Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

TEST RUN

KISS. Keep it simple, stupid. A metal bar mounted on a pair of wooden support beams in the basement. Several steel rings that could be slid over it. A pair of padded leather cuffs that could be attached to the rings with carabiner clips. A step stool.

Nothing sexy. Black yoga pants and a tee declaring me a ‘Cosmic Explorer’. Once the step stool was removed I hung about a foot off the floor. Helpless. Deciding to show off I pulled myself up using just my arms.  She just laughed, started the timer, and pulled up a chair…

…we decided that forty-five minutes was the limit. At least I hadn’t gotten bored. We’d talked the whole time. A few times I’d actually drifted off, in fact. It had been a long week…

THE REAL DEAL

This time she was wearing black yoga pants. And a sports bra. She had her hair pulled back in a braid. Mine was loose. I was naked and She’d fitted me with a ball gag. I already had a string of drool running down my chin

At first, it was just her hand. Flesh on flesh. Smacking me on the thighs. My ass. My pussy… no, not mine. Hers. Her cunt. Her tits. My nipples were swollen. My thighs were wet with pussy juice. My clit was throbbing.

The riding crop came next. While Her hand stung, the crop hurt. If it hadn’t been for the gag I would have been crying out with each blow. Now that she had warmed me up she wasn’t gentle.

“You know what you are? You’re a toy. A fuck toy. A plaything.  My plaything. That is all.”

I tried to speak. It was garbled, the gag preventing me from making coherent sounds.

“Such a pretty.  Little. Toy, though. Such a pretty. Little. Cunt.”

She struck me there - my/Her cunt – with each word. I writhed and squirmed, helpless to protect myself. Vulnerable to anything she chose to do to me…

She pulled a stepladder over. It put her face even to mine. Her kiss was divine. The clips were agony. They formed a circle on each tit. Almost as an afterthought, she attached one to each nipple.

“Only fifteen more minutes, pet.”

She put the crop down and took the whip from a hook on the wall as I watched, wide-eyed. A snake whip.  The crop hurt. The whip…

“Breathe in deep, baby girl. Hold your breath. Remember, I love you.”

She rarely used that word. Love. Only when she intended to push my limits. Only when she intended to really hurt me…

That first stroke fell between my shoulder blades. The first of ten. Had I been able to scream…

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments