Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim's Mum

"Danny meets Kim's mum"

88
5 Comments 5
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Danny was working with a group of young adults recently. “I’m old enough to be their parent,” he thought, which made him feel old!

One of the girls, Kim, was being a bitch, and just disappeared, causing delays to their rehearsals. Later, this lady (who he later found out was her mum, not entirely sure how old she was, but she must have been a young mum!) arrived and sat watching the goings on. He thought to himself, “I can see where Kim gets that bitchiness from, but she looks great, has great tits, and great legs.” It’s one of the few nice things he could say about yoga pants! She didn’t say a word to Kim, but the looks she was giving her said it all. She wasn’t happy about having had to come in to sort her out.

Anyway, she got up to go, and Danny followed, wanting to say hi, (and see if he might have a chance. He didn’t know it was Kim’s mum at this point. He assumed it was another group leader he hadn’t met!). When they got around the corner of the building, she turned and started bitching about him following her, so he clamped a hand over her mouth.

He explained he was only following to say that she looked fantastic, and removed his hand, leaned in, and kissed her, pushing her back against the building. Initially, she resisted him, then relaxed into the kiss, shoving her tongue inside his mouth.

Danny reached up and brushed her braless breasts. She moaned. He carried on down and pushed his hand inside her yoga pants and knickers and felt her now damp pussy. Rubbing it up and down, he pushed a finger into her moist hole and started to finger fuck her. She was moaning and panting into his mouth; she started bucking against him and told him she was about to cum. Danny pulled his hand out of her clothes.

“Bastard, I was about to cum!” she fired at him.

“I know! Life’s a bitch, isn’t it!” he told her. “If you want me to finish the job off properly, meet me back here after we’re finished and we’ll sort you out. You can’t touch yourself or make yourself cum between now and then, though! If you do, don’t bother coming back, I’ll know!”

Danny had two choices here! Either he would get lucky, or he had been lucky!

The rest of the day dragged on. They were finishing up around 10. She hadn’t come back in, so he wondered if she might turn up once her daughter had gone.

They finally got the ‘kids’ out and gone, except for Kim.

“How’re you getting home?” he asked.

“My stepdad is picking me up,” she replied.

 A few minutes later, he turned up, and those left said night and they would see each other in the morning.

“Well, I lucked out then,” he thought. He hadn’t seen Kim’s mum!

Danny walked down towards where he had parked, and she appeared out of a side street.

“I didn’t want anyone to see me, especially Kim, so waited in there. I’m just glad you came down this way, not up to the other car park,” she said.

They got to his car, and he told her to get in. He drove back to his place, and they went in. She moved in to kiss him.

He just said “strip” and looked at her.

“I’m not a whore,” she replied.

“No?” he asked quizzically. “You let a stranger kiss you on the street in broad daylight, rub your tits and shove their hand in your knickers and finger fuck you? Strip!”

She just looked at him, dumbfounded that he was treating her like this after the way he seemed to want her earlier.

“Well?” he asked.

She didn’t move, so he moved nearer to her and slapped her ass. She squealed.

“What was that for?” she asked.

“You obviously wanted something or you wouldn’t be here. You’ve come in, and won’t do as you’re told!” he said.

She continued to stand there, looking dumbfounded.

He pulled out a chair and sat on it, grabbed her arm and pulled her toward him and down.

“Bend over,” he commanded.

This time, she did as she was told. Danny pulled her over onto his lap and then smacked her ass. She cried “ow, shit, fuck.” He stopped.

Danny said, “That’s not how I was taught to count! Each time I slap your ass, you count. One, two, three, etc. if you get it wrong, we start again. Do you understand?”

She looked at me with a worried expression on her face, but nodded.

“Ok, count to ten!”

Slap. “One...” Slap. “Two...” They made it to ten without restarting!

She got up and said, “That fucking hurt, that’s not what I came here for.”

“No, but that’s what you get when you don’t do as you’re told!” he replied. “Next time, it will be your naked ass! I can see why Kim is so bitchy if you didn’t teach her how to act!”

“Now, why did you come back? What did you want?” he asked her.

“You know what I want, you bastard,” she replied.

“Oh? You want your ass slapped again already? Did you enjoy it that much?” he asked her.

“No. You know it hurt,” she said.

“Ok, I’ll ask one last time. Why did you come back? What did you want?” he asked again.

“I want you to finish what you started earlier and give me that orgasm,” she said.

“Ok, so how do you ask for it?”

“Can you finish what you started earlier and give me the orgasm you nearly gave me earlier?” she asked.

He just raised his eyebrows at her. She got his meaning.

“Please,” she said.

“Please what?” he asked.

“Please give me that orgasm?” she asked.

“What do you call me?” he asked her.

“What do you want me to call you? I don’t even know your name!” she said.

“That makes two of us, doesn’t it? How about I call you slut and you call me sir?” he said.

She was a bit taken aback with that statement, but stammered, “Please, sir, you left me hanging earlier. Can you finish what you started and bring me to my orgasm?”

“That’s better, slut,” He responded and stood up. “Strip,” he said again.

This time, she did as she was told, although a bit meekly, off came her top and then the yoga pants. Then she looked at him. He just raised his eyebrows again, and she finished stripping.

Now stood naked in front of him, he looked at her and said, “is that what you do with your clothes at home? Just leave them lying all over the place?”

“No,” she replied.

“No, what?” he asked.

“No, sir,” she replied and picked up and folded her clothes and put them on the arm of the sofa.

“Follow me,” he told her.

She followed him up to the bedroom and stood waiting.

“I want you to kneel down whenever you are ready for your next instruction, hands under your bum,” he told her.

She immediately did what he told her, presumably not wanting her ass smacked again. Had he already broken this apparently strong-willed woman? Was she really that submissive? Did she just want that orgasm so badly?

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

“Ok slut, I need to get undressed. Can you do that?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good slut. Get to it!”

She stood up and approached him, started to pull his t-shirt from his jeans, and pulled up.

“Can you lift your arms, please, sir?”

He did and the t-shirt came off. She undid the button and zip on his jeans and carefully pulled them down, then reached up for his briefs, pulled the front out to let his cock out, and pulled them down. He stepped out of them, and she removed his socks. She saw the clothes hamper and put his top and underwear in it, folded the jeans and put on the chair, then went back by the door and knelt down!

“Fuck me,” he thought, “She is really wanting this.” Was she really a sub?

He got on the bed, then told her to join him.

“I think you have earned your reward today. You have learnt so much. What have you learnt?” he asked.

“That I’m a slut, sir. I gave myself to you on the street, sir. I want you to give me an orgasm,” she said.

“What else?” he asked.

“I need to obey you or I will get punished, sir. I need to fold my clothes, sir; I need to kneel while I am waiting for an instruction, sir.”

“Where do you kneel?” he asked.

“By the door, sir,” she replied.

“That’s right, slut,” he replied. “You are my slut now, aren’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

He leant over and kissed her. He could tell she was ready for this as she dived in, no peck on the cheek, but full-blown kissing. It seemed like she was trying to stick her tongue down his throat. When she came up for air, Danny pulled back, and she looked crestfallen.

“Did I do something wrong, sir?” she asked.

“No, not at all. You wanted something, didn’t you? Will you get it by kissing me?” he asked.

“No sir, I don’t think I’ve managed an orgasm from kissing.”

“I thought not. So, is there anything you think you should do to earn that orgasm?” he asked her.

She moved her hand down to his erect cock and started wanking him. Then started to kiss and suck his balls at the same time. Then started licking up his cock and put his cock in her mouth, giving him a blowjob.

“You’re a cocksucker, aren’t you? A good cocksucker at that!”

“Yes sir, I like sucking cocks, but haven’t sucked one in ages,” she replied.

She was on her knees doing this and he was watching her breasts swaying as she bobs up and down. She has lovely tits. Danny was going to have to fuck them soon!

She works his cock, and when he was about to cum, he tells her and asks where she wants it.

“In my mouth, sir, I want your seed in my mouth,” she says.

“Are you going to swallow as well?” he asked.

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

She dipped her mouth back over Danny’s cock, and he came in her mouth. He could see her swallowing. When he was spent, she lifted off him, then realised she had cum dribbling down her chin, so she scooped it up and placed it in her mouth. She looked back at his cock and licked it clean.

“Thank you, slut, that was good. Now, I want to see those tits of yours. Then we’ll see about giving you that orgasm, shall we?”

She moved back up the bed and bent over Danny so her tits were hanging over his mouth. He lifted up and sucked first one nipple and then the other, sucking it into his mouth, nibbling on the nipple. He got her to lie on her back, straddled her and played with her tits, pinching and pulling on the nipples. She lay there moaning.

Danny got off her and moved a hand down to her cunt and started rubbing it.

“You are wet, aren’t you, slut? You really want me to make you orgasm!”

“Yes, please sir, I want you to make me orgasm. I need you to make me orgasm, sir. I’m a slut for wanting a stranger to make me orgasm, sir.”

So, he slid a finger inside her and started finger fucking her. Danny planned on fucking this woman, but not that night. He wasn’t giving her everything that night, or any night, or even if she asked for it. She was going to need to earn it! But there is a lot he wants to do to and try with this woman!

He thought, “If I don’t make her want more, she might not come back.”

He found her clit, not that it wasn’t easy, it was hard and protruding, and started playing with it with one hand while moving two and then three fingers inside her.

“I’m coming,” she announced.

So he stopped and withdrew his fingers.

“What did I do wrong, sir?” she asked. “You said you would give me an orgasm, but you stopped before I had one again.”

“Do you just want an orgasm, or do you want an ORGASM?” he asked.

“I want the best you can give me, sir.”

“Well, you need to let me do that then, don’t you? You’ll get your orgasm!” he told her.

He started playing with her pussy again, pushed three fingers in, thrusting. He could feel her about to cum, so he backed off again, this time, leaving one finger in, moving it slowly in and out. She was moaning and begging him to let her cum, but it was his terms, not hers!.

He felt the muscles relax, so started pumping again, curling the finger slightly to find her G-spot. She screamed and came so hard she blacked out.

When she came to, she said, “Wow, I’ve never cum that hard before sir, I’ve never blacked out before, that was awesome.”

He told her to go get herself cleaned up, so she disappeared to the bathroom, then came back, started to return to the bed, then knelt by the door. She looked shattered, mind blown even. Waiting for his next command.

“What did you do to my sheets, slut?” he asked.

“I made them wet, sir? I came all over them,” she replied. “Tell me where the clean ones are sir, I’ll change them for you.”

So she did!

Then she went back to the door and waited for him.

“What are you waiting for now, slut?” he asked.

“I want you to fuck me, sir, I want you to use me as you will, sir,” she replied.

“What about your husband?” he asked.

“We sleep together, but we only have sex once or twice a month,” she replied.

“I meant, won’t he be expecting you home?”

“Yes sir,” she replied.

“Well, I suppose you ought to be heading off home then, hadn’t you?”

“I suppose, sir, but will you fuck me first?” she enquired.

“Not tonight, I’m too tired, it's late and I have to work early tomorrow. Hopefully, your daughter is in a better mood!”

“She will be. I’ll make sure of that, sir.”

“When can I see you again, sir?” she asked.

“Leave your number, I’ll text you,” he told her.

“Thank you, sir, I’ll look forward to it, sir.”

She headed off downstairs to get dressed. Danny pulled on a fleece and tracksuit bottoms, as he thought he had better take her the couple of miles back to her car so she could get home.

As she goes out, she said, “Thank you, sir, I had a great evening. Don’t forget to text me.”

“I won’t,” he told her, and boy, Danny meant it. She was so pliable! He needed to go do some shopping as soon as he could get to the local adult store!



to be continued!

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments