Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"That's good to know. Such information will be helpful to me," I said. "Now remember this position you are in now. You will be in it a lot–I use it whenever I want to talk to you or give you a lesson. There are a couple of other positions I use as well but this is the most used. The others I will tell you about when the need arises."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now Eve let me give you an idea of what you have signed on for with me. Master's like myself have two main philosophies on how to train a submissive. Some use pain as a training tool, figuring that the submissive will obey out of fear of getting punished. While that theory works, it only gets you obedience–it does not develop devotion and respect. The pain submissive respects the Master's ability to punish her, not the Master himself.

"My theory is different. I train using the pleasure principle. My thoughts are that a submissive will obey my commands because when she does she gets rewarded with pleasure, such as getting to orgasm. She doesn't fear me, but wants to please me because pleasing me pleasures her. In my theory, the sub respects me, is devoted to me, and tries hard to do what pleases me.

"I do punish when I need to, but a submissive under the pleasure principle is more hurt that I am upset with her than hurt from what I do to her. You have probably read a lot about this–how a submissive is crushed when she learns her Master is angry or upset with her, even before he lays a hand on her. The lecture is the worst part of the punishment."

"Yes, Sir. I am glad you use the pleasure principle and I will do my best not to anger or upset you. I wish to be a good submissive, not a troublesome one," she said.

"Well, you will find me a fair Master but also firm. The things I teach you are for your benefit as well as serving me. I want to see you succeed as well, I am not in the habit of training disobedient and headstrong submissives.

"Let's talk about our individual responsibilities for a moment. Your responsibility is to listen to what I tell you and teach you, follow my commands and directions, and do all you can to please and pleasure me. You will learn my likes and dislikes in a wide variety of things–from food and drink, to the way you dress, the way you act, and, yes, the way you pleasure me sexually.

"I want you to continue working and I will not do anything that will endanger your job. I also will not ask you to do anything illegal, anything that will cause permanent injury, or leave permanent marks on your body. There will be other responsibilities that arise from time to time and we will discuss them before we do anything. Do you understand these responsibilities?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now as for me, my primary and most important responsibility is your health and well-being. My job as your Master is to keep you safe while I train you to be a good submissive. Everything I do will be to that end. And that responsibility doesn't just stop when you walk out my door. You are my submissive now 24/7. I do allow you to have your own life, but ultimately I am responsible for taking care of you.

"To accomplish this, you will have certain rules that I will expect you to abide by. Some of these rules are for your protection, and some are designed to keep you thinking like a submissive. I have already told you about seeing other men and masturbation. Those will remain as long as you are my submissive and my property. 

"Some of these other rules include you aren't to touch a doorknob or handle in my presence. It's my job to open and hold the door for you. This includes building as well as car doors. When we go out, and we will, I'll open the car door, seat you, and shut your door before I get in myself. 

"At a restaurant, I'll pull out your chair and seat you, then myself. These are simple gentleman rules, but there are few 'gentlemen' that abide by them anymore! And speaking of being in public, when we are together you will ask permission to be excused before leaving my side. This will let me know where to find you and about when to expect you back so if anything happens I can find you.

"You will walk on my left side when we walk together. The left side is the building side, putting me between you and the street for protection from splashes or other hazards on the street. It is also the side closest to my heart which is where I want you."

"Aww Sir, that is so sweet!" she said.

"Lastly, you must always remember that your conduct reflects on me. Not everyone will understand our lifestyle, many think that my way is outdated, chauvinistic, and Neanderthal. But it is my way and frankly, they can keep their opinions, I don't want them. You just conduct yourself as a lady and let me worry about the naysayers. Remember, you make the men jealous of me, and I will make every woman we meet wish she was you!"

I could see her swoon a bit at the last part of my speech. She was going to enjoy being put on a pedestal and treated the way every woman should be treated. I didn't fully know her background and history yet, but her wobbly knees told me she hadn't been treated right for a long time, if ever.

"Y-Yes Sir," she said breathlessly.

"You can call me Master now," I said.

"Yes... Master," she said, looking up at me with the widest grin I'd ever seen.

"Here in my home, you will call me Master. And I am sure if this continues on, eventually, I will be visiting you at home. I am Master there as well. It's only when we are out in public, where others may overhear, that I am to be called Sir.

"And as for you, I have a new submissive name for you as well. A Master has the right to rename his submissive once he accepts her and I have thought about your name a lot this past week.

"Your new name is to be jewel as you are my treasure. But jewel is just one of your names. I will also be calling you slut, whore, fucktoy, and other names as well depending on my mood. These are not derogatory names, they are names said in the heat of passion and are meant to arouse and inflame us to make our play more exciting. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes, Master and might I add that I love being called a slut and a whore. I know I haven't shown it, but I really love dirty talk... it's one of the things I find so hot and sexy about listening to porn videos. I can't see the action, of course, but hearing the moans, the begging, and the dirty talk gets me so worked up, I... well I used to have to masturbate to relieve myself!

"And I love my new name, Master, thank you for that. It's a beautiful name and it makes me feel like a treasure," she said.

"I'm glad to hear that jewel and what a fitting segue to my next subject. So tell me, my new plaything, what things do you enjoy sexually? What activities kinks and fantasies run through that pretty mind of yours? And don't just tell me 'anything Master' because that's a cop-out. I don't want you to tell me what you think I want to hear, I want to know your tastes."

"Well, Master, I like the usual things, you know sucking cock, getting my pussy eaten, fucking in all its forms and positions. You already know I like dirty talk, both talking to me and calling me names, as well as making me talk dirty. But I also like being humiliated and degraded, forced to do slutty things, and forced to have sex.

"I like discrete sex in public places like giving you a blow job in a public bathroom or movie theater. I like masturbating for you and giving you a show or doing it under the table at a restaurant. I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak.

"Anything that will degrade me, humiliate me, and make me understand that I am here for your pleasure only and not to think of my own needs. Service to you is what's important... I get off on being of use and the dirtier it is the better!"

"That's quite interesting, jewel. I would not have pictured you as such a nasty little fuckslut."

"Well, Master these are my fantasies. Unfortunately, most of them have remained as fantasies to this point, but I am hoping one day to try them for real," she said.

"I think that can be arranged. You have given me some good ideas for future lessons and training."

"Thank you, Master. I'm glad and I look forward to my training very much," she said.

"Stand up jewel," I said. She stood up as directed and I smiled as I saw her tremble. She seemed to know what I was going to do next! 

"Now put your hands on your head and lace your fingers together," I said. I reached up and slipped her glasses from her eyes. She made a move to stop me, an instinctive reaction I'm sure, but caught herself and kept her hands where I told her. I walked around behind her and moved up close to her.

"You really do have a very nice body, my little slut. I'm going to enjoy exploring every single inch of this tight hot body," I said in a soft low voice. As I spoke, I let my fingers trail down the inside of her upper arms toward her sides. My fingers ran down her ribcage slowly before I moved them around to her belly, following the waistband of her panties.

By now I could feel her body starting to sway in response to my touch. Her breathing had quickened as well. I smiled.

I ran my fingertips lightly up her stomach to just below her tits, I followed the crease under her tits, tracing a line just where they met her ribs. "You have very lovely tits, my dear. So full and firm, they are going to be so much fun to play with."

"Ohhh..." she moaned softly. 

She would moan a lot louder and more enthusiastically before we were done this day!

My hands traveled back down her belly and I heard her softly groan in disappointment. She was hoping that my comment about her tits would result in some toying and playing with them!

DaphneCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaphneCollins

But instead of homing right in on what she obviously considered her best asset, I was patient and explored the rest of the package first. I didn't want her to think I was just another horndog ready to jump at the first opportunity given me. I was a Master, after all, a little decorum and restraint were in order! I wanted to stand apart from the other guys she'd had before so she could see I was different.

My hands slid down to the waistband of her panties and then I moved down over her panties to the front of her hips, just on either side of her pussy. I intentionally bypassed her most intimate area and ran my hands down the front of her thighs a bit then back up the sides, and up her ribs again. 

Then I took my hands off her completely and waited a moment. Jewel was patient and didn't move or whimper like I half-expected her to. I thought because she couldn't see me, she might think I had walked away and left her alone for a moment. But I was pleased to see she was beginning to trust me, that even if I had walked away, it was only for a moment. 

I hadn't walked away though, rather walking around her to stand directly in front of her. "Lower your hands and put them behind your back," I said. She followed my direction without hesitation.

"Now, whatever happens, you are not to move your hands until I tell you so, understand?"

"Yes, Master."

And with that, I reached up and finally touched her hard aching nipple for the first time tracing my finger around the outer border of her areola before moving it to finger and lightly pluck the meaty nipple itself. I toyed with her nipples for a bit then placed my palm over the nub, feeling it poke at my hand while my fingers curled and dug into the soft creamy flesh.

"Ohhh, Master..." jewel moaned as she felt my hands on her sexually for the first time. Seeing her reaction, I changed things up on her and pinched her nipples, lifting her tits high and stretching them taut. 

She gasped and stood as tall as she could to try to relieve the pressure on her nipples. But to her credit, she didn't move her hands.

She was truly trying to follow orders.  I let her tits down and she sighed in relief. Then I put my hand on her face caressing her gently. She leaned her cheek into my caress mewling happily. My hand slipped back behind her head and I pulled her into a kiss. A deep, hard, passionate kiss that took her breath away. 

Since I couldn't see her hands while I kissed her, I moved my free hand around her and down her arm to her hands. They were where they were supposed to be, but when she felt my hand in hers, she clasped it tightly.  

I kept kissing her until her squeezing and pulling on my hand told me she needed air. I pulled away and she gasped, sucking in a lungful of fresh air.

"Oh Master!" she said when she had enough air to make words.

Between my teasing caresses and my kiss, I had lit her passion fire and now the flames were greedily consuming her. But I wasn't satisfied with just a good campfire–I wanted an inferno! So I threw some gasoline on those flames!

The hand that had been behind her head now moved down and began rubbing on her pussy over her panties. I rubbed hard enough for her to really feel it, too. I wanted to get those skimpy cotton panties soaking wet! Which was surprisingly easy to do with jewel, she already had a small wet spot in the front of her panties and it was growing larger by the minute!

"Ohhh, Maaas... ohhh..." jewel stopped talking at that point, her words being replaced by moans and soft whimpers. Her hands still clasped obediently behind her back, her body swayed and shuddered as my teasing continued. 

I changed my position in order to heighten her arousal. With my one hand still rubbing on her pussy and growing that wet spot ever larger, my other hand went around to the small of her back to hold her in place. My mouth fastened once again to her wonderous tit, licking and sucking and biting her nipple. 

She arched her back, thrusting out her tits and offering them to my mouth. My hand meanwhile was rubbing her pussy furiously causing her to squirm and hump against it. I was rough with her pussy too, I wanted her to know who was doing this to her and whose pussy that was now. She belonged to me, every part of her. And I was claiming what was mine.

"P-please Master... please go under... my panties," she moaned.

"You want me to finger that dirty slut pussy? Is that what you mean, jewel?" I asked.

"Yesss," she hissed, struggling against the growing need inside her.

It was a fight she was destined to lose.

"Say it, jewel. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Please Master... please go under my panties and play with my pussy," she moaned again.

Her half-hearted, lackadaisical response kind of pissed me off, truthfully. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back sharply. I grabbed her throat and spoke angrily to her.

"You call that begging, slut? You are going to have to learn how to beg, I can see that already! You'd better try harder than that if you expect anything from me, you hear me whore? I've heard better begging than that from the girls down on Fifth Avenue!"

"Please Master! Please finger fuck my dirty slut pussy! Oh, I'm sorry, Master! Please, please finger my pussy! Please!" she said, half scared and half incredibly turned on! 

"That's more like it! Now that's begging, slut. Get used to it, you will be doing a lot more of it with me. And you will get better at it too. You know the words, I think all you lack is proper motivation! Well, motivating sluts like you happens to be my specialty!" I said. 

And with that, I showed her what I meant. While still holding her head back by the hair, my hand slipped under her plain cotton panties and my middle finger found her wet, hot slit.

"Oh God, Master!" she cried as my finger slid into her steamy depths, joined quickly by my index finger. The two fingers split moving to either side of her throbbing clit, trapping it between them and caressing the meaty button as they slipped in and out of her hole. They instinctively curled around her pelvic bone and began rubbing that most sacred of all-female areas... her fabled g-spot.

"Normally, I like my pussy shaved bald. You will be shaved and waxed before you visit me next week, understand? I enjoy a little snack and I don't want to spit out hairs afterward, it sort of ruins the mood!" I said.

"Ohhh, God Master! Ohhh... she cried as she twisted and writhed. My fingers wriggled around inside her and it was all she could do to stay upright. Holding her head back didn't help her any, but then I wasn't too concerned with her balance at that point.

If she started to fall, I was in position and ready to stop her. But I wanted her mind unbalanced for right now and my fingers were certainly doing a good job at that.

Jewel was so aroused and flustered that she let her hands slip from their post and she grabbed my wrist to hold me in place. 

But a quick pull-out and slap to her pussy, along with my retort "Where are those hands supposed to be slut?", brought her back, and with a gasp, she put her hands back where they belonged. 

Jewel was wet and leaking copious amounts of pussy juice, running down my fingers and over my palm as I cupped her hot slit. I teased her opening, running my finger up to the base of her clit and then back down, over it, towards her asshole.

I ran my fingers around the inner opening, the entrance to her tunnel itself. I tugged lightly on her fat swollen lips. I plunged in and out, varying my techniques and stimulating her in different ways to keep her on edge.

Jewel continued to writhe and moan with excitement as I began to kiss her neck. I knew that for many women, neck kisses were their kryptonite, their weakness, and I wanted to see if jewel was one of them. Indeed she was as was apparent by her increasing moaning.

"Ohhh, Master! Oh, I love neck kisses! Oh, they get me every time! Oh, God!"

Note to self: neck kisses are a freeway to her pussy! I thought, making a mental note of her weakness. Information like this would be most helpful in the coming days.

"Well my little fucktoy, if you like the way I kiss your mouth and your neck, you are going to love where I kiss you next!" I said.

The expression on her face was priceless. I took her arm and began to walk down the hallway to my bedroom. I was careful leading her, I knew she was not acquainted with my house yet and didn't know where we were going. But she didn't say a word, she just followed along obediently. 

My three-bedroom/two-bath house is not overly huge–I live by myself, after all, I don't need a mansion! So it only took a moment or two for us to get to the bedroom door. Once I opened it and we stepped inside, I closed it and then pushed jewel back against it pinning her in place with another hard, breathtaking kiss.

My kiss had the desired effect on jewel. Her heart rate increased. Her breathing shortened into panting breaths. Her soft intermittent whimpers and mewls had become one long, more vocal, moan that seemed to be coming from deep inside her.

Once I had stolen her breath for the second time, I pulled her over to the bed and sat her down on it. I pushed her back to recline on the bed then I knelt down in front of her. Spreading her knees my hands slowly slid up the inside of her thighs.

"Ohhh Gaaawd!" she moaned when she realized my next destination. But I wasn't rushing to get there. The tease and the anticipation are just as important as the skill you use once you get to your chosen objective. She was at a good simmer already... it was time to bring her to a boil!
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments