Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door

"My Ultimate Fantasy Comes True"

133
66 Comments 66
85.2k Views 85.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
My neighbor, Sam, washes her car every Saturday. I know because watching her spread the sudsy water over the classic lines of her Chevelle is a highlight of my week. The car was left to her by her dying father. It was his pride and joy, outside of his only daughter. So, naturally, the car means everything to her. She treats it like it's her baby. You don't see that often in women, like you do men, but damn is it hot. Caring for that car is like a religion for her and she is extremely devoted.

When my parents wanted to downgrade to a smaller house, they let me have this place for a steal. Sam, and her aunt, moved in next door three years ago. Her aunt has dementia and Sam spends most of her time caring for her. From what I can see, neither of them has any other family they can rely on. No one, at least who care enough to come visit them. Even though Sam is a nurse, I often think she is far too young to be spending her days with so much responsibility. At thirty, she should be starting a life of her own, not having to care for a sick and dying aunt.

Every Saturday at ten, she comes out, wearing her white t-shirt and booty shorts. She is always barefoot. Just seeing her cute little feet and her very nice legs get splashed by all that soapy water makes my day. She really makes a production out of the whole thing, dragging out a couple of buckets full of cleaning supplies while the same station plays on the Chevelles radio. It takes her about two hours to clean it, inside and out and she never seems to be in a rush. Maybe it's cathartic for her, but she'll blast that radio so loud I can hear it clearly from my home. I don't mind though, I love the way she moves to the beat of the music.

Nothing stops her from washing that car each week. She's always smiling and singing along with the radio, and never fails to wave cheerfully at anyone who walks by. Somehow, she still seems to possess the youthful beauty of a teenager. That's probably why more men seem to be out walking their dogs or jogging down our street on Saturday mornings since she moved in.

She's rather on the short side, but I guess anyone would be when compared to my six-foot, two-inch frame. She is slim, but with wide hips and a cute butt. Her white tee's cling wonderfully to her breasts, especially when they become damp. Her skin is pale, with beautiful cherry lips that make you want to kiss and suck on them. She is not what most would call 'classically sexy', but rather, the girl next door type. Befitting enough, isn't it?

I have my own Saturday morning habit. I enjoy coming out and sitting on my porch while having a cup of coffee and reading the paper. I find it to be a relaxing way to begin my weekend. If I were to be completely honest though, it's more about watching Sam wiggle her butt as she dances around her car than it is about reading the sports page. In fact, once her breasts get all wet, and her dark areolas appear from under her top. I'm more likely hiding my erection behind the paper than reading it. Ah, there is nothing quite as sexy as an attractive woman dancing in a wet tee-shirt.

No matter how hot it gets, she always keeps her dark hair down. I just love the way she brushes it out of her face while she works. I have spent many a Saturday evening reliving that memory while getting myself off. It excites me to think of walking over there one day and bending her over the hood of her car.

I'd love to pull those tiny shorts down and slide into her from behind. The thought running my hands over her water-soaked body, and caressing her back, or reaching around to cup those magnificent breasts, drives me wild. I imagine the slightly cool feel of her damp skin as I hold her down and fuck her hard, making her beg me to fuck her harder still. Damn, I'd love to give it to her like that.

There are times where I'd like to toss her up on the car and discover just how wet and ready she really is. I would dive in, devouring her pussy with my mouth. She'll taste so sweet with that lovely little tang you get from eating pussy. I see my fingers exploring her insides as my tongue flicks and my lips suck on her clit. I can't help but wonder if my little beauty shaves or has any pubic hair at all. After so long of fantasizing, I won't care either way.

“Good morning, David,” Sam says, snapping me out of my fantasy. She's all smiles as she stands there, raising her hand up to block the sun. “How are you this beautiful morning?”

“Good morning to you, Sam. I have my coffee and my paper, who could ask for anything more? How about you?”

My cock is already stirring from the naughty thoughts I'm having. Seeing Sam up close, standing there with her long and lean legs all wet with suds is almost more than I can take. God, how I wish they were around my waist, or even my head. I'm not picky and the thought has my basketball shorts sporting a tent as I get harder.

“You can always ask for more, but you do seem to be easily pleased. Nothing wrong with that,” she teases me. “I'm great. Aunt Lilith had a bad night though, so I did as well. She's resting now, thankfully. Poor auntie.”

Sam's smile fades for a minute, but it comes back quickly. She refuses to be sad or dwell in matters she can't control. She is all too familiar with loss.

“Yes, it's good she's resting and she's lucky to have a niece like you.” I offer her the most obvious reply, not knowing fully what to say. “Care for a cup of coffee?”

“You know, I'd love one. Thanks!” Her smile seems to truly brighten by such a simple gesture.

“Two sugars and lots of creamer,” I say, knowing how she likes it. This isn't my first time supplying her my habit. It's mostly an excuse to be near her, even if only for a few minutes.

As Sam goes over to the hose and fills her bucket, I take a moment to enjoy the view of her walking away from me. Her ass is incredible. I turn to head inside before she catches me. I need a few minutes for my cock to calm down before I'm any closer to her. I fill her coffee in one of my travel mugs, making it easier for her. I also refill mine before I head back out.

When I get to her driveway, she's already started washing the car. Her shirt is so wet that her erect nipples are easily visible through the thin fabric. Instantly, my cock stiffens again. 'Well, that didn't take much.' I think to myself. She stops what she's doing and takes a gentle sip from the mug.

“Mmm, perfect. You're the only person who makes my coffee the way I like it.”

I'm not sure how true that is. It isn't complicated after all, but it is nice to hear say it anyway. I appreciate the effort she makes to be sweet.

“You're welcome. Don't let me bother you, I'll let you get back to your morning.”

We wave at one another as I walk back up to my porch. Hiding behind the paper, I can't help but slip my cock out of my shorts. I lightly stroke it, teasing my head. All the while watching Sam from the corner of my eyes. It's been awhile since I've been with a woman and my constant erections are a reminder of this. I really do need to get laid.

Bending and stretching, wet and slick, all these images are going wild in my head. My breathing grows thickly, my pace growing as I jerk my cock. What I'd do to drop the paper and play with my balls at the same time. I know I can't, or I'll be seen. 'Oh fuck, I want to bury myself inside her and shoot my load into her tight pussy.' My mind races with these thoughts, edging closer to my orgasm.

I slow myself down, not wanting to bust a nut just yet. I'm building toward a mind blowing orgasm. Feeling my cock strain and throbbing against my fingers. I almost feel lightheaded as if my blood is draining from my brain. Catching my breath, I glance at my paper, knowing if I keep watching her, I'm going to come without even trying.

After a few minutes, I allow myself to start again, edging myself closer than before, but stopping again. I love having control over when I orgasm, knowing it is easier to do when I do it myself. It isn't as easy when I'm with a girl, but it does help from being a minute man. No man should be a one pump chump. Edging myself two more times, each time dangerously slipping closer to exploding with a much needed release.

Finally, I allow myself to come hard, jerking quickly as it sprays all over the newspaper. I smile as hot come drips all over Tom's Brady's smug image and chuckle as I watch it drip down the page. What I really want now is for Sam to come and wrap her mouth around me and suck me clean before getting me hard all over again.

Once I finish, I tuck myself back into my shorts. I'm hot and sweaty and need a shower. I pick up the few things I brought out with me and head inside. Sam is nearly done. It is pushing noon and it isn't often she goes past this time. I drop the paper in the trash, my cup in the sink and take the stairs two at a time up to the bathroom.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

I strip out of my clothes and turning on the shower to let it heat up, I dash into my room for a clean pair of boxers.

Stepping under the water, I let out a grateful groan. Nothing beats the pressure of water running over you. It feels so good. Closing my eyes, I just let myself loosen up, feeling the water pound over my head. I hear nothing but the water rushing over me. I zone out, without a care in the world.

“You know, a murderer or even worse, the boogeyman, could come in and do some bad shit to you,” a giggling, soft voice says from out of nowhere.

I feel myself jump ten feet when I hear her voice in the bathroom with me! My eyes fly open and there she is. Sam is standing there, peeking behind the curtain, with a wicked grin on her face. My heart is slamming so hard it hurts and my pulse is racing. I almost scream out like a little girl, in front of a girl. How embarrassing is that?!

“Why's that?” I try to ask casually, doing my best to pretend she hadn't scared me. It's amazing how hard a man will try to be cool in situations as hopeless as this. Still, I try to compose myself, but then realize I'm naked... in the shower. “Ah, Sam, is there something I can help you with?" The question seems ridiculous but then I've never had her just walk into my shower before.

“I thought to myself, as I was washing my car, 'why is it David isn't reading his newspaper. I've not seen him turn the page in almost an hour. How odd is that?' Then, I started watching you. I could see the way your arm was moving, David. You were being a very bad boy.”

As she says this, I feel like a little kid caught stealing candy from the candy jar at a store. I'm about to fumble with endless excuses, but Sam continues.

“When you went in, I thought that maybe it is finally time to do something I've wanted to do since I met you a few years ago.”

With that, she opens the curtain the rest of the way, revealing that she too is naked. She steps up inside the shower with me, pushing me out from under the water head as she soaks herself. My eyes are fully locked on her body. One of the first things I notice is she does in fact keep her pubic hair trimmed. I like that there is some there, but not a massive bush that you need to weed whack to get through.

Her breasts are shaped with a nice ski slope, upturned and just bigger than a handful. I want to cup them in my hands. I don't dare to touch her though. She's thrown me for a loop and I'm not sure what she has in mind just yet. I just let myself admire her naked beauty. When she turns away from me, I get a good view of her rear. It is just as I thought it would be without her booty shorts to hide her behind. How lovely it is. Beautifully heart-shaped.

“And, um, what was it you wanted to do a few years ago,” I ask, still not wanting to assume anything. I feel like I'm dreaming and if I am, I don't want to wake up yet. This is by far the best fantasy I've had of Sam and I don't want it to stop.

Sam doesn't say anything, as she turns back around. She bites her lower lip for a moment, before she reaches up and kisses me. I have to wrap an arm around her, to steady her this time. I'm too tall for her to do it without help. My hand rests comfortably on her lower back, holding her against me as our lips meet. She tastes like my coffee. She's aggressive, sucking my tongue into her mouth as her own hands wander down to my cock. She finds me hard and rampant. Clearly my cock was quicker on the uptake than my mind was. Squeezing it gently, she groans into my mouth, sending a jolt of sexual desire running through my body.

The next thing I know, she's down on her knees, the water running over her. She can't even look up at me, but she takes my erect cock into her mouth. Licking the tip, she slurps the rest of it over her tongue. She is purposely sloppy making loud, sucking sounds that can be heard even over the water. It is incredibly hot. I catch myself, holding myself against the wall as she goes to town on me. Did she read my mind a while ago when I thought of her sucking me clean? This isn't what I had in mind, but I am not about to tell her to get off my dick.

Her tongue is soft, silky, and warm as she bobs her head up and down over my shaft. Using her teeth to run over my flesh, it heightens my need. I've never had a woman use her teeth while sucking my cock. If anyone would have asked, I'd say hell no, but Sam does it in a way that makes me want to drop to my knees and praise her.

I'm not sure how much time has passed, as I'm too focused on what she's doing, but she's like a fish. Not once has she come up for air. At this point though, I know that I don't want to come in her mouth, I want to fuck her. I want to be inside her. I tap on her shoulder and she looks up at me, though only for a moment. I help her stand, this time holding her close and kissing her deeply. My tongue seeks comfort in her mouth, dancing with the devil.

When I break the kiss, she turns away from me. Looking over her shoulder, she gives me a coy smile. “Fuck me, David. Fuck my ass. I want you in my ass.”

I'm stunned yet again by this beauty. Is there nothing she won't do? I'm not sure I can control myself with her now, not after this. I don't know if I can do just a one-time thing. But I can't worry about that right now. I'll just savor this moment.

She bends over slightly and my fantasy of her bending over the car flashes in my mind. I let out a groan. Some dreams do come true. I step forward, running my hand down her back, over her crack and allow my finger to slide into her. She lets out a small mewl. With my other hand, I reach around and let my fingers dance over her clit. Allowing her to get used to a finger, before adding another. She rolls her hips back against my touch, breathing heavily, whimpering my name.

It isn't until I know she is fully ready that I take my cock in my hand and guide it slowly inside her. Her rim still tight, pushing in ever so slowly, the grip of her spongy insides squeezing around me. I work myself in, until I'm balls deep. Once I do, I stay like that for a few moments, letting the both of us adjust to the new sensation. It is she who moves her hips, giving me the okay to fuck her.

I've only ever fucked one woman in the ass, so to me this is still so new. I move gracefully, fucking her with great anticipation, until I feel comfortable I won't lose myself too quickly. Once I do, I begin to fuck her at a steady rhythm. My fingers are still on her clit, to give her that added stimulation. My other hand rests on her hip, keeping her steady.

The water begins to slowly cool and I desperately hope it lasts long enough not to ruin the moment. I thrust deeper, fucking her harder. She tightens around me, trembling out as she wails out over the water that she's coming. She begs me not to stop. My fingers move quicker over her clit, my cock ramming into her ass. I watch as it plunges in and out of her. The tightness of her ass feels amazing as she orgasms.

Not missing a beat, I don't stop. I slow down a little, but not much, loving the sensation. Sam let's out a moan just at the right moment. It sends an electric shocks to my balls, causing them to draw up. I feel my whole body lock, my hips thrusting still, as I release my seed into her. I hear a cry of pleasure, lost in ecstasy, I don't even care.

She stands upright after a minute, turning towards me. Her smile still there, as it always is, I cup her face and kiss her deeply. It's only then the water becomes intolerable. I reach around her, turning the nob until the water turns off. I open the curtain and grab my towel, wrapping it around my waist, before handing one to Sam.

“Now go make me a sandwich,” Sam demands, giggling at her own joke.

“After that, you deserve more than a silly sandwich,” I confess.

“I'm only playing. You don't have to.”

“No, I insist. Please stay for lunch?”

We move into my bedroom, where I hand her one of my shirts, so she doesn't have to put on her wet clothes. It's huge on her, but she looks cute as a button. I go back to the bathroom, forgetting I brought clean boxers in there. I slip them and my basketball shorts on, going without a shirt.

Sam does stay for lunch, which is fairly simple. We indulge ourselves on cold fried chicken that I had made the night before and pasta salad. Sam tells me she has had a crush on me for a while, and has known for a long time about my dirty little secret. She teases me a little about it, but admits she has masturbated thinking of me rubbing one out to her.

I had no idea she had a thing for me, but knowing this now, makes my cock twitch with excitement. Surely this means we can fulfill my other fantasies together... Who knows, right?
 



Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments