Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My hands slid higher and higher. Up her thighs to her panties, then past her panties until they reached the bottom of her amazing tits. Climbing those soft fleshy hills, my hands found her silver dollar areolas and I pinched her hard, stiff nipples.

She let out a surprised yelp, but she didn't try to push my hands away. Instead, she arched her back as her surprised yelp turned into a moan of desire... she liked the feel of my hands giving her tits some of my attention!

My hands then slid back down her sides. It turns out her sides are kind of a hot spot for her as well–she liked when my hands went up and down the sides of her ribcage.

But I had a purpose for this trip. I slid them down to her hips and plucked her panty waistband up as they went by.

Slowly I pulled her panties down her hips and she gasped when she felt the cool room air on her newly exposed and very wet pussy. I slid her panties on down her long legs until I pulled them over her heels and off her. I now had a free and clear view and access to her pussy.

I had to smile as I looked at her then. She was laying perfectly still as if she was afraid to move. She had two handfuls of bedsheet wadded up in her clenched fists by her sides and she was biting her bottom lip like she was waiting for something and not sure what it was.

I pushed her knees apart again up to her shoulders, spreading her legs wide so I would have a good angle at her. 

"Hold your legs out of the way," I commanded her and she grabbed her ankles and held them as far apart and close to her as she could. 

As I moved back into position at her pussy entrance, I began very lightly brushing my lips along the tender insides of her thighs–first on one side, then the other. Each time I moved a few inches higher and her whimpers got louder and more urgent as I approached her core. 

When I was right face to face with her glistening slit, I stopped. Lowering my face to her pussy, I lightly ran my tongue around her puffy lips, intentionally avoiding her swollen clit.

I gave a kiss on each side, then using my thumbs I spread open her treasure box. The blast of warm, sweet scent that greeted me made my mouth water. I peeked inside that pinkness to see her dripping with sweet womanhoney.

I softly blew a breath over that honeyhole. The warmth of my breath on her wetness tingled her and shot sensations up and down her body and jewel moaned.

"Master, please... please don't tease me... I can't..." she moaned.

She never finished that sentence. Without warning, I clamped my mouth over that dripping hole and my tongue plunged in deep and immediately began gathering her pearls of sweet juice as fast as it could.

"OH MY GOD, MASTER! OH FUCK, YES!" she screamed as I began eating her like her pussy was going to spoil.

She twisted and pitched and bucked like a prize rodeo bronco in an effort to rid herself of the tormenting mouth and tongue. But I knew a thing or two about riding bucking women myself and I stayed right with her for the whole ride. And it was a lot longer than eight seconds believe me!

jewel's pussy was the sweetest I had ever tasted and I licked and lapped at her juicy, ripe peach with enthusiasm. jewel returned the same with her moaning, crying, and vigorous ass-dancing. Since she was holding her legs up in the air and had no leverage to push against, all she could do is writhe and wiggle her ass around on the bed a bit... what I called ass-dancing!

But that was extremely tiring, especially with her breathing in short pants as she was. Soon she was too exhausted to continue and lay still, resigned to suffer whatever I wanted to do to her.

Once she had worn herself out and lay still, I could concentrate more on eating her dripping pussy and less on chasing it around. It was time to take my cunnilingus up a notch. 

I formed my tongue into a small thick "cock" and began fucking her with it, plunging in and fully back out over and over.

I must have tongue-fucked her like that about fifty or so times, as fast as I could recoil and plunge back in. Her juices covered my lips and chin, coating me and her with slick, shiny sweetness. 

Now I wanted to raise the stakes. I withdrew my tongue and using my thumb, I rubbed up and down her slick, shiny slit making sure I rubbed her fat lips and especially her clit. jewel was going crazy at this new technique–I saw her legs shaking and her head was tossing back and forth as she tried to hold onto the last shreds of sanity.

I stuck my tongue out again and gave her slit another long, slow, lap up to the base of her clit. Placing my thumbs right at the base of her clit and to either side, I pulled the skin hood away from her sensitive bud. Then I put my lips around it and sucked the meaty tidbit into my mouth. I began to lick and suck on it almost as if I was giving her clit a mini-blowjob. jewel had never felt anything like this before.

"OHMYGOD MASTER! OHH FUCK!  ohmygod, ohmygod ohmygod!" she cried out.

The distraction was too much for her and she released her legs to grab hold of my head, holding me in place as she began humping my face.

Moments later it happened. With a scream "OH MY GOD MASTER, I'M CUMMING!" she did.

All of the anticipation and excitement of being a submissive to her Master and my work turning her on and getting her aroused came crashing over her body.

She came hard. She planted her high-heeled shoes on the mattress and lifted her ass high, arching her back, and froze there for several moments. Her legs shook from the strain of cumming and simultaneously holding her up while her body convulsed. Her head was back, pressing into the comforter. Her hands had gone to her tits and she was pulling on her nipples and grabbing at her tits like she wanted to rip them off her chest.

I didn't wait for her orgasm to subside, however. I wanted her to ride it. I wanted to draw it out. I wanted her to remember this first orgasm and remember who made her cum so hard. I stood up between her shaking knees and placed one hand on her orgasming pussy, moving it back and forth rapidly over her wet lips and clit, rubbing it to send even more sensation to her addled brain.

After a couple of seconds of that, I stopped and gave her pussy a firm but not hard slap before shoving my two middle fingers into her gaping opening.

With my palm facing up and my index and pinky fingers holding her lips out of the way, I curled my two middle fingers around her pubic bone. Then with short quick in and out motions, I began working her pussy some more. I placed my other hand palm side down on her mound just far enough up to be out of the way but yet allow my thumb to massage her hypersensitized clit.

Her mind checked out at that point and she came again. This second orgasm started even before the last had stopped. It built on top of it, increasing its power and intensity. jewel didn't breathe.

Her entire body was shaking so quickly as the waves of her orgasm raced up and down her body it seemed like she laid there still. Her hands stopped working on her tits and dropped to her side. Palms down, she gripped the sheet until her knuckles turned white. Finally, her orgasm left her body.

jewel lay in a heap on the bed. Her feet had slipped off the edge of the bed and were dangling there, her heels still securely buckled on by the sexy little ankle strap.

I picked up her limp, exhausted body and moved her more onto the bed in a regular lengthwise position. She groaned, semi-conscious, as I lifted her and set her back down on the bed. Then I pulled a chair over and sat beside her while she rested, stroking her sweat-matted hair.

I sat there with her, watching over her until she began to come back to me. When she had recovered enough to make conversation again, I began talking to her.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you, Master. That was... incredible!" she said, blushing.

"Well, that was a freebie. Don't get used to them. You will have to work for your orgasms from now on," I said.

"Yes, Master. I look forward to it. To serving you," she said.

"Do you feel you can stand up?" 

"Oh yes, Master. I am feeling much better. I can stand."

"Good. I guess if you are going to be my submissive, you should probably get the grand tour so you will know your way around and where things are in the house."

"Yes, Master. I am pretty good at directions and knowing where I am, although you might have to show me things a couple of times just until it gets stuck in my head."

"Well, there isn't a whole lot to the house, really. I don't live in a mansion–it's just a simple three-bedroom, two-bath house on two levels. Nothing too extravagant or complicated. No hidden rooms or secret passageways here!" I laughed.

jewel giggled. "I'm sure it's a lovely home, Master. You strike me as a man with impeccable taste."

"Well, I know what I like," I said as I took her hand in mine and pulled her to her feet and into my arms. jewel blushed again.
I gave her the tour of the house, leading her around and telling her about each room.

I purposely only showed her the main rooms she would be using–the living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom–because I didn't want to throw too much at her at once. I figured she could learn the rest of the house as she came over.

As we walked down the hallway to the master bedroom, we passed the door to the basement. "Oh! What's this door to, Master?"

"That's for another day my curious little slut!" I said, continuing the tour. I could see by the expression on her face she wasn't too happy with my answer!

AlexandraZaryanova
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexandraZaryanova

Once we got back to the living room we sat back down on the sofa. She sat very close to me. her head resting on my shoulder as I had one arm around her neck and the other tracing soft lines up and down her thigh. She was happily purring as I played with her leg and she had her hand on my chest.

"So what time did you say you had to leave today, jewel?" I asked.

"Well, I am supposed to meet my girlfriend for dinner around 5:00 pm. Her office closes at 4:00 on Fridays and I'm sure she is dying to hear how my date went today!"

"5:00? Oh, we'd better get going, then! It's just past 4:15 pm now!" I said.

"Oh no!" she whined. Then she remembered. "But Master you... you haven't... finished!"

I knew what she meant. "That's okay my dear. There's always next week. Today was for you, to show you what you have to look forward to when you are a good girl. I want you to be a good girl... well most of the time, at least! Next week, we will start your training in earnest though."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for today. And I will be a good girl for you - mostly," she grinned.

"Can I borrow your phone to call a cab?" she asked.

"A taxi? No, I won't have you in a taxi. I don't trust them. Too many weirdos driving taxis these days. I can't watch over you. Busses are a different matter–there are other people around you, you can't get away with anything. But not with a taxi. I will take you home myself tonight," I said.

"Oh Master I don't want to put you to any trouble!" she protested.

"It's not a matter of trouble my jewel. It's a matter of duty. Besides, I can grab a pizza on the way home for dinner," I said.
And so after she hastily got dressed and grabbed her coat and purse, we headed home. As we started to leave, jewel grabbed the doorknob out of habit and I put my hand over hers.

"Remember the rule, slut." 

She pulled her hand away immediately "Sorry, Master, old habits, I'm afraid."

"Well, the time has come to change those habits–around me, at least!" I said.

"Yes Master," she said, smiling up at me.

On the way to her house, we talked some more, mostly about our next meeting. "Next week I will have to work Friday, but I want you to plan on spending all day Saturday here. You don't have plans do you?" I asked.

"No, no plans Master," she said.

"Good. I want to have some time with you. And if things work out as I expect them to, you will be spending some nights with me so we have even more time together. There will be times when we may not finish all I want to do in one day. So spending the night will be a pretty common occurrence, you may as well get used to it."

"Oh Master, I would love to spend the night with you!" she said, nearly jumping into my lap in her excitement.

"And another thing. From now on when you come over, don't wear any panties. In fact, why don't you hand the ones you have on over right now," I said.

"You want my panties, Master?" she said shocked.

"Yes. Now hand them over." She began wriggling out of her panties and before long she had them in her hand.

"Here you go, Master," she said, handing them to me.

I took her panties from her. "There, my trophy from my new submissive. I put them on the rear-view mirror!"

"Master! Oh, you're terrible!" she giggled. "I wish I'd know you wanted a trophy, I would have gotten you a nicer pair! More sexy and lacy ones!"

We pulled up to her apartment building and after letting her out of the car, I walked her up to the front of the building. It was a secure building, so she told me the access code and I entered it.

"I'm okay from here Master, you don't have to walk me all the way upstairs to my door."

"Nonsense. I will see you to your door and wait for you to be safely inside. That's the gentlemanly thing to do."

We walked to the elevator and I pushed the button for the third floor. When the door opened again we walked down the hallway to apartment 3005, her apartment. I took the key from her and opened her door.

"Thank you for today and I can hardly wait for next week," she said softly. When she waited for a moment before stepping inside, that was my cue.

I took jewel in my arms and gave her something to remember until next week. When she finally pulled away gasping, her face shone more beautiful than anything I'd ever seen before. 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next weekend I was sitting at home waiting for jewel to arrive. I had prepared everything I was going to need for a weekend of fun and hot sex and was just waiting for my playtoy to arrive. I had told her to arrive early and promptly at 10:00 am, I heard a knock on the door and with a smile, I opened the door.

It was my jewel, but she was not alone. "Hello, my dear, and who is this with you?"

"Hello Master, this is my best friend Tina. She drove me here and wanted to meet you. Tina is like my big sister and watches out for me. I told her all about you–in fact, she is the one who helped me with my makeup both last week and today. So she wanted to meet you and see the man that has made me so giddy!" she giggled.

"Well, it is nice to meet you Tina and so nice of you to watch over our girl. I appreciate your eyes on her when mine can't be. And I hope that I will match up with what I can only hope are her glowing reports of me! Now, won't you both come in?"

I walked jewel into the living room while I felt Tina's eyes on me. I wasn't worried about how I treated jewel, but to have "big sister" watching me like an overprotective mother hen was a little disconcerting!

"Can I get you two something to drink? A soda or maybe a glass of wine? I have a nice Merlot I just opened up."

"I would like a glass of wine, Master."

"Yes, a glass of wine would be nice. By the way, Eve–or as you call her apparently, jewel–calls you Master. But what is your name?" she asked.

"Well let me ask you a question... do you know anything about BDSM or D/s?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean Eve tried to explain it but I just don't see how getting tied up and whipped can be sexy!" Tina said.

"Well let's answer your first question first. You can call me Jonathan... for now. But you may change that once you understand my world a little better. I will explain when I return with your wine," I said. And I went off to the kitchen to get three glasses of wine.

Now because of what I do at home and because I entertain BDSM guests, I have an intercom system installed in my house with the microphones and speakers surreptitiously hidden out of sight. That way I can keep tabs on my guest even if I am out of the room in case of some emergency. But in this case, I was able to overhear an interesting conversation!

"Okay he's gone... now tell me Tina, what does he look like! Describe him quick before he comes back!" jewel said.

"Okay, he's about 6' 2" tall and well-built. He has dark hair with flecks of gray at the temples and little specks throughout. He is handsome–quite handsome actually. He has dark smoldering eyes that, oh my god, it seems like he can see right through you! And he just has this air of command–I can see why people call him Master!" Tina said.

"People call him Master for more than that, believe me!" jewel said and both girls giggled at the joke.

I had to smile at the compliment too and once I had regained composure, I went back out to my guests.

"Here we are, three glasses of wine," I said.

"Now as I was about to say, Tina, D/s is so much more than just rope and paddles. What most people see as abuse is really just the opposite. Sure there are some out there who use BDSM as an excuse to beat the shit out of their partner. And some partners who enjoy getting the beating. But that's not me.

"As jewel can attest, I would much rather show her pleasure than pain. For me, D/s is a tender, loving relationship, maybe even more so than a vanilla marriage. It is filled with romance, manners, chivalry, and old-fashioned values.

There is also a great deal of trust that comes with a good D/s relationship and that kind of trust can only exist when two people truly care about each other, not their own selfish interests.

"I know you are concerned about your friend getting hurt. I get that. But let me assure you that this woman could not be in safer hands. I have been doing this for a number of years and have had a number of women–all of which left on their own because of unrelated causes by the way. I know what I'm doing. I do not take this lightly. It is not a hobby, it is not a kink, it is not a power trip.

This is who I am. I have known I was Dominant long before I even knew it was a thing. I appreciate and welcome your help in watching over Eve while she is at home or around town. But when jewel is here, you need never worry about her welfare. That is my job number one and nothing is more important to me than the care of this beautiful creature sitting next to you."

"That sounds very nice, Jonathan, and I am happy to hear you take her care seriously. May I ask why those other girls left?" Tina asked.

"Well let's see. One left because she got a job transfer. Another left to take care of her sick mother. One more got married and moved." I paused for a moment before continuing. "And one sadly died in a car accident. That one nearly caused me to give up this life completely," I said.

"Really Master? What happened?" jewel asked concerned.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments