Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 5:- “An Appointment”

"Set in 1987 this is the fourth part of Clare's first lesbian date with Brenda"

7
0 Comments 0
987 Views 987
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the next chapter in the book "Bonding," a book which I wrote, and am now adapting to be suitable for Lush Stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Note:- There is no sex in this chapter."

Back in the car, present day, David’s first-person perspective…

Clare remarked, “David, I didn’t say anything to Brenda, as I needed time to think and to talk to you. I need to ask you what you think… as you can be quite insightful!”

Then she looked at me. Clare was looking for advice, but what did I know about lesbians, or for that matter, relationships in general? So instead I chose to make an observation…

"You had a busy day Saturday!” As I said it, I tried not to laugh, knowing I had slightly understated the truth.

Clare started laughing. She hadn’t expected such a remark, and it broke the dam, as I joined in laughing with her.

 “It is not the end of the date yet,” Clare giggled. “But, there is no more sex,” she added, knowing I liked hot stories, her words turning my face into one of mock shocked horror. Clare giggled again, and then nudged me.

But Clare’s actions did remind me of an insightful thought. It was one I had earlier.

“I am not like Brenda or old,” I remarked. I still couldn’t believe Clare thought I was similar to a middle-aged lesbian, and that was part of the reason she was attracted to Brenda. It was a remark I was still having trouble letting go of.

Clare didn’t seem to notice my discerning comment, as she just giggled again.

I knew we were easing towards a serious discussion and I looked at the clock in the car. It was reading ten-thirty. We had been parked up for well over an hour. During that time, I had shown Clare Sarah’s naughty photos, she had masturbated and then, as requested, I had fucked her until Clare came.

After that happened, I had carefully listened to Clare’s Brenda date story and occasionally offered her some advice as she narrated it. That is why I was now nursing a sore arm, though I didn’t think I deserved any of the freely given nudges.

I knew Clare’s story was nearly over when she said, “We still have Brenda’s appointment visit. It was where I found myself in a bit of an embarrassing situation, but despite that, perhaps the last part of the day was my biggest surprise!”

I smiled. Clare seemed to have a habit of finding herself in awkward situations, despite Clare’s grace and intelligence. It had not taken me long to realise she had the habit of finding herself in awkward and sometimes embarrassing situations. I have to admit that it did give me some pleasure that she at least had one weakness!

Though we were not quite at the end of Clare’s Brenda date story, I did have some serious thoughts about our agreed open relationship. Clare was right when she mentioned, I had no issues with Clare being with other girls, or being in a relationship with one. To me, girls did not represent a threat. It was only men that did!

I always thought Clare would want a man somewhere in her life, even if she didn’t always admit it. That I had already noted in my orange nineteen-eighty-seven journal. The important thing to me, with Clare, was that the man, must be me.

“What do you think about Karen and Brenda?” Clare asked, as my thoughts drifted away.

“I don’t know much about lesbians,” I replied, which was very true. “Actually, I sometimes wonder if I know much about girls in general.” Clare started to giggle, and I had the feeling she was silently agreeing with me. “But I think Brenda had a point about Karen. I hoped you did at least phone her.”

“Yes, I did, but I get to that, David. But what do you think about Brenda?”

Clare wanted to know my thoughts because I was insightful, but I wasn’t sure what to say. I knew that I needed to support Clare. I had previously promised her that I would do that; it was also the right thing to do. I could only think of two important things to say to Clare.

The first one was, “I like to meet Brenda, but only if she is your choice of a lesbian partner.”

“Okay, that might be a good idea,” Clare replied and, in doing so, acknowledged my suggestion.

“Yes, I think it would help,” I then added. “Especially as I learn to live with sharing you with her. It will also help me to know when I need to support you. The other thing I ask is, please do not fall in love with her.” I sharply emphasised the do not.

I wasn’t sure if Clare could love another woman or not. All I knew was I could never sexually love another man like the way Clare was now doing with other women.

“Thank you,” Clare replied, and then kissed me; our mouths once again hungry for each other’s before we broke apart.

“I won’t fall in love with her, I promise. I am not sure I could ever fall in love with another woman. Anyway, I like having an understanding man around.”

It was my turn to smile, as I liked that last part, and then I thought I better make it clear how far my understanding went.

“Clare,” I said. “I don’t mind you seeing other women, but other men. I am just not ready for that.”

Clare looked at me and then gently kissed me again, before quietly saying, “I know, but I am not ready for that either!”

I smiled, as I knew that was the best I was going to get from Clare. After all, she was a sensual girl who I had already fallen deeply in love with. I also knew I had to accept it would take time for both of us to adjust to being in a close meaningful and hopefully monogamous relationship of three.

“I better carry on with my Saturday story,” Clare remarked. “The most exciting part is yet to come.”

Clare looked at me and grinned. Was she teasing me?

“It is when I went home with Brenda,” Clare added whilst still grinning. 

“A lesbian gangbang,” I joked, not knowing if such things existed!

Clare nudged me but laughed.

“That is an interesting idea,” she responded. “But this was no fantasy. It was far better than that!”

“Then you better tell me the rest,” I said, now smiling with Clare, “And then we can talk.”

 

*****

 

The events of Saturday continued… Clare is narrating…

After dropping off our bags and then another five minutes of walking, we came to a tattoo and piercing shop. “This is it,” Brenda announced. I had never been in one before, but I said to Brenda that I was not yet ready to get a piercing or a tattoo.

“Maybe in the future,” I then quietly added, still completely unsure, but hedging my bets just in case this was another test.

“I am not asking you to, my dear. This is for me. I am getting my nipple rings changed, and I wanted you to meet my friend Jill, who originally pierced mine, now over fifteen years ago. She has been a long-term friend of mine and in difficult moments, has always been there for me. I think you like her, Clare.”

I was a little apprehensive as we went to the shop entrance.

“It will also give you a chance to see what you can get pierced in the future, but of course, only if you wish to. I never pressurise, it has to be a personal decision if you want to get pierced or even get a tattoo. I guess, my dear, you could say this visit is all part of today’s education lesson.” 

As we walked into the shop, I became a little more interested. Brenda directed me down a corridor towards the rear of the building. This was a separate area dedicated just to professional piercing. The larger area at the front was the actual tattoo parlour however, we never entered it. Brenda told me that they were two separate businesses both using the same premises and that this was a good idea, as often their clientele were often the same people.

“Do you own this one?” I asked. I was now a little wary of where Brenda was taking me. Thinking that every place Brenda owned or had shares in, but this time Brenda didn’t even answer. Instead, she just chuckled. I sensed she seemed to like to keep me guessing.

We came to a small waiting area and a young girl with several tattoos on her lower arms and a ring through her nose came out of one of the three doors that were in front of us.

“Hi, can I help you?”

Brenda gave her name and said she had an appointment with Jill at four pm. After a quick check in an appointment book, the receptionist confirmed it before asking us to take a seat.

“Jill will be with you in a few minutes,” and with she disappeared back through the door she had originally come through.

Sitting there, I felt a little nervous even though I knew I wasn’t going to have anything pierced. It must have shown as Brenda reassured me once again that this appointment was just for her.

About a minute later, out of the same door came Jill. She was in her mid-thirties, fairly short, approximately five-four, with dark hair that was shaved at the sides. She had a nose stud and an eyebrow piercing. Jill was wearing jeans and had several tattoos on her arms. To me, she reminded me a bit of Tina and it was obvious Jill was another one of Brenda’s butch lesbian friends.

NATAZZHATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATAZZHATS

We stood up and Brenda went over and gave her a hug and an air kiss as the two women greeted one another like the old friends they were. Brenda then looked at me; I was standing next to her.

“This is Clare. She is with me and has been interested in getting a piercing or two, but not for today. That pleasure is for some time in the future. She would just like to have a look at what is available and maybe get an idea or two.”

Jill nodded her approval and after greeting me. She showed us to a small studio that was dominated by a long black chair similar to what you would see in a dentist’s surgery. It also has the dentist’s moveable light above it.

On the far wall hung lots of photos of people’s piercings and several framed certificates. There was also a sink and worktop with cupboards underneath. A waste bin and two trolleys that had lots of different medical equipment on them were next to the sink. In the far corner, there was a large portable mirror and a black comfy chair which Jill directed me to.

“Here you are Clare,” Jill remarked as she handed me a couple of brochures covering all types of piercing from ears right down to genitals. “While I am seeing to Brenda, have a look at these. They may give you an idea of what you might like in the future. Then after I have finished with Brenda, perhaps we can have a little chat which might be of help to you, that is, if you choose to go ahead with a future piercing… or two.”  

Jill smiled, then winked at me and went back to Brenda. They started to talk and my attention went to the brochures, not knowing what, or if, I wanted anything extra pierced in the future.

The only piercing I currently had was my earlobes, and they were done when I was fourteen at the local jewellery shop with my mum. This place was a much more adult, serious piercing shop and it was strictly over eighteens only and offered every type of piercing you could think of.

I thumbed through and came to the female nipple piercings. This was the piercing which I was most interested in. I looked at the types you could get, but my favourite was a horizontal piercing with a coloured ball on each just like I had seen earlier on Martina. It was called a barbell. I also learned that once the nipple was pierced, they could always change the barbell to another design, just like Brenda was doing now.

I looked over to Brenda, and she was now sitting on the big black orthodontic, topless, and Jill was removing her existing rings using long-nose pliers. As I watched, I wondered if they could do this at home, but I was not too sure. I returned to my reading, where I learned that nipple piercing can take about six months to heal. That it was important to regularly clean them, just like all piercings.

Intrigued, I moved on to the next article.

I skimmed through the ear piercings, thinking a helix one looked nice, and then skipped the face piercings as I was not interested. I then read about getting my belly button done, though until then I had not even thought about it. Maybe that was another one to consider for the future.

Spurred on by seeing Martina’s, I read up about female genital piercings, but I was pretty sure the only one I might go for was on my clitoral hood. Out of interest, I read about inner and out labia piercing as well as I thought it was all good knowledge to have. It was only then that I was aware of Jill. She was standing next to me and looking at what I was reading.

Jill grinned. “That is a more popular piercing than you may think.” Jill was referring to genital piercings, which I was currently reading about. “Your input is required,” Jill then softly said to me and then looked at Brenda, who was still lying topless on the big black chair. 

Brenda noticed me looking and smiled at me, then said, “Clare, my dear, what do you think of these new piercings?”   

I walked over to take a closer look. Brenda’s new nipple piercing was a white gold ring that went through the nipple with a small purple amethyst jewel hanging from them. I was a little surprised as they were much more feminine than her old gold ones with a gold ball, but they were very beautiful and I told her so. Brenda smiled back at me, and I got the impression that she was relieved that I liked them.

As Brenda put on her bra and clothes, she asked me if there was anything that I liked in the brochures which I had just read. I told Brenda my thoughts and Jill came over to listen.

Jill suggested that I pop up onto the orthodontic chair so she could go through each type of piercing with me. She put on some fresh surgical gloves, laid a fresh covering on the chair and asked me to lift my dress so she could examine each of my nipples. I looked at Brenda and she gave me the nod. I think it surprised Jill that I had no underwear on. That made me blush. It embarrassed me.

Jill just smiled back at me and said, “I will check down there as well to see what was possible.”

As I lay there, she explained about piercing and the need for cleanliness; she examined each of my nipples before pulling out of a drawer a stainless steel half-ring with two balls on it. I recognised it as a fake barbell piercing that just clipped onto your nipple. This will give you an idea of what a horizontal piercing with a bar through it will look like.

She then clipped it onto my hard left nipple and handed me a small hand mirror to view it. It certainly did look attractive, so I told Jill that “I liked it” and, “I could appreciate what I was seeing” before thanking her.

I had to put my feet up and put each of them on an arm, one on each side of the chair. Then she gently pushed the arms apart and in doing so my most private place opened up to Jill, but unlike earlier in the jewellery shop with Marion, this was clinical. It felt like being at the gynaecologist; there was simply nothing sexual about it.

Jill rolled the large mirror over so I could see a close-up of my vagina. She then pointed to my clitoral hood and used a medical tong to stretch me a little and said that she would have no issue piercing me here. Then, working a little lower and using a small strip of plastic, she pointed to my clitoris and said she could pierce this vertical if that was what I wanted; I didn’t, but I kept quiet.

Lastly, she checked my inner and out labia, which I knew were not very pronounced, but again said to me they would also be fine to pierce and pointed to the points where she would suggest getting it done. I had the feeling she would like to do a multiple piercing on me soon, but I was not too sure about that.

It was just another thing I had to think about and then talk to you, David.

Jill released me from the chair and gave me her card. “Have a think about it, Clare. There is no rush. It is whatever you decide and if you go ahead, I will need proof of age, and address and also you will need to fill out a form covering your medical history.”

I thanked Jill, and with that, Brenda paid her, and we left. My mind was now in a complete whirl as to what I wanted for the future. Yes, it certainly had been a busy day but also an educational one for me, and I thanked Brenda.

As Brenda drove me home, she asked me what time I needed to get back, as she thought it might be a good idea if I changed back into my old clothes and perhaps had a shower at her apartment. I told her six-thirty. So as it was not quite five and with a slight reroute we went to her apartment, which luckily for me was only a fifteen-minute walk from my home.

I also like the idea of a quick visit, though I knew we had no time for sex. I just wanted to see where she lives and yes, David, I was being a little nosey.

 

*****

 

Author’s Note:- Back to the present time. Clare and David are still in the car and parked in a forest car park. This part is told from David’s first-person perspective…

“You not getting any piecing’s,” I strongly remarked, before then softly asking, “Are you?”

Clare laughed, and then gently nudged me as to remind me. It was her body, and maybe, to let me also know that she was in charge!

“If I do, it will not be for a while and you need to remember, it is completely my decision.”

I pulled a face. “I am not keen on piercings.” I wasn’t and then tried to recover the situation by saying, with genuine feeling… “You are perfect as you are!”

I meant it.

Clare smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

“Let me tell you about Brenda’s apartment and Sunday.”

“And Sunday?” I asked.

I thought. Surely Clare wasn’t at Brenda’s on Sunday… or was she?

Clare just smiled at my question and then continued with her story…

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors