Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal fun with Melissa

"Melissa lets me fuck her ass"

33
11 Comments 11
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Melissa and I had become firm friends, you could even say we had become boyfriend and girlfriend. I had just turned eighteen and we spent most of our spare time together. Our parents seemed thrilled that their children seemed to get on so well.

We had started messing about more often and had sex a few times. She loved to tease me and we often ended up having sex. Most of the time we hung out my parents were out. This time was different, my parents were just downstairs.

We were sitting in my bedroom relaxing together, talking, kissing, and generally just messing about. She lay on top of me pecking me on the lips. I could not help myself but grope her ass. I loved her ass, it was round and soft. She giggled and kissed me deeply.

“You know Sean, I love my ass played with. Want to play?”

“But my parents are downstairs.”

She just giggled, pulled her top off and climbed off me. She smiled at me slyly as she pulled my boxers down, releasing my already growing cock. She smiled at me as her mouth wrapped around my cock. She licked up and down my shaft stroking it gently and slowly till I was fully hard.

Melissa stopped sucking my cock and leaned forward to kiss me. She whispered quietly to me.

“Sean, you ever licked a girls butt out? Well you are going to do it for me.”

She got on to all fours on the bed and raised her ass into the air. She peeled off her panties to reveal her great ass to me. She used both hands to gently spread her ass open for me. I leaned forward and started to pet her butt. I licked at her round curved butt before sliding my tongue over her rosebud. Her ass tasted nice, so I slid my tongue into her butthole for a few seconds. She squealed in delight and I knew I was doing the right thing.

I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could manage and she started to groan in pleasure. I decided to slip my hand between legs. Her pussy was soaking wet and she urged me to slip some fingers inside her. I slipped a finger or two into her wet cunt as my tongue still lapped and licked at her asshole.

“Sean, fuck me doggy. Push that cock into my cunt and fuck me.”

I got to my knees behind her, and with her help slipped my cock into her wet pussy. I slowly started to slide in and out of her. As I started to fuck, her hand reached between her legs and started to stroke the underside of my cock with the palm of her hand.

She pulled away from me and lay back on the bed. She told me to lift her legs to her shoulders. She then spread her ass and told me to slip my cock in her butt. I pushed my cock up against her sphincter and felt how tight it was in there. I pushed hard, feeling her ass give way to my cock.

Her ass was so tight as I held on to her thighs, pushing my cock in and out of her ass. Slowly I started to get more confident and pushed her legs back over her own body. She was almost doubled over with her ass forced forward towards me.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

She loved it as I pounded her like this. She groaned and screamed as I fucked her ass as best I could.

Melissa pushed me away and lay flat on her belly. Again she spread her butt for me. I lay flat on top of Melissa and pushed my cock back inside her. She let go of her ass and I could feel her butt cheeks slap against the base of my cock with every thrust. She groaned and whimpered, loving every second of it.

Her ass was like nothing I had ever felt before. Melissa gave me a world of firsts and she knew what she was doing to me. She loved knowing she had a hold over me and I just loved her. With every thrust she pushed her little ass back to me, making a wonderful clapping sound that echoed around the room.

I leaned forward, lying flat on Melissa’s back. I reached underneath her and cupped booth her breasts as I kissed her neck and shoulders. I bounced my hips, still sliding my cock in and out of her ass. She carried on groaning and whimpering, taking dirty to me all the time.

“Fuck my ass Sean, fuck it so good. You feel so good in my ass. I want you to come in my butt, don’t you dare pull out.”

I groaned together with her, knowing that I would not last long anyway. Her ass was clenching my cock like a vice as my cock glided in and out of her ass. She knew I was close and kept pushing back against me till we were in the doggy position. Melissa encouraged me to carry on fucking her ass, by looking back at me and moaning.

I held on to Melissa’s hips and drove my cock in as deep as I could. I was breathing heavily and grunting loudly, I was really close and told her so. She told me I had better not pull out and I could see her slip two fingers inside her pussy from underneath. I could feel her fingers inside herself on my cock as I fucked her ass.

It must have done something to me as I could not stop myself. I shot a huge load into Melissa’s ass, making her cum at the same time too. Her body started to shake and rock underneath me and her pussy started to gush. She groaned and screamed loudly as my cum was still filling her ass.

Melissa collapsed on the bed, pulling away from my cock. My softening cock slipped out her ass as she lay on my bed face down panting. She looked back at me and smiled. She spread her ass and I could see her sphincter winking at me. To my surprise I saw her squeeze some of my cum out of it. First it was just a small glob, then her ass seemed to bubble and a huge amount of cum oozed out of her ass. Melissa used her hand to grab as much of it as she could and rubbed it over her round ass.

I laughed and leaned forward to kiss her. Our mouths met and soon we were making out once more. Our tongues lingered in each other’s mouths, our arms firmly wrapped around each other.

“I hope you two have quite finished.”

Shit my parents. I had forgotten they were home.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments