Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had a wet dream?

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes

Have you gals ever had a wet dream (sleep orgasm)?

25 votes remaining
No, never (1 vote) 4%
Yes, occasionally (24 votes) 96%
Yes, quite often (6 votes) 24%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bit of research for a story I am drafting. Of course I can look it up on the interweb, which tells me yes, women can have them, but it would be better coming from your own lips, so to speak, even if the answer is "no, never".

It doesn't have to be gushingly wet, just an extremely enjoyable dream, which reaches an intense climax, at which point you wake up.

If so, can you recall what the dream was about? And did it feel great, or embarrassing, or frustrating (wishing you could have stayed in the dream)?
Lurker
0 likes
I do quite often. I wake up soaking wet...
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
It happens from time to time it definitely wakes me up and it takes me a minute to realize its really happening and I touch myself just to make sure its not just my imagination on overdrive.

Not a gushing thing and yes I am still in the middle of my dream so I remember what its about and I go right back to sleep to continue it.

Quite enjoyable to say the least wish it would happen more

Hope that helps in your “research” lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, when I was younger. It's been a while.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been known to have a few on occasion. The only frustrating part is that I never remember the dreams haha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by NicolasBelvoir
A story has very recently appeared, on this exact topic:

[url=https://]Lost Lamb's Little Red Journal[/url]

In fact it seems to be the first of a series.

Thanks for the advertisement

I have very frequent wet dreams, and have for a very long time. The vividness of these dreams especially when they repeat is a lot of the reason why I started writing to begin with. As far as this post goes, I actually find that the dreams with the most intensity usually happen for me the day before my period hits. Doing research online it sounds like I am not the norm and most woman seem to get more intense dreams closer to their ovulation midcycle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite often wake up very wet but I'm never aware of dreaming which is a shame because they must be hot dreams
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I used to when I was younger and not having sex on any kind of regular basis, even though I was taking care of myself. Once sex and orgasms caused by someone other than me became an almost regular thing the dreams pretty much stopped.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I wake up to stained or wet sheets quite often and no one has spent the night.
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
I been known to have very realistic dreams of events that I have lived. Many of those sexually-themed events have led to me waking up either orgasming or with the after-effects of the orgasm.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Had a wet dream this morning about an old partner. Hes now married. But I dreamt that I was in his office, on my knees, with his dick in my mouth. His hand was on my head, making me swallow him.
I woke up so turned on that I made a Lush account
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NicolasBelvoir
A bit of research for a story I am drafting. Of course I can look it up on the interweb, which tells me yes, women can have them, but it would be better coming from your own lips, so to speak, even if the answer is "no, never".

It doesn't have to be gushingly wet, just an extremely enjoyable dream, which reaches an intense climax, at which point you wake up.

If so, can you recall what the dream was about? And did it feel great, or embarrassing, or frustrating (wishing you could have stayed in the dream)?

Its kind of weird but i often dream of being mollested in public
I do wake up panting but find myself very wet
Lurker
0 likes
I often have wet daydreams
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yeah, I used to have dreams where I was the only one naked, surrounded by people who were fully clothed, and I'd wake up flushed and soaking wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to frequently. Do not remember the last one, so long ago. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, women can get aroused in their sleep just like guys do. I've woekn up very wet and aroused, sometimes I go back to sleep and hope the dream goes on, other times I've woken up my husband or just finshed what my dreams started!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
often .... very often
Lurker
0 likes
The hubby has been pushing for a threesome and the idea gets me very turned on. It's gotten to the point where I dream about it and wake up super wet and horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not since I was in early middle school. Maybe as young as 6 or 7. I'd been to an amusement park with my father and we went on a ride that stuck you to the wall via centrifugal force. I dreamed about it that night and definitely had an orgasm. I don't think I've had such a dream since. I don't remember my dreams very often.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I've awakened wet and horney from a hot dream, but never orgasmed in my sleep. I've had friends who have had had an orgasm wake them from a sexy dream before. I must say, I'm a bit jealous

1 like

Not that I can recall, but I've fallen asleep in the bath a few times. Is that any good?