last reply
83 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
What would they be??

I'm personally stuck somewhere between magic (not sure if leaning toward Harry Potter, Dr. Fate, Gandalf the White or something else...) or control over the elements (think Avatar: The Last Airbender).

How about y'all?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd like the super powers of a Genie able to grant wishes .....especially a few of my own ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to be able to read other people's minds.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn back time while preserving the memories of the future biggrin
Of course that sounds too powered, so a time limit should be set
The Engineer
0 likes
Control over all the elements.....
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Southern Charmer
0 likes
I would want Healing powers or Invulnerability

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Lurker
0 likes
To have the Genius to think beyond imagination and the power to make it come true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Prometheus, have a look into the futures of people

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ability to generate and control pheromones which may have various effects.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to go back in time, the past fascinates me (ie: certain eras and decades)
I'd love to be invisible for certain things (but not for other things lol)
I can't say that I'd want to read people's mind. I think that would be too unsettling for me.
Healing powers would be awesome too.
Oh, and last but certainly not least....I would love to be able to teleport!!
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since Nightcrawler is my favourite, teleportation.
I love (('))
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just make me a Goddess... omniscient and omnipotent. What could go wrong? :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Wolverine's healing power but, i kinda have that ability already.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't need superpowers. Just a butler and money... a whole fucking lot of money.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I already do....

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Try this one on for size. The power to control probability. Like for instance the probability that I'm going to win the lottery or the probability that when I hit you even if its a weak hit it will still knock you out. My fiance came up with the idea and I haven't found anyone who could argue with that being the ultimate superpower.
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Quote by Jonnymarine
Try this one on for size. The power to control probability. Like for instance the probability that I'm going to win the lottery or the probability that when I hit you even if its a weak hit it will still knock you out. My fiance came up with the idea and I haven't found anyone who could argue with that being the ultimate superpower.

Sounds like Moe Shishigawara's "Jackpot Knuckle" Fullbring from Bleach. Whatever number he "rolls" determines the strength of his punch. But the trick is that he can control the probability of the rolls being high. :P

Lurker
0 likes
power to read mind..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor

...How's that?

My body seems heal very quickly from injuries and illness. Much quicker than i did when i was younger at least.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by intellect
power to read mind..

OK, What am i thinking ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The power of flight would do just fine; I could laugh at the fucking airlines and avoid traffic jams.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Oooor, as I just remembered the other day, the ultimate combination.

Does anyone else here remember a cartoon from the early 2000's called "Jackie Chan Adventures"? The Talismans.

For those going "Huh?", there was a character (demon sorcerer) in the show called Shendu. He had 12 individual powers (aside from magic and... well, being a dragon). They were materialized into 12 talismans based off of the Chinese Zodiac. Each individual talisman contained a specific power. These are them:

Lurker
0 likes
Super speed, like the flash, or quicksilver
But also maybe the ability to make anything from nothing if you understand what I'm saying like make a time machine appear out of thin air.
Or luck be the luckiest person alive, such as someone shoots point blank but the bullet misses you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
we'll I'd love to be able to turn into a fly so I could find out what people were really thinking and doing lol
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Omniscience. Heat vision comes in at a close second so that when morons cut me up on the motorway I could just burn their heads off.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want the power to make people happy, just by touching them. That way no matter who is angry or sad or anything, I'd make them happy just by hugging them.