Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Crete" - Chapter 4:- “Our Neighbours - Don & Ashley”

"Set in 1987, David and Sarah's Cretan holiday at an "Adult Only" resort starts..."

12
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is set in 1987. With girlfriend #2, Clare left at home exploring her sexuality, David and girlfriend #1, Sarah, go on holiday to an "adults-only" resort in Crete. With the beautiful blonde now wearing a gold anklet, their relationship is now officially an open one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's a chance for Sarah to explore her sexuality, have new partners... and whisper it, to be more like Clare. ***Note: In the UK, “adult only” means 18+, so no children. It is in this context that the hotel got booked."

Four and a half hours after take-off at Gatwick, and Sarah and I were all checked into our “adult only” Cretan hotel. As we unpacked our suitcases in our villa apartment, we were all smiles, as well as in the holiday spirit, having already drunk our free, welcoming cocktail at reception while waiting to get the keys to our apartment.

I kept trying to peek at what Sarah was unpacking, but every time I looked, she caught me. It almost became a game until she told me to wait in the lounge until she had finished and all her sexy new clothes were safely in the wardrobe.

One extra thing I did pack was a box of twenty-four large-size condoms, just in case. I showed them to Sarah, and she laughed, “Twenty-four? I doubt we will even use one!”

Despite Sarah’s comment, I had once again noticed that she had not completely rejected using them as something completely out of hand.

We were both in a great mood and ready to party with Sarah, looking as beautiful as ever, and while she secretly unpacks; I think it is a good time to describe her once again.

Sarah is eighteen and a half, a natural blonde with long, slightly wavy hair that stretches three inches past her shoulders. She has a very pretty face, almost girlish with deep blue eyes, a gorgeous smile, and a mouth that has voluptuous lips. They were lips designed to suck cock and thanks to her previous boyfriend, Jerry; it was something that she was very talented at doing.

Sarah is five feet nine and a bit, she started to add the bit because Clare (my other girlfriend) is five feet ten inches tall, and she didn’t want to be considered any shorter than her. Yes, Sarah is tall with curves all in the right places. She is slim, but she does have slightly larger than average D-cup breasts, which sit a little larger on her trim frame. With longish, extremely sensitive nipples and it is quite possible to make her cum just by playing with them. It was something which I had managed to achieve a few times in the seven months we have been together.

Sarah has long slender, model's legs, and until recently a sparsely blonde-haired pussy between them. But for this holiday she had fully shaved, just like Clare was. It was an action I encouraged and approved of, as both girls knew bald pussies were my fetish.

Sarah has a loving and caring personality, as she would always be the first to cuddle or ask if anything is required. She is also very tolerant, mainly of me, and is kind, but just like Clare, she does not always realise just how beautiful she is. Having been until recently quite shy and even withdrawn.  

Sarah had a tough time before me, but with Clare’s arrival, and our love growing, we both knew that it was time to open up a little more. To the world, we were the perfect couple, but for this holiday only, and if the opportunity presented itself, we discretely planned to open up the sexual side of our relationship.

But as Sarah secretly unpacked, I asked myself, would that be possible?

 

*****

 

(Authors Note:- See Crete Hotel Layout Drawing, above).

The villa apartment was lovely and the pool, though small, was fine and good for seven or eight people to sit in, but not big enough for swimming. Our apartment was the last one in the complex and would have been totally private, but for our one neighbour. They were to the left of us and therefore nearer to the main complex. To me, it felt like these two apartments had been last-minute additions and now lived in their own little world, well away from the hustle and bustle of the hotel.

It was perfect for the two of us.

As you looked out through the patio doors at the rear of our apartment, you could see to the left of us, our neighbour and their identical property. To the right was a very high hotel complex boundary wall. There were flowers, bushes and trees in front of it, and beyond were olive trees and scrubland. They built the boundary wall to keep us in and, more importantly, non-paying guests and the local wild goats out.

In front of you is a small terraced garden, with a small sun deck on the higher level near the patio door. Here is where our two white sun loungers are located, and there were also flowers and some bushes to give you a little more privacy. It was a very private space.

At the bottom of the garden, there was a white picket gate where you had to turn left as there was no right as we were at the end of the path. When you turn left, you to walk past our neighbour’s matching gate and the path would take you to the main pool and the pool bar. A three-minute walk away. So not far, but not too close. Beyond was the main hotel complex where we will have breakfast, our evening meals and maybe even lunch. We were on a good all-inclusive deal with all the meals provided free to us.

Within the main hotel complex, there are several large bars, a dance floor and hotel shows which are put on for the guest’s entertainment.

At the rear of the hotel, beachside, and on top of the cliff, was a long terrace. They wrapped it around the front of the hotel building and it had its own terrace bar, a dance floor, lots of chill-out areas and a couple of viewing areas. There was also a higher platform, with a roof and glass all around it to give shelter from any wind or rain. You could take your drinks up there and sit or stand and see the sea, and the little islands. You could watch the sun go down or, if you were very keen, come up.

The terrace bar was large and on warm evenings, the place to relax. Listen to the band or deejay and watch the people on the dance floor, wiggling to the music. I liked the terrace and its bar, but there was a big part of me who preferred our own private villa apartment, its pool, and just cuddling up to Sarah. Knowing the action was just a short walk down the path.

Our private villa apartment had it all, as far as I was concerned. If you stood at our patio door and looked straight ahead, you would see a clear view of the blue, calm sea that stretched out to the distant horizon. Where there were a couple of islands, just a boat trip away.

We have been told that there is a sandy beach somewhere below us, though it is not possible to see it from our apartment as we were too high up and set back from the cliff edge. To get to the beach, there is a path that runs from the hotel and descends below and we have been told that is only a ten-minute walk.

The bottom of our apartment terrace had the pool on the left and a shady area with garden furniture on the right. I guess you could call it a chill-out area and I imagined us drinking cocktails and other alcoholic drinks there later. Our neighbour’s setup is exactly the same as ours and I guessed that all the villa apartments are identical to one another.

Inside, there were just three rooms. The front entrance lobby area, where the wall safe, wardrobes, and cupboards were. It also has a door to the bathroom with a shower for two.

The main living area was at the rear. It had a view and two double beds, a kitchen area, a settee and a television. It was absolutely perfect for us, as we were fully self-contained and almost completely private.

When Sarah first saw it, she squealed in happiness. I just grinned.

The setting was perfect for Sarah and me, our romantic getaway.

 

*****

 

Our first evening meal was still some five hours away and that would be in the hotel’s restaurant, where the dress code was smart and casual. To pass a few hours, we decided to be lazy and lounge around the apartment and in our pool with a drink or two. We could explore the complex more tonight and, of course, we had all day tomorrow to get into the swing of it.

I went to the nearest bar to get us two cocktails while Sarah changed into a bikini. I was hoping for the white micro-bikini, but when I returned, she was already in the pool. It was a new light blue bikini and even though I could only see her top, I could tell it covered a lot more skin than the white one, but it still look very sexy on Sarah especially as her two large boobs were doing their best to escape the bikini top confines but that was not all that was going on.  

Sarah sitting there in the pool and she was talking to our neighbours who looked like they had just come from the beach as they had beach towels and a large beach bag with them. The terrace gardens were not that wide so you could almost touch your neighbour’s hand from the pool itself, that is, if they choose to lean over the low separating rock wall. As I walked through the gate, the conversation stopped and they all looked at me. I smiled; a cocktail in each hand.

“This is my boyfriend, David,” Sarah said to introduce me. “And this is Don and Ashley, our neighbours. They are from Manchester and have been here a week and have another week to go.”

I put the drinks down by the pool, and I shook hands with Don and then Ashley. As I did so, I evaluated them, white, around forty-five, slightly shorter than us and both in excellent shape. Don wore swimming shorts and a T-shirt. Ashley had a small gold bikini on with a transparent white sarong as a cover-up. I also notice they were both very well-tanned.

“Pleased to meet you both,” I said, maybe a little too formal. It looks like there has been wonderful weather here, as you both have lovely tans.

They laughed and then Ashley answered…

“Yes, it’s been wonderful weather here, low thirties Celsius (around ninety Fahrenheit) each day and very little wind. It can get very windy here, hence all the screening around the apartments.”

“You can tell we are British,” Sarah injected, “Talking about the weather.” We all laughed, but it was reassuring it was still summer here. Back home, autumn was already fast approaching.

Don then stated, “David, if you want, you can get your drinks delivered straight to your apartment pool. All you got to do is place an order an hour before and when they deliver, you can make a new order. They just charge to your room or if like you…” Don was looking at the blue bracelets that we were both wearing around our wrists. They signified we had paid for all-inclusive, “They do not charge at all.”

I thanked Don and slid into the pool next to Sarah and we sipped our drinks, which were in plastic glasses. We said, “Cheers,” to our neighbours as they went into their apartment next door, leaving Sarah and me alone in our pool.

“What do you think of the place?” I asked with a grin as we sat there on the pool seat and kissed.

“It’s everything I hoped for. Thank you for taking me here.” Sarah snuggled up to me before kissing me again, but this time on the cheek.

“What do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked. “The choice is yours.”

“If the weather is nice, I like to explore a bit, maybe go down to the beach, but in the afternoon I want to spend here sunning myself as we have shade and privacy. I also would like you to keep my drinks topped up as I going to have a really lazy day.” 

I chuckled, as that sounded like an excellent idea to me. A lazy day watching Sarah getting a tan in her white micro-bikini… that sounded perfect.

We spent a pleasant hour in our little swimming pool, which included me making two more trips to the pool bar as our cocktails just seemed to evaporate in the Cretan sun. I was also pleased to see Sarah relax, the sun and the alcohol doing their work. Sarah’s new light bikini top looked interesting. The top was slightly see-through, and now wet. I could just make out her nipples, but I wanted to see it all, as Sarah hadn’t yet left the pool.

“Sarah,” I whispered, hoping she would agree to what I was going to ask.

“Do you mind showing me your entire bikini?”

“I have only seen the part that currently bobbing on the water.”

Sarah looked down and blushed. I don’t think she was aware before my question that I could partially see her nipples, particularly her pink areolas.

She looked back at me and giggled, “I didn’t know… it is new.”

Sarah ducked down into the water. Her action made me chuckle as most of the women around the main pool were topless. It was the norm. You were allowed to sunbathe topless; it was one of the attractions of catering only for eighteen and overs, for adults just like us.

“Are the bottoms the same?” I asked. I grinned and hoped.

Sarah looked around. We were on our own, and apart from our neighbours, it had been that way since we arrived. Sarah pulled herself up until she sat on the top pool step. As she sat there, she opened her legs, pulling the wet, light blue bikini material tight across her mound.

To me it looked fine as you had to stare to see her shaved slit; though pubic hair would have easily shone through.

“It looks fine to me,” I grinned, Sarah’s face red from a blush as she slid back into the water. She knew that the wet material had gone slightly translucent.  

So I helpfully suggested. “If you were topless, men would not be looking lower at your wet bikini bottoms.” I checked myself. Sarah was staring at me, so I carefully added, “I want you to be topless, but only when you are ready.”

SofiiaMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaMiiller

Sarah laughed at my eagerness. “I need a few more of these then,” she waved her almost empty cocktail glass.

“By the way, it is your turn in getting the cocktails,” I cheekily said, whilst smiling. I wanted to see all of Sarah in her new light blue bikini. During this holiday I wanted her to show off her off; I wanted the world to know what a beautiful girlfriend I had.

“Yeah, right,” Sarah replied with a giggle, and then backed it up with a gentle nudge.   

It was at that moment Don and Ashley came out of their apartment, now showered and changed into their smart evening wear. They were ready to head for their evening out. They asked if we minded if they sat in their chill-out area and talk across the dividing wall. Sarah slipped a little deeper into the water, though I was sure Don had already seen plenty of Sarah’s breasts when he and Ashley had talked to us earlier.

“Please join us,” I said as I glanced at Sarah. “We like to hear a little more about the resort.”

Sarah agreed, and they sat down in their chill-out area, just on the other side of the low stone wall that divided the two apartments. They told us that this was their first time staying there, and they liked the atmosphere and, like us, they liked the fact that it was adults only.

“Our two children are now grown and they’re about your age. For us, we are just looking at having a good time with complete freedom to do what we want to do.”

“What is the nightlife like here?” I asked.

“Saturday is the big night at the hotel. It is when everyone dresses up a little and you wear your party clothes. They throw a disco in the basement bar which starts at nine pm and goes till late, two am or even three am if there is still plenty there. It’s a big draw. If you go, you will find that by ten, it is full and still that way at one. Well, it was last week.”

Don then added, his eyes now mainly on Sarah; she was keeping her breasts in the clear pool water. Though, I speculated, from Don’s prominent position, that action would have done little to obscure them.

“You need to dress up a little, though. They like sexy for the ladies and smart for the gentlemen.”

I looked at Sarah. She had gone a little red, the same colour as the dress I hoped she would be wearing, but I also noticed that her bikini-covered breasts were once again floating on top of the water. The outline of her nipples was now clearly in view to all. I smiled at her. She then realised and ducked back down into the water. That action turned my smile into a grin.   

“That sounds good. We need to look for this basement bar later, just to get an idea of what to expect,” I said whilst still looking at Sarah. She stayed quiet. The choice would, of course, be hers.

“Well, if we see you tonight, we can show you the ropes,” Don said. I noticed both our drinks were now empty.

“Sarah, do you want another cocktail?” I asked.

“Another Cosmopolitan would be nice,” Sarah replied.

I grinned.

“I will have a screwdriver,” I said to Sarah, trying not to laugh. “It’s your turn. Remember, sex equality.”

A playful nudge was all I received in a way of an answer. It was to remind me that this was Sarah’s holiday! She also knew I wanted to show her off to our two neighbours.

Don and Ashley didn’t want any as they were going to eat soon, and on my own, I got two more cocktails and set up the repeat order for tomorrow. When I got back around ten minutes later Don and Ashley were still talking to Sarah, however, they were now sitting in our chill-out area and I was pleased to see Sarah’s bikini-clad breasts were now once again well above the water as she sat on the stone step next to our neighbours; her nipples were now clearly visible through the wet material.

It was the first time that I had been able to fully see what Don and Ashley were wearing, as before the low dividing wall was in the way. Don had on beige, cotton, summer trousers and a white, short-sleeve shirt which nicely showed off his tan. Ashley was wearing a cotton dark yellow dress which was extremely short in length and high heels. But it was what was around her right ankle that really interested me, a gold chain with a single small gold heart hanging from it…

It got me thinking.

Sarah moved to the other side of the pool to catch the last rays of the sun. As she did so, I noticed both Don’s and Ashley’s eyes follow her. I smiled.

I joined her in the pool.

As we sat there together, sipping our third cocktail, we talked about life in general with Don and Ashley. Small things and then the conversation turned to the beach, which we had not seen yet.

“The beach is a lovely one,” Ashley said, “Especially if you walk to the right, to the section directly below us. That’s where we go, but it is for naturists only.”

My ears perked up at that as I always wanted to try a naturist beach. Back home there was one that was not so far away from where I lived, but I had never gone as I always thought that I might end up meeting someone there that I knew there.

“I like to try the naturist beach,” I said without thinking.

Sarah nudged me and said, “You might be on your own,” but then she laughed and then said…

“We will see.”

Similar to Clare, it was a remark she used a lot as it brought her time to think, but I had that feeling that Sarah wasn’t so against the idea, and tomorrow there would be two of us on the naturist beach.  

“Well, if you going to go to it, you see us there. We have been on it most days. Give us a shout if you going and we show you the best places on it,” Ashley suggested.       

I thought about checking it out tomorrow morning, though I was not too sure we were ready yet for a full day in the sun. We both tan easily and were also still fairly brown, but there is a big difference in the strength of the sun in Crete to England, and this would be especially true if we were going to be showing our white bits.

The day was getting late, so asked Don what the time was. It was nearly seven pm. I said, “We need to say our goodbyes and we may see you both later tonight.”

With that I finished my drink and got out of the pool, my wet trunks dripping water everywhere as I dripped dried. Sarah seemed to lag a little behind. She had gone a little red in the face, but I did not think it was from the sun or the alcohol.

I offered my hand to her to help out and with a quick movement she stepped out and then she ran up to the apartment.

I now understood, though she had no reason to be embarrassed. The rear of her bikini bottom was just a string that went between her lovely bum cheeks. We all smiled. Sarah had just given the three of us a perfect view of her perky bottom.

As she ran up to the apartment, I could not help but say…

That’s cheeky,” though I knew as soon as the words left my mouth that I might pay for it later.

Don, Ashley and I all laughed as Sarah disappeared into our apartment. It was a laugh very much at Sarah’s expense. Our neighbours then said their goodbyes to me alone, with Sarah already in the shower.

I joined Sarah, but she had not completely forgiven my remark.

“So you do not like my new suit, then?” she questioned, with my now hard cock stabbing her back as we showered together.

“I think you know my answer,” I jabbed her again, this time deliberately against her bottom.

“I love your new suit and you have one of the two best bottoms I know.”

“So Clare’s bottom is better?”

Why had I said that… two?

“Err…” Alarm bells, I was on dangerous ground. I never liked to compare my two girls.

I thought quickly.

“No, I was thinking about my own bottom,” I replied and hoped.

Sarah looked at me and then burst out laughing, which allowed me to chuckle as happiness washed through me.

This was one of the many things I loved about Sarah. She found it impossible to stay angry or even cross with anyone, even me. It was just not in her nature and, ultimately, that was why she had first agreed to let me also be with Clare. But now, just six weeks later, it was already more than that.

Clare may have been a rival for my affection, but both girls knew they were equals and were now friends. And I hoped that one day, they may be even lovers, but who knows?

At the moment, I could only hope.

We turned the shower off, my hard-on still jabbing Sarah. I was having fun.

“Any chance of a blow job?” I asked, hoping and knowing that she just got clean and there was no time for full sex. It was surprising that we still had not consummated the apartment since we arrived.  

Sarah looked up at me and smiled, then grinned. She liked giving head.

She went down on me, taking my cock in her wonderful mouth. I stood there as she got me to full hardness, her hand gently brushing my balls. Her mouth went up and down on my cock and her tongue then licked and worked its head. I was now really hard. Her mouth felt warm, wonderful and so inviting…

Then she kissed the end of my cock and… stood up… and grinned.

“You need to keep that on hold until we get back,” she said with a large smile.

“What…” I said, thinking another glorious minute and I would have cum in her willing mouth.

My cock and I were now in full agreement… we were not happy!

“Now, what did you say earlier?” she said, almost laughing.

I was being taught a small lesson, but I loved it, even if my cock was telling me it didn’t.

In a small way, this banter, this play was what was making our three-way relationship so special. I smiled at Sarah and kissed her.

“I love you,” slipped warmly from my mouth. Sarah grinned and then stepped back into the lobby and bathroom area.

“Don’t come in.”

Sarah was behind a door doing her makeup and getting dressed. I could not see her, though it was tempting to look. She was also deliberately keeping me in suspense and, much to my distraction; my hard cock was taking a while to go down. She was playing with me, but I could not be happier.

I loved Sarah.

As I waited, already changed for the evening, I thought of Clare. I hoped she was having fun too, but I also wished she was here with both of us. I had not mentioned anything to Sarah, but I still felt guilty that we had left her at home.    

Twenty-five minutes later, Sarah appeared and all I could say was “WOW.” She looked gorgeous, she looked stunning. Sarah was hot, and she was absolutely perfect!

Sarah had frizzed up her hair a little to make her hair look fuller. It was a very nineteen-eighty look. She had put on her makeup the same way Paula had done it for her photo shoot. It was perfect. She wore a lacy bra and a white blouse. I could just make out the bra through the translucent blouse material. Her skirt was short and was also predominantly white, but it had a large black flowery pattern on it.

Her long legs were bare except for the gold anklet that sat glistening around her right ankle.

To cap it off, she had three-inch high white sandals which brought her height to six feet (and a bit) and a white handbag finished off her outfit. Our eyes both beamed at each other. My tongue was hanging out and my cock was trying to join it.

“You look fabulous, absolutely stunning,” I enthusiastically said, whilst still trying to recover from my previous ‘wow’ comment.

Sarah was grinning at me. She knew she had achieved the reaction that she wanted. Two months ago, Sarah would never have dressed like this. Tonight she would make every single heterosexual man’s head turn.

“Do we need to eat?” I said, and I meant it as all I wanted to do was to take Sarah to bed.

Sarah laughed at me and walked over before opening her handbag. I looked inside. There were the normal things: lipstick, a folding hairbrush, mascara, a lighter, and a packet of cigarettes.

“Can you pass me three of the condoms?” Sarah requested. I looked closely at her; then did as she asked. She deliberately took her time as she placed each unopened condom into her handbag.

“I might need these later,” is all she said before taking her hand and placing it on my rock-hard cock.

“Someone is excited,” she said with a smile… I was, though I didn’t think we would be using any of the condoms tonight.

“Who has got the best bum now?” she whispered, and with that, she turned and pulled up her short skirt. Her bottom was on complete display. She turned round to face me. A transparent white G-string came into view. You could easily see her bald pussy, her slit; it was all perfectly on display.

“You have,” is all I could say and my cock agreed as it strained to get out of my trousers. At that moment, it wouldn’t have taken much touching of my cock to make me cum.

It was Game, Set, and Match to Sarah!

She had played me, and won!

And yes…

I loved every single moment of it!

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments