our bodies slipped and slid all over one another, giving us an amazing new feeling.

We scissored. This was a position we were both familiar with, as it was something we had done many times before, though this would be a first for us without any pubic hair. Working slowly at first, we started to speed up, each of us working our clits with our fingers. We rubbed, we moaned, we wanted to please our audience. We wanted to fucking cum!

As we gasped for air, all we could hear was a squishy sound as our cunts slapped and grounded together. Our hairless pussies mashed together, every sexual nerve end working to its limits. We groaned and squealed, our mutual orgasms were close, and then with a gasp, we broke apart.

My fingers found Jaz’s pussy and with the aid of the oil, they slid in, all four of them. Maybe it was my imagination, but since we had last been together, she seemed looser down there, a little more like me. I wanted to push my hand in, but instead pulled back, unsure.

It was not a surprise as I rubbed my clit that Jaz took my hint, and she started to push her whole oily hand into me. She had told me this was her thing with Tina. There was a moment where my pussy resisted, a moment of a little pain, but a lot of pleasure. Then I felt a pop. Her thumb curled up. Her hand had slipped into me.

She waited as I panted, the pain gone. All I felt was extreme pleasure. Jaz grinned at me and waited. Our eyes stared into each other’s and then, with a little push, her hand went in right to the wrist. For the first time in my life, someone was fisting me.

It felt kinky. It was kinky, especially as we had an audience!

My ex-girlfriend was fucking me with her whole hand and it felt incredible. There were so many new sensations as she slowly pumped her balled-up hand back and forth. I could not help but lie back and express my pleasure in the sound of sexual moans and room-echoing groans.

I felt full, stretched. My pussy now was truly a cunt. Jaz seemed to know what to do. I knew she had been doing this with Tina. But I could not ever imagine doing something like this with Brenda. She didn’t go down on other women, nor want oral sex herself. Tongues, hands and even fingers, normally were for others. For her, it was all about the fucking, with her small army of fake cocks.

Jaz worked me, her hand gently rocking back and forth and then occasionally slowly twisting, my fingers working my clitoris. I could feel my orgasm building. She was touching my G-spot and all of my pussy nerve endings felt on fire. I knew when I came, there would be a huge spurt and then a gush. There was always when I was this worked up.

Jaz’s hand was now slowly moving in and out, twisting a little and stretching me. It felt strange, but oh-so-good. I glanced over at our audience, six staring lesbian eyes, and three grinning mouths.

“Argh! Fuck,” I moaned.

My body started shaking. A violent orgasm was on its way, and I knew I was going to squirt. I always did when I was in this heightened state of sexual euphoria.

“Oh yes,” I felt it. I was cumming.

Jaz removed her hand and my body went rigid, then into spasm. It felt as if I was in another world, a place where my cunt ruled my head, where sexual ecstasy and sexual bliss were the norm.

My head went back, I swivelled as I convulsed, and my body spasmed once again. A massive orgasm took over and rocked my body. First, there was a big gush and then spurt after spurt… all over our audience.

As I lay there panting, trying to recover, I heard clapping.

Our now-soaked audience of three, the judges were shouting “Encore, encore, encore.”

I was spent. I thought we put on a good show, but I also thought it was nice that I had been with Jaz again… two months had been just too long. I vowed that I wouldn’t leave it that prolonged again, but there was something we both needed to know.

“Did we pass our audition?” I asked, not realising that everyone was still clapping.

“Fantastique,” Paula said, using French for the first time since I had known her.

“Fucking fantastic, my dears. You are both truly slutty lesbians,” Brenda announced as she clapped away.

“Fantastic,” Tina called out, before adding, “Yes, you both have passed, though perhaps we could have another show from you both before you do one for Rob.”

I smiled, too exhausted to say any more. I was pleased that I had just got the okay from Tina, though I thought, once again, there would not be another show. Not for Jaz’s boyfriend or our three judges. I was just pleased to have my ex-girlfriend back and, if I wanted, available to have sex with once again.

Brenda announced it was time for us to both get cleaned up. We were given two large towels to wipe ourselves down before using one of the large showers in the wet room and, once dry, came back to the lounge wearing crisp white dressing gowns.

As things were being tidied up around us, I started to head towards Brenda’s bedroom. It was where I thought I was going to be sleeping the night, cuddled up with Brenda. I was also aware Paula may join us, but I was too tired for more sex.

I looked at her, exhaustedly.

“My dear, you are sleeping with Tina tonight? Jaz is with me.”

With those words, Brenda just turned and took the surprised Jaz’s arm and marched her towards her bedroom, Paula in tow. There were no hugs, kisses, or even a good night. I had been dismissed.

I was left clutching my cold mug of tea.

“Use plenty of lube,” I muttered, not knowing or caring if they heard me.

Brenda's uncaring action made me feel the same temperature as my drink.

I stood there. Tina stepped beside me. She hadn’t reacted to her girlfriend being with mine. But I was too tired for more sex; the time was well gone two in the morning.

She seemed to sense that.

“Come, let’s get some sleep,” Tina whispered, her arm guiding me to the blue bedroom.

Tonight had turned out differently from what I assumed. It was something which I needed to bring up with Brenda. A discussion for tomorrow.

Tina and I climbed into the bed, both nude, me with my back to her. We were spooning, her cuddle feeling warm and pleasant. It was what I needed, though I wished it was Brenda.

Sleep just caught me and I drifted along with it. My mind and body were too tired to dream.

*****

My eyes opened. Sun filled the bedroom, and with it came Jaz’s moans. The noise was coming from across the corridor and from Brenda’s bedroom. It was obvious that Tina’s girlfriend was getting the benefit of my girlfriend’s piece. Jaz was now experiencing the fucking which I thought I was going to get last night. I wasn’t jealous, may be just a little confused as to what happened at the end of last night.

I looked at the time. It was already mid-morning. Tina was awake. She pulled me close, and our mutual warmth felt nice, even reassuring.

“Good morning,” she whispered with a cheerful smile.

I replied, using the same words, though not with a smile. “Are you happy with Jaz being with Brenda?” I had been too tired to ask that question last night.

“We have an arrangement. It means I get you,” Tina replied, her smile now more of a grin.

I realised I had just been swapped by my girlfriend, but the bigger issue for me was I had no sexual attraction towards Jaz’s girlfriend. She might be a nice person, but she simply wasn’t my type. We had slept together and now this morning, with a clear head, I was expected to have sex with Tina.

Her arm was around me, her naked body keeping me nice and warm.

It wouldn’t be the first time that I had sex with someone whom I later found out I had no attraction to. I had plenty of mistakes before, normally when I was drunk and horny. But today was the other way around: I was wide awake and sober.

Tina’s hand started to play with my breast, touching my nipples.

I just lay there, listening to Jaz, Brenda and Paula, the sounds of three people fucking. It reminded me of what I was missing.

It aroused me, and it seemed to arouse Tina, too. We started kissing, then making out, and it was only then that I knew Tina was going to become my eighth female lover.

My hand went down to Tina’s hairy pussy and I started to finger her towards her first orgasm. By the time she was cumming, the duvet was on the floor and my mouth was licking her pussy, my fingers working her clitoris. My tongue was lapping up her juices. I didn’t stop until there was a loud moan of pleasure from my eighth female lover.

As we recovered, she said with a wide smile, “It is my turn now.”

She went down on me. It was the first time that I had experienced anyone with a pierced tongue, and it certainly was different. I could feel both the softness of her tongue and the hardness of the piercing. It didn’t take long for me to realise Tina was an expert at cunnilingus.

She used the tip to explore my hole, to tease me, and then the hard ball of her piercing to brush across my clit. The first time she did it, she made me jump. Tina continued to tantalise me, to hold me on edge as I gripped my pillow.

I screamed out, “Fuck me, fuck me,” I was about to cum.

Tina grinned. She had been playing with me, teasing and just stopping short of bringing me off. She went to her overnight bag and put on a strap-on, then lubed it up. Tina was going to give me a proper fucking; I needed my pussy to be filled, though I noticed her piece was smaller than Brenda’s.

I wasn’t sore from last night, as the baby oil had done its job. She slid into me with minimal effort, then with long, tender, almost loving strokes.

Tina moved in and out of me, slowly, rhythmically. It was almost as if she was making love to me, very different from Brenda. I just started to cum. There were no explosive orgasms, no soaking of the bed. It was just ten minutes of tender fucking, my legs up high and resting on Tina’s shoulders.

It had been nice, fulfilling morning sex, maybe a lovely way to wake up, though I still wished it had been Brenda.

But as I lay there, during the refractory period, my head was full of questions.

I knew it was the time to have that talk with Brenda!

 

 

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2024 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments