Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounter

"A sub and her Dominant."

38
24 Comments 24
14.6k Views 14.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Recommended Read

The woman knelt in the middle of the room, as she'd been instructed to. She was naked, her hair pulled back into a secure, clean tail. The tips of her bound hair curled in on themselves and dangled to just below her shoulders, swaying slightly with every breath she took. They were measured, meditative inhales followed by slow, cleansing exhales. There were no clocks in the room, so she wasn't exactly sure how long she'd been kneeling, but it was long enough that her mind was clear and her body was relaxed. She felt ready for him.

The door behind her opened with a soft, metallic click, and she felt a cool draft on her exposed back. A breath later, the door clicked shut just as quietly, but the sound felt enormous. There was some shuffling, the sound of water running, then all was quiet for some time. She breathed, knowing he watched her, inspecting her for proper posture. She'd practiced it religiously every day as he'd requested, so she was confident it would please him.

She'd knelt precisely half way between the large bed and the dresser, leaving plenty of space on either side for him to walk. Her thighs were spread wide, feet tucked in beneath her bottom; her hands laid lightly on her splayed legs, palms up, fingers lax. A straight back and relaxed shoulders naturally pressed her rounded breasts out, nipples proudly upturned and peaked. Finally, her head was slightly bent, eyes open but trained to a spot a few inches in front of her on the clean, patterned carpet.

His fingers trailed through the loose ends of her tail and she fought the urge to gasp, to shiver. All of her nerves were hyper aware of him, her skin tingling with the slight stirring of air as he moved.

He said, “Your posture is perfection. You've been practicing like I asked, haven't you?” It was a quiet question, but his voice raised goosebumps across all of her body.

“Yes, Sir. Every day,” she responded. Her voice sounded foreign, distant. She recognized faintly that she was already falling into her submissive head space, being enthralled by this man who could control her so completely.

He hummed and said, “That's a good girl.” His finger trailed down her cheek and she took a deep breath, her eyes fluttering shut for a moment at the intensity of sensation that bloomed at his touch.

“Hands and knees now. Keep your legs wide, pet,” he said, and she felt herself flush slightly.

She knew what he'd see. She'd felt it happening from the moment he'd opened the door. Taking her new position, she made sure her back was still straight, legs wide as he'd requested. He wanted to inspect her, to make sure she was prepared for him as he'd asked. She knew she was, but it still brought a blush of shyness to her cheeks to be displayed for him so openly.

Once in position, she waited as he took in his fill. A short, quiet hum was her response as his hands cupped around her upper thighs and stroked up, his thumbs sliding between her thighs to the crease with her core. They squeezed just below her ass cheeks, thumbs skating along her freshly waxed outer labia, then pulling them apart to view her pink center.

“Oh my. Did you know you were dripping already, pet?” he asked, a smirk evident in his tone.

She nodded, feeling her blush deepen. “Yes, Sir. I can't help it.”

He chuckled, then made her gasp when he pressed her labia back together and rubbed them along each other. The sensation was smooth, slick. When he pulled them back apart, they made a quiet, wet kissing sound. She heard him inhale, then groan.

“You smell so lovely, pet,” he said quietly, and she felt the breath of his words against the sensitive skin of her exposed pussy. She shivered and mewled, but held her posture.

Next, his hands stroked up to cup her ass cheeks firmly, squeezing and massaging them. His wicked thumbs framed her puckered, naked ass hole, then each trailed right over that reactive spot, making her clench in instinctive response. He stroked and circled her tight hole, and she moaned, fighting the urge to arch her back and press herself to him.

“You like that, pet. Good. I have a surprise for you today, for being such an obedient girl.” His right hand left her skin, but his left thumb continued circling her ass hole, acclimating her to the touch. Her tight little hole relaxed with every stroke, until his thumb was pressing into a smooth, pliant opening.

“I've brought a plug for you,” he said, then pressed something smooth and firm to the skin of her right ass cheek. It felt warm, probably from the heat of his hand. He continued, “I want to fill your tight little ass with it, pet. Does that excite you?”

She took a shuddering breath, trying to calm herself enough to speak clearly. “Yes, Sir. I would like that very much.” Her voice sounded thready, needy.

“Good. First, I'm going to put some lube on you. It's going to be cold. Try not to fight it, pet.”

She breathed and breathed, trying to relax, but she was undeniably aroused. It was difficult to control her reactions to his words, to his touch. When the cold, slick lube was rubbed on her sensitive hole, she clenched momentarily, until she felt his finger stroke and circle her. It helped to relax her, but she still gasped when he pressed harder and his thumb slipped past the impossibly tight sphincter. He pushed his finger deeper and she moaned, holding her body rigidly as he pushed in and pulled out again and again.

He pulled his finger out, then stroked a circle around her hole once more. “Good girl. I'm going to insert the plug now. Ready?”

She nodded quickly and said breathlessly, “Yes, Sir.”

The hard, smooth thing she'd felt earlier came back to circle her hole several times, then found the center and pressed in. She relaxed into the filling sensation, moaning quietly as he pulled and pushed the plug deeper. It stretched her more and more, and she worked on keeping her muscles lax. When she felt it was almost too big, too wide, it finally began tapering back, and with a final quick tug, her ass swallowed the plug and closed around its narrow neck. She felt him twist it inside her, and the sensation was exquisite. He tugged, then pushed, and she gasped with the pleasure.

“You're such a good girl, pet. Your ass looks so good in that plug.” He tugged it again and she whimpered.

She moaned and said, “Yes, Sir. Thank you.”

It wasn't her first experience with plugs, and he knew that, but it was the first time he'd applied one to her. The entire thing had taken less than five minutes, but she felt like she'd been immersed in this thick miasma of pleasure for much longer. His hands came back to her ass, spreading it wide then squeezing hard, before landing a spank on each cheek. She whined, this time unable to help the arching back, pressing her ass back and silently begging for more.

“Mmm, your pussy is dripping on the carpet, pet.” Two fingers trailed through her sopping wet slit from clit to taint, making her shiver and gasp. He smeared her juices over her sensitive mound, making her slick, then his hand moved away and swatted her pussy hard twice. It made her jump, the sting spreading through her like the most addictive wildfire. She ached for another, but he moved away.

After a moment, he said, “Turn around, pet. On your hands and knees.”

She obeyed, keenly aware of the plug stretching her ass and his eyes on her body as she maneuvered on the carpet so that she was facing him. Her eyes found his bare feet as she waited for him to instruct her further.

He leaned down and cupped her chin, tilting her face up. “Get up on your knees.”

She did so, feeling the way he tugged on her chin as she raised herself up. He took a step forward, and she was suddenly flush with his legs from her thighs to her chest. Her neck had continued to move to accommodate his firm grip on her chin, so that she craned back as he stared down at her. In this position, she could feel the clear evidence of his arousal pressed to her throat. He rubbed it across the column of her neck and her lips parted in a quiet sigh. Eyelids heavy, she waited for his next demand.

His thumb trailed over her lips and he said, “I want this mouth around my cock. Use your hands to undo my belt and jeans, just enough to get it out. Then I want them crossed at your back, pet.”

Nodding, she said, “Yes, Sir,” then proceeded to do as he said. Her fingers shook as she tugged at his belt, then the button on his jeans. She pulled on the zipper, then split the sides and found him naked underneath. His cock throbbed as she maneuvered it out, making sure to rest the open jeans below his sack. Then, she crossed her hands at her lower back and waited.

“Worship, pretty girl,” he growled, pressing the tip of his dick to her lips.

She opened her mouth immediately and licked at it, moaning at the taste of him. Her mouth streaked along the underside of his bobbing member to his balls, where she licked and suckled before licking a line up his shaft to the tip once again. Her eyes turned up to him as she opened her mouth and took him in, watching as he took a sharp breath, as his eyes rolled a bit with her suckling. Slowly, she worked his cock, taking in more and more with every bobbing of her head. Her tongue licked at him with every suck, until the flat of her tongue was wrapped around his length, buried in her mouth to the top of her throat.

He groaned, a hand coming to the back of her head and gripping her tail at the scalp. That hand held her still, his dick pressed firmly to her throat, and she did her best to relax around him. Still, it was a bit too much for her and she gagged, pushing back at his hand. He chuckled, then brought her face back to his dick and pressed between her lips again. She moaned and took him in, her pussy throbbing as he once again pressed to the back of her mouth.

“I want in that throat, pet,” he said. She gurgled around his thick dick, then her eyes rolled back as he pressed further. Her tongue pushed out of his way as he went further, deeper, then pulled out. She gasped and coughed, gripping her hands together at her back, then looked up at him and opened her mouth, tongue out, waiting.

He didn't disappoint. Humming his approval, he pressed back in, this time until her nose was flat to his pelvis. She swallowed around him and he groaned, then he started actively fucking her mouth. Her eyes teared as he pumped in and out, his other hand coming to cup her neck and keep her steady as he took what he wanted. Gagging again, she coughed around him, but he didn't stop. Spittle dripped down her chin as he continued thrusting, holding himself in her throat every now and then. She couldn't breathe when he did that, but it only made her wetter, more excited.

“Fuck,” he ground out through gritted teeth, his grip on both her hair and her neck tightening. “You're such a good little cock slut, aren't you?”

His dick thickened in her throat and his thrusts became erratic, his breathing rough. She knew he was close and she was beyond excited to feel him explode in her throat. That's not what happened, though. He pulled out of her mouth suddenly, then tilted her face up and stroked his cock over her. Grunting and gasping, he shot his first rope of thick cum over her cheek and across her closed eye. Another coated her lips and dripped down her chin. The third and fourth were directed over her neck and breasts, streaking her in his essence.

It was always a strange, heady sensation, to be covered in his cum. She felt his mark seeping deeply into her consciousness. With eyes still closed, she licked at her lips and smiled, tasting the salty, tanginess coating them. He pressed the tip of his cock to her lips and she opened, wrapping them around the head and suckling gently. He grunted and groaned as she cleaned him of the last bits of semen. With one last suck, she let him pop out of her mouth audibly and smiled, cum streaked and happy.

“Who do you belong to?” he said, positioning her head up and keeping her locked in his hands.

She smiled wider and answered, “I belong to you, Sir. Always.”

He growled quietly and said, “Good girl. Rub the cum into your skin.”

He released her and she began with a thumb across her coated eye. She did her best to recover as much fluid as she could from her face, then proceeded to smear it down her neck and over her chest. She spread it as low as she could, even reaching between her legs to mingle some with the juices dripping down her thighs. Her pussy was a sloppy, wet mess and she moaned as her fingers grazed the swollen, sensitive bud and lips. Then she returned to her belly, her breasts, her chest. She stroked and massaged until the semen was well and truly gone. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him and bit her smiling lip.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

He grinned at her and said, “Good little slut. I want you to bend over the end of the bed. Legs spread wide.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said breathily, trembling as she obeyed. The top sheet was tight and cool against her skin as she positioned herself for him. Then, she waited.

He moved around her then, rope in hand. First one arm then the other was tied and restrained to the corner straps beneath the mattress. He pulled her tightly, so there was little play in the ropes. Next, he wound a rope around her neck several times, creating a thick collar that he then tied off. The remaining rope was pulled to the head of the bed and tied to another hidden strap. He pulled tightly and she made a quiet gasping sound. It was loose enough that she could breathe, but if he tugged it a bit more, things would get interesting. It made her pussy gush and throb. Finally, he secured her legs, first attaching leather cuffs to each ankle, then latching those to a widely positioned stretcher bar. Then, he wrapped rope below her knee joints and secured those to the lower corner straps of the bed. She was well and truly trussed up and she loved it.

“Try to move, pet,” he said.

She did as he said, finding the ropes unforgiving. Barely able to arch her back, she struggled for a few moments before settling down. “I can't move very much, Sir.”

He chuckled and said, “Good.” A hand came to stroke her ass, and she felt his fingers lightly tug at her plug. “What are your safe words?”

Without hesitation, she said, “Green, yellow and red, Sir.”

“Mhm. And where are you right now, pet?”

She hummed, then moaned with want when his fingers dipped into her slippery cunt.

“Green, Sir. So green.”

She could almost sense his smile when he said, “Good girl. I think we'll start with a little lashing.”

A quiet gasp and she said, “Yes, Sir.”

Hearing him move around the room made her more excited. She was anticipating the bite of the flog, so was surprised to feel a single hard point stroking up her leg. Eyes wide, she barely had a chance to register her shock when the first light hits landed along her inner thigh. She cried out in surprise, the sharp pain radiating from the spot up her leg to pool at her core. The other leg received the same treatment, and she couldn't help the mewling cries she made. He was warming her up, swatting her from above her knee to just below her crotch and back down, switching legs periodically. The licks were getting firmer, harder, and she cried louder with each one.

Moving away from her thighs then, the tool she'd decided must be a cane stroked gently along her labia, from one side to the other and back. The tip was grazing her clit, inflaming her need with every stroke. It felt like fire licking her pussy, heating it, teasing it to higher levels of arousal. She moaned and whined, loving the sensation, feeling that peak of sensation rushing ever closer. The thing slowed down on her mound then, drawing a frustrated groan from her and making her wiggle her ass to get some more sensation.

“You're so close already, aren't you?” he asked, tapping the cane to her clit and slit. That had her cunt clutching tightly with every tap, and she exhaled a needy whine.

“Yes, Sir. Please, fuck, please, Sir. Please, can I come?” she begged. Her ass writhed and undulated as best it could in the restraints. She was close, so close.

“No,” he said, and removed the cane. She whimpered and trembled, her entire body so taut and ready to receive an orgasm that denial felt like a million needles piercing every inch of free skin.

Then she felt the tails of the familiar flogger graze over her back and ass. She whined, her muscles tightly waiting for the first strokes. He didn't disappoint, lashing her from shoulder to bottom and back up, warming up her skin, giving it what she imagined was a warm pink glow. The first hard one landed across her ass cheeks. She grunted and clenched around the plug, shuddering at the sensation. He landed another one across her shoulders in rapid succession, and they continued to fall on her until she was gasping from the pain and writhing with the pleasure. She vibrated everywhere, so high on what was happening that she almost didn't care if he let her come. The flogger stopped and she just laid there, waiting for him to continue.

A buzz alerted her to his next tool, right before she felt the big head of the wand begin to stroke her pussy. She sucked in a breath and cursed, moaned as the vibrations brought her core to the brink quicker than she would have thought possible. The noises she was making were nearly inhuman, an animal on the edge, begging for release.

“I want you to ride the edge, pet,” he said, and the vibrations became less intense. She heard him distantly and worked hard to maintain control, breathing rhythmically as he continued to apply stimulation. “Use your safe words if you feel you're losing control.”

She moaned and breathed, “Yes, Sir. It feels so fucking good, Sir.”

He chuckled and continued applying the wand. In her mind, she became a floating entity of light, weightless as she climbed higher and higher up an impossibly tall mountain. The peak was there, but she kept pushing it off, finding more space to climb. She knew she was making nonsensical noises, moaning, occasionally whimpering from the sensation, but she didn't hear herself. She just felt the increasing pleasure.

After some time, she couldn't push the peak farther. Her body trembled from the effort, core clenching randomly over the wand. She gasped and said, “Yellow, Sir. Fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.” She was chanting and squeezing her eyes closed, gritting her teeth to stay balanced on that precarious edge that she'd climbed to.

He pulled the vibrator away from her core and her body relaxed momentarily. “Are you okay, pet? How are you feeling?”

She rasped out, “I'm there. Almost there, but not there. I'm... fuck. Flying. Not yet. I want to jump off the edge, Sir. Feels so good. I need... fuck. Oh fuck. More, please.”

He breathed and said, “You're beautiful like this. Dripping down your legs, shaking all over, so eager for your orgasm.” He tugged and pushed on the plug and she gasped loudly, chanting her litany of 'fuck' again.

“Green, Sir, green. Please, more, Sir!” she begged, clutching at the edge.

The vibrator came back, and she moaned, biting her lip and clenching her hands to remain in control. Only she wasn't in control. He was, and that thought had her teetering again. Her breaths became pants, her body refusing to relax. She trembled everywhere and she keened a steady humming sound. The vibrator went away and she went limp, only to go taut again when it returned a minute later. She didn't know and didn't care how long he kept her there, nearly there. Time expanded, exploded, contracted back to a single point and she was nothing more than sensation.

After some time, she heard him say, “Do you want to come, pet?”

The words didn't register at first. She floated in that place of exquisite balance, like a trapeze artist standing on a high wire. It had become easy, but so difficult at the same time. When his words blazed through to her conscious mind, she moaned loudly. The wand's intensity increased and she cried out, thrown off balance by the change. Now she was back to teetering, waving her arms in the vapid space between the edge and the abyss, trying to maintain her balance but failing with every move.

He asked again, “Do you want to come?”

She cried, didn't realize that she actually had tears coursing her cheeks, when she said, “Please, yes, please, let me come, please! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I need... can't...”

Her body wasn't her own anymore. It was his. Everything was his, and when he said, “Come,” she did just that, coming apart at his whim. She bucked and screamed, quivered and felt her cunt gush fluid with every clenching spasm. The rope at her throat strangled her cries, made it hard to breathe but it only intensified the waves of pleasure that had to be something more than a mere orgasm. She was caught in mighty, never ending resonations of sensation. Time tore and flew away.

She began to come back to herself when she felt the wand stop its vibrations. His hands stroked her hips, gripped and tugged her ass up, then she felt him fill her impossibly full, because of the plug she still wore. Whimpering, she clutched at air, at the bed sheets, and gave in to his rough, thrusting cock. She still pulsed everywhere, and it was made even more intense by his deeply filling shunts into her supremely sensitive pussy. He cursed behind her and spanked her ass cheeks in turn, going deeply with each movement. Her body, as sated as it had been, responded to his arousal. She arched and reached back with herself as much as she could, inviting his invasion.

“Who's cunt is this, slut?” he growled, punctuating each word with a rough thrust.

She moaned and cried out, “Yours, Sir!”

He spanked her hard, violently, and fucked her wildly. “That's right, pretty little fuck toy. It's mine. This tight, eager little hole is mine.”

He then tugged and pushed on her plug and she sucked in a gasp.

“Who's tight little ass hole is this?” he grunted with intensely rocking hips.

“Fuck. Fuck! Yours, Sir. Your ass!” she cried, feeling her orgasm building again impossibly fast.

He groaned and gritted out, “That's right. One day, I'm going to fuck that tight little hole. For right now, I'm going to keep filling this glorious pussy. Fuck, you feel good, pet!” His hand came down on her ass cheek again and she screamed.

“Sir! I'm going to come! Can I come, Sir, please! Oh, fuck!” She was hurtling to that edge, but there was no way she was going to be able to stop herself. Not this time. It was going to be a magnificent swan dive into the darkness. She panted, gasped, cried out, tried to hold out for his reply.

He gasped, gasped again, gripped her hips in iron fingers, fucked her brutally hard and said, “Yeah, come. Come on my throbbing cock, fuck! I'm gonna fucking fill you up, fill that pussy up. Come on me, now!” That last was said on a strangled groan as he bucked and his dick pulsed repeatedly in her cunt.

She milked him through screaming orgasmic waves of cataclysmic pleasure. They melded and spun around each other, feeding off each other's highs to create even higher peaks to climb and fly off of. It felt like forever, a cycle of birthing and dying that stretched to the end of eternity. When it was all said and done, neither could do more than pant breathlessly and hold on to each other, for fear of flying apart.

His hand stroked gently up her back, then down, the soothing motion bringing her back slowly from the Nirvana they'd found. She felt a hollow emptiness when he pulled himself out of her and her muscles twitched in response. Fingers trailed her ass, slowly manipulating her still tingling flesh. They converged at the base of the plug, then began the process of removal. She moaned, her eyes rolling back at the stretching sensation. A breath and one hard tug later, the plug came free, and she whimpered at its loss.

He chuckled and said, “God, I can't wait to fuck that ass.” Then he gave her one solid spank on the right cheek and moved away. She heard him move, then there was the sound of running water. It remained even when he came back and began untying her. First her legs, then the stretcher bar. Her neck was next, and finally each arm. Strong, firm hands rubbed the places he'd tied, and she hummed with gratitude as he cared for her.

Leaving her curled into the bed, he went back to the bathroom and shut off the water. Fragrant bath salts scented the air. He came back and easily picked her up, carrying her into the sumptuous bathroom and gently lowering her into the hot, soothing bath he'd prepared. Her whole body relaxed and she looked up at him with adoration. He smiled, stroking her cheek and making her feel thoroughly loved and cared for.

“Thank you for this, Sir. For everything,” she said, tears pricking her eyes as she thought of all the pleasure, all the ways he cared for her.

He leaned down, kissed her reverently on the lips, and said, “It is entirely my pleasure, princess.” Then, he began the process of washing her from head to toe, worshiping his submissive the way she deserved.

Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments