Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim And Kim's Mum - Part 4 - Going For A Walk

"Enjoying the girls during a walk in the woods."

46
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Many thanks for reading this series. I hope you are enjoying the ongoing saga."

Saturday came, Kim and her mum arrived and parked. Danny picked his backpack up and went to meet them so they could use their car, not wanting his car to be seen if they got reported!

“Have you followed my instructions this time?” 

“Yes sir,” they both replied.

“Show me.”

Looking around, they both flicked their skirts up, showing their bald pussys, then lifted their t-shirts showing their bare breasts.

“Do you both still trust me? I want to push you both today. Neither of you will be harmed. Embarrassed possibly, turned on very likely.”

“Yes sir, I’m intrigued by what you are planning today.”

“What’s in the bag sir?” they both asked.

“Did you bring any lunch?” 

“Er, no, didn’t think about it,” Kim’s mum admitted.

“Well, good thing I did, plus a few toys!”

Danny told them to get in the car and gave some random directions, not initially wanting to give away their destination, updating every so often. 

During the drive, Danny sat in the back with Kim, he pulled her to him, put his hand under her t-shirt, and started playing with her pert breasts, getting her nipples hard, then reached into his bag and pulled out the black furry nipple clamps and clamped them on, making her squeal. 

He reached under her skirt, played with her pussy, played with her clit, fingering her. wondering how long either of them would last with the Ben Wa balls in! He could hear her breathing increase. She declared she was about to cum, so he again reached into his bag and pulled out a set of balls and inserted them into her sopping cunt causing her to cry out. He then pulled out another ‘toy’, a double bar clamp. Kim looked wide-eyed at it, but Danny just put a finger up to her lips.

He slapped her labia a few times to get them ready, then opened the double bars, and pulled her pussy lips through the bars and then clamped them together. This way, she couldn’t dribble any juices! Kim winced but knew she couldn’t complain. 

When they reached the woodland he had planned on. He got Kim’s mum to park in an out-of-the-way area.

“Kim, stay in the car for the minute while I let your mum have her toys.”

Her mum got out of the car and went to him. He pulled her into him for a kiss, then reached under her skirt, feeling how wet she was, put a couple of fingers into her, making her moan. Pulling his fingers out, he slapped her cunt a few times, making her squeal. Pulled away from her.

“Bend over, slut, spread your legs for me.”

“You’re not going to fuck me here are you?” 

“No, not yet anyway.” 

“I need to change your plug.”

Reaching into his backpack, he found the bag he had marked ‘slut’. Resting it on the roof of the car, he reached in and pulled out the new plug. Reaching down, he caressed her rear, then played with her current plug a bit. Pulling it out, she gasped, then felt a cold dribble on her ass.

He pushed the end of the pink fluffy plug into her, rubbing it around, making her moan. Then pushed it home, causing her to gasp. He reached into the bag again and located the Ben Wa balls, pushed two fingers into her cunt, opening her up, then inserted the first ball, causing her to squeal, then the second.

Reaching into the bag again, he got the bar clamp, opened it up and pushed it against her dripping slit, pulling her labia through and tightened it, to stop any more juices leaking out.

“What the….?” 

“Shhh, trust me,” Danny told her, putting the two moist fingers to her lips.

She licked his fingers. He moved both his hands to her breasts, massaging her nipples, making them hard. He felt in the bag, pulling out the fluffy pink nipple clamps, lifted her t-shirt, and clamped them on.

“There, that wasn’t too bad, was it?”

“No sir, but I’m not sure what you’ve done to my cunt.”

“You’ll find out when we set off. Can you go check if we need to pay for parking today?”

While she was gone, Kim got out and Danny inserted her new plug, a lovely black fox tail. Danny put the bags marked ‘slut’ and ‘little slut’ back in his backpack and put it on.

“You both ready?”

When they nodded in affirmation, he led them off on what he believed was a little-used trail. The girls started making noises and saying they needed a break.

Danny feigned ignorance, “Are you unfit?”

“No, I just need to cum,” they replied.

Danny looked around and saw no one. In fact, they hadn’t seen anyone so far.

“Ok ladies, time to get naked!” 

“What!” they both exclaimed.

“Give me your clothes. Strip. Get naked. However, you want me to say it. You are going to be naked for a while. You don’t have those cute pom-poms and tails just to hide them. Up to you if you want people to see you or hope you see no one else on the trail.”

Reluctantly, both girls realised why they had been told to wear loose tops and skirts, so took them off and handed them to him to put in his bag.

Kim laughed at her mum, “You have a cute pink bunny’s tail. It matches your tits! I want a photo!”

“You have a fox’s tail that matches your tits too! it suits you. I want a picture of you as well.”

Danny obliged and took several photos of each of them and showed them their tails.

“I’m still not sure what you put in my vagina or why you’ve clamped it shut.”

“I think I know. Whatever he put into us is intended to make us cum. The clamp is to stop us leaking,” Kim said.

“Well done, little slut, you both have a set of Ben Wa balls in you. If you don’t know what they are, they are designed to massage you from the inside while you are walking.”

He got them walking in front of him. He sniggered to himself, watching them walking with their tails, so got his phone out again and started filming them. He was so hard. Soon they started walking funny, moaning as they went. 

Feigning ignorance, “C’mon ladies, let’s keep going.” 

Knowing it was the Ben Wa balls they had in them, causing them to orgasm as they tried to walk in a straight line.

He caught up with them, put his arms around them and set a faster pace, dragging the girls with him. They were moaning and breathing hard. Knowing they couldn’t get full release if they came. As they couldn’t let any juices out. He kept them going for a while longer, looking for a suitable stopping place.

They came to an open area with a tree on its side. 

“This’ll do. You can release your pussies and remove the balls if you want.”

They wanted. They released their clamps as fast as they could with moans of pleasure. They both had a buildup of juices that poured out as soon as the clamps were removed. The balls were quickly taken out following the clamps being removed. Danny took them and cleaned them. The girls both sighed in relief.

“Wow, I’ve never had orgasms that I haven’t been able to release. That was weird in a nice way.”

Looking in the backpack, Kim’s mum pulled out a blanket and some food. Kim was sitting on the log, watching her mum sort the food out.

Danny slapped her ass, “You should be doing that while I fuck your mum.”

Her mum looked startled. “What? Here?”

He patted the log. She came over and sat on the log next to him. He spun her around and laid her back on the log, leant down and licked her pussy, dropped his shorts, and pushed his hard cock into her sopping cunt, causing her to squeal, and started pumping. He looked at Kim who had knelt open-legged, facing him, so he could see her open cunt glistening.

“Finger yourself, let me see you cum.”

Her mum was making various pleasurable noises, her breathing getting deeper, then screaming as she came. Her clenching cunt muscles set Danny off, and he spurted into her.

“Not too keen on tree bark for a bed,” Kim’s mum said.

They both suddenly looked at Kim, having forgotten about her in our sexcapade as she started whimpering and moaning.

“Go and help her with your tongue.” 

Next thing, Kim was on her back, with her mum eating her out, in a sixty-nine position,  lapping her into cumming while Kim lapped Danny’s cum from her mum's cunt.

Once she had cum, Danny offered hand wipes around, and they ate the few sandwiches he had packed.

They finished eating, packed up, and Danny pulled out some new toys! Got them to spread their legs again and inserted a remote vibrator with a clit stimulator. He had already pre-programmed the vibrators onto his phone, so set them going. Both squealed and tried to cross their legs.

“That’s the low setting ladies,” Danny chuckled.

To show them, he moved the control up to full. Both girls were moaning and squealing, doubling over in pleasure. So, he dialled it back again.

“Bastard,” Kim’s mum said.

“But did you enjoy it?” 

“Time to get walking again ladies.”

“Oh, yes, but not up full please while we’re walking.”

“You aren’t allowed to cum until I tell you.” 

“How can we not cum with you doing this?”

“Try.”

He moved the slider up and down randomly for the next half to three-quarters of an hour. Both girls were panting, moaning and stumbling, so he let up and let them remove the vibrators.

They were in a nice open patch, so he pulled out the blanket and his cock, then pulled Kim to him and made her kneel and took her doggie style after moving her tail out of the way. Her mum just stood by, watching. Juices ran down her legs. Danny grabbed at Kim’s tits and pulled against her nipple clamps, making her scream. She came hard. Danny followed her, filling her love hole.

Hearing voices, they saw a couple walking down the path. The girls both squealed and wanted their clothes, but Danny just calmly put the rug away and said, "Come on ladies, I don’t think we are too far from the car," and walked off.

The girls tried to hide themselves with their arms, but the couple walked up to them.

“I didn’t realise this was a nudist area. And fancy dress as well. You look great ladies. Have a nice day.” 

We kept walking, and as we passed, they called back, “Loving the tails, ladies.”

The girls both went beetroot red, caught up with Danny, and called him a pig and a bastard. He just laughed.

“Almost there, ladies, I suppose you had better put some clothes on,” he said, giving them their clothes.

They quickly put them on, hearing more voices coming down the trail. As Kim only had a short skirt, you could still see the fox’s tail dangling out the bottom!

They got back to the car and Danny put the bag in.

“Ice cream, anyone,” he asked.

They wandered up to the shack and got one each and found a bench to sit on.

“Clothed again I see, shame,” came a whisper from the next table. “Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone. I do like the tail though!”

A sigh came from all on Danny’s table, glad they wouldn’t be reported.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” Kim’s mum whispered back. I wasn’t sure from the tone if she was being sarcastic or not.

Danny ‘accidentally’ knocked Kim’s hand covering her face in Ice cream!

“Oops, here, let me clean that off for you.” 

Danny leaned in and licked the ice cream off her face. Her mum was laughing, not realising he had planned something similar for her.

He waited for her to have a drink of water and nudged her, spilling water down her top, making it almost transparent!

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

“Oops, I’m getting clumsy this afternoon,” Danny laughed.

Kim was laughing, while her mum just held her top away from her. Looking around, Danny couldn’t see anyone watching, so reached underneath and unclipped the nipple clamps. She gasped.

He turned to Kim. “You want them off?”

She nodded and held her top so he could reach in. She gasped and rubbed them, helping the blood back in.

“I’m so horny. I need you to fuck me as soon as possible,” Kim announced.

“Me too.” 

“Well, let’s get home then!” 

On the way back, Kim couldn’t wait, pulling Danny’s cock out, and mounted him. Her mum told them to be careful, as it was hard to concentrate on driving with them fucking.

Danny pushed Kim down on the seat, ripped the butt plug out of her, and pushed his cock into her ass. She screamed, making her mum swerve.

“Do you like me in your virgin ass?” 

“Noooo, yes, noo, I don’t know!”

He pulled out, and she suddenly felt empty.

“Put it back in,” she pleaded. “It’s so empty. Fuck my ass.”

Smiling, Danny pushed his cock back in, expecting this response. He slowly pushed in; Kim sighed.

“Yes, push it in, fill me up.”

He pulled her upright, so she could ride him. He reached around and fingered her cunt. Massaging her clit, making her cum. He didn’t let up. He kept alternating between clit and slit, massaging and sliding his fingers in, finding her g-spot, making her cum and cum again. She kept riding him all the drive back to his place, trying to make him cum.

They got back, and she sobbed, “I didn’t make you cum!”

“But how many times did you cum?”

“I lost count.” 

“Hold still.” 

He reached down and pulled his bag off the floor, reached around, found one of the vibrators, and inserted it into her cunt.

“Nooo!” she wailed, “I can’t take any more.”

“Are you going to do as you’re told, or are you going to be punished?”

“I.... I... I’m not sure sir, my pussy and my bum are both sore. But I don’t think I want you to smack me.”

“So, it’s the vibrator then?” 

She meekly nodded, went to get up, but he bent her over as she lifted off his cock, grabbed her butt plug and pushed it back in.

“That one will have to do until I get the other one from the house.”

“Wh, why?” 

He swatted her ass, pulled out his phone, found the app and turned the vibrator app on and set it going at a medium to high level, causing her to moan.

“Don’t touch it.” 

He made her get out. Her mum was waiting to go into the house. Waiting for them.

“Come on, you horny people, my turn!” 

They went in and headed straight to the bedroom, Kim’s mum stripping off and getting on the bed on hands and knees.

Danny got Kim to lean over the bed and pulled her fox’s tail back out. Kim sighed. Danny, however, was going to make her cum more, so found the anal beads, lubed them up, and started to push them in. One in, two in, two out, two in, three in, three out, two out, two in, three in, then number four, bigger than the first three. Four more to go, and she was going to take them all. He pushed the fifth in, and Kim started making noises. Number six in, six out, six in, playing number seven against her hole, then pushed it in. Kim squealed as number seven went in. 

“No more, that’s all of them, now I want you to kneel on the towels. Keep quiet while I take care of your mum.”

As she knelt, he flicked the vibrate option onto high on both vibrators!

He looked at her mum, looking so damn cute, on hands and knees, naked, tits hanging down and a pink fluffy tail poking up! He moved around to her head, got her to turn sideways, so her daughter could see everything he was going to do to her.

“I don’t care if you have fucked me today. I’m so horny with you two fucking like that in the car. I want you now. Just pull this damn plug out of my ass. It was not comfy driving with it in!”

He pulled his shirt off, dropped his trousers, and faced her, hard cock sticking out. She opened her mouth and leant forward. He pushed his cock into her mouth. Working on the MVA or MPA principle – mouth, vagina/pussy, ass in that order!

He pushed back to her throat, no longer appearing to have a gag reflex, and pushed into her throat. She swallowed, giving him pleasure. He pulled out; she gasped and leaned forward again. He pushed back in. While doing this, he was reaching down and grabbing her tits, massaging them, and rolling her nipples, causing her to moan around his cock.

He pulled out, moved around to her rear, and started playing with her slit, making her moan. Her legs already spread, pushed one finger in, then two, then three and pumped hard, she spread her legs further. Danny made sure Kim could see what he was doing. Then he added the last finger, and his thumb, and stretched her, pushing his hand in, fisting her for a few strokes, making her scream.

“Do you like that?” 

“Ooh, so big, I’ve not had my pussy stretched that much since Kim came out, but, please, no more. Stick your cock in me, fuck me!”

Danny did as he was asked, and rammed his cock in, and started pounding her, reaching underneath her, massaging her clit with one hand and a breast with the other.

“Oh. My. God. I’m going to cum!”

He carried on pumping, and she collapsed. Cumming hard.

“You ok?” 

“Ye-ah yeah, I haven’t cum that hard before, give me a moment.”

Danny looked over at Kim. He could see in her face she was doing everything she could not to scream, her face a puce colour. She looked at him.

“Please, sir, can you turn them off? I can’t take any more.” 

He looked at the towels, and could see that they were sopping wet. Could see she was struggling to stay upright. He stepped over to her. As he...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments