Announcing the Winners of our "Myths and Legends" Story Competition

last reply
41 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
There were some superb stories in this competition. Many of them made our judges and I laugh out loud in places.

Taking out the top spot for the second competition running, is Deviantsusie, with the excellent "Teenage Banshee".

Both Rach and NaughtyAnnie wrote very entertaining stories, in vastly differing ways!

Here are the results:

Teenage Banshee, by deviantsusie.
Tick Tock, by sprite.
The Legend Of Adam's Yew, by naughtyannie.

Making up the remainder of the Top 10, are these great entries:

The Emerald Lagoon, by Kee.
Light Up The Darkness, by techgoddess.
The Marshes Of Avalon, by TheShyThespian.
Rituals or Moan Scream Die, by vanessa26.
Sphinx, by Piquet.
Willow, by KimmiBeGood.
We Women Will Ride, by CuriousAnnie.

Thank you to our readers for voting and commenting on the stories. A big thank you to all the writers who took the time to write stories for this competition, and to our judges, who helped me whittle down the winners.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

I'll be awarding EP's and RR's today, as well as contacting the winners about their prizes.

Cheers,

Nicola
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Wow, two in a row for Susie. Well done! Congrats to all the podium slots. Sprite's was seriously on another level of creepiness, and NaughtyAnnie's was such a fun romp it was impossible to ignore. Well deserving winners, and some storming top 10 entries too (unfortunately not all I managed to read, though I'll try to do so).

I know it's cliché to say that it must have been a hard shortlisting/judging process but the quality was seriously out there. I don't envy the judges.

Of those that didn't make it on the list, PervyStoryTeller's was storming fun and fabulously penned. TheTravellingMan's was unsettlingly vivid. Voltemand's piece, likewise. I could go on, but I'd bore everyone. Seriously amazing writing on many fronts. This comp brought out the creativity, from sirens and witches and ghosts to mist and westerns... the variety was exceptional.

Congratulations to everyone who entered.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
Only 3 that I haven't read from the top ten. Congratulations to all involved and especially Susie for two in a row. Looking for the hat-trick!

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by CarltonStJames
Only 3 that I haven't read from the top ten.

Awww crap, I forgot to mention yours in my comment above as one of the stories that impressed me, sorry. Knew there was at least one more nagging at the back of my brain when I wrote that, but I couldn't place it and had to zoom off before I could skim the list to remind myself.

I loved your concept: such a great idea making the hotel the focus of the mysticism.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
WW beat me to it! 2 in a row, Susie? Sensational!! Very well deserved!

Well done Sprite and Naughty Annie and the rest of the excellent Top 10. There were so many fabulous, imaginative stories in this comp. Well done, everyone!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Congratulations to Susie, Rachel, and Annie on their award-winning stories and to the rest of the top ten stories for their place of recognition. With as many wonderful stories as there were (and I read ALL of them except the last-minute entry which snuck by me), it's an honor to be a part of the top ten! There were many amazing stories that didn't place. If you haven't read them, I urge you to take some time to enjoy them!

Please enjoy my 2nd Unleashed story:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations Susie, Rach, and Annie on your win. As well as the rest of the top ten and all who entered. I didn't get to read them all but definitely some great stories from what I've read. I have to say I absolutely enjoyed both Rachel's, and Vanessa's. It was a fun competition. I enjoyed sharing our local legends with you.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Congratulations all! I managed to read the top three and they were excellent, so well deserved.
I hope to catch up on some of those I missed - I will say the (very) late entry "The Whims of Witches" by LJLongo was wonderful if you missed it.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

0 likes
Congratulations to the top three, runners up and everyone who wrote a story for this challenging competition. Fabulous work, all of you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, Runners up and all the competitors. It was a great contest with a lot of really great stories!

A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Congratulations Susie, Sprite, and Annie! Superb stories! The top ten were also amazing, I will never be a judge because I wouldn't be able to make up my mind! This was a wonderful comp, so freaking creative! I love how the comps seem to bring out some of the best stories here!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
This was a lovely surprise when I logged on! It's my first Top 3 place for several years.

Congratulations to Susie and Rachel, and all those who were awarded a Top 10 place. There were several others I loved as well; judging must have been so hard.

And well done to everyone who entered. It was great to see so many entries.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to Susie, Sprite and Annie as well as the rest of the top 10 and also everyone who entered with their wonderful creative stories.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Oh my god, I'm seriously chuffed and a bit shocked.
Congratulations to Rachel and Annie, your stories were fantastic and Im delighted to be sharing the podium with you and congratulations to the top 10.
Thank you to everyone who read and commented on my story. I'm a feedback junkie and your support is what makes writing such fun.
Thanks as ever to Nicola and the judges.. 50 plus stories, no idea how you manage a shortlist, let alone pick a winner... Anyway, thanks again and there's a tab with my name on it at Rumps.. Cheers ??

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

0 likes
Well deserved congratulations to Susie, Rachel, and Annie! No surprises there, but excellence is almost routine for this group!

And congratulations for all the top ten authors as well. Any of you could have won. I'm tempted to say all of you SHOULD have won, but that's … well you get the point.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Damn, Suzie, that's quite the feat, taking two comps in a row! You gonna go for the hat trick and enter the next one too!?

Seriously, very cool. Congrats to you, and to our lovely taseress sprite, and to naughty Annie, who I really must read more of. And congrats to the top ten!

Gamera approves!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Please allow me to send out my congratulations to the wonderful winning stories and their creators. Great work to the rest of the top ten. Magnificent. I'm sure all of the others who entered had a great deal of fun. Such fine writing.
Love Bug
0 likes

Congrats to everyone who placed!
Resident Otaku
0 likes
Quote by JamesLlewellyn
Well deserved congratulations to Susie, Rachel, and Annie! No surprises there, but excellence is almost routine for this group!

And congratulations for all the top ten authors as well. Any of you could have won. I'm tempted to say all of you SHOULD have won, but that's … well you get the point.

Your story was wonderful smile It was my first-time entering too
Spectre of your Eleventh Grade English Teacher
0 likes
Congratulations all! I honestly enjoyed every story I read.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Congratulations to the podium (Susie, Sprite, and Annie) and all who entered. Each entry had merit and was a uniquely enjoyable read. Shout out to Grusha for borrowing Buster's gonads from MojaveJoe's entry to take on the Bible. A brilliant, ballsy entry. I am lucky to be published among each of you.
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos

Your story was wonderful smile It was my first-time entering too

Back at-cha, Emma! I'm glad I'm not the only comp-virgin to enter, so thanks for keeping me company!

All the best,
James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not sure if anyone's done two firsts in a row before? either way, impressive, Susie! and it's really nice to see Annie up on the podium again. congratz, both of you and to all the other who made the cut. it's freaking getting harder and harder to do, isn't it! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
A big congrats to all the winners! Well done! Well-deserved! You guys rock!

Best down-under
0 likes
Well done to all the authors who entered; as always, there were so many wonderful stories both within and outside the top ten. Congratulations to my fellow writers in the top ten, your stories were all fabulous, a tribute to our craft.

Special contrats to Susie Rach and the naughty Annie, great stories from three fabulous writers.

Thanks to Nicola and all those who organised and judged this competition. Loved being part of it.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

0 likes
Congratulations everyone! Another excellent competition with some really high quality writing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners of the competition.