Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She didn’t bother with introductions. To her I was just a whore and she was just a customer. One with cash. She was dressed nicely like she’d just come off some high-powered business meeting. She looked me up and down first. I guess she liked what she saw. Blonde chick in a tight sweater and a short skirt.

“Looking for a good time?”

“Looking for someone kinky.”

I shrugged, offering a faint smile. “I can be kinky.”

“Get in.”

She took me to a motel. Not the one she was staying at, I guessed.  Wasn’t nice enough for that. Wasn’t nice at all. The kind of place that rents rooms by the hour. She paid for three with me standing there looking like a slut. While we were driving, she’d make me hike up my skirt so she could shove some bills in my panties.

“You want more, have to earn it.”

She had her hand on my ass like she owned it. I guess that, for the next three hours, she did. I hadn’t pulled my skirt all the way back down. Not by choice. She hadn’t let me. Guy at the desk was checking out my bright green panties hungrily. I wondered if they were visibly wet. She probably could have gotten the room for free if she’d told me to go down on him. I would have, too, although I didn’t say anything. Didn’t want to give her too many ideas.

The smell faintly of disinfectant. It wasn’t filthy, but it wasn’t all that clean either. Well-used. She locked the door behind us.

“Take off your top.”

“Sure.” I took it off exposing my tits and nipples that were rock hard. No bra. She grabbed them, squeezed, twisted. She wasn’t gentle. I figured she’d paid for them so I didn’t protest.

“You ready to earn some tips, baby?”

“What do you want?”

She was already unzipping her trousers, pushing them, and a pair of black lace panties, down her thighs.

“Get on your knees and eat me out, whore.”

She tasted so good. I went to work with my mouth, smearing lipstick all over her cunt. Tonguing her clit as she grabbed my hair and began grinding. Fucking her with my tongue. I could feel her quivering with pleasure.

“That’s it, baby.”

I could tell she was about to come. But then she pushed me away.

“I need a nasty girl.”

“I can be nasty.”

“Good.”

She turned, spread her thighs and offered me her ass.

“Get that tongue in my ass, whore.”

“Rimjob costs extra.”

“I’m good for it.”

Grabbing her thighs I pulled her ass cheeks apart and shoved my tongue in her hole. She let out a long, shivering moan as I started fucking her as hard as I could while reaching around and fingering her cunt. This time, she didn’t stop me. When she came, she came loud.

“Fuck.”

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

I wanted to come too. Really bad. Not what I was getting paid for, though, so I kept my mouth shut as she got her wallet out of her handbag and stuffed from more bills into my panties before pulling her trousers and panties off and patting her bare thighs.

“Going to spank that ass. Strip.”

I stripped. It wasn’t erotic or sensual. Just pulled off my converse high tops, skirt, and panties.

“Nice ass.”

 I tried not to blush. She laughed a little at my failure.

“Lap. Now.”

I lay myself over her thighs, ass up. I kind of knew what was coming. I wasn’t wrong.  She spanked me. Hard. No warm-up. No gentle massage. She just started smacking my exposed flesh full force. The sound of her hand on my skin and cries of pain could probably be heard through the thin walls of the room. Not that she cared. Me either.

She settled into a rhythm, turning my bottom red. I wondered if she would leave welts.  

“Get up. Stand over there. Against the wall. No, facing it, back to me.”

I watched from the corner of my eye as she grabbed her discarded pants and unthreaded her belt, shivering with a heady mixture of fear and anticipation.

“Hands against the wall, whore. Ass out.”

I complied, shaking, knowing what was coming. If she hadn’t left welts before, she was now.

“Turn around.”

I did. Slowly. She grinned as she ran her gaze over me, noting how slick my thighs were with pussy juice and how hard my nipples were. Folding the belt in two, she started on those first. My nipples. I cried out in pain, eyes tearing up. Then she started in on my thighs.

“How does that feel?”

“Hurts,” I whimpered.

“It’s supposed to. It’s why you’re getting paid. This is going to hurt even more.”

She started in on my pussy, chuckling at the wet sound her blows made. She was a little more gentle this time. No welts. Still stung like hell. By the time she was done, I was breathless and my cheeks were wet with tears.

“I need to come again.”

Grabbing my arms, she pulled me over to the bed, pushing me down on my back, straddling my chest, grabbing my hair and forcing my face between her thighs before settling down and trapping my head with her weight so that I had trouble breathing.

“You know what to do, baby.”

I did. And I did. I made her come again. Hard. And then again. Even harder.

“Fuck. Enough,” she laughed, sounding a little worn out as she rolled off of me, kissing me, tasting her own cum coating my lips and cheeks and chin.

“Need to come, whore?”

“God, yes,” I breathed, feeling a little desperate.

“I’ll watch. Put on a show for me.”

I did my best. It didn’t take long…

I left my panties on the bed and my sweater unbuttoned when we left. And I made myself come, once more, on the way home, with the windows down…  

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments