Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Beauty

"The Beauty Offers Her Back Door To Him..."

79
46 Comments 46
45.3k Views 45.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
A quick warble comes from my phone, signaling an incoming message. Black letters appear in the tiny blue bubble, relaying the words my husband Travis sent moments before. “I'm going to be late, Emma. Things at work hit the fan and I need to clean it up, as usual. I'm sorry, my precious.”

It's an hour before he is due home, so I know how frustrated he must be. I have been with him long enough to know that he is having an extremely hard day. It would have to be Friday, of course, when all he wants to do is come home, kick off his shoes and relax in his comfy recliner so he can watch whatever he has on the DVR.

Because I know he has had such a rough day, I plan to give him a treat. It's been so long since I've gone out of my way to give him special pampering. He deserves to be treated like a king, since he so often makes me feel like his queen.

Since I know he'll be late, I decide to order in Chinese. That way, even if it is cold, it will still be good. I mean, who doesn't like cold Chinese? I busy myself with cleaning up the kitchen and living room, while waiting to hear from him.

My phone chimes again and I quickly check the message. “I'm heading home, my sweet.”

Turning on the bedroom light, I begin lighting the candles we keep placed around the room. We both love the flickering light the candles cast when the harsher electric lights are off. It's a dark, mysterious and sensual illumination that is far more sexy that the glare of the fluorescents. When I have them lit, I retrieve the oil from my dresser and set it near the bed. Then I dig under my panties in the drawer for the blindfold and hide it in my pocket.

Moving to the bathroom, I light a few more candles there as well, before running our bath. Our tub is big enough for the two of us and we often share quiet time in here together. I fill the bath with water and jasmine-scented oil. As I'm coming back into the bedroom, I hear the sound of the garage door opening.

I quickly flick the lights out in the bedroom before going to meet my husband at the front door. In just my robe with nothing on but my boy-shorts underneath, I feel beautiful and sexy.

“Good evening, Travis,” I whisper against his neck as we embrace.

His arms wrap tightly around my waist. I inhale deeply, smelling the scent of his aftershave and a slight scent of his natural musk. It is a heady and divine aroma I never tire of. He's in his usual work wear, a suit and tie, though his jacket is off and slung casually over his arm.

Sighing deeply, he kisses my forehead. “Good evening indeed, at least now that I'm home with my special girl. It's so good to be with you after such an incredibly exhausting week.”

“The weekend starts now," I assure him. "So take your mind off the day you've had, darling. Right now, I have a treat for you!” I smile happily, looking up into his beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

“The only thing I ask is that you don't ask questions. Just trust me and go with it, okay?” I feel the giddiness raising into me, like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Hmm, a surprise you say?” he quips. “I like surprises. Especially the ones you usually come up with.” He teases me, swatting my ass.

“Good! I'm going to cover your eyes until we get to our first stop." Giggling, I remove the blindfold from my robe pocket.

“What are you up to, Emma?” he questions with a rise of his eyebrow at what I have in my hands.

“No! Remember the rules," I remind him with a bounce in my step, as I move behind him. “No questions!”

Standing on my tippy toes, I reach up and slide the blindfold over his eyes. Travis stands two inches over six feet compared to my own five-foot five, so it's not easy reaching up so high. But I manage somehow and smile proudly at myself. I move back around him, taking him by the hand and leading him into our room. I'm very careful he doesn't walk into any corners or into a door. An ill timed bruise will only spoil my surprise.

“Mmm, is that jasmine I smell?” he inquires as I lead him through the room and into our en-suite.

Giggling happily, I reply, “Yes! You've always had an impressive sense of smell, babe. Okay, now you can remove the blindfold.”

He reaches up and unravels the knot behind his head and he scans the darkly lit room as he pulls the blindfold away. A smile creeps across his face, just as his gaze lands on me.

“What are you up to, my sweet girl?”

“Isn't it obvious?” I wave my arm over the room, with a smile. “Now, let's get you out of these clothes and into the water before it loses its warmth.”

He begins to take off his clothes but I stop him with a soft hand on his "Please, let me do it," I ask and he smiles in agreement. Starting with his tie, I step close and let my fingers work over the knot, It's so sensual watching his eyes follow the movement of my fingers as they brush against the sensitive skin around his collar. I let a stray finger caress his neck as I pull his tie away and let it drop to the floor.

Then, I slip each button through the eyes, until his bare chest is exposed to my touch. I lean down, kissing him just above his belly button, before running my tongue from that very spot, all the way up to his chest. Smooth like silk against my tongue, I taste a hint of sweat and his own aroma explode on over my tongue.

Not stopping there, I kneel, so I can remove his shoes. One at a time, I untie them, and he lifts his feet as I slide them off. I strip him of his black socks. He is one of those men who will only wear black socks. It's like his personal trademark. There, on my knees, I go to his trousers and take my time zipping down his fly. His shorts follow his pants down to his ankles, and he steps out of them, before helping me back to my feet.

"I rather liked you on your knees there, babe. But I suppose this is your surprise," he says with a wry smile.

I watch as he gracefully moves into the water, sliding down into its warmth embrace. His eyes are on me as I remove my terry cloth robe, revealing my nakedness to him. I'm by no means a super model. I'm more a natural woman with curves on my body where the curves should be. I know my man loves me just as I am. I snap my boy shorts, the elastic band making contact with my skin, before I slide them off my rounded ass.

He offers his hand so I can step into the water. The heat is welcomed and I let out a soft sigh as I sink into it. Leaning my back against his chest, just in time to feel him brush my hair out of the way and bathe my neck in soft kisses. The sensual feel of his lips on my skin cause a tingle in my core that grows deeper with each passing kiss. I sigh as his hands slide up and under my globes, cupping them underneath in his palms. His fingers run over my nipples, sending chills of excitement racing through my belly.

For several minutes, we lie there in a quiet state while he absently fondles my breasts. When he moves to grab the body wash, he starts with my back. He washes me slowly, taking care of every square inch of my flesh. Reaching around, he pays special attention between my legs, his fingers grazing over my clit. My head lulls back, giving him greater access to my neck. He kisses and bites on it, and my moans fill the room.

When he is done with me, I turn to face him and begin doing the same with him. I start with his hair. I love running my fingers through his thick mane. He keeps it a little longer, just for me. Using the loofah, I wash his chest and stomach. Dipping it down into the water, and brushing it along his flaccid manhood. It causes him to stir ever so slightly. I begin to stroke him to life, feeling the powerful thickness he beholds. I bite my bottom lip. The strength he has in just his cock makes me ache. I love when he abuses my pussy with his powerful tool.

I pull the plug to the water and we both stand. I begin to rinse off the soap that lingers on his skin. I allow my fingers to roam over his body. Travis has a more slender build than I, due to all the basketball he played in high school and college. He still plays every Sunday afternoon with a group of friends. When he is soap free, I kneel in front of him, allowing the water to rush over me. I take his rapidly stiffening member into my hand as I lick my lips.

I don't even need to look up at him, I know he is watching me. I can feel his eyes locked on me. My mouth moves closer to him, placing a single kiss on his cock. I wiggle my tongue and circle it around his meat. Going slowly, I build the suspense by taking him only an inch at a time. My lips wrapping tightly around him once I have all of him inside my mouth.

He lets out a deep groan as I begin to suck on him. My pace starts out relatively slow, the passion of love making with my mouth on his cock. Travis slides his hands into my hair, rocking his hips to my movements. When he is deep in my throat, I moan deeply, feeling his fingers tighten in my hair. Even with the water rushing down over my head as I suck on him, I can hear his moans. The echoing of water pounding and his moans grow louder.

Sucking harder, I flick my tongue along the underside of his shaft. The throb in his cock begins to grow stronger and his balls grow tighter. I rake my nails along his ass cheeks, pulling him closer into me. With one of my hands, I slip my middle finger gently into his backdoor.

susana2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
susana2024

That's when he begins to thrust a little faster, taking my throat with more control. He thrusts into my mouth with deep strokes as I fuck his ass with a single finger. Massaging his prostate, I bring him to his undoing.

His whole body stiffens, letting out a primal growl before he releases his load into my mouth. The first shot is large, spurting again and again, I swallow each with big gulps. I suck on him still, slowly fucking his ass as I milk him dry. I want every last drop. I lavish kisses on his cock as he leans against the shower wall, catching his breath from the ferocity of his orgasm.

***

Wrapped in towels, he follows me into the bedroom. He notices the candles are lit in this room as well and smiles at me. I know how much he is appreciating my efforts already. I help dry him off. I take satisfaction out of such an intimate moment with him. The sensuality of running a fluffy towel over your lover's body is so incredibly hot.

“You're all set, baby. Lay on your stomach for me, okay?" I ask before toweling myself off.

He grants my request, watching me with his head turned to the side to take in the view as I dry off. A smile lingers on his lips, which causes a blush to rise in me. I drop my towel and climb up onto the bed. Reaching for the oil, I straddle his lower back so I can start with his neck. I squeeze a half-dollar sized amount of oil in my palm and work it between my hands. My fingers slide over his shoulders and neck. His arms are up and crossed, resting his head on them as he faces straight down. I work equally on both sides, listening to him moan.

I wiggle myself down over his ass, letting him feel my pussy on his skin. I kneel now between his legs, so I can drizzle a good amount onto his back. I lie my hands flat on his skin and begin to work the oil evenly over his flesh. My digits digging into him just enough to work away the knots that have been building after such a shitty day. I work along his broad shoulders, hearing him groan with gratification. My thumbs pressed along his spine, pushing upwards with deep pressure. I can feel him begin to melt under my touch.

Raking my nails down his skin, I apply pressure into my palms when I slide back upwards. I repeat this again and again, giving him different sensations. When I know his back is taken care of, I have him turn over so I can continue. I bite my lip as he looks at me now, his eyes staring deep into my soul. My breathing quickens as I feel so exposed to him. I love how he can make me feel so vulnerable, even after all this time. It's a sensual, erotic, loving feeling. I'm resting on his lap, with his cock pressed along my sex. I could easily adjust myself and allow him to slide into me, but I'm not finished with his massage. Not just yet.

Squeezing the oil onto his chest, I apply a little too much. I offer him a cheeky smile as I begin to work the liquid into him. His hands come up and cover mine, slicking them up with the oil. He reaches towards me and caresses my breasts. My fingers move deftly over his chest, but my eyes are locked on what he is doing to me. Greasing me up as I've done to him.

He pulls me down, a single inch from his lips and growls lovingly at me. His lips crash onto mine, suckling on my tongue as he pulls it into his mouth. I feel the breath being pulled from me as he kisses me with so much passion and aggression. My tongue wrestles with him, tasting and savoring his flavor. His hands circle around me, cupping my ass and pulling me closer to him.

Our oiled bodies slide along each other with ease. The kiss growing hotter, deeper, hungry with need. When it breaks, I feel dizzy, lightheaded as if the room is spinning. My lust-filled desire is strong for my husband. He sits us up and rolls me off of him, helping me to my knees. He presses me forward, until I'm leaning on my arms. My bottom up high and with that he slaps my ass. The heat of it rushes over my body.

“Oh fuck! Again baby,” I beg him. “Smack my ass again. Please?” I push my ass a little higher, offering to him like a little slut in heat.

He rewards me with a series of smacks. The glow on my ass brightens, I can feel it. With each slap, I moan out his name. My pussy is dripping wet, aching to feel his touch. It's like he can read my mind. Reaching under me, he easily slides two fingers inside me. Thrusting them into me, fucking my tight pussy. I rock my hips to match his pace.

Far too soon, he slides them out, but he slips them over my clit and vigorously begins to rub. I have to bite down onto one of the pillows, as I feel the rippling, intense pressure of my orgasm slam through my body. A thunderous wash of relief is overtaking me and Travis doesn't slow down.

“That's my good girl, Emma. Mmm, you always come so hard for me.”

I'm rewarded with another smack, before Travis takes my hips, pulling me onto him. I can feel his hard cock against my pussy, which is still quivering from the affect of my orgasm. He slaps the head of his member on my pussy. My soaked flower rejoices in the attention, rolling my hips so it can hit my clit while he does it. When it does manage to make contact, I tremble hard.

All too soon he stops, taking his now soaked cock and presses it against my ass. I relax my muscles, taking slow breaths as he starts to enter into me. My ass is lubed with my own juices and even the oil. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as I know it can. He is slow and gentle with me. We don't often have anal sex, but when we do it's always so much fun.

I keep still, wanting him to work it into me, so I can get used to the fullness of him inside me. When the head of his cock pushes past my entrance, he is able to slide in easier. The both of us moaning with the sensations we're feeling. The gripping need filling me drives me wild. I reach between my legs and gingerly play with my clit. When Travis hits full inside me, we don't move. I squeeze my butt cheeks, gripping him tighter, being playful. He groans out, his fingers digging into my hips more.

When I lean back into him, he begins to move himself. Our bodies working together, feeling the fullness turn to emptiness, I let out soft whimpers. He quickly complies, by refilling my ass with his cock. Thrusting into me, the pace growing rapidly. My hips roll as I lean back into him, meeting his pace. Craving and desiring every inch of his cock inside me. With one hand on my hip and the other wrapped in his hand, he pounds into my ass. He takes me without fear of hurting me, knowing this is exactly how I love to be fucked. I'm never one to take a gentle fuck over the primal animal fucking we both so enjoy.

“Fuck, fuck!” I curse out, rubbing my clit faster. “I'm close. I'm so fucking close, baby. Don't stop!” I can feel the tightness of my pussy squeezing, trying to grip the cock that I'm so used to feeling inside me. I know my ass is doing that for me, though. Growing tighter around his thick shaft.

“Mmm, yes. Come hard for me, sweetness. Let me feel it,” he groans. Each thrust is harder, faster than the last.

My clit is rock hard. My fingers soft touch, rubbing on it brings me to a new heighten lust. My whole body clenches and I begin to orgasm. I come hard, feeling higher than I have felt in a long time. Travis continues to pump inside me until I feel him still, his fingernails sinking into my hips, just as he releases his hot load into my awaiting ass. Panting hard, he leans down, kissing my back. His breath washes over my soft, warm skin. He doesn't move, but I squeeze and release my anal muscles around him, milking him empty.

I bring my knees down, lying flat with him on top of me. He nuzzles his face into my back, his beard scratching my flesh slightly, making it tickle. It causes me to smile. I know I've done my duty as a loving wife. I've made my king happy.

Suddenly, Travis' stomach growls loudly, causing me to laugh so hard he falls off of me. “Hungry much?” I tease him.

“You've caused me to work up a big appetite!” Travis grabs me, nuzzling his face into my breasts now. He kisses them lightly. “Maybe I should just suckle on these babies all night. They always taste so good to me. My favorite!” His mouth engulfs my nipple, sucking hard on it. I moan out as my fingers move into his hair.

“Mmm, baby... I ordered Chinese. I know it is your favorite, maybe even more than my nipples,” I chuckle.

He releases my nipple. “Oh God! How is it possible I got so damn lucky to find a gem like you?” His lips crash against mine and I let out a soft whimper.

“I ask myself this everyday. I've yet to come up with the answer, even after three years of marriage,” I grin. “I'll be right back, my love.”

“I love you, Emma,” Travis tells me as I move off the bed.

I slip into my robe and tie the knot loosely around my waist. I give him a smile as my body melts. “I love you too, baby. With all of my heart.” I lean in and give him a tender kiss.

Quickly going to the kitchen, I grab what we need. The Chinese food in their many cartons, a few bottles of green tea and lots of napkins. Back in the bedroom, I drop out of my robe and slide back onto the bed.

Travis has already turned on the TV and is searching through the DVR, just like I knew he wanted to do tonight. I, as a loving wife, made sure this happened. I wanted him to be relaxed and to be able to enjoy his weekend. I want nothing more than to see the man I love be happy.

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments