Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim's Mum - Part 7

"Kim gets pleasured again while being watched.."

27
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Having had the summer off, I thought I would finish off a story that was originally meant to be the second half of part 6, but ended up being side lined, so made it into a self contained story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you enjoyed the series, who knows, Kim and her mum may reappear, I have a few ideas!!"

Danny sent Kim a message, asking her to come over, telling her to make sure she was well hydrated, as he would be making her sweat a lot today!

When she arrived, the door was open. She knocked and called out. Danny came downstairs and shut the door. He told her to get undressed and put a blindfold on, then told her that he was going to give her a lot of pleasure today. Maybe almost too much pleasure?

“I am going to gag you, now it’s summer, I need to keep the windows open a bit and we don’t want the neighbours hearing you screaming do we?”

“You won’t have any control. You’ll have to trust me to stop when you have had enough. Are you OK with this? Once I gag you, you won’t be able to say anything.”

“I haven’t had a reason not to trust you yet, so yes, I trust you to take care of me.”

“I also want you to put these earplugs in. This way, with the loss of two senses, the others will be more heightened.”

He then put a ball gag on her and led her to the bedroom, sat her on the edge of the bed, and put wrist and anklets on her. Attaching her ankles to the base of the bed, so her legs were spread and he could reach her pussy easily, placed a pillow just behind her bum, and then laid her back, stretching her arms out and tying them to the headboard.

He wanted her wet, so he pushed a vibrator into her and left her to enjoy it for a few minutes.

What he hadn’t told Kim was that, again, he had invited her mum over earlier and had been having fun with her again using various toys while she was tied up, and still was! They were both here! He took the blindfold off her mum so she could see what he was doing to her daughter.

He plugged in the Magic Wand Vibrator he had purchased just for this. Kim liked him giving her orgasms, and she would get loads today, orgasm to oblivion was the idea! With a vibrator inserted, he rubbed the wand’s head over Kim’s clit making her shudder, and that was with it turned off!

He turned it onto its lowest setting and pressed and held it to her. She started squealing. He kept it pressed there, increasing its speed and intensity slowly. Kim was panting hard, then screamed as she came. Danny didn’t let up and kept the wand in place, undoing his trousers with the other, pushing them down, and releasing his erect member. Kim’s mum’s eyes opened wide with lust. She wanted it but knew not to ask. If she asked she knew she wouldn’t get it.

He removed the vibrator, and then pushed his cock in, and slowly started to fuck her, making her moan and groan. Sure enough, Orgasm number two rippled through Kim soon after.

Giving her a chance to come down, he removed the wand and his cock, turned to her mum, her mouth already open, pushed it in, and she greedily gobbled it down. He flicked the wand on and pushed it against her nipples, causing her to moan.

He withdrew after a few minutes and pushed himself back into Kim, thrusting hard, then pushed the vibrating wand against her clit again, making her scream until she orgasmed for the third time. Looking across the bed, he spotted the two additional heads he had bought with the wand. He put the butterfly clit stimulator on and turned to her mum, eyes wide and head shaking in a ‘no, you aren’t going to use that on me’ motion; he approached and reached down, locating her clit with the stimulator and put it on low, a groan instantly coming from her. Her mouth trying to find his cock again. He could see her starting to shake, so he pulled the wand away, edging her.

Turning back to Kim, he put the wand against her, making her jump, then put it on a low setting and rapidly increased both speed and intensity. She was screaming and bucking, and he kept the wand in place, waiting for her to cum, then after that, waited for additional ‘aftershocks’ to follow through, two, three, four, then he released the wand. As her bottom sank back onto the bed, he pushed his cock into her, thrusting hard, making her groan and moan and try to hump him back. A different stimulation than the wand.

He changed heads to the G spot stimulator and turned to Kim’s mum.

“Orange.”

“Ok, what is your question?”

“You aren’t putting that in me, are you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think this is fun?”

“I am enjoying it. I know it seems a bit sadistic, but have you had pleasure from everything done today?”

“Apart from my hands being tied up above my head and you not having put your cock in me yet, yes, everything you have done has been pleasurable.”

“That was the idea.”

“Why are you torturing Kim?”

“She might have said the same about what I did to you! I’m not. She is getting an afternoon of mind-blowing orgasms, just like you had earlier. The only difference is how you had most of yours by teasing you. She is getting hers almost instantly, one after the other. Direct stimulation. I am just showing you how she is getting them so you can understand what she is going through.”

“Ok. Green.”

With that, he knelt and inserted the head of the stimulator into her and turned it on slowly, with a high intensity, making her gasp.

“Is that in the right place?”

“Fuck, yeah!”

Danny increased the speed. Kim’s mum’s eyes went wide, almost rolling back in her head, panting, gasping, collapsing as she came. No screams, lots of control, aware that Kim was gagged to reduce the volume of her screams, and she didn’t want to be gagged.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

He left her to recover and moved back to Kim, pushing the wand head into Kim, causing her to moan. He just moved it forward and back, rubbing it, locating the sweet spot. As Kim bucked, he knew he had found it, adjusted the intensity to low, and put the wand at a medium speed. She bucked and screamed initially, then mewled. He increased both the speed and intensity, making her scream again, bucking, lifting her bum in the air, almost keeping it up, Danny keeping the wand in position with her.

He reached around the wand and brushed her clit. The scream went louder, and then she collapsed. Still bucking from the wand, mewling, he kept the wand in place and started rubbing her clit, making her buck again. He could see she was sweating profusely, her pussy gushing juice. He was so glad he had put a plastic sheet and towels on the bed!

She tensed, then went limp, getting near the end of her endurance, removing the wand. He pushed his cock into her and she whimpered. Pushing in and out, he leant forward and removed the gag.

“How are you, my little slut?”

“Fucked,” came the reply. “How much more?”

“How much more do you think you can take?”

“Not much. I think I’ve cum most of my bodily fluids!”

“I’ll let you rest a while.”

He withdrew and turned to her mum.

“I told you I could be trusted, didn’t I?” he whispered to her.

Kneeling, he crept closer to her, cock poking at her. He grabbed her ass and pushed his cock into her, fucking her slowly. She moaned in pleasure.

“Oh. Yes. Fuck me, fill me with your cock.”

Danny kept fucking her for a few minutes, then withdrew.

“Nooo.”

He stood up and put his cock in her mouth for her to clean him off. He then turned back to Kim and pushed into her. She moaned. Or was it a groan? He took the head off the wand and turned it up full and touched it against her clit. She bucked and squeaked, no longer having it in her to scream.

He touched it against her nipples, pebbling them, causing more squeaking to come from her, leaning forward to take each one in turn in his mouth, the squeaking turning to moaning. Danny again stood and again touched the wand to her clit. She hardly moved, just squeaked, but without the power of prior squeals. Danny withdrew and turned off the wand, placing it on the side table, then released the restraints on her legs and arms. Reaching under her, he picked her up and moved her up the bed to recover.

He then returned to her mum, grabbed her bum, and whispered in her ear, “Go lay next to your daughter.”

“You haven’t cum yet. Fuck me.”

“Can you take any more?”

“No idea, don’t care, just fuck me.”

Danny then positioned his cock and pushed into her, slowly fucking her, listening to the low whimpering snore coming from Kim.

“I suppose there is something about the phrase being fucked to death! I think you made her orgasm herself dry! You wore her out!”

“Pleasured to exhaustion, is, I think, more the phrase here,” Danny replied.

After several hours of having been sucked, pleasured, and fucked, although not constantly, had unintentionally kept him edged. Slowly fucking Kim’s mum was quickly bringing him to the brink. He had given both girls who knew how many orgasms, and here he was nearing his first one of the day. Kim’s mum shivered, worn out herself not having the energy to cry out to her orgasm.

Danny withdrew and grabbed his cock, pumped a couple of times, then unloaded over both the girls, pumping and pumping his cream over them. He hadn’t realised he could cum this much, realising it must have been the edging.

He collapsed next to Kim’s mum, spooning against her back, making her spoon with Kim, his cum glueing them together as it dried.

He must have dropped off to sleep for a bit as he woke to a voice going “Ewww.”

Sitting up, Kim had finally come to, realising she was not only covered in her drying juices but stuck to her mum with Danny’s cum as well.

“When did you get here, mum?”

“I watched it all, I had a few hours with Danny before you arrived.”

“Welcome back to the land of the living. You do know that was only a rest gap? We haven’t finished yet?”

“Wha… what do you mean?”

“On your front and lift your ass. Your mum is going to lie under you, and you are going to sixty-nine with her while I fuck your ass! I haven’t had that hole today in either of you!”

Knowing it was futile, they both got into position. Danny pushed a couple of fingers into Kim’s Pussy, then slowly pushed one into her bum, slowly adding a second and pushing them in deep and thrusting, getting her ready for him.

Her mum was watching, and as he pushed his cock slowly into Kim, her mum attacked her clit, then pushed her tongue deep into her daughter’s love hole, Danny’s balls sliding across her face as he thrust in and out. Kim had started this session trying to do as she was told, but with the pleasure she was getting, her panting, moaning, and squealing kept her mouth from her mum’s cunt. Realising this, Danny had them swap around, so he was pushing himself into her mum while she decided to lick his balls. This earned her a slap on what was visible on her ass cheeks!

Having already gotten himself nearly ready, he didn’t take long to thrust into her mum, letting Kim clean her up with her tongue.

After collapsing, again, for a while, the girls crawled out of bed to find their clothes. Having been thoroughly pleasured and used, they made their way home, letting Danny clear up.

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments