Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I could hear the die tumbling and then, silence. My heart was pounding in my ears, wondering what number it had landed on, anticipation and fear gripping me. Blindfolded, I relied on her to call out my fate, something that she’d taken more and more time to do as the ‘game’ progressed, sometimes not even bothering to tell me. I’m not sure which was worse – knowing or not knowing.

“I have a little game planned for us, pet.”

That’s how the evening had started. Me, naked, while she was dressed comfortably in a red silk robe, tied at the waist.

Normally, I liked games…

“Oh dear.”

I felt my breath catch in my throat. That didn’t sound good.

I’d lost time. All I knew was that the muscles in my thighs were spent. It’s not easy to squat for long periods of time, especially while bound to a vertical post, your arms raised up above your head and secured to a metal ring with just enough give that I could raise or lower myself a couple of inches. Not that it was easy to do. And it was growing more difficult as the evening wore on. I found myself wondering how long it was going to last, feeling the effects of exhaustion start to creep in. For the first time in a while, I found myself repeating my safety word to myself as reassurance than anything else…

“What number?” I whispered, shaking. At present, I’d relaxed my weight. The last roll had been the nice peach. Nice because it was just that. A peach that she’d placed on the short wooden post perfectly positioned beneath me so that I could relax for a moment – five minutes, in fact, just allowing myself to hang by my arms. Despite the fact that the muscles in my shoulders burned something fierce, at least it gave my thighs a break.

“Not the wand,” she cooed, laughing as I jerked suddenly, surprised to feel her fingertip parting my pussy lips, trailing slowly between them before teasing my clit until she had me moaning softly.

I liked the wand. A lot. Like the peach, it allowed me to give my thighs a break. Unlike the peach, it vibrated, although at too low a speed to make me come (although it had gotten me really close the last time). The wand was the one on the die. The nice peach was the two…

“Do you really want to know?”

Before I could answer I felt her fingertip resting on my lower lip. Instinctively I opened my mouth, welcoming it, tasting myself as she smeared my juices all over my eager tongue.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Did I?

There were four other choices. The frozen skull. She’d bought a pair of metal skulls. I think they were meant to be paperweights. One had been dipped in water and frozen. Having it pressed against your cunt and clit for five straight minutes while you’re desperately trying to pull yourself off it was… unpleasant to say the least. By the time she’d rolled the die again I’d been begging her to make it stop.

Then there was the nice skull, the one she’d slathered warm coconut oil all over. I liked that one for obvious reasons.

Was it the clamps again? The clamps were evil. Three of them, one for each nipple and one for my clit, a chain connecting them together as well as to the post above my head. The only way to relieve the pain a little as was to lift myself on my thighs, which of course, created a completely different kind of hurt. three times as well, I think. So far. Truth was, I was beginning to lose track.

As terrible as those were, it was the bad peach I dreaded. The six. I’d only had that once so far. Unlike the nice peach, she’d inserted a dozen sterilized surgical needles in this one so that any contact… Five minutes of that had pushed me to my limits and that was before my legs had weakened to the point I wasn’t sure if I could hold myself up for longer than a few moments at a time…

“It’s a six, pet.”

My heart lurched as I continued to suck her finger desperately, knowing that if I stopped I’d start begging her for mercy and promising her anything if she would grant it, promises which usually led to worse things…

“You want to make a deal?”

‘No, no, no, no, no.’ my mind screamed. It was like making a deal with the devil. I knew that from past experiences. I continued to suck, whimpering as she slowly removed her finger, laughing softly with amusement.

“No. Please, Mistress. No.”

“You haven’t even heard the deal yet, pet.”

This time I let out a soft whimper and shook my head.

“I’ll let you have ten minutes with the wand. If you can last five with the bad peach…”

I waited for the catch, knowing it was too good to be true, although maybe… sometimes she took mercy on me. Maybe this would be one of those times… maybe she’d even let me come this time…

“… while wearing the clamps. Deal?”

I let out a soft sob of defeat, unable to say no to her. Not ever. 

“Yes, Mistress,” I whispered shakily, wanting to scream, knowing that I would be, soon enough.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments