Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feedback on adding a "Cuckold" category

last reply
49 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Would you like to see a Cuckold category added?

32 votes remaining
Yes (38 votes) 119%
No (7 votes) 22%
Not fussed (2 votes) 6%
Cuckwhatnow? (1 vote) 3%
Matriarch
0 likes
I've had a few suggestions for adding this category over the years.

We have over 400 stories that are tagged / have mentions of cuckolding in, so the genre is definitely popular.

At the moment, they are mixed in with the "Wife Lovers" category, and apparently, some people are having difficulty finding them.

Would you like to see a separate category for cuckold stories?

It would be easy to set up, and to transfer some of the obviously cuckold stories over.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
For clarification: what's the difference between a "wife lover" story and a "cuckold" story? Isn't anyone whose spouse has sex with somebody else technically a cuckold, the difference being whether they're aware they've been cuckolded or not?
Matriarch
0 likes
Great question. Next!

They are very closely aligned aren't they. However, the "Wife Lover" section contains stories about cheating wives, the husband might not even be aware of her indiscretions. It also contains wife swapping and other non-cuckolding stories.

Maybe an option would be to leave it as is, and make it more obvious that the "Wife Lovers" section, is actually "Wife Lovers and Cuckold Stories"?

That wouldn't require a code change, just a title and description change for the existing category. Stories wouldn't need to be moved either.

I get the feeling that some people want the cuckold stories separated, because they are mixed in with all the other types of wife loving stories.

Since the 1990s, the term has also been widely used to refer to a sexual fetish in which the fetishist is stimulated by their committed partner choosing to have sex with someone else.

"Committed partner" doesn't mean they necessarily have to be married either, so being lumped into the "Wife Lovers" section may not be appropriate.

What I'm trying to guage, is whether or not, there's enough demand for them to be separated out into their own specific category. There are a lot of cuckold related searches made on google.
Mazztastic
0 likes
From the cuckold stuff I've seen, there seems to be an element of humiliation/domination/submission which doesn't have to be a part of the wife lovers thing, I mean, like you said, there isn't necessarily that element in a bog standard affair...

I would have thought it would be a very popular category and certainly make it easier for people to find what they're looking for.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Edit: I don't like the idea, it's just not me, but it should have it's own category, so people can hide it.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I think you should definitely add it as a category. I for one am not too fond of this category, and it'd be very nice to be able to filter it out as a whole. As of now, like it's been said before, it blends into the Wife Lovers category.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuckolding actually has a range of activities, from cheating wives, Wife watching, assisting your wife as she prepares for a date, etc, all the way to cock cages and feminization of the husband, making him service the bull, making him accept cock in his ass.

Wife lovers similarly includes everything from hot sex between husband and wife to hot wives, wife watching, cheating wives, reluctance.

As a writer who has dabbled in both areas, I personally find the feminization and caging to be a little silly and overdone, as it minimizes the husband. And to me, if the husband is minimized so much then he becomes a prop instead of a REASON for cuckolding. Just my personal opinion, of course, others will disagree. Personally I find the willing self denial of the husband more enticing than the forced.

Anyway, I'd say there is a difference, but Wife Lovers feels like it captures ALL aspects of the wife genre, from faithful to cuckolding slut. Tags should do the trick unless there is such a plethora of Cuckold stories, or, as was the case on the Blue Site, there is an outcry AGAINST the cuckold story, and any story that involved cucks was destroyed. That doesn't appear to be the case here at Lush, where the readers accept or avoid stories they don't like.

My two cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a practicing Cuckoldress, I think this ios a great idea, and can write many stories from real life experiences. YES>
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes I would think with so many stories it would fit in well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, I'd love to see that category added! I've recently written a couple of stories specifically about that and hope to continue. It's very intriguing to me and there's a definitely a huge market for it.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest, it wouldn't be something that would interest me personally. But judging from the Posts here it would be popular, so, yes, add it as a category. The more choice the better smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be a good idea. Edlanston should love it. He has great cuckold stories
Lurker
0 likes
Could someone actually explain what cuckolding is? I've heard of it, I've watched videos, but I don't really understand what it's all about. It looks, to an uninformed person looking to get informed, that the wife is basically abusing her husband and making him do sexual things against his will. Am I wrong? And if I'm correct, do Lush really want to attract this kind of element? Someone please enlighten me, so that I can make an informed decision.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
Could someone actually explain what cuckolding is? I've heard of it, I've watched videos, but I don't really understand what it's all about. It looks, to an uninformed person looking to get informed, that the wife is basically abusing her husband and making him do sexual things against his will. Am I wrong? And if I'm correct, do Lush really want to attract this kind of element? Someone please enlighten me, so that I can make an informed decision.

There are already tons of cuckolding stories here. There's quite the cuckolding community here on Lush, actually. From what I understand, cuckolding is solely to humiliate and even emasculate the husband all the while empowering the wife somehow. In some extreme cases, the husband may at some point never even be allowed to cum in his wife. He wears a condom while the 'alpha' is only allowed to cum in the wife. And in even extremer cases, the 'alpha' impregnates the wife while the husband will eventually raise the child in question. I don't think it goes that far on Lush. I was just speaking of the lifestyle in general.

While I fucking hate cuckolding so much, I only think it's abuse if it's non-consensual. While most guys will have apprehensions about other men using their wives, it's something they go along with. From what I understand, it takes a lot of reassuring from the wife. What I don't understand is how a woman can take the man she loves and has committed herself to for life and decide that she wants to totally humiliate and strip him of his masculinity because it's something she needs. But it's not my lifestyle, so it's not for me to understand.

Can it be abusive? As with any other lifestyle, (e.g. BDSM) of course it can be. I would imagine lifestyles like this come with lots of responsibility mentally, physically, and definitely emotionally. Without self-control and discipline within all parties involved, I would imagine it's something that could spiral out of control quite easily and could turn very dark...and not in a good way.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I wish I could remember the title of this story but I think it may not be on the site anymore... But there was this lush "couple" and the girl wrote a cuckhold story for her lush man and the story was about three huge black dudes having their way with her then after they were done with her the three black dudes fucked the lush boyfriend up his ass repeatedly. It was the best story ever... The part that killed me though was in the comments section the lush boyfriend was just like, "nice story babe" and that's it. It was the best!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Edit: I don't like the idea, it's just not me, but it should have it's own category, so people can hide it.

I second this motion. Arr!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I wish I could remember the title of this story but I think it may not be on the site anymore... But there was this lush "couple" and the girl wrote a cuckhold story for her lush man and the story was about three huge black dudes having their way with her then after they were done with her the three black dudes fucked the lush boyfriend up his ass repeatedly. It was the best story ever... The part that killed me though was in the comments section the lush boyfriend was just like, "nice story babe" and that's it. It was the best!

Was it called 'Willy Wanker & The Chocolate Factory'?

I'm afraid I don't really 'get' this genre either, but there certainly seems to be plenty of support for the idea of giving it a separate category.
Why not?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Cuckolding......who mentioned cuckolding!

I have had a few discussions in the past elsewhere about this genre. Most sites seem to hide it under 'Wife Lovers' but as Nicola says that genre covers a lot of other things as well. I have always been of the mind that it should be a separate genre.

Yes it is strange subject because it can encompass not only infidelity but also BDSM and Interracial sex. Some would also describe it as a Fetish as well. As I say, I would have it as a separate genre and use tags for the othe rthings it may encompass.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
While I accept that this isn't for everybody, I personally like it very much, both as a storyline and in real life! Without going into details here and now let me just say that for a long time I have been the 'Bull' part of several cuckold marriages, I still am. Yes, it can include some humiliation, usually whatever happens is done with the full consent (and enjoyment I might add) of all concerned. I would welcome a seperate section for 'cuckold' stories. There are other sites that tend to include such stories in their wife lovers' or 'fetish' sections, but even this causes some people to become irrationally angry! Abuse tends to get poured upon those that write the stories as well as those that might comment on them favourably! What I find hard to understand is, if these people hate these type of stories so much, why are they reading them?
Lurker
0 likes
You know - I still don't know *what* cuckolding is. . . so these descriptions everyone's provided aren't helpful. I've even read cuckolding stories and didn't quite see what is cuckolding.

If it's about domination/submission/bondage or anything of that sort then shouldn't it be in BDSM? (I apologize if that's offensive to some people).

It just seems elusive to me, I don't grasp the concept. . . maybe a definition needs to be decided on so people, like me, can understand what it is. Because if I'm confused, others probably are, too. I wouldn't be surprised if some stories ARE cuckolding and the author just didn't know that it had a more specific name?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I believe the basic definition is when a wife/GF fucks another guy(s) while her man is forced to watch or hear about it later and is, in a way, helpless to control or influence the situation. It's kind of like cheating but in front of your maybe reluctant s.o. - even though technically to be in this kind of situation, there is mutual consent between the couple and the husband/BF is usually aroused as well, watching his wife/GF satisfy herself with these other guys, all the while not directly participating in the action himself.

From there - it can take on more extreme elements like BDSM, humiliation, feminization, impregnation etc. but they aren't core to the basic definition.

That's always been my interpretation of it anyway.

As for a separate category - sure, if there's demand for it - why not.
0 likes
I personally think it would be a great idea, "Wife Lovers" can be cuckolded or not... it's a bit of kink really that isn't for all. As many of the Wife Lovers story seem to have a cuckold angle, I think there's enough capacity for the category to have great content.

I would recommend a cuckold/cuckquean category though. Cuckqueans are women that like seeing their men fuck another woman......

I've written a cuckold chapter to my current story series and the female protogonist in my current story has cuckquean leanings........

Not that I have a vested interest or anything
Matriarch
0 likes
So, 95% of people at the time of writing, are either for, or not averse to the idea.

Looks like it will be on the cards then, leave it with us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would be nice almost all of us have fit into that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I'll go along with Poppet (and others) on this one. Not My cup of tea but giving it it's own category gets it out of Wife Lovers and I can choose not to go through them when looking for a story.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I'll toss in my late and say that I'm with MasterJonathan and Poppet: Cuckoldry isn't really in my bag, and I tend to gloss over stories with that tag, though I'll read them if they're in the queue for modding, if there's nothing else (lol).

But why not, you know? Everybody has their thing, and it takes all kinds of pieces-parts to float a boat, and we won't always understand every single one.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to see it added and so encourage more specific stories on the topic to be written.

I know it can span a range of scenarios so the stories might vary in levels of extremity, but that's the readers choice.

While the extreme end if the spectrum is not for me, it does turn me on but I have not found much on here for me to explore this fantasy/idea further. A cry for help if ever I wrote one!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Why not? If there is an interest, lets do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not finding this a descriptive tag. What is being described is a branch of BDSM. Rather than the usual definition which is just adultery.

The humiliation thing ain't my bag. But I have banged a preacher's wife or two because the husband is a bigoted loathsome wretch.