Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annabelle Returns, The Second Half

"We move inside for more binding and using and a surprise."

32
6 Comments 6
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"Well, since we have all night, why don't we enjoy the fire for a few minutes while we get in a little sixty-nine time?"

"Mmmm!" Annabelle purred as I rolled onto my back, and she turned to squat on my face.  She rode my face for several minutes before she finally bent down and took me in her mouth.  We stayed there until there was little left of the fire but embers.  During our oral fest, Annabelle came several times but held mine at bay.

Releasing my throbbing member and sitting upon me, Annabelle suggested, "Why don't we head inside.  I'm feeling the need to be tied up again."

I mumbled an "Okay" into her sodden crotch before coaxing another cum from her. Then, with another dose of her nectar dispensed and savored, I released her to stand.  Annabelle did so on shaky legs and then collected her toys to take inside.  Neither of us even considered our clothes as we ran like two kids entering the Magic Kingdom.

Leading the way, I stood aside once I reached the bed.  With a headboard and footboard, it was ideal for strapping her down.  She took in the room for a moment.  These older homes were ripe with knotty-pine paneling, and mine was in great shape.  It was the combination of the drywall on one side and the stark contrast between the two that drew your eye.  The rear roof of my Cape Cod, having been raised years ago, was the reason that part of it was drywalled.  The bedroom was quite large for such a small home since I'd turned the entire top floor into a kind of apartment.

"Niccceee," rolled off her lips before she hopped onto the bed face up. Then, squirming about for a few seconds, she added, "I'm so gonna love filling this room with my orgasmic screams."

"And, I'm going to so enjoy bringing about those screams," I replied while grabbing her ankles and turning her sideways on the bed.  My next move was to flip her face down and spreading her thighs as far apart as they would go.  Her legs were nearly straight out from her torso before I rummaged through her bag to find some restraints.  I unclipped the velcro cuffs from the spreader bar and hooked them to some leather straps.  

I worked on her legs first and kept them pretty taut, with little wiggle room.  Once they were both done, I grabbed my soft whip. Then, barely touching her skin, I moved from one foot across to the other.  Annabelle shivered at the light touch and pushed her hands toward her wide-open puss.  I let her play for a moment before pulling them away one at a time to tie them down too.  

There she lay, this perfect female, tied to my bed and wanting me to use her however I saw fit.  If this wasn't a dream come true, then there wasn't any such thing.

"Are you going to gag me again?" she queried with need-filled eyes.

"Absolutely not," I claimed as I let the whip drift from one hand to the other.  Standing near her head, I brought it back to the middle of her back then swung the tails at her spread buttocks.

"Arggghhh," slipped from her nearby mouth, and I pulled it up her back.

"Maybe a safeword should be decided upon since you're not gagged now."

"Chester," she said before I took another lethargic swing.  "Yesss!  That's perfect."

"Is it too hard?" I inquired.

"No, But faster would be nice."

I swung it four times in a row while controlling the strength of my swing.  

"Oh fuck, that felt good.  Do it again, please."

"Are the tails hitting your pussy?" I asked while assuming they were and starting another volley of swings.

Annabelle attempted to answer before she was peppered again, but all that came out was a garbled growl.  This time I took six swings, and she was a hairs breath away from climaxing.  When I stopped, all I got were some frustrated grunts.  And as she emitted the last one, I began again and didn't stop until she screamed and clenched through orgasm.  I let the tails meander across her quivering skin, and I moved around the bed.  Dragging it across her legs and ass kept her near the edge until I knelt down and sucked her clit hard.

PrettyYoungModelTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyYoungModelTS

She seized for a moment, and I could see every muscle in her thighs.  As I enjoyed her flowing nectar, Annabelle implored, "Fuck me, please."

"Which one?" I asked genuinely.

"Start with my pussy, but really have a go at my ass.  I want to feel it for days after I leave since we both know he won't use it.  Plus, I love the sensation of your warm cum leaking from my pucker."

I grabbed my crop and tapped the insides of her thighs before slipping into her slippery puss.  As I moved to and fro, I also worked my way down each leg.  I alternated legs between strikes until I reached her feet.  Annabelle was grunting throughout my swats, but the first tap to her inner arch on the left foot had her wailing.  She also clutched my hard-on so firmly that I had to stop for a minute.  I gave her a moment to say the word as she panted and quit shaking. Then, without it, I tapped the right arch in the same place.

"Chesteeerrr!" came ripping from her mouth as her body convulsed as her cum and my cock forcefully ejected from her womb.  I stumbled backward into the wall as Annabelle continued to writhe through her climax.  As she calmed and dozed off, I released her bonds and moved her onto her side to spoon her.  I held her for some time as she softly purred a quiet snore.  After a while, I drifted off too until the first sunbeams woke me.

As the fog cleared from my eyes, I noticed two things.  First that the lovely Annabelle was still wrapped firmly in my arms.  And two, that it was six-thirty the following morning, and Annabelle was still in my arms.  The realization caused me to hold her even tighter as my morning wood presented itself.

"I never did get that vigorous butt-fucking last night.  Do you think that you can help me out this morning?" were Annabelle's first words of the new day.

I leaned away long enough to get the lube as she rolled onto her belly. After pulling herself up onto her knees, Annabelle spread her cheeks as I lubed her little star.  She was tightly closed again, but I made short work of opening her back up.  As her moans and demands for a fucking increased, I pushed my rigid cock into her rectum.  We went from languid to well-paced fucking rather quickly as her shrieks resonated within my bedroom walls.

After two peaks, Annabelle ordered, "Faster and harder.  Pound that ass like it's your last!"

I hammered away, knowing that my own orgasm would come speedily.  It wasn't more than another minute or two before I felt that sensation spread across my body.  As I pumped my ejaculate into Annabelle's inviting bowels, my strength escaped me.  I leaned into her, and we both went flat onto the bed.  My strength had left me, and I struggled to keep my mass off of Annabelle.

She, in turn, whispered, "Give me all of your weight and keep your cock in my ass.  I want to feel you after you've used me so thoroughly."

I stayed on top for a few minutes before pulling us both onto our sides, where I held her close.  Nothing was said for a little while as we just enjoyed the closeness.  Finally, I asked, "So, would you like to take a shower, or do you want your husband to see my cum leaking from your ass?"

"A shower would be nice as long as you join me.  And just so you know, my husband is out of town for two weeks at corporate training," she said while shimmying that perfect ass toward the bathroom.

Following close behind, my mind raced through thoughts of what we were going to do next.
 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments