Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys like it when a woman wears lingerie?

last reply
138 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a word...

YES!

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Of course, a totally naked woman is beautiful but sexy undies is very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say - for a while - then it ALL comes off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, it is honestly more exciting to surprise her while fully or partially dressed and show her a good time and tell her you love her dearly and must have her. I am not speaking of just any random human being here but of your spouse, or if unmarried, someone you really love and who really loves you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I would say - for a while - then it ALL comes off.

A valid point Meggsy, recognizing that the popularity of the strip TEASE over the years is a combination of enjoying not only the end result but the TEASE as well. So, for most of us, while our preference in the style or type of lingerie might vary the answer will be YES!
colin123
0 likes
It is a yes yes yes for me. I also love a girl to dress up to play, slut nurse maid i love it all xx
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes we do. And some of it was designed to stay on, ie. crotchless panties, crotchless hose, stockings, etc. Always fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Like it? NO, i love it. Any woman looks sexy in lingerie. I love it when a woman wears it and feels extra sexy. I love passion and sexy lingerie increases the passion more!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Actually, I prefer her lingerie to be laying in the bedroom floor...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, definitely! Lingerie leaves a little to the imagination and can even feature in sex play. I love to slowly unpeel her lingerie, licking and teasing her through it. The texture of the fabric can add another dimension to love making: ensuring she cums before she's even got her panties off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we do, just don't do it all the time, that would ruin the effect! :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with what has been said earlier... it has an big effect when it is used from time to time....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! smile
And it doesn't have to come off... well.. at least totally in most cases. :)
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes!
Chuckanator
0 likes
It is like the wrapping on a Christmas package. We spend a ton of time looking for the right wrapping paper, finding just the perfect ribbons and bows. But in the end it is how fast we can strip it bare and get to the goodies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm…let me think about that one….HELL YEAH!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. If she wants sex all she needs to do is pop on on some lingerie and come model it for me. I'll be sprung in no time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love it! Thigh highs and heels are my kryptonite, just love them! mmm
Lurker
0 likes
That would be a yes.
0 likes
Quote by RiverMan66
That would be a yes.

Wonders what kind lingerie..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Love lingerie that makes my special lady feel sexy. What's not to like when she takes time to prepare both her body and mind to please me? Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!!! Its like opening Christmas gifts. The best gift "EVER".
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. A thousand times yes. So many different looks. Each one thrilling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell Yeah!!!
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love lingerie. Especially lingerie with a theme.
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
Yes, It's like Icing on the cake!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lingerie is nice when she dons it minutes before I remove it. However, it is much nicer if she wears it while we are spending time together before bed. Say like watching a movie at home. It lengthens the tease. What I want is right there and somewhat visible, but I can't have it yet. It becomes part of the foreplay, even if we don't touch. Remember that the word starts with linger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love lingerie. Even though I might know exactly what is underneath the lingerie, even though she may not wear it long, adds an erotic aura of mystery.