Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"What are you thinking about, Jon?" Eve asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing, just waiting for you to get all rested up," I said, pushing my thoughts to the back of my head.

"Well, I'm all rested up now. What did you have in mind?" she purred seductively. The woman had no off switch!

"Oh, I have a few things in mind. But when we leave here we will go back to Master and jewel. Are you ready for that?"

"Mmmhmm... I'm always ready to serve my sweet, sexy Master!"

"Well then, shall we go to the basement and see what we can get into down there?"

"Oooh yes, Master. I want to go play in your dungeon!" she said, hopping out of bed as if I'd electrified it!

"So how have you done with the buttplug, slut? Are you getting used to it?" I asked as we walked downstairs to the basement.

"Oh yes, Master. It was a little strange at first having my plug in, but I got used to it. I even wore it to work one day just because it reminded me of you. I hope that was okay, Master."

"Yes, my horny little slut, it's fine. If it didn't make you uncomfortable or distract you from your work, it's fine."

"Oh no, Master it wasn't uncomfortable at all! It did make me think of you and the fun we have here but I just had to concentrate a little more is all."

"Well, I just don't want it to get in the way of your work. What you do is important and you need to be able to do your job for your clients."

"Yes, Master. But I'm able to do my job. I just like the feeling of having you back there!" she giggled.

"Oh believe me dear I like being back there as well. But I will give you another week or so to wear this one before we move up the scale to the next size bigger."

"Yes, Master."

We got to the basement and I walked jewel over to my St. Andrew's Cross. 

The St. Andrews Cross, for those unfamiliar with the term, is a large X-shaped apparatus that is used by bondage enthusiasts to hold the intended in a standing spread-eagled position, either facing the Cross or with their back to it.

There are restraints, typically leather, on all four ends for holding the victims' wrists and ankles. Sometimes, as with my Cross, there is a waist strap where the legs cross in the center. 

"Last week, when you originally supposed to spend the night, I had intended to introduce you to my St. Andrews Cross. So now that you're able to enjoy it, I will show you what my little toy does!" I said.

I  guided her over to the Cross and helped her get up on it, placing her feet on the footpads and buckling her ankles in place. Then I moved up to fasten her wrists at the top of each of the "arms". 

"Comfy?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now we'll just put the waist strap on so you will be securely fastened to my Cross. And I buckled the wide belt around her slim waist pulling her back onto the padded backplate in the center of the Cross. 

I picked up a red ball gag I had hanging next to the Cross for today's fun. "Now, slut, this is a ball gag. I want you to get used to these as well so I am going to put it in your mouth.

"You won't be able to talk or use your safeword with the gag in place so I will hand you a red scarf. It has a rubber dog's ball with a bell inside attached to it. If you need to stop simply drop the scarf and I will see it fall or hear the bell when it bounces off the floor. That will serve as your safeword. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Open then," I said, and jewel obediently opened her mouth wide. I slipped the ball gag in place then buckled the strap behind her head securely, pulling the ball in a little further into her mouth.

Next, I wanted to show her a different set of nipple toys I had. "These are nipple suction cups. You got a chance to feel what my tweezer clamps felt like, but I want you to try out these suction cups.

"They have a hand pump that I can pump them up as much as I want – from just barely enough to hold themselves in place to drawing your nipple in so hard it hurts. But we won't be going that far. I want to pump them up enough to be sexy and make your nipples feel good."

She nodded her head in agreement.

"First, though, we have to get those little buds ready for the fun," I said. I kneaded and squeezed her firm tits sinking my fingertips into the soft, malleable flesh. Then I moved to work over her nipples pinching and pulling on them roughly but playfully until I saw the hard peaks forming.

I gave her tits a few good slaps and smiled when she reacted with a whimpering, "Mmmph!" and thrust her tits out and up as much as the waistbelt would allow.

"Good now they are hard and ready for my cups," I said and I licked the rim of the first hard plastic cup. 

"They seal better when they are wet," I explained as I set the cup over her areola. I began to pump the handle and watched as her meaty nipple was slowly drawn into the cup.

"Mmmph..." jewel moaned and I saw the expression of arousal on her face. She was liking this. I gave it a couple more pumps until I was satisfied the vacuum would hold her nipples' attention and I removed the suction tube.

My suction cups will hold their vacuum until I release it whether the hose is connected or not. I picked up the other suction cup and repeated the procedure to her other tit, pumping it up until I heard her moan again.

"Now the reason I have you in my basement strapped to my Cross, is because this part of today's fun is to test your endurance. I need to see how much you can take before you use your safeword."

I saw her expression change with my words. She looked scared and unsure about this whole situation now.

"Not to worry, my fucktoy, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not talking about your pain tolerance at all. I mean how many orgasms can you take before you call it quits use your safeword or pass out.

"This is called orgasm torture and I think you will find it quite pleasurable at first. Then it will get harder and finally... well, we will see how you handle it towards the end. But don't worry, I will be here watching you carefully. If you need to, you have your safeword."

I brought out a special toy I had made up a couple of days before her visit. It was a four-foot-long wooden pole with a large ten-inch long and a girthy three-inch diameter black jelly dildo securely fastened at one end. On top and at the base of the dildo I had taped a corded Hitachi Wand.

"I think you'll really enjoy this next little toy of mine," I said with a wicked little chuckle. "It's made especially for a dirty little fuckslut like you!"

I played my fingers in her wet slit for a moment or two. "I need to make sure you are nice and wet. My toy likes a wet dripping nasty little pussy." Then without warning I quickly plunged two fingers as deep into her pussy as I could, causing a shocked, muffled gasp from my tied-up slut.

I turned my palm upward and curled my fingers around her pubic bone to massage her g-spot and draw more agonized groans from her gagged mouth. Then I spread my fingers apart, stretching her fuckhole. It would need to be stretched to accommodate what I was about to shove in there.

I watched her muscles contract again and knew I was driving her crazy. I removed my slick fingers from her and once again massaged her slit, making sure she was sopping wet before proceeding. 

jewel was leaking from both ends now as her excitement, coupled with the gag in her mouth, had her drooling so sexily... dripping saliva onto her heaving tits and running down her flat belly. It was time to introduce my black slut to my black friend.

I positioned my stick dildo so that it was leaning with the tip pointed at her slick, slobbering hole. With the fingers of one hand, I spread her pussy lips and with the other, I brought the dildo into contact with her pussy.

I rubbed the tip up and down her slit to lube it up and to let my slut know something of what I was doing. She had no idea the "lengths" I was about to go (sorry, I had to do that!), but at least she knew that I was about to shove a dildo into her greedy pussy.

She began moaning around the gag and I knew she was getting into this game! I smiled as I took hold of the stick further down and began sliding it up at an angle that drove the dildo slowly into her slick wet pussy.

"Mmmpphh! Mmmhmmph!" jewel moaned as the dildo began opening her and spreading her wider and wider. I pushed the black dildo deeper into her and her moans got louder and more urgent sounding. The first six inches of the rubber toy went in fairly easily–I had just fucked her not long ago so she was still a bit stretched from that.

The next three inches would prove more difficult as she was getting to the limits of even my cock, which she claimed was bigger than most of the other men she had. But I needed to push into her further if I was to get the Hitachi within reach of her clit and let it do its work on her.

If I couldn't, if she just couldn't take that much more of the dildo, I would have to untape the Wand and move it up the dildo so it could do its job. I was hoping that wouldn't be necessary and as I pushed the last inch into her she relaxed enough to accept it.

Good. I would move the wand up a bit another time but for now, it could do as it was intended. I placed the rubber-tipped bottom of the dildo stick on the floor so that it wouldn't kick out with her struggling and free her from its torment. And there she was... bound to my Cross with the dildo stick stuffed up her pussy like she had been skewered on it.

"I'll bet that dirty little pussy is stuffed full of cock now isn't it, slut? You've never had anything that big in that filthy fuckhole of yours have you?" I hissed sarcastically.

"Mmmppphh..." I could see her shudder as she moaned in response. 

"Well, that was the easy part. Now we get down to business..." I said. I flicked on the Hitachi Wand to its medium setting and watched the fireworks start!

jewel's entire body jumped as the vibrations hit her. She frantically tried to jerk away from the strong vibrations being held to her sensitive clit.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

But my Cross was sturdily built and secured to the floor quite substantially–there was no way she was going to get loose until I was good and ready! I left her like that to go have a seat a few feet away and watch the show. Her muffled screams echoed throughout the room as the devilish Wand gave her one crashing orgasm after another.

I sat there and let her get several of these orgasms before I got up and turned off the vibrator to check on her. She was moaning incoherently and covered in a glistening sheen of sweat from the tremendous exertion she had been through.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her soft black hair pulling her head back hard. "Having fun yet, slut? Isn't being submissive to a Master a lot of fun? Don't worry, we aren't finished yet... not by a long shot!" I said, pushing her head back up roughly. 

I reached back down and turned the vibrator on again – this time on full power. She screamed around her gag as the vibrator resumed its cruel torment. Her abused pussy clamped shut around the dildo but the powerful wand made even that vibrate, sending those vibrations down to the very bottom of her pussy. 

I stood back up and walked around behind the writhing, struggling woman. The center of the Cross was high enough that her ass was available to view and to use so that was what I wanted to do. I knelt down behind the girl and gave her ass a few hard swats to begin with.

She screeched at this sudden new assault and lurched forward – which only made the dildo push deeper into her already full pussy and the vibrator push on her tormented clit. She quickly realized that she couldn't go ahead and behind her was me swatting her ass.

But after four good hard swats to her ass, I stopped, allowing her to move back against the Cross again letting some of the pressure off her clit. Not enough to stop it from doing its evil work, but at least it wasn't painfully pressed into her buzzing clit.

However, I still had a couple of tricks up my sleeve for her. I picked up a tube of K-Y and put it on my finger making sure it was well-lubed. Then I shoved it deep into her asshole in one slick thrust.

jewel gasped and stiffened as my finger probed her interior. And once again a torrent of juice poured out around the black dildo, adding to the large pool of her slippery pussy juice on the floor under her.

With that huge dildo stuffed deep in her pussy and the Hitachi buzzing away insanely at her clit, I began pumping my finger in and out of her ass.

The triple play was driving her mad with lust. She pitched and bucked and writhed on my Cross but the restraints held her firmly. Her moans had become one continuous wail, reverberating off the walls of the basement and echoing in her own ears. It was like the greatest porn movie ever and I was the lucky guy doing the star!

After a few moments of fingerfucking her tight asshole my fingers were beginning to cramp – pushing against her sphincter while it was contracting from the work the Wand was doing to her wasn't easy! So I decided it was time to employ something a little stiffer... and bigger.

I picked up a silver plastic vibrator, six inches long and about three and a half inches around. It was smooth textured with the speed adjustment dial at the bottom. Just the thing to slip into her well-greased ass! I pushed the vibrator into her loosened hole and began to slide it in and out. While it wasn't as extreme a reaction as my finger was, I hadn't shown her what my silver friend could do.

Without warning, I turned the ass vibe on as fast as it could go and I heard a scream from her as her body went into fits. She thrashed around like I had shoved a live electrical wire up her ass and hit the juice. She pitched and bucked and twisted in her restraints as much as she could for about a minute. 

Then suddenly she went quiet. I felt her body slump down and her head fell forward. The ball and scarf fell from her open hand and I knew she'd had enough. I stopped immediately and went around to check on her. jewel's mind had checked out and she had passed out from all the sensations and signals being sent to her brain.

She hung there by the wrists and I removed the vibe from her ass, then I took the dildo out of her pussy carefully and the suction cups from her nipples. I knelt to remove her ankle restraints, leaving her hanging by her wrists. Bracing myself against her to keep her from falling on the hard concrete floor, I removed her wrist restraints letting her fall over my shoulder. 

I carried my unconscious girl upstairs and put her to bed in my room. I sat there with her as she lay next to me. She was out for probably fifteen minutes and I watched her breathing as she slept. 

Slowly she began to come around, moaning softly at first, then her head started to move and her arms and legs. Her eyelids fluttered and then they opened.

"Master? Master?" she said, calling to me.

"I am right here jewel... I have been here watching over you as you slept. You passed out downstairs from all that was happening to you and I brought you up here to rest."

"I am sorry I passed out, Master, but I have never had anything so intense and I..." she started to apologize.

I put my finger on her lips and smiled. "Shhh... it's all right, my slut. I found out what I needed to know so today was a success. I needed to know your limit and I found it – at least partially. It's all right that you passed out, I intended to push you to your limits and I did."

"Thank you for caring for me, Master. It was very sweet of you to carry me all the way up here and sit with me until I woke up. I hope I wasn't out too long."

"No, my dear, you were only out for a short time. Now, are you strong enough to go shower? I'm sure you want to wash all the sweat and cum off you and feel fresh."

"Please can I stay here for a bit longer, it's so nice to have you here next to me and your bed is sooo comfortable!" she asked, sweetly cuddling up next to me.

To tell you the truth, I'm glad she wanted to stay there. She wasn't the only one enjoying this closeness. "Of course you can," I said and I pulled her to me wrapping my arm around her and she put her head on my chest. We lay there for probably a half-hour just enjoying being together before jewel figured she'd better get up and shower so we could get on with the day.

I went into the living room and looked through the phone book to find a nice restaurant for us to have dinner at. I had just hung up the phone when she came out of the shower looking spectacular as always.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Mmm, yes. And I'll bet I smell better too!" she quipped. 

I went over and sniffed her hair. "You smell delicious my dear! I made us a reservation at El Sombrero... I know you like Mexican food."

"I do. And that's a pretty nice place. Good food too, I hear."

We went to dinner but all during dinner, jewel was quiet. She was polite and she obeyed the rules about being in public, but she wasn't much for conversation. I sensed there was something bothering her. I let it go at first but when we were driving home she still wasn't her usual self. So once we got in the house and sitting on the sofa, I approached her on it.

"jewel, is something bothering you? You were quiet all during dinner and the ride home. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing, Master." 

"Now, jewel, I think I know you well enough now to know when something has you upset. Now as Master, I need to know if you have a problem. So 'fess up–what has my slut so quiet all of a sudden?"

"Jonathan... Master... I have something I have to tell you but I am afraid. I'm afraid that it will ruin things between us. Promise me that if I tell you this it won't change what we have."

"jewel, whatever it is that is so important that it has you afraid, we will work it out together. I can't imagine anything that will change our relationship."

"Well, this might. But here goes. I have been thinking about this and worrying about this for a while now. I know about your past, Master, and I know that your Karen was very close to you. I also remember what you told Tina and me about how D/s can bring strong emotions with it..."

jewel paused to draw a deep breath.

"Master, I am falling in love with you. I didn't mean to and I certainly didn't expect to but you are just too amazing and wonderful not to. I don't know how you feel and I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't say it back, considering how much you've been hurt before. But this is how I feel... I just couldn't keep it inside me anymore and I couldn't deny it to myself. I had to tell you. Please don't be mad at me, Master, I didn't mean to fall in love with you, really I didn't." she said, all in one breath.

"jewel, my dear, I am not mad at you. On the contrary, I am actually glad you told me. I want you to feel like you can tell me anything. You should never be afraid to be honest and open with me. 

"As for your feelings... well, they are returned, Eve. I can't deny it and now that you have been honest with me, I have to be honest with you. I have enjoyed being with you as well – every bit as much as you have enjoyed being here. I will admit, that first day I was a bit skeptical – like I told you, I have seen them come and go. But you proved me wrong and I'm happy about that. I don't mind being wrong on that account. 

"Yes, my jewel... my treasure, I love you too. Karen taught me that it was okay for a Master to love. And her death showed me that I needed to love again. But it wasn't until you came along that I could. I had to find that one person who could be what I needed... what I wanted. And I found that person in you."

"Really, Master?" she asked.

"Yes, Eve, my dear. I love you."

She moved to straddle my lap sitting facing me. She took my face in her hands and kissed me so deeply and so passionately that moment. I knew that what my heart felt was right. I had found my one. And I felt Karen was looking down from heaven approvingly.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments