Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim's Mum - Part 3 - Meeting Kim

"Meeting Kim for the first time outside of the theatre"

60
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"To my American readers, I have referred to a Table Tennis bat, I believe you may refer to this as a paddle. <p> [ADVERT] </p> During proof reading this came up, so hopefully this clarifies my terminology. Enjoy...."

Danny left it a few days, wondering how Kim’s mum was getting on getting Kim to accept any of the toys he had sent her home with. It’s one thing he thought for a guy to get her to use any of the toys, let alone mum!

Back to the adult shop he went. He guessed that Kim would have told her mum where to go, so maybe he needed some restraints! He found some hogtie ones. This would be great to keep Kim’s mum from any interjection, as well as a set to bind Kim to the bed if needed.

He had used a training plug recently, time now to get a bigger one, or one each even. He looked around and found some with tails! A delightful pink bunny tail and a black fox tail.

If he was going to use the nipple clamps on Kim, he needed something for her mum, so found some feathered nipple clamps, he noticed they had pink and black, so picked up a set of each, and they would go with the butt plugs! He also needed another blindfold. Maybe a gag might be a good idea. Mum had learnt his ways and had a bit of training. Kim had none, so maybe more vocal.

The same guy was at the checkout. Just his luck!

“Back again?” he said. “Pairs of things! Getting kinky, are we?”

“Well, a bit,” Danny replied.

It was still getting dark early, and as Kim knew him, he didn’t want to give away who he was initially, so when he sent a message to come over on Friday evening, he on purpose left the lights off so it would be harder for her to recognise him.

He left a note on the door telling them to put on the blindfolds he had left, then knock on the door, not say anything, and wait until he led them into the house. This may be a few minutes. This would see how well they could follow instructions.

Danny heard the porch door open, then close, heard the note being taken from under the door knocker, then a bit of whispering, and then the knock came.

Danny picked his phone up and found the app for the egg, wondering which one might have it. No surprise, Kim’s mum started moaning! He turned it down, opened the door, and then reached out and led her into the house.

“Stay here. I’ll be back in a couple of minutes,” he told Kim and closed the door.

He led her mum upstairs and to the bedroom.

“Strip, slut,” he whispered.

She gave him a bag that contained the anal beads and nipple clamps, then removed her clothes. But not being able to see anything, she couldn’t do anything other than drop them. He moved her over to the corner of the room and told her to kneel. He had placed a couple of towels on the floor as he expected her to produce a lot of lady juice! He got out the hogtie restraints and did the first anklet up.

“W-what are you doing?” she asked.

“Just relax, you’ll enjoy this,” he whispered, doing up the second anklet.

“How is the plug?”

“I’m actually getting used to it,” she replied.

“Take it out.”

She did and held it out for him. In the limited light, he could see how her ass still gaped a bit, reached down, and pushed a finger in, getting a moan from her. He then withdrew it and found the anal bead vibrator, pushed it in part way, then attached the wrist cuffs to each other, and then clipped the four together.

“I can’t move,” she said.

“That’s the idea. You don’t need to move tonight. Only kneel and enjoy yourself.”

He picked up the pink fluffy nipple clamps and put them on her. She squealed but didn’t complain.

He put a set of headphones on her, then found a book by Olivia Cunning on his phone and started playing it. Made sure it wasn’t too loud, then turned on the Anal vibrator on low.

Danny went downstairs, opened the door again and led Kim in, and took her into the living room.

“You are to keep your blindfold on unless I tell you to take it off. Do you understand?” he asked.

She stammered, “ye, yes.”

“Good. you are only to speak if I ask you a question, and you should call me sir. Do you understand?”

Stammering again, “Yes, sir.”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No, I have had sex with my boyfriend and BOB.”

“BOB?” I asked quizzically.

“Battery Operated Buddy, sir!” she replied demurely. “My vibrator.”

“What has your mum told you might happen tonight?” Danny asked her.

“I didn’t really believe her, but she said she has had more orgasms with you, without you having sex with her, and you have helped her explore herself.”

“Did she ask you to try any of the toys she took home?”

“She did, but I wouldn’t. She is my mum after all. I couldn’t do that in front of her.”

“Well, for not doing as she told you, I am going to spank you! First, I want you to take your clothes off. Don’t remove the blindfold. You won’t see anything if you do. All the lights are off.”

“I can’t. You’re a stranger,” she replied.

Danny picked up the table tennis bat he had found and swatted her on the ass.

“Ow, what was that for?”

He swatted her again.

“You are to call me sir at all times. Do as I say at all times, otherwise, you will be punished!” he told her.

“But sir, I don’t know who you are?”

“You do. We have met before, hence starting you with a blindfold! Now undress,” he told her.

She finally undressed. She took her top off, then her trousers.

“You were told no underwear! That’s more punishment,” he told her. “Take it off.”

“But...”

“I told you not to talk unless I asked you a question!” he whispered harshly.

She stopped talking and did as she was told.

“Now, bend over my lap,” he told her.

She did as she was told. He raised his hand and slapped her ass.

“I want you to count your punishment slaps. If you lose count, we start again. Not trying the toys is five slaps per toy! That’s fifteen. Five for underwear, Five for talking back to me,” he told her.

“But...”

“Another five then!” he said, “that’s thirty.”

He picked up the table tennis bat, rubbed it around her ass cheek, and then slap.

“Ow... I mean one.”

Then on the other cheek.

“Ow... I mean two.”

Slap, slap.

“Three, four.”

He did a few more soft slaps with the table tennis bat, then put it down and used his hand, rubbing her cheeks every few slaps.

“So, do you know understand, if I tell you to do something, you will do it?” he asked her.

“Yu, yes sir,” she said, weeping.

“OK, upstairs. Ignore what your mum is doing, or any noises she is making,” he told her.

He picked up his phone and adjusted the egg settings. then stood up, and reached out, put his hand on Kim’s shoulder, leant in, and kissed her. She didn’t respond, so he slapped her cheek. She opened her mouth and responded to his advances.

He moved his hands slowly down her arms, then up her sides, grazing the sides of her breasts. She shuddered and moaned. He moved his hands down to her breasts, cupped them, took her nipples between thumb and index finger, and rolled them. Kim moaned loudly. He pinched them. She squealed.

He reached down and felt his way down the outside of her legs. He realised she had covered her lady parts, so slapped her hands away. Then moved back to her feet and edged her feet apart, then using the ends of his fingers, felt his way up the inner side of her legs, reaching her pussy. He cupped her sex and rubbed her slit, feeling it getting wet.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you, my little slut?” He whispered in her ear. “You are dripping already.”

“Mmm,” she replied.

He found her sweet little clit and massaged it; he moved behind her, reached around and massaged her clit again, then with the other hand, reached around and spread her labia, then pushed a finger into her, making her moan, then a second one, she started keening. He started finger fucking her, making her wail even more. He could hear her breath become a pant, so pulled his fingers out and stopped massaging her clit.

“Was that good?” he whispered in her ear.

“I was so close sir, why did you stop?”

“You will only cum when I tell you or let you cum. Do you understand?”

“If you say so, sir.”

Danny moved his hands down, massaging her bum cheeks, then spread them, revealing her rosebud, and moved a finger down, rubbing it, and started to push a finger in, but she clamped her muscles.

“Nooo,” she cried.

“Are you a virgin there?”

“Yes, nothing goes up there,”

“You’ll enjoy it, believe me.”

He then led her upstairs. She could hear her mum moaning and panting, but remembering her warning not to ask about her mum, she kept quiet. When they got in the bedroom, Danny turned on a dim lamp, found the gag, went over to her mum, whispered for her to open her mouth, put the gag in, and did the buckle up behind her head. This actually turned her moans into grunts. He turned the anal vibrator and egg up to full power! He picked up a feather, and trailed this up her belly and across her breasts, then turned back to Kim.

“Have you ever given a blow job before?” he asked her.

“Once or twice,” she replied. “I didn’t like it very much though.”

“Well, let me be the judge of how good you are,” he said, undressing.

He led her hand to his cock.

“Wow, you are huge,” she said.

She started wanking him. Her mum was getting louder and more vocal through the gag. He reached for the phone as Kim leaned forward and engulfed him in her mouth. He turned the egg right down so her mum could relax a bit.

Kim started moving up and down his cock.

“No teeth,” he growled!

She sucked hard and moved partway onto his cock, but was only moving about halfway down his shaft, so he put both hands on the back of her head and pulled her in, then his cock started hitting her throat entrance, and she started gagging. Pushing away and taking deep breaths.

“I can’t take it any deeper,” she said.

“Get on the bed, lay on your back, and let your head hang over the bed,” he told her.

She did, opened her mouth again, and he entered her again and pushed his cock to the rear of her mouth, and when it reached resistance, he pushed harder, and she gagged.

“Relax, just swallow,” he told her.

He could feel her swallowing, but not relaxing. He withdrew, and she gasped for air. He pushed in again, and she accepted him easier this time around, letting him into her throat and swallowing a few times. He was almost ready to cum, having two ladies naked, both under his control and moaning.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

He pushed in a few more times and then came down her throat and started pulling out while ejaculating, cumming in her mouth as well as her throat.

“How was that?” he asked.

“It got better. The more you pushed into my throat, the easier it got. Your semen doesn’t taste too bad. I didn’t like my boyfriend’s cum. It tasted disgusting.”

Danny picked up a feather, and started playing it across her face, then moved it down across her breasts, making her moan, then down to her sex. She squealed. Danny put the feather away, picked up his phone, and turned the egg up again, making her mum scream again.

He got Kim to move on the bed; then reached for the bag and got the nipple clamps out. He also got a vibrator out, inserted it in her pussy, making sure the clit piece was in the right place, and turned it on. She started moaning almost instantly. He reached down and breathed on her nipples, causing more moaning, then licked each breast and nibbled at her nipples. He reached down and massaged both breasts, taking her nipples in his fingers, rolling them and squeezing them, making her gasp, then applied the nipple clamps, making her squeal.

He trailed the third clamp down her belly and reached for her clit, which already being stimulated was sensitive and hard. He clamped the last clamp on, making her scream, then adjusted the clamps. Not too tight, not too loose!

Clit clamped and vibrator rubbing it, that should get her cumming quickly. He kept moving the position of the vibrator, making her moan enthusiastically.

“Are you enjoying this?” he asked her.

“Mm, yes, more. Fuck me,” she cried.

“No, I don’t think so, not yet! Now roll over and get on all fours.”

While she was doing that, he went over and flicked her mum's nipples, making her scream, then removed the clamps and massaged her boobs, making her cum, squeal, and moan simultaneously. He removed the anal beads and turned them off, went to the bathroom, and cleaned them off.

He returned to Kim and slapped her ass. Rubbed her pussy, which was dripping wet, her juices running down her legs, and pushed two fingers in next to the vibrator, causing her to moan more. Scooping up some of her juices, he massaged her bum. Then pushed a finger in, causing her to squeal. He reached for the anal beads, and pushed the first bead in, and pulled it out, then pushed it in again. Then pushed the second of three smaller balls in, turning on the vibrating function on low. Kim screamed but didn’t tell him to stop, so he pushed a third ball in, then the first of the larger beads.

“No more, no more,” she moaned.

He turned the vibrations up, reached under her, and tweaked the nipple clamps. She screamed and came hard; he reached under and brushed her nipples, making her scream again. He released first one clamp, and massaged her nipple, making her squeal then coo, then he tugged the chain linking the clit clamp, and she came again. He reached under and released the second nipple and massaged it, squealing as the feeling came back, then cooing as pleasure filled her.

He released the clit clamp, and removed the vibrator, then massaged her clit, making her wail. He moved the anal beads around making her moan, then just ripped them out, making her scream. He pushed a finger in and rubbed it around. He reached for the training plug her mum had been wearing, squeezed lube on, and pushed it in, making her scream again.

He moved to her head and kissed her. She responded ferociously. He broke off, and looked at her mum, who was sweating, panting, and had tears running down her face, so turned the egg off. He could see the relief on her face.

“Don’t move,” he told Kim.

He went over to her mum, lifted the headset off, then the gag.

“Have you been enjoying yourself?” he asked her.

“Water, I need water,” she croaked.

He got her a bottle of water and dribbled it down her throat.

“Ahh, that’s nice. I think I’ve been cumming almost continuously since I got here,” she said.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” he asked.

“I’m not sure if I can, but my pussy is yours to do with as you want,” she said. “But if I say no, I want you to pull out. I’m quite sore.”

“OK, I want you to do something as well. I’m going to release you and move you, then I want you to make use of your tongue,” he whispered.

“Your cock?” she asked.

“Wait and see,” he told her.

He went and moved Kim onto the bed, got her to roll over, and scoot up the bed. He then released her mum, helped her up and moved her to the bed, moved her head towards her daughter’s slit.

“Lick, make love with your tongue,” he whispered to her.

She realised what he meant, and whispered, “I can’t. That’s incest.”

“Didn’t you think this could be a possibility when you bought her along tonight? You do that and I’ll fuck you,” he whispered.

She dropped her head, and moved down to lick her daughter’s slit, pushing her tongue in, tongue fucking her, rubbing Kim’s clit with her nose initially, then moved to lick and suck at her clit, and pushed a couple of fingers into Kim’s clit, making her moan. Danny reached forward and removed her blindfold so she could see what she was doing.

Danny whispered in her ear, “Make her cum hard.”

Then he took his rigid rod and pushed into her as far as he could.

“Mmm, careful, but fuck me hard,” she said.

Danny then started tenderly at first, then harder, and pounded her until she was struggling to keep licking her daughter’s pussy.

Kim, by this time, had realised it wasn’t Danny licking her.

“Mum, is that you eating me out?” she asked.

“Mmm,” she replied.

“OK, slut, on the bed, Kim, your turn to taste your mum while I fuck you,” Danny told them.

Danny’s sluts moved around on the bed with a little help from him, then rubbed Kim’s love hole, pushed a couple of fingers in, then put his cock at her entrance, then slowly pushed inward.

“Yes, deeper,” Kim cried. “Fuck me hard.”

Danny, only about halfway in at this moment, pushed in the rest of the way, making Kim scream in pleasure. Then he pounded her hard until she came.

He got them to both kneel on the bed while he crawled on the bed and lay on his back. He got Kim to move and mount him, cowgirl.

“I want you both to lean forward in a moment and kiss each other, play with each other’s breasts as well,” he told them.

Then got Kim’s mum to kneel over his face so she could ride his mouth. He lapped at her, nipped at her, and made her cum. Kim was enjoying riding him. He pushed her mum up.

“Swap over,” he called.

They both got up, Kim’s mum helping Kim, as she still had her blindfold on. Kim sat on Danny’s face and her mum...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments