Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“The Alpha Man In Me” - Chapter 03 - The Summer Of 1987 - Majorca - Day 2

"A tale involving the entwined lives of three people growing up in 1987"

9
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2022 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. Like all chapters in Book 1 – “The Alpha Man in Me”… Chapter 3 is written in the first person perspective from David’s point of view."

On arrival at my hotel and I looked at my watch, only nine-thirty. So still time for breakfast.

I nipped up to my room to check if Mark is there but it was empty and surprisingly both our beds were still made. It looked like Mark had gotten lucky as well. I took the opportunity to ruffle up my bed and quickly change.

I had no intention of mentioning anything about my night activities with Clare, especially as Mark knows Sarah. This was going to be kept as my secret for now. I needed time to think not just about Clare but more importantly about Sarah.

Then I went down to the breakfast area where there were a couple of the lads were eating theirs. I sat down with them and asked how their evening had gone and played a little dumb when they asked where I had gotten up to.

What they did not know, was that despite my guilt, this was already the best holiday I had ever been on.

As the weather was hot and sunny, as I had suspected, my day was going to be spent on the local beach which was only a short walk from our hotel. The beach was sandy and very long; arcing in a gentle curve in each direction from the town we were staying in. In many ways, the beach reminded me of a photo you see on postcards, with a gentle slope to the sea, parasols, and sunbeds neatly organised in front of each hotel.

As the group of us walked along it, I kept my eyes peeled for Clare but in all honestly, it would be unlikely I would see her. The place was packed and I was conscious of being caught staring especially as there were so many topless women lying there.

We only walked about ten minutes west, away from the main crowd, before we found a spot where we could all rent a sunbed and parasol as we certainly needed some shade. I was the only one who was tanned at all being lucky to tan easily and having spent some time early in the year on my local beach with Sarah.

We got settled and took in some sun before going for a swim. As a group, we did the normal things young men do on a beach. As well as swimming, we played beach football and did a lot of larking around trying to impress the watching crowd but probably impressing no one.

Towards lunchtime, we all went for a ride on an inflatable banana and as is the way, was also all managed to fall off before returning to the shore.

At lunchtime, most of the lads wanted to go to a bar which they did though my friend Mark and John, the man who was getting married, went parascending. They wanted me to go as well but something else had caught my eye.

What I have not mentioned so far in our story is that I had spent much of my early years on water as I live in a family that both sailed and owned boats. I had won youth trophies in sailing, rowing and canoeing and I could also water ski though I could not say I was proficient at it. So any new water activity was of great interest to me and what I had seen was a first for me. It was a jet ski. I had only ever seen them on television before. On a programme called, “Tomorrows World.”

The jet ski rental centre which we had walked past earlier was offering one-hour lessons in learning to ride them including at least fifteen minutes of “free time” if you passed. I was also a little aware that I would be in full view of all the beachgoers as the permitted area where you could ride them was right in the centre of the beach. I sort of thought to myself maybe I will embarrass myself doing this but I can ride a motorbike and water ski so perhaps I am better placed than most.

I paid my money and was given a life jacket to put on and then took my place on a bench along with three other people who were also going to learn. Our instructor went through the safety briefing and then went over the basics of how a jet ski works and the theory of how you ride one. The instructor told us that our lesson would be with another instructor who sat behind us.

My turn and I had a male instructor who sat behind me with a Deadman’s brake switch so he could kill the power if there was a major problem. I had no issues getting going and staying up and by the time my fifteen minutes was up I was feeling fairly confident that I could, with a little more practice, claim to be able to ride a jet ski. 

As I left they gave me a little certificate saying that I passed the course which I thought was a nice touch. Though I had to chuckle to myself as I did not know it was a training course with a test.

As I walked out of the jet ski area proudly looking at my certificate I heard a familiar female voice. 

“Quite a sportsman, aren’t we?”

I smiled. I looked and saw Clare.

I was very pleased to see her and I couldn’t help but show her my newly won certificate. I am not too sure she was that impressed but she had walked down the beach just to see me. As we stood there facing one another, smiling. I once again felt that instant attraction to her and I was sure she felt it too.

Clare leant forward and gave me a quick peck on my cheek and I could not help looking at Clare. She had on a light blue string bikini and a white semi-transparent cropped tee shirt. 

Though I wanted to, I dared not look too long as I only had on my swimming shorts and I could already feel my growing erection. I needed a distraction before my cock introduced itself to Clare and the whole beach.

“Where are you on the beach?” I asked. 

She pointed towards the direction where the lads and I were based.

“Same way as me,” I said as we started to walk that way.

“Yes, I know, I saw you walk past earlier but did not want to embarrass you by coming over as you walked past. You said you had a girlfriend and I do not know the situation with your friends. That is why I was pleased to see you on your own when you went to the Jet Ski place. If I am being honest, I have been looking out for you since we got down here.”

I was a little taken back as it never really dawned on me that she would be really interested in me, with her multi-coloured hair now alive in the sun’s rays… and her beautiful face and sexy body… she was probably the hottest-looking girl on the beach. 

Having Clare stoke my ego was helping me with my confidence, but it was more than that. I just found it so easy to talk to Clare. There were no hidden graces. She was a tart with a heart and I was deeply attracted to her.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a reasonably confident guy and Sarah is an extremely beautiful-looking girl but Clare had everything and more, she had that x-factor and I knew I wanted her.

“Do you want to meet my friends?” I asked Clare, mainly out of politeness. I thought I could deal with any questions later.

“No, I do not think so,” Clare replied.

“You're probably right, they only will stare, gawp and try and chat you up.” Clare laughed.

We stopped walking and Clare said, “This is me,” and we looked up towards the sunbeds. Her friends were there in a group and most, if not all, were topless.

“I better not come up and say hello. It could be a little awkward for them.” I was also thinking and for me.

She looked up towards her friends then back towards me and said, “Okay, you are maybe right. I see you tonight then.”

“You bet,” I answered with maybe too much enthusiasm and with that she returned to her friends.

As I walked a little further on towards my beach spot I could not help thinking that I had just seen and witnessed a different type of Clare and now I felt more attracted to her than ever.

 

*****

 

We left the beach at around five pm and made our way back to our hotel. A few of the lads were already slightly merry from the effects of the alcohol that they had sampled at the lunchtime bar. As you might have guessed the plan was for another night on the town though unknown to the others my plan was something slightly different, another night with Clare.

When we walked past where Clare and her friends had been I could not help but look up to see if they were still there but like the majority now, their sunbeds were empty and my mind shifted to the thought of meeting up with her later.

The evening was a hot one, maybe even warmer than the one before. So after my shower, I decided to put shorts on rather than the long chinos that I had planned to wear. Luckily there were no issues with the dress code, as smart shorts were allowed everywhere, and by six pm we were all in the bar next to the hotel.

Our evening had started with a plan to eat early at seven pm. This was before the places got too busy and it also helped that most of us had not eaten since breakfast. So any food would help us prepare for our later drinking session.

I did mention to all that I meet up with someone later so would be gone for a short while. Of course, they wanted to know more, “Who is she?” One of the lads said in jest, “Who is he?” but I divulged not a crumb of information. I wanted Clare to myself and did not want the chance of any of the lads turning up and spoiling things.

So at eight-thirty pm, after the meal and a little later than I wanted, I slipped away from the stag-do group and headed to Kilda’s Beach Bar which was right down on the beachfront.

When I got there ten minutes later, I saw Clare, she was with Jasmine sitting on some high seats at a table near the front of the bar and there were two lads with them!

I hesitated, not knowing what the score was. I stood back, slightly in the shadows and watched a little to see how this played. I wanted to make sure I would be welcomed.

As I looked on, I could not help but watch Clare. She wore a very short light blue skirt with large patterned flowers on it. Her long legs stretched under the table finishing a pair of high white stiletto shoes. On her top, she wore a light yellow sleeve blouse that dipped provokingly between her breasts. She also wore a small necklace around her neck. “Fuck,” I almost silently said. She was hot. That aura of sexiness seemed to surround her and at that moment I also had that feeling she knew it as well. Men were drawn to her like moths to a light.

I watched on for a minute or so just trying to see if any signals were being given out but if there were, I could not read them so I just thought, “Fuck it! Let’s go in and see what happens."

I marched confidently into the bar and straight up to Clare with my heart beating twice as fast as normal. My green eyes glued to her face.

“Sorry I am late, Clare I got a little held up,” and with that, I just went in and kissed her straight on the lips; and my heart stopped.

I then stood a little back and waited. Hoping I had done the right thing; my heart waiting to start to beat again and then Clare smiled. I felt my blood start to flow. Then to seal the deal, she leaned forward, grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. I had done the right thing and had received my reward.

Clare was still very interested in me!

Jasmine then said, “It is good to see you, David,” and she then leant across and kissed me as well. Right on the lips. I was speechless as I was not expecting that!

The two men stood back; the alpha male now rising in me as I took another chance by saying, “I am Clare’s boyfriend and Jasmine is our good friend and lover. We are going back to the hotel soon, and you are not welcome.” 

As I said these things, it did not feel like me saying them. Normally, I am a thinker more than an action man but I wanted to make it clear that they were not welcome and Clare just gave me confidence. It was now oozing out of me.

They turned and said, “Sorry,” and much to my relief, left. 

The girls then both started giggling and Clare told me that they be trying to get rid of them for the last twenty minutes.

“Twenty minutes,” I remarked. “So you got here early for me?”

After a short gap, with no answer to my question I jokingly added. “Well, I guess that I am worth it,” my arrogance, now in full flow. I had a lot to learn and I received a small playful nudge from Clare before we all started to laugh again. I was very pleased they had waited for me though the truth behind my brashness was, I did not understand why.

I pulled up another high stall and joined them at their table. Clare just grinned and pulled me close. There was definitely something there between us. It was something I never felt before; an instant attraction. It gave me confidence, the same confidence that had taken me months to get with Sarah. It also brought back some of my arrogance, something I had tried my hardest to keep in check with Sarah; as she was delicate.

A waitress came over and I asked both girls, “What cocktail do you want? It is my treat.”

After a little deliberating we all chose one. A “Black Russian” for Jasmine, a “Swimming Pool” for Clare and of course I had to choose the obligatory, “Sex on the Beach,” even if it was only to get a giggle and a comment or two from both girls.

We stayed at the bar for nearly an hour chatting, small talk. But in that time I learned how to call Jasmine, Jaz as she prefers it. That she has a boyfriend called Robin back home though he only ever goes by the name Rob. That he was in the army and based semi-permanently in Germany in a specialist position. They had been together since she was sixteen and they were planning to get engaged and married soon.

We went over how we met four years ago and that I had a girlfriend back home. Jaz did ask me, if it was serious and I gave the honest reply, “I do not know.” I wanted to add, “That depends on Clare,” but for once I kept quiet as I knew it was too soon to even suggest anything and there was something more. I was still trying to understand how I really felt about Sarah.

One thing I did have solace in was Clare squeezed my hand when I gave my short reply. Maybe I had given the right answer. We never even mentioned Clare’s boyfriend though I wanted to know more. In some ways, at that moment, he was the elephant in the room.

After we drained our cocktails I asked, “What do you two want to do?” I was not sure what Jaz had planned but I knew what I wanted to do with Clare and this time I knew I would be seriously cheating on Sarah as it was all planned.

“Let’s get some wine and go back to the villa,” Jaz suggested and Clare agreed.

With that, I paid our bill and then I purchased three bottles of wine. At that moment I did not know what I was letting myself in for but, hell yes, I was looking forward to it. I also knew I was going to have a far better time than those lads who were currently bar-hopping on the stag do. I just grinned, as I let that thought meander through my mind.

We walked back towards the villa arm in arm carrying the three bottles of wine in a carrier bag and there was a soft clink sound with every step we took to my, and our, destiny.

At this point, I think it is best if I describe Jaz. She met Clare at school and like her, is eighteen. Though with a March birthday, she is four months younger than Clare. She is around 5ft 8” inches tall, so just a little shorter and has a slim build with smaller breasts than Clare. Jaz has blue eyes and blonde hair and though perhaps not as beautiful as Clare or for that matter Sarah, she is still a fine-looking woman. There is one other thing I need to mention about Jaz. She has an infectious, bubbly personality which adds to her attraction and just like Clare, she is a social butterfly.

Clare let us into the empty villa and we open the large doors to let some air in. It was not even ten pm as we opened the wine and poured it into some plastic cups. We sat outside by the pool which tonight was illuminated by four underwater pool lights. The garden below also had a few lights scatted around. We could hear the crickets chirping until Jaz turned on some eighties music for background noise. It was a hot sticky evening and it was very nice to sit there chatting, drinking and just chilling… however I was still not too sure where this evening was going. All I “really” wanted to do was to get Clare into bed with me.

After several glasses of wine and a lot of small talk Clare just got up and took her yellow top off, followed by her pale blue skirt. She did not say a word but quickly slipped her pale-coloured panties down and jumped into the pool completely nude.

As she came up for air she just said, “That is better, it is just so hot. Who is going to join me in a skinny dip?”

I looked round to see Jaz had a pile of towels in her hands and I thought. Was she going in?

Clare looked at me and asked, “Aren’t you going to join me?”

To be honest I was not sure what to do. I did not know what Jaz would think or when the other girls were coming back but any doubts were answered for me as Jaz quickly discarded her dress and panties and jumped into the cool water. It all happened so quickly that I only just had time to admire her naked form and it looked like it was going to be a skinny dip for me!

With two naked ladies in the swimming pool in front of yours truly, both waiting for me to join them, there was no way I could do this subtlety. Happy Days! So off came my shirt, down came my shorts and boxers then I moved as quickly as I could, hoping that my cock was not yet at full erection.

I jumped only pausing for just a brief second to check where I was jumping. I guess that gave the two girls the chance to have a quick peek at my cock.

Strangely as I was in mid-air when I thought, I was pleased that I had trimmed my pubic hair which was now quite short and though I am not small. The trimmed hair at least made my cock look a little bigger.

I then hit the water with a large splash and caught my breath as the coolness of it gripped my body. For the first time in my life, I was now skinny dipping and to make matters even better, I also had two lovely naked ladies accompanying me.

In all honestly, there was nothing sexual going on in the pool, though I did have a good look at both the naked ladies as I am sure they did of me. Those underwater lights did illuminate everything very well. 

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

We mainly larked around and drank a little wine though Jaz did say to me, “In case you wondering I have already vacated Clare’s room.” 

I could only smile and say, “Thank you”. This meant Clare had planned ahead, boyfriend or no boyfriend, she wanted me again.

It was in my full naked glory, that I got to meet and be introduced to Clare’s other four, now slightly drunk friends. At least I thought Marie had seen me with clothes on the night before; I am not too sure what they thought of me being naked in their swimming pool. There were a few joking comments mainly made at my expense, though Clare coped a few as well, and I did find myself joining in with the laughter too. I tried my best to keep myself covered but I am sure all Clare’s friends had a good look as they helped themselves to the rest of our wine.

Clare got out of the water and wrapped a towel around her naked body before topping up her glass of wine. I pulled myself to the edge of the pool and watched her, as a naked Jaz came up alongside me.

“You really do like her,” she stated as she looked at me.

“Yes, does it show?”

Jaz just smiled without answering my question.

“I like to get to know her more. As you know I am in a relationship and I have been for five months which when I think about it, is my longest. Also, Clare’s got a boyfriend, but she will not say too much about him. I mean I do not know his name, and whether it is serious, how long they have been going together.”

“There are so many questions I want to ask her but I feel this is not the right time.”

As I looked back at Clare, I noticed she was now taking a drag from one of her friend’s cigarettes. I then turned back to Jaz and said, “I did not know she even smoked. That shows me that there is so little I know about her.”

Jaz laughed, then put her index finger to my lips and said, “I can answer one of those questions and the rest you may get answered with time.”

I looked at Jaz waiting to know more.

“Clare does not really smoke. She is what I call a social smoker so it only very occasionally when drinking or in a group or after sex.” I smiled, it was not the question I wanted an answer to and then I thought, “After sex?”

“After sex?” I asked Jaz wondering how she might know that but she had gone. She was swimming back towards the pool steps.

As she got to the steps she stopped to check that l was looking. I was. She grinned and then added, “In case you wondering, you can put me in the same group when it comes to smoking.” 

Then she smiled again and added, “I hope you enjoy the view.”

With that remark, she climbed out deliberately showing me her bottom in all its glory and what a lovely bottom it was. Jaz then grabbed a towel and covered herself before joining Clare in a shared cigarette.

I was left to ponder and also wonder how I was going to get out of the pool without fully exposing myself to six teenage girls but in truth, all I could do was just confidently climb out and grab a towel. 

That is what I did, trying my hardest not to get an erection but by the time the towel covered me I knew I was at half-mast and the towel did little to hide my embarrassment. I received a few catcalls. The girls were having plenty of fun at my expense.

Clare stubbed out her cigarette and came over to me. She whispered in my ear, “Time for bed,” and with that, she put her hand into the towel opening and grabbed my ever-growing erection. Then she led me by it, passed the other girls as we went inside; much to my embarrassment. All I could hear as I entered the villa was laughter and whistles from the girls behind me and I think I turned, fifty shades of red.

We went into Clare’s bedroom and closed the door behind us. Then we also locked it for privacy as we did not want to be disturbed. Clare’s arms then came around me as she dropped her towel. She hugged me before kissing me and probing my lips with her tongue. We, French, kissed, our tongues now intertwining, building up the heat for each other. My towel dropped to the floor, and my hard cock was now trying to enter her wet pussy. I needed to fuck her.

She pulled back and smiled, almost cruelly.

“I think I am owed some good oral sex, mister,” and with that, she laid on the bed and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Then she used her hands to pull her hairy pussy apart showing me her most intimate part her very wet, pink, inner pussy.

Her last words were, “You owe me.” Then she put her head back and waited for my onslaught. How could I resist?

I just dived straight in knowing that I needed to do my best oral work and make her cum multiple times. Could I achieve that? I wanted to make sure she was left, wanting more in the future. That meant Clare would have to see me again.

It felt at that very moment like this was a test and I knew it was a test which I needed to pass.

I knelt and pulled her nearer the edge of the bed so I could get a good angle to attack her pussy. I started by working my tongue around the sides, my initial touch made Clare shudder in expectation. Gradually I edged towards her clit. I want to take my time and toy with her.

I flicked my tongue across her clit. I was rewarded by a small squirt of liquid from her pussy as an “Ooooohhh,” came from her mouth... She had started to cum.

A series of moans came from Clare as I continued to work her clit but I did it, owe so gently. I wanted to take my time. My tongue went through the alphabet licking around and sometimes touching her clitoris. First in an A shape and then a B shape and so on through the alphabet but I also wanted to tease her and keep her on edge. So each time she built towards her climax, I left her bud and went down to her hole and tongue fucked her before returning to her clit.

All I heard was an, “Oh fuck,” as Clare came again. Her juices now running freely and soaking the bed but I was not finished as I remembered what she had done for me the day before. I carefully slid my tongue back into her wet hungry hole and slurped up some of her cum and as I did this I also pulled her legs up a little to expose her rear hole.

Though a new experience for me I knew what I was going to do as I guided my tongue down and towards her asshole. Licking as I went and I circled her brown rosebud making her skin and surrounding hair wet with my saliva and her cum. I then changed course a little and lightly just licked her asshole itself, tasting her essence back there. It was at that moment she came hard with a loud moan, squirting her cunt juice all over my face but I still was not finished... I wanted her to remember me... I wanted to be her best-ever lover.

I went back up to her pussy and stuck my tongue back in there. Not so gentle this time, I tongue fucked her though being careful not to touch her now overly sensitive clit. I went back and forth between both holes keeping her edge until the final time when I just stuck my tongue right up her ass. She screamed and squirmed and then finally tensed up as she came hard again, squirting her pussy juice high into the air and once again soaking me.

I thought I was giving her the best oral pleasure that I could but at the same time I could also feel my rock-hard cock pressing against the bed and I knew I would not last long once I put it in her. So I withdrew my mouth and used my index finger to finger fuck her, slowly at first but I picked up the pace and then added a second and then a third finger.

I looked up at Clare. Her eyes were looking at me but also looking past me in a slightly blank fashion. Her face was a little red but also lined in pleasure. Her body was sweaty, her boobs hanging slightly on each side, and her skin was now slightly red in colour. She was gripping the bottom bedsheet and she looked like she was in the land of sexual bliss and on the verge of riding the wave of a massive orgasm. Hopefully, one that would make sure she would remember me by; one that meant she wanted me forever.

I needed to cum too but I was not quite finished so I sat up a little more and placed my rock-hard cock at her now gaping front entrance. I took my three fingers out of her then I quite literally rammed all of my seven-and-a-half inches right up her. At that moment there was no thought of condoms, I just wanted to fuck her silly, and risk putting a baby into her.

I began to fuck her hard giving it all that I had and with each stroke she came, small squirts of lubrication, which encouraged me to pump harder. She automatically wrapped her legs around me drawing me in deeper. My full seven and a half inches, now fully impaled.

I felt my cum building up I would not last as long as I wished so I redoubled my efforts and at that point, I was sure the whole household could hear us but I did not care. Clare was going to remember this fuck. She was going to remember me she was going to have the ultimate orgasm.

Then we arrived at the point of no return, I was going to cum. I wanted to pump her full of my sperm… Flood her cunt and just as I was going to shoot, I reached below us and found Clare’s bum, and I then slid the tip of my index finger into her ass. Clare’s eyes widened and at that moment I erupted inside her covering her cervix with my jism. That triggered a loud squeal from Clare as she shuddered. Her cry of pleasure was surely heard throughout the villa.  

Clare’s body convulsed as a huge orgasm ripped through her body with her love juice squirting in the air. It was a small fountain. The strength of which caught me, and perhaps her, by surprise. I was sure she was having the biggest orgasm of her life; that ultimate orgasm.

I carefully withdrew my index finger from Clare’s anus and collapsed next door to her on the bed in an exhausted and sweaty mess. After a minute or so I asked while trying to keep a straight face, the rather obvious question.

“Have I just settled my debt?” I smiled. Clare was still coming down from her high, a high that I was sure the whole house heard.

“Oh, it was wonderful,” was the only response I got from Clare and a few moments later I looked over only to see she was now sound asleep.

I carefully extracted myself from the bed without waking Clare and used the ensuite bathroom to clean up and empty my bladder. On return to the bedroom, I noticed how much the room smelt of sex. I smiled. For the second night running, it had been the best sex of my life.

I walked over to the bed and looked down at the sleeping Clare. She looked content, almost angelic, with her mulita-coloured hair laid out on the pillow. However, when you looked closer, there was another tale to be told; a tale of wanton lust.

You only needed to down between Clare’s slightly open legs, at her red swollen and somewhat gaping pussy. Well, that part of Clare told a very different story. That was a tale of a well fucked woman, with a trickle of cum trickling out of her opening; a soaking bed and a room with its own unique sexual odour. I grinned and wondered which story told the real Clare. The sleeping satisfied Clare.

I looked at Clare’s beautiful, innocent face. I smiled. “Sweet dreams,” I whispered.

I could not do much about the soaking wet bed but I did carefully put a sheet over Clare and climbed in next to her. I think she knew I was there as she moved an arm to check; at least that is what it felt like to me. It was nice and it was only a few minutes later before I joined Clare in a deep satisfying sleep.

My final thought was…

Did we have a future together?

 

*****

 

A terrible noise awoke me the next morning. It was an alarm clock going off somewhere in the villa. I checked my watch. Seven am! Fuck I thought, that is early but the girls had a flight home to catch.

I rolled over and kissed Clare on the neck and when she didn’t stir I kept kissing her until she was fully awake. After saying good morning, I reminded her that she had to get up as she needed to get to the airport.

After a little grumbling from Clare, she got up to use the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around me and took the opportunity to get my clothes which I found someone had kindly put on the chair in the lounge. 

Returning to Clare’s bedroom and I heard the shower running and I realised that it would be better if I leave soon before the other girls got up… I didn’t want another ribbing from them, so I put my clothes back on. I could shower later back in my hotel room.

A couple of minutes later Clare reappeared naked apart from a towel wrapped around her head. Even this early she looked good I thought.

“I better leave,” I sadly remarked. “Sorry about the mess.” I looked from Clare to the bed. 

“Mmm, was that all me?”

She checked the bed's dampness and found it still fairly wet.

“I think a little of it me,” I happily responded and then smiled at Clare thinking back to last night.

Clare smiled back at me. I was sure her thoughts were also on last night and the sex with me. Clare walked back over to me and kissed me full on the lips, her arms wrapped around me.

“Good Morning, mister,” she said, a cheeky grin now replacing the earlier alarm clock grimace. 

“Good morning to you,” I replied, my smile never leaving my face.

Clare looked back at the rather damp bed and said, “I try to dry it a little with a hairdryer. I do not think anyone staying here tomorrow but I check with Marie. If they are, I turn the mattress over and hope for the best.”

I kissed Clare again and asked, “What time is your flight?”

“It’s at eleven, with the hour time difference I should be home by one. My dad is picking Jaz and me up at the airport.”

Clare pulled me close and just held me as we stood there. It was a real sign of affection but we both knew that we had other lives; maybe real lives, outside of Majorca.

“We have a minibus booked to get to the airport and that will be here at eight-thirty. We do not have a lot of time before I need to leave.”

“Do you and Jaz live close to each other?” I asked. I was not sure why I asked that question.

Clare smiled. “A two-minute walk. Why do ask?”

“You just seem close to one another, that's all. It is just nice to have a good friend like that.” 

“Yes, it is. She is my best friend but the other girls are good friends too.”

“What are you doing tonight when you back home?” I asked but I had a feeling I already knew the answer.

Clare did not say anything for a while. She just cuddled me but could tell she was thinking about her answer. 

“I will not lie to you. I will probably be seeing my boyfriend and staying at his place tonight. That's what was planned when I left.”

I felt a tinge of sadness at her answer but at the same time, I knew I had to be realistic. Maybe there was hope for us as a couple but we both needed time. The truth was we had not had much time to talk and get to know one another. All I did know about Clare was she was hot and sexy and, perhaps more importantly. There was a real connection between us. I wanted to know so much more about Clare but there was just no time. Time had become our enemy.

I was deeply attracted to her and yes, in my mind I wanted to make her mine as it felt like there was an unseen bond between us, like the two poles of a magnet pulling together.

“Okay, I phone you tomorrow then,” I answered. “We got the eleven am flight back as well and my car is at the airport. So I should be home by around one-thirty.”

“Please phone me,” Clare then whispered as I turned towards the door.

“I promise,” is all I could quietly say as our bodies reluctantly moved apart.

“I let myself out then,” and then we kissed one last time. Clare’s eye’s seemed a little misty, I knew mine were. I hate goodbyes, even hopefully short ones.

I walked along the corridor and towards the villa entrance, the still-naked Clare staying in the bedroom by the open door.

As I got to the front door to open it I looked back at Clare. At that moment I was not sure if I would ever see her again. I was sad. But Clare then did something that made me smile and give me new hope. She turned her cute backside towards me and wiggled it before blowing me a kiss and closing her bedroom door.

I grinned. I knew I had already fallen in love.

On the walk back to the hotel my mind could think of nothing but Clare, of Jaz, even of her friends and the time we just had but as I reached my hotel I also had other thoughts on what my future might be. 

Thoughts of Sarah, of my home and my friends and I knew that at twenty-two, nearly twenty-three I had some decisions to make; maybe some big ones.

The rest of the day went as I had suspected. 

After getting back to my room where Mark was still asleep in his bed, I just decided to crash and get another hour or so of sleep before a much-needed shower and breakfast. 

Just after lunch we went and did the go-karting. I did get the fastest lap but spun in the race as at that point I think my mind was elsewhere.

In the evening we had a more formal restaurant meal. There was even a speech by the best man and a large, suggestively decorated, cake. We finished the evening at the bar next to the hotel, all a little worse for wear but happy. No one asked what I had been up to, well not until we were sitting on the aeroplane home and waiting to take off.

It was at that point, that Mark, who was sitting next to me, chose to ask…

“Where did you go Friday night?”

On hearing his question I smiled but all I said back to him was, “If I told you, you would not believe me,” and with that no more was said. In fact, no one ever asked me that question again. I had kept my dalliance with Clare a secret from the lads, but I also wanted more time with her and I hoped that might just happen.

My final thoughts as we flew back were about phoning Clare and whether I would be full of guilt and remorse when I went to see Sarah later that day. After all, she was my girlfriend.

As the miles home reduced, my guilt increased as reality started to sink in. I started to think more of Sarah and less of Clare.

I asked myself. Was Clare real? Had I done the right thing? Could I live with it? 

It was only as we landed that I realised something poignant and that was…

That my life may have just got a whole lot more complicated!

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments