Should I fuck my black flirt?

last reply
48 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex at home is almost non - existent. I've been running in the park every morning and have met a really hot Black guy who has expressed interest in me. He says I have a black girls booty and I'm sure he fantasizes about having sex with me as I do about him when I masturbate. But It's not something i've ever done before and I can't imagine ever cheating on my husband, but I want to feel a man who appreciates me thrusting into me so badly. Plus I know he has a big penis from the bulge in his pants. I really want to feel it inside of me. But I'm afraid. I am married but it just seems like I'm living with my brother and not my husband. Advice? anyone did this before? Been in this situation? I am greek and would be completely disowned by my family even knew I was thinking about a black cock. I need advice. Live? or let it go? help me sisters!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My answer would be, yes.

And since you are Greek, I suggest you do it Greek-style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you husband is not taking care of your needs, it seems to me he is inviting you to look elsewhere.

A man is a man white, black, brown or any other color.

I live not far from a clothing optional beach and when I visit I am always nude. There is a black guy who goes running by most everytime I am there, but in running shorts cut almost to the waist band. Body beautiful is the only discription. He always wave to and I wave back.

On day it was very hot and I went into the surf to cool down. As I walked out of the water he came by we chatted for the first time. I asked him to join for some ice water and he was glistening with sweat and he accepted. I told him I was abit uncomfortable in my bareness and he with running shorts. He stood up and pulled off he shorts to reveal a large, thick, uncut cock. Nothing happened that day, but I knew I had fallen in Lust .

The next time he came up to me on my blanket and I invited him home. He still had a long thick uncut cock, but that is about all I could say for him. He was no different that other men some good and some not so good.

Even with this less than satisfying experience. I woulds say give it a try, unless guilt is too great of a burdon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys, Felix, if yo must know I'm one of those girls that beg, literally beg for greek style. I seemed to have married the only guy in the universe who thinks it's "gross" and When or if he ever does it, he does it like he's doing me a favor. lol. Nymph guilt is not the factor, I think If i enjoy it, I won't feel guilty because Im fed up. but i's just the idea that this may be the gateway to either more sex with this beautiful black warrior, or perhaps an on going affair. either way I need something more than my vibrator inside of me. I need something living. And I know i would have no problems "going greek" with a black guy. The guy I see every day adores my ass.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'd say - do what you need to do. It's not an ideal situation, but I would be less worried about it leading to more sexual behaviour or an affair, and more worried about the long-term viability of your marriage. Do you really want to stay married to a guy that feels more like a platonic roommate? I'd say fucking this guy is a short term fix, but you're probably not going to be satisfied going back to your vibrator and a sexless marriage after that.

If everything is great in your marriage except the sex, or there are financial/children complications that make you feel like you need to stay with him, I guess your best bet is to find ways to have discreet affairs going forward to get your fix. Or... marriage counselling and maybe divorce.

Long term, you want to be happy, that's the most important thing.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you have posed the question on this Forum then you obviously really want to.

Greek is always good. Pucker up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you need to do what is right for you. No one can answer that except you. Have you spoken to your hubby about the lack of sex? Has it always been this way or is it something new? Can it be he is having an affair?

If fucking this guy is going to make you happy then by all means do it. I am not one who believes in cheating but I also do not judge others who do. All situations are different. But be sure you understand the consequences too. Will it just be a "Fuck Buddy" type situation? Is the guy also married? What is he looking for, Sex or relationship!!

And your family. Are you prepared for the fallout there. Its a shame they are so close minded that you being with a black man offends them. I mean he will be fucking you, not them, LOL!! remind them it is 2012, not 1962!!

Good Luck in whatever you do!!

BTW, Listen to Magical Felix, he is Pre-Med!! LOL
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Its a double standard isnt it. A guy cheats, he is an asshole. A woman does it, and its like well if he is not man enough to give you want you want, then go get it from somewhere else...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
I think its funny that i just read another thread similar situation, married, not getting laid, the only difference was that the one saying "should i cheat?" was a guy and all the girls and guys jump at him saying he was dumb, a bastard and an asshole.vA1F67qUVP0Gy3AY

LOL read here if you wanna see the other side of the coin http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21659_What39s-your-view-on-married-men-seeking-casual-sex.aspx

That was so honest and real that I just had to see it posted again. Thanks.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Jill this is a No Brainer. Two reasons you should have wild passionate sex with this mandingo friend of yours. 1. It's a new experience with a completely different race. You know you want to do it. so do it and stop your pussy from aching for it. 2. If your husband is not giving you the good dick at home, you should really not waste the years of your life hoping he will come around. If you want to stay married to him fine, do that, but get your "living dick" from someone who will make you feel alive. My suggestion, next time you see your jogger friend, go with him for a cup of coffee, feel him out, see where his mind is at and let it evolve into two hot bodies pleasuring each other. Life is too short. Go Girl!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is my memory serving me wrong or is the overall response to this (some by the same people) completely different to when a guy asked the same question on a recent post? Not that I wish to moralise - I'm just baffled by the contradiction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
Is my memory serving me wrong or is the overall response to this (some by the same people) completely different to when a guy asked the same question on a recent post? Not that I wish to moralise - I'm just baffled by the contradiction.

Because it's easier to call a man a lying, cheating asshole. No one wants to call a woman that to their face.

Welcome to real life.
IF you want your marriage to work, then talk to your husband. IF you don't, at least have the decency to end it.
From what you've described, its not working out for either of you sexually in the bedroom.
Did you ever bother to find out what HE likes? Or is it all about you?
Or are you too busy checking out the taboo (since your family would disown you cause he's black) hanging around where you work out to bother finding out what's going on with your husband sexually?

In the end, that taboo, is only a dick. Its up to you figure out if its something more or less than that.

*Alright... I'm done rambling now... I need a coffee*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Because it's easier to call a man a lying, cheating asshole. No one wants to call a woman that to their face.

Welcome to real life.
IF you want your marriage to work, then talk to your husband. IF you don't, at least have the decency to end it.
From what you've described, its not working out for either of you sexually in the bedroom.
Did you ever bother to find out what HE likes? Or is it all about you?
Or are you too busy checking out the taboo (since your family would disown you cause he's black) hanging around where you work out to bother finding out what's going on with your husband sexually?

In the end, that taboo, is only a dick. Its up to you figure out if its something more or less than that.

*Alright... I'm done rambling now... I need a coffee*
{Why?}
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

Not sure about others, but you'd have to check if it changes from person to person. A lot more people were jumping on the bandwagon in the "men who cheat are evil" thread than the sparse few answers here.

I have the same feeling on cheaters, whether they are men or women. The reality is that cheating happens, and I'm not going to judge someone else (male or female) with the bare minimum information about their situation.

Personally I'm always amazed that so many people choose to stay in a dead-end relationship and cheat, rather than just end things, especially when it's because there's something wrong in their primary relationship, and not just a drunken-opportunity to get a little variety. If something has gone bad in a relationship, cheating isn't going to fix it or improve it, it just lowers its worth one more level. It would suck to spend the best years of your life in a relationship that doesn't fulfill, so I don't understand the rationale to waste time playing the relationship-martyr and sneaking around to get that 'high' or 'fix' needed to be able to endure being with the wrong person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My response was pretty much the same in both. I do not believe in cheating but I will not judge those who do. You have to do what is right for you.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Two things:

First, how sad is it that you would be "completely disowned" by your family for even thinking about fucking a black man. How ridiculously sad. This is the 21st century, the days of that type of mentality should be long gone. Your family should be more concerned that you want to stray from your marriage. Secondly, I feel honesty is the best policy, cheating is not acceptable in my opinion. I'm sorry that you're in a sexless marriage, but perhaps a conversation should be had before you fuck your black flirt. I am of the mindset that if you feel the need to stray then you probably shouldn't be married or perhaps an open relationship is what you need. But I'm newly married and happy, so I'm probably not the one to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honesty and openess is the best policy, tell you inattentive partner your ready to burst if you dont get some quality loving soon, If his response isn't to your liking, at least you warned him of your needs and have an affair.Uu1graFfbmiM305B
Lurker
0 likes
rather then listen to our drivel her, seek professional help and get to the bottom of the root cause of his hang up. if your questioning it, you feel there is still something at home. square it first before going else ware the grass my be greener at first but it's only coloring.

as far as disowned.... well its old culture that has yet to embrace the fact we are all one element of a diverse species . but that's whole different topic......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks everyone for your many advice. The truth is I have spoken at length about sex with my husband. What I got from him is that duty is more important than sex. So he would work all day, but not make me his job. I am very giving in bed. Not selfish at all. I do all the things he likes and still, it's home from work for him. Then dinner, then bed. I saw my flirt today again and it made me so excited to think about him fucking me. We chatted for awhile and i found out he's not married but is living with his two kid's mom. He asked me today " so when are we going to hang out?" I smiled and laughed it off. But i wanted to say something. But chickened out. I think next time I will ask for his number and take this a step further. Should I or am I asking for trouble? What does everyone think?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You only life once, Jillian. Go for it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillian22
Should I or am I asking for trouble? What does everyone think?

My opinion is that you should ask for permission to break your marriage vows and have sex with others and allow him the same option. Don't be specific about who, because that is not his business. If you don't get permission, and he doesn't become a better lover, either get a divorce or don't stray. You only have a right to get out of a marriage that isn't working, not to cuckold an unwilling husband. To stay in your marriage and have sex elsewhere without permission is a violation of your vows and gives him moral license to be very nasty in the divorce if he finds out.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Jillian22
I think next time I will ask for his number and take this a step further. Should I or am I asking for trouble? What does everyone think?

Personally, I feel like you are asking other people to make a decision for you. You cannot justify your own decisions by what other people think. You have make your own mind up and do what is best for you, and/or what you want to do. I think you have already decided and are wanting us to validate it for you. We can't. It's not our decision to make. It's yours.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jillian22 I am sorry to say that I've been in your shoes and well....All I am going to say to you is "GO FOR IT".

And don't worry about all the haters on here. They've obviously never been in this situation. If they had been they would never have the nerve to blame you for not "pleasing" him right or not "talking" to him, etc...

You're obviously a sensuous, adventurous woman and whatever is going on in your bedroom is not your fault. So, please yourself first and the rest will fall into place....

Sending you hugs

Alissa
0 likes
Just dont forget to tell us all about it! . . .lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
And don't worry about all the haters on here. They've obviously never been in this situation. If they had been they would never have the nerve to blame you for not "pleasing" him right or not "talking" to him, etc...

I don't think it's fair to call someone a hater just because they gave advice that was different than your advice. My advice was to protect herself from the consequences that infidelity without permission morally (and in some cases legally) justifies. If you violate the terms of a contract, that has a different set of risks and potential consequences than dissolving the contract (divorce). Actions invite consequences and choosing the actions that protect the moral high ground is a strategy for avoiding the consequences of the other options.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
this reminds me of the quote, and i'm paraphrasing here "we only ask for advice when we know the answer, but don't like it". sounds like you just want encouragement to do it.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Desi007
Just dont forget to tell us all about it! . . .lol

The first step is done! we took his phone number. We agreed to meet for breakfast tomorrow. oh shit, am I really doing this??!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Jillian22

The first step is done! we took his phone number. We agreed to meet for breakfast tomorrow. oh shit, am I really doing this??!

We? Royal we? Simple mistake from "I"? Or "We swapped numbers"?

The sceptic in me thinks this is an elaborate ruse to get people to read the subsequent story that will follow this thread.

If it's not, I can see there will be some very disappointed Lush readers.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************