Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Half asleep, my cheek resting against her warm thigh, a lazy smile playing on my lips. Her legs, crossed at the ankles, her toenails unadorned. Not too long ago I was sucking on them.  Right after I’d licked the soles of her feet, her heels. Her fingers sliding absently through the tangle mess of my hair, trying to straighten it. I spy a stray flake of kringle on her thigh and inch forward, tongue extended. A leftover of the breakfast she’d fed me, unable to feed myself, my hand cuffed behind my back and useless.  My ankles, too.

Not a word between us. Simply silence, her touch randomly intimate, moving from my scalp to the collar around my neck. That was new. Lavender dyed leather with a small tag, a red heart with my name engraved. Beside it a small silver bell. Shifting slightly, it jingles softly, followed by an amused chuckle.

“Awake, Kitty?”

I can feel her touch on my ears now, and then, my ears; another gift.  A pair of furry kitty ears atop my head. I can’t help but purr, closing my eyes fully as her fingers trace the edge of my human ears, continuing over my throat and along my collar once more. On the other side of the tag are the word ‘property of Ilse’. 

“Maybe, Mistress?” I finally answer her question, unsure.  After all, it is possible that I am still lost in the land of dreams.  Everything is still rather fuzzy around the edges. I blink away the sleep, turning my head, unable to keep my smile from growing as I gaze upward at a sight so beautiful that it nearly brings tears to my eyes.

madelinesantos1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madelinesantos1

Ice cold blue eyes and sensuous lips, curved upwards into a wicked smile, hair so blonde it’s almost white spilling over her shoulders…

Her touch brushing down my arm, toying with the leather encasing my wrists, following the short chain connecting them, then to my exposed ass.  My lids slipping, eyes squeezing shut, my gasp sharp, turning into a hiss of pain as her nails scrape over bruised flesh, still tender from last night’s flogging with the leash she’d purchased as well.   

“Still sore, pet?”

“Yesss, Mistress,” I whimper, spreading my legs without even thinking as I feel her hand slip between my thighs, fingertip poised at my tight pucker, probing almost playfully. 

“I’m going to make a mess on your bed…” I add.

“Again?”  Soft laughter as she slowly slips her finger into my ass until I feel her knuckles against me, then out again, giving my bottom a gentle pat. 

“Again.” I feel my cheeks burning, smiling at the still fresh memory of gushing all over her hand earlier this morning and soaking the bedsheets.   

Shifting beneath me, she opens her thighs, rolls slightly to one side, and guides my face between them so that every breath I take is full of her sweet musky aroma. I don’t need to be told what to do. Like a good kitty, I begin lapping at my Mistress’s cream.

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments